PDA

View Full Version : ragone-admin abuse

hallwagner
06-04-2010, 10:43 PM
admins ingame name: Mr. Xen Ibis.a (ragone/craig boner)
my ingame name: nazi justin bieber (originally)
how did he abuse me?: constantly using the cexec command to change my name to things he deemed as funny, after repeated requests for him to stop it
proof: around 11:35 pm eastern time. no demo or screenshot, but multiple credible witnesses such as ms. xen and pissed off poptart

Craig Boner
06-04-2010, 10:47 PM
You of all people complaining about admin abuse...some world we live in

I changed your name cause you kept putting "nazi this" and nazi that and stupid shit

acolyte_to_jippity
06-04-2010, 10:47 PM
that name changeing shit's funny, yeah. but only until the person asks you to stop. most people know i don't want mine changed because it's a bitch to find the special characters i use.

hallwagner
06-04-2010, 10:48 PM
that name changeing shit's funny, yeah. but only until the person asks you to stop. most people know i don't want mine changed because it's a bitch to find the special characters i use.

also was just kicked for unknown reasons by him 11:45 eastern time

hallwagner
06-04-2010, 10:51 PM
You of all people complaining about admin abuse...some world we live in

I changed your name cause you kept putting "nazi this" and nazi that and stupid shit

you never told me my name was inappropriate (which it isnt) and changing it to things that you deem as funny is just fucked up.....plus you kick me for nothing at all. if i lost my admin for what i did....you should lose it just as fast...and plus having a "stupid" name is not against any of the rules

Craig Boner
06-04-2010, 10:53 PM
you never told me my name was inappropriate (which it isnt) and changing it to things that you deem as funny is just fucked up.....plus you kick me for nothing at all. if i lost my admin for what i did....you should lose it just as fast...and plus having a "stupid" name is not against any of the rules
no you used racial epitets [sic] and banned people for no reason..i changed your name and kicked you for such and have yet to ban anyone or plan on doing so unless circumstances arise

Christmas
06-04-2010, 10:54 PM
no you used racial epitets [sic] and banned people for no reason..i changed your name and kicked you for such and have yet to ban anyone or plan on doing so unless circumstances arise

Such as?

XX0wnsXY
06-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Such as?

Pop quiz time.

Craig Boner
06-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Such as?
all the n words he dropped and spic this that, the reasons he lost his admin basically

Christmas
06-04-2010, 11:02 PM
all the n words he dropped and spic this that, the reasons he lost his admin basically

I didn't ask for "basically" answers.

You can remember specifics, can't you?

acolyte_to_jippity
06-04-2010, 11:03 PM

explain exactly what that means. and i'd reccomend you be very clear about it. because, to me, it sounds like you were changeing his name and kicked him for it.

hallwagner
06-05-2010, 12:08 AM

this isnt about me losing my admin, this is about YOU admin abusing me....plus my name wasnt racist at all. and even if it was and i didnt know it, tell me to change it

DrTran
06-05-2010, 01:10 AM
First of all don't slap people on helicopters just because you find it funny, they certainly didn't....
If you didn't like his name you could of just asked him to change it instead of constantly changing his name... As for the kick I'm curious myself as to the reason as I didn't see Hall say anything or do anything; it was a blind kick.
And you have no business getting onto Hall for his past racist remarks when you are guilty of the same shit.

alex_mamaroneck
06-05-2010, 01:27 AM
well to me nazi is an army of an aryann race. not a racial slur. from what i know and believe Hitler was Jewish. But didn't only want to invade Europe. He wanted to kill all Zionist who wanted to dominate the world who are ruining the value of the US dollar, the value of Jewish beliefs and their perspective. he would of ended up killing alot of his enemies to wipe out the zionist movement but inevitably failed. Of course we didn't learn that in history class because guess who ended up dominating our country? Zionist. who runs the defense department of the US today? Today NeoNazism has distorted true Nazism and its beliefs. they are more like rabid color blind dogs who hate everything that is not white. and all that Hitler stood up for has perished. i know because i must know. it is my purpose to know. and if you don't believe me then... perhaps you're right lol.

