PDA

View Full Version : A-G whoever you are

Perry
06-10-2010, 05:21 PM
you banned the wrong guy!!!!

it was Naggafin (spyro the dragon) STEAM_0:1:19400233

it was KGB STEAM_0:1:31196836

the admin gave no warning about barricading in a crouch area. And the person doing the cading was KGB.

but instead of warning, he went and banned the wrong guy. Naggafin has been on the servers many times, and has never been a problem. Then this admin whom i have never seen before does his job half-assed and just banned before warn once. its not a known rule. I didnt even know about it until today.

Also nagga cant seem to find out how long he is banned for. any idea how long? thanks.

DrTran
06-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Oh boy, looks like I left the server a little late. Naggafin doesn't cause trouble so I bet Perry is telling the truth.
As for KGB >.> ..... guy is competing with Ghostman for most annoying regular. I had to mute him and kick him twice in the same map for blocking and spamming. Time to drop the ban hammer with him from now on -_-

BladeTwinSwords
06-10-2010, 05:39 PM
I banned him for 4 days because he tried to get a few people banned and he avoided a mute 3 times.

Perry
06-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Oh boy, looks like I left the server a little late. Naggafin doesn't cause trouble so I bet Perry is telling the truth.
As for KGB >.> ..... guy is competing with Ghostman for most annoying regular. I had to mute him and kick him twice in the same map for blocking and spamming. Time to drop the ban hammer with him from now on -_-

you bet my furry blue ass i am !!! lol no he is annoying.

plus he openly admits his hate for taco bell....

acolyte_to_jippity
06-10-2010, 08:23 PM
you bet my furry blue ass i am !!! lol no he is annoying.

plus he openly admits his hate for taco bell....

well that warrents a perma right there then!

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-10-2010, 08:31 PM
The thing is ghostman is untolerable and KGB is tolerable, they were both fighting back and forth today and somehow Ghost got a bunch of the other players to gang up and yell at KBG and turn their names to KGB hate. Ghostman needs a permanent mute on the server that way he doesn't rile up players and piss off admins. I know of a couple admins who want him perma banned but hes really not a bad player, hes just loud and racist.

Perry
06-10-2010, 08:48 PM
what surprising is that he is in sweden and doesnt have a humongous ping.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-10-2010, 08:50 PM
The thing is ghostman is untolerable and KGB is tolerable, they were both fighting back and forth today and somehow Ghost got a bunch of the other players to gang up and yell at KBG and turn their names to KGB hate. Ghostman needs a permanent mute on the server that way he doesn't rile up players and piss off admins. I know of a couple admins who want him perma banned but hes really not a bad player, hes just loud and racist.

racist?

ok, hmmm

1st time: warn
2nd time: kick
3rd time: 1-hour ban
ANY TIME AFTER: perma.

that's how i'd deal with people like him. hell, maybe even skip the kick stage.

Jeimuzu
06-10-2010, 08:52 PM
racist?

ok, hmmm

If you break my cade, you get warned, then you get slapped to 1 HP, then you get banned.

KGB might be annoying, but he's also kinda funny, and I've known him for a long time.. Ghostman.. Dunno who the hell he is but I've wanted to mute him every time I see him on the server.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-10-2010, 08:53 PM
If you break my cade, you get warned, then you get slapped to 1 HP, then you get banned.

i don't break cades though. and i totally agree.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-10-2010, 09:21 PM
racist?

ok, hmmm

When in there did I say that we haven't done anything about it?

He has been warned, kicked, had several hour bans, and more recently had both of his accounts banned for one week by another admin.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-10-2010, 10:21 PM
When in there did I say that we haven't done anything about it?

He has been warned, kicked, had several hour bans, and more recently had both of his accounts banned for one week by another admin.

he's not learning apparently. personally, i'd perma and face any fallout on the forums if he decided to bitch.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-11-2010, 06:24 AM
he's not learning apparently. personally, i'd perma and face any fallout on the forums if he decided to bitch.

Or we can just do like James said and mute him everytime he comes on the server which is what happens 99% of the time. Then we have no problems and he can continue to play.

