PDA

View Full Version : Santa Glitch

maynard
06-06-2010, 01:55 AM
glitching santa is allowed on the WCS server. there's been some confusion, thought id just inform the new admins for future reference.

Wolfenstinger
06-06-2010, 07:30 AM
Could you clear up whether strider or dragonfly (when they glitch) if they are allowed to use guns or not while doing that. Even I am confused on it.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-06-2010, 10:28 AM
Could you clear up whether strider or dragonfly (when they glitch) if they are allowed to use guns or not while doing that. Even I am confused on it.

what glitch are we talking about? the running on ground glitch, or getting guns while flying/running on ground?

XX0wnsXY
06-06-2010, 11:46 AM
what glitch are we talking about? the running on ground glitch, or getting guns while flying/running on ground?

We're talking about using a ladder so that you can keep your speed while walking. I was unsure and Hitman was unsure so we told squirrel not to do it until I could ask Maynard, as he was not on steam at that time.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-06-2010, 11:53 AM
We're talking about using a ladder so that you can keep your speed while walking. I was unsure and Hitman was unsure so we told squirrel not to do it until I could ask Maynard, as he was not on steam at that time.

i was talking to wolf girl. yeah :sigh:, zero has said that "glitching" santa to run fast is allowed. but as far as i know, if the race you're using removes your weapons when you begin flying, you're not allowed to use weapons while flying. i.e.: dragonfly can't give yourself weapons while flying, nor can those classes use ones they pick up during flight.

Carina
06-06-2010, 12:27 PM
dragonfly can't give yourself weapons while flying, .

yeah it can.. =/

acolyte_to_jippity
06-06-2010, 02:01 PM
yeah it can.. =/

i didn;t say that it was unable to do so, just that it's not allowed. at least, the last thing i heard about it was zero saying that any of the flyers that remove your guns when you use ult cannot use a gun they obtain from other means with it. it's kinda like invisible vagabonds. if they manage to get their hands on a sniper rifle while invis, they're not allowed to use it.

Carina
06-06-2010, 02:54 PM
i didn;t say that it was unable to do so, just that it's not allowed. at least, the last thing i heard about it was zero saying that any of the flyers that remove your guns when you use ult cannot use a gun they obtain from other means with it. it's kinda like invisible vagabonds. if they manage to get their hands on a sniper rifle while invis, they're not allowed to use it.

ohh.. then i misunderstood you.. :banghead:

Wolfenstinger
06-06-2010, 05:08 PM

getting guns while flying / running on ground one