Rezel
06-05-2010, 01:55 AM
well to me nazi is an army of an aryann race. not a racial slur. from what i know and believe Hitler was Jewish. But didn't only want to invade Europe. He wanted to kill all Zionist who wanted to dominate the world who are ruining the value of the US dollar, the value of Jewish beliefs and their perspective. he would of ended up killing alot of his enemies to wipe out the zionist movement but inevitably failed. Of course we didn't learn that in history class because guess who ended up dominating our country? Zionist. who runs the defense department of the US today? Today NeoNazism has distorted true Nazism and its beliefs. they are more like rabid color blind dogs who hate everything that is not white. and all that Hitler stood up for has perished. i know because i must know. it is my purpose to know. and if you don't believe me then... perhaps you're right lol.

Alex... The vault of useless information.

But.. in the end i guess those little tidbits are what make us smarter than other people.

Its funny Alex, there is a plethora of information that they don't put in history books, because they don't want to ruin the perspective of history once its set, or to make themselves look better.

XX0wnsXY
06-05-2010, 02:28 AM
If everyone sailed their admin ship on the seas of personal belief, everyone would lose their adminship, quickly! hahahahaha.

XX0wnsXY
06-05-2010, 02:33 AM
If everyone sailed their admin ship on the seas of personal belief, everyone would lose their adminship, quickly! hahahahaha.

I don't know if you see what I did...but I love what I did!

Oh crap, I meant to edit my last post and hit post reply instead. Grr.

Rapedollar$
06-05-2010, 02:54 AM
why didnt anyone come get me? this would already have been resolved..... fuck....

hallwagner
06-05-2010, 04:19 AM
why didnt anyone come get me? this would already have been resolved..... fuck....

I TRIED TO GET YOU..YOU WOULDNT ANSWER..NICE GOING RAPE :dead:

also thank you alex for your input, you are completely correct. if my name were "i fully support adolf hitler and his actions" that would be cause for admin action...but "nazi justin bieber" is not racist, its funny and true

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-05-2010, 05:29 AM
Such as?

+1 haha

hallwagner
06-05-2010, 06:06 AM

i never said anything racist yesterday.....stop accusing me of shit i didnt do

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-05-2010, 06:44 AM
admins ingame name: Mr. Xen Ibis.a (ragone/craig boner)
my ingame name: nazi justin bieber (originally)
how did he abuse me?: constantly using the cexec command to change my name to things he deemed as funny, after repeated requests for him to stop it
proof: around 11:35 pm eastern time. no demo or screenshot, but multiple credible witnesses such as ms. xen and pissed off poptart

Wow how about we don't copy my name and pull stunts like this, if you want to mess around with the players use your own name I don't need anybody who doesn't know me or you putting the blame on me because you are jacking my name while i'm not there. :headache:

Nemesis
06-05-2010, 07:13 AM
wait, craig boner is an admin? is this the same guy who has the ban request out on them for the racism?

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-05-2010, 07:56 AM
Screenings~!!!!!!!!!!

hallwagner
06-05-2010, 08:41 AM
Wow how about we don't copy my name and pull stunts like this, if you want to mess around with the players use your own name I don't need anybody who doesn't know me or you putting the blame on me because you are jacking my name while i'm not there. :headache:

wtf did i do? it was his ingame name....

Rage
06-05-2010, 09:22 AM
wait, craig boner is an admin? is this the same guy who has the ban request out on them for the racism?

Yes it is.

And craig there was a time a few days ago on airport that I had to personally tell you to stop changing a players name. Like stated its alright as long as they think its funny and until they as you to stop.

Rezel, see what I mean about the intelligence levels lately? Apparently fast food and M-Dew doesn't just make you fat, it also makes you stupid.

