05-30-2010, 03:30 PM
hmmmm

mastercheff
05-30-2010, 03:41 PM
Surprised no one has responded yet.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-30-2010, 05:29 PM
Surprised no one has responded yet.

well, to be honest, sonic does have a way of...how to say it, annoying folks?

hallwagner
05-30-2010, 08:33 PM
well, to be honest, sonic does have a way of...how to say it, annoying folks?

doesnt mean an accusation of abuse shouldnt be looked at (unless its against me) :P

Kavinsky
05-30-2010, 09:11 PM
dont really care.

Rage
05-30-2010, 09:58 PM
If his sig wasn't so huge and retarded, I might care more

OnEyEdMaN
05-30-2010, 10:32 PM
dont edit the copied text, you were in still in spawn a minute after the round started. you ask why? i told you why on chat and on the mic. this happened twice, if you are going afk, you shouldve gone to spec. and why the hell youre not wearing your tag? i wouldnt have done it if you do. i slap people camping in spawn once if they didnt move its either i keep on slapping them or i put them on spec. more people are coming to the pub server ever since i started watching over it.. its funny how you just stood there and waited for me to do something. its a lawl thread.

OnEyEdMaN
05-30-2010, 11:00 PM
this is a lesson for all the admins, some will go undercover to take ya shit down even if you we'rent doing nothing wrong, be prepared.! but thnks for making a thread bout me otherwise my forum rank would get stuck on ibis reg. :wtg:

DeadEyeDeNNi$
05-30-2010, 11:02 PM
dont edit the copied text, you were in still in spawn a minute after the round started. you ask why? i told you why on chat and on the mic. this happened twice, if you are going afk, you shouldve gone to spec. and why the hell youre not wearing your tag? i wouldnt have done it if you do. i slap people camping in spawn once if they didnt move its either i keep on slapping them or i put them on spec. more people are coming to the pub server ever since i started watching over it.. its funny how you just stood there and waited for me to do something. its a lawl thread.

I don't believe Sonic got his admin back so no worries there. IF Sonic did in fact edit text then the only proof to be believed for an admin abuse possibility is a demo and I don't see one of those so it appears to be..

"case dismissed"

Carry on :)

Holy-Sonic
05-31-2010, 01:44 PM
I don't believe Sonic got his admin back so no worries there. IF Sonic did in fact edit text then the only proof to be believed for an admin abuse possibility is a demo and I don't see one of those so it appears to be..

"case dismissed"

Carry on :)
I was typing not afk.
Well, i can just ask ZERO to remove admin... I never lost admin... I just stopped paying.

NOR ARE YOU A FUCKING CLAN MEMBER you can't say case closed..

maynard
05-31-2010, 02:00 PM
why not upload the demo to begin with?

acolyte_to_jippity
05-31-2010, 02:12 PM
and what do you mean "ZERO upload the mani-admin plugin" ?

OnEyEdMaN
05-31-2010, 03:55 PM
Lol, I have a demo and ill upload the console log from my screenshot.... I was typing not afk.
Well, i can just ask ZERO to remove admin... I never lost admin... I just stopped paying.

NOR ARE YOU A FUCKING CLAN MEMBER you can't say case closed..

ZERO upload the mani-admin plugin.

you were still at the spawn after a period of time had passed! typing or not that still considered as spawn camping! the hell you typing, your life story? dude people dont want to read your life drama! cant wait for ya vid demo.

Rapedollar$
05-31-2010, 05:56 PM
lol aboose.

ill close it as soon as this so called "proof" is posted.

OnEyEdMaN
05-31-2010, 09:28 PM
lol aboose.

ill close it as soon as this so called "proof" is posted.

he's still editing it so it'll probably take a lil more while.:lmao::lmao:

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-01-2010, 08:11 AM
this is a lesson for all the admins, some will go undercover to take ya shit down even if you we'rent doing nothing wrong, be prepared.! but thnks for making a thread bout me otherwise my forum rank would get stuck on ibis reg. :wtg:

... forum rank really?

that made me lol

as for proof? proof he was afk/typing in spawn

man i hope this demo is real. i wish to watch it eating popcorn and beer

Jeimuzu
06-01-2010, 06:57 PM
Really?..

I can understand if he did this every time you two played together-if he even actually did any of this-but not for just a one time occasion..

But you've edited your original post, making this is no longer an abuse thread. Rape, feel free to close it.