PDA

View Full Version : Panda admin abuse!!

Kiro
05-31-2010, 06:36 PM
Admin's INGAME name: A<ibis.a> (He uses to be Panda|ibis.a|)
You're INGAME name:Kiro
Server: Ibis Gungame Mod 7:20 pm
How did he/she abuse: He did not respect me at all during the game, and this is happen every time I am on Ibis server.

The first time, he used the word FAGGOT to make me feel upset, sorry but i dont care about it, because i am playing on IBIS just for fun.

He kept doing that for so many time, he post a thread on the middle of the game so all the player can see it. I have almost 15 pictures to prove about that, and i don't want to post this thread.

Today, on GG server, Envy was there too, and he should able to tell the true, because he saw that many time.

I understand that all player should respect admin but that is mean admin have to respect other player.
READ THE RULE AGAIN
VII. Respect
By the way i have some picture to prove that, if other admin want it, i can post all of them. :banghead:

Envy
05-31-2010, 08:06 PM
Kiro, I think I can speak for Panda on this that there is no ill intent there.

I was there for Jungle, but I never saw or heard panda call you a faggot. I'm not saying it didn't happen though... him and I call EVERYONE a faggot lol.

I'll try to mention it to him for you though.

- Envy

Edit: There is no abuse here, just some hurt feelings. again Kiro I'll let him know.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-31-2010, 08:20 PM
maybe he is pissed your a better player?

A Baby Panda
05-31-2010, 08:21 PM
My only statement here is that I feel QQing over every time a superior player is in the server is reason enough for a bind. I AM NOT including my self in superior players, I'm pretty shit I know. You're on the internet, while you're at it you may as well go post a ban request for Nemesis. As Envy said there is no ill intent here, besides, I am far more mean towards Envy and Ren.

Envy
05-31-2010, 10:09 PM
My only statement here is that I feel QQing over every time a superior player is in the server is reason enough for a bind. I AM NOT including my self in superior players, I'm pretty shit I know. You're on the internet, while you're at it you may as well go post a ban request for Nemesis. As Envy said there is no ill intent here, besides, I am far more mean towards Envy and Ren.

Shut up FAGGOT!

Kiro
06-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Kiro, I think I can speak for Panda on this that there is no ill intent there.

I was there for Jungle, but I never saw or heard panda call you a faggot. I'm not saying it didn't happen though... him and I call EVERYONE a faggot lol.

I'll try to mention it to him for you though.

- Envy

Edit: There is no abuse here, just some hurt feelings. again Kiro I'll let him know.

Ok i agree with you this is not an admin abuse, I only want to enjoy and playing on Ibis server,I really dont mind about it, but i think u get it wrong, i didnt said that he call me a faggot, and i really dont care but that thing happend everytime i am on Ibis server.
The first time he did that i really dont care, but i have to collect all the proof to prove that i am not a liar.

@ panda :" As Envy said there is no ill intent here, besides, I am far more mean towards Envy and Ren. "
Hmm I dont care who are you calling a f..., but that is not mean you have to post a thread which said " Kiro is a fucking faggot!!!"every time i am on GG The first time i already forgive you, but you kept doing it so i have no choice.

By the way Panda "You're on the internet, while you're at it you may as well go post a ban request for Nemesis "
I really dont need to do that, because that is not my business and i have nothing to do with him.

P/s You did change your name several time before you post that thread "Kiro is a f... faggot!!",but i also got some picture include the day from 6 different maps. If you want to irritate other me or other player, so you need to use your own ID to do that and dont use other people ID.

Rage
06-01-2010, 03:47 AM
Kiro does cry a lot in servers

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-01-2010, 08:04 AM
i enjoy reading this, i feel like im learning a new english slang WOOT WOOT

Kiro
06-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Kiro does cry a lot in servers

I really don't cry more like you, and this is my first thread on the forum. I already forgive him so many time, and this time i have speak for my own right.

Rage
06-01-2010, 01:37 PM
If you choose to have a sentence make sense, then I will read it. Until than, fail.

Nemesis
06-01-2010, 03:53 PM
I really don't cry more like you, and this is my first thread on the forum. I already forgive him so many time, and this time i have speak for my own right.

shut the hell up faggot.

Kiro
06-02-2010, 12:26 AM
shut the hell up faggot.

Learn some more kid, you only know the word faggot huh. Now i understand why envy made that decision. He need to give this kid some more vacation to go back to elementary :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen: Cry more kid

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

Until more proof comes in I am going to side with Envy just because I know how big of an asshole you are on the servers Nemesis. You say Envy destroys the server? you came into WCS and automatically started shit with me and half the people there, and you personally admitted that you act like a dick to everyone on purpose.

hallwagner
06-02-2010, 03:23 AM
Learn some more kid, you only know the word faggot huh. Now i understand why envy made that decision. He need to give this kid some more vacation to go back to elementary :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen: Cry more kid

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

ohhhh nemesis is a dick about everything, thats why i love him. dont take it too personally :smirk:

If you choose to have a sentence make sense, then I will read it. Until than, fail.

LOL...yea i agree, i hate reading sentences that make little or no sense because of poor grammar, spelling, syntax, etc

Jeimuzu
06-03-2010, 10:39 PM
If no ill intent was meant, and he's offended or annoyed by such a thing, then just simply stop it. I'm sure you guys figured that out though.

Also, Hallwagner, there's an edit button. Use it.

Ren
06-07-2010, 03:37 AM
As Envy said there is no ill intent here, besides, I am far more mean towards Envy and Ren.

Ooh, should I be posting an aboose thread, yes?