I really think they will have to lower the expectations on all standarized testing.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-05-2010, 09:37 AM
wtf did i do? it was his ingame name....

No i'm talking to Craig Boner, don't steal other admins names when they're not there or without their permission thats just fucking rediculous.

Christmas
06-05-2010, 10:24 AM

Mr=/=Mrs.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Mr=/=Mrs.

It doesn't really matter considering that no one pays attention to that anyways, everytime I even speak over my mic. someone always says, "oh my god is that a girl".

OnEyEdMaN
06-05-2010, 11:35 AM
It doesn't really matter considering that no one pays attention to that anyways, everytime I even speak over my mic. someone always says, "oh my god is that a girl".

OMFG YOU'RE A GIRL? AS IN REALLY? WHOA!

And yes he was on the ban req.(craig)

DrTran
06-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Mr=/=Mrs.

And yet several people confused him for Mrs Xen Warrior and asked "her" to ban some cade breaking idiot. Thankfully I was there to clarify things. If anyone needed a name change it was this moron -_-.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-05-2010, 12:09 PM
And yet several people confused him for Mrs Xen Warrior and asked "her" to ban some cade breaking idiot. Thankfully I was there to clarify things. If anyone needed a name change it was this moron -_-.

See thats what I mean, I don't want to be associated with anything that he is apparently doing wrong. It's sad that this has to be said but there should be a rule that were not allowed to imitate fellow admins names.

Christmas
06-05-2010, 12:13 PM

People can't read in ZM it seems.

DrTran
06-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Grow up Craig, still picking on Hall just because you were proven to be wrong in this thread.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-06-2010, 12:09 AM
Grow up Craig, still picking on Hall just because you were proven to be wrong in this thread.

I totally can't read that lol

acolyte_to_jippity
06-06-2010, 12:10 AM
I totally can't read that lol

click on the picture, then click on it in the frame that pops up, then click on the image to zoom in. not too hard lol

Craig Boner
06-06-2010, 02:08 AM
for someone who seems to throw tantrums over the most asinine things daily (people jumping on his head in a cade area, etc) you should really worry about yourself instead of pretending youre everyones father

DrTran
06-06-2010, 03:29 AM
You've still haven't explained why you kicked hall when he wasn't doing anything.
Obviously you need someone to hold your hand since you can't even use your powers properly. The faster you learn to leave Hall alone when he's doing nothing the better, the server feels like a preschool when you're on with your stupid grudge.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-06-2010, 03:33 AM
and you haven't answered to explain what i asked you (not even asking either) earlier. what exactly did you mean to say. because unless you made the biggest typo of your life, your admin should be pulled immediately.

according to you, you kept changeing his name, so you kicked him. i'll quote the post if you wish.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-06-2010, 07:43 AM
click on the picture, then click on it in the frame that pops up, then click on the image to zoom in. not too hard lol

Oh lol I didn't click enough times, I opened it and clicked on it and then gave up :D

acolyte_to_jippity
06-06-2010, 10:22 AM
Oh lol I didn't click enough times, I opened it and clicked on it and then gave up :D

:facepalm:

Craig Boner
06-06-2010, 11:19 AM
and you haven't answered to explain what i asked you (not even asking either) earlier. what exactly did you mean to say. because unless you made the biggest typo of your life, your admin should be pulled immediately.

according to you, you kept changeing his name, so you kicked him. i'll quote the post if you wish.

yeah I changed it from a nazi name to something else, terrible abuse right there. step off the righteous police please

acolyte_to_jippity
06-06-2010, 11:25 AM

ok, here's the post since you obviously didn't get what i was asking.

Craig Boner
06-06-2010, 11:28 AM
ok, here's the post since you obviously didn't get what i was asking.
you read it incorrectly. hes not an admin how could he ban people for no reason. I was talking about his actions as an admin and then saying what I did to him. You really have a bad obsession with me :)

acolyte_to_jippity
06-06-2010, 11:31 AM
you read it incorrectly. hes not an admin how could he ban people for no reason. I was talking about his actions as an admin and then saying what I did to him. You really have a bad obsession with me :)

:sigh:. you see the bold part? it says you changed his name and kicked him because you were changeing his name

Craig Boner
06-06-2010, 11:34 AM
:sigh:. you see the bold part? it says you changed his name and kicked him because you were changeing his name
no he was kicked once for insults

acolyte_to_jippity
06-06-2010, 11:35 AM

ok. see that part was unclear. i'm good.

Nemesis
06-06-2010, 12:13 PM
well this whole thing isn't confusing at all...

DrTran
06-06-2010, 12:18 PM

If this was in game then you're full of shit. I double checked the console after you kicked him; Hall did jack.

Craig Boner
06-06-2010, 01:24 PM
If this was in game then you're full of shit. I double checked the console after you kicked him; Hall did jack.
thanks care police

alex_mamaroneck
06-06-2010, 02:24 PM
......Obviously you need someone to hold your hand since you can't even use your powers properly. ......

hahaha Dr. Tran i love that quote lol very funny.... anyways

listen Craig, whats done is done about Hall. he lost his admin because of his constant abuse with proof. there is no need to bring his case up again. his punishment was the lost of his admin and thats final... moving along.....
look i strongly recommend that if you have problems with anyone, talk to experienced admins of what you can do to make things right before you mute, kick or ban. you can't only look at hall. there are 40 players we need to watch over.
you can also demo and post or copy text so we can give you our opinions of what to do. but do not take a drastic measure like i did.
right now from my point of view Hall hasn't done anything major. Nazi is not racist. its people from a particular political party. as much as i Hall he is a player of the server and i do my best to treat him no different from other players. again, if you want to learn how to be an good admin talk to your an experience admins or a clan member. thats what i do now. i know they may get irritated when i ask to many question but i have a right to know and not get my self into trouble again.

Craig you said you want to be a good admin. but the direction your are heading is the wrong way. Just Be patient and do what is right.

PS: if you had copied my name on the server like you did with xen and try to get me into trouble, you would have felt my wrath... good luck buddy

Rawr
06-06-2010, 02:30 PM
Ok, there are a few problems here, but I'll start with the basic one. Learn your shit craig boner or whoever you are, it's epithet and your. Your you're Not the same words.

More importantly Mrs Xen is the most right of anyone here, and you violate the server rule:
XI. Names

1) No player shall use a name made to look like another players

Please don't argue that Mr Xen doesn't look like Mrs Xen and wasn't made with intended purpose of similarity.

Overall as much as I hate to side with hall because he's a retarded, annoying faggot. You seem to be pretty similar to him.

StarsMine
06-06-2010, 02:39 PM
More importantly Mrs Xen is the most right of anyone here, and you violate the server rule:
XI. Names

Shit when did that become a rule I always thought it fell under respect, as I have done this to a few people for fun, the only person to ever get annoyed about it was Deadeye for disrespect so we all just changed back. Hell some people have done it to me for giggles.

Anyways, this does look like abuse to me, DrTran has the proof, and if your going to be a dumb ass dont use other admins names to hide behind.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Ok, there are a few problems here, but I'll start with the basic one. Learn your shit craig boner or whoever you are, it's epithet and your. Your you're Not the same words.

XI. Names

Please don't argue that Mr Xen doesn't look like Mrs Xen and wasn't made with intended purpose of similarity.

Overall as much as I hate to side with hall because he's a retarded, annoying faggot. You seem to be pretty similar to him.

This is exactly what i'm saying, it's been what two days or something and i'm still explaining to people that he stole my name and it wasn't me.

Jeimuzu
06-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Wow, even I was confused a minute ago.. "Wait, Mrs. Xen what?"

Take in what admins have said in this thread Craig. And keep your name the same unless you want to find a new permanent name that distinguishes you from the crowds. Gets confusing as hell when people keep changing their names.

Closed.