Carina
06-11-2010, 08:47 AM
Or we can just do like James said and mute him everytime he comes on the server which is what happens 99% of the time. Then we have no problems and he can continue to play.

then is just easyer to perma mute him.. ;)

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-11-2010, 09:11 AM
Which is exactly what I said to begin with.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-11-2010, 01:08 PM
and what i'm saying is that if he's coninuously loud and racist, then he doesn't deserve to be able to play either.

alex_mamaroneck
06-11-2010, 04:47 PM
thats a swell idea acolyte to jip. hopefully someday when you get on while he's being racist you can ban him... oh wait. thats right . you still didn't get your allowance to get admin... guess you can't perform any perma bans

"so it begins....." :plzdie:

and what i'm saying is that if he's coninuously loud and racist, then he doesn't deserve to be able to play either.

Perry
06-11-2010, 04:54 PM
wow alex. i had respect for you since your a great admin but that was a low fucking blow.

alex_mamaroneck
06-11-2010, 05:09 PM
thanks perry..... but i can't handle being admin. miss playing CSS

Rage
06-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Lol when ghostman comes into the server I warn him right off quick that if he gets annoying he will be dealt with. Guy should go lie face down in a ditch somewhere.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-11-2010, 05:58 PM
thats a swell idea acolyte to jip. hopefully someday when you get on while he's being racist you can ban him... oh wait. thats right . you still didn't get your allowance to get admin... guess you can't perform any perma bans

thanks perry..... but i can't handle being admin. miss playing CSS

:sigh. i wasn't going to respond, but honestly alex you make me sick.

now, i could get all into this, and start a fight, and all sorts of drama as people take sides...but i realize it's not worth my time. you are right. i don't have any money. i wish i had enough to afford admin. but i don't. what gives you the right to insult me for that? hmm? i'm sorry that i have a bit too much pride to ask my family for some cash, when i don't really need it to survive. after all, they're already paying thousands of dollars to send me to college. once i get a job this summer, i'm going to be paying for it with my own money. until thn, however, i plan on continueing to give opinions and suggestions regarding situations like this. i'm sorry that i gave my opinion of how to deal with a problem maker. it seemed like you needed all the help and advice you can get, considering admin is "too hard for you". oh yes, that's right, you don't have admin anymore. you quit. why exactly did you quit again?...

grow the fuck up. you honestly make me sick alex. if you can't handle being admin, then you should just shut the fuck up because that has nothing at all to do with me. no, instead you get a little stress because of the pressures of adminship (lol) and suddenly, it's like you get your period and begin bitching at me. fuck you alex. grow up and learn to deal with life's little problems.

now, for the record, i don't know what exactly i did to offend you, but i'd like you to tell me so that i can take steps to rectify this situation. however, if your reason involves me giving my opinion on how to admin, you can go cut your own wrists because you're a worthless piece of shit.

good day sir.

Christmas
06-11-2010, 06:08 PM
racist?

ok, hmmm

You can't perma for that.

hallwagner
06-11-2010, 06:14 PM

but...but....ghostmans awesome!

JUKE
06-11-2010, 06:21 PM
eh too me it was kinda funny.... I HATE TACO BELL!! XD... but yea i see where you guys were comming from..i came in when the problem started... yea ghost can be annoying at times...

acolyte_to_jippity
06-11-2010, 07:37 PM
You can't perma for that.

repeated, blatant breaking of the rules.

Christmas
06-11-2010, 08:03 PM
repeated, blatant breaking of the rules.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-12-2010, 12:09 AM

I don't know what your problem is!

You told me that you want to be able to play the game and you lost 90% of your friends but then you are mean to me and post mean things in the forums. Whoever said he has his period must be right haha.

Perry
06-12-2010, 03:40 AM
well if we cant perma ban him we can just ban him everytime he logs on so he will get the point and wont come back

mastercheff
06-12-2010, 06:31 AM
I don't think this guy knows how to forgive and forget. The only person ibis can't do that too is walter though xD.

tupacs cousin
06-12-2010, 05:27 PM
:sigh. i wasn't going to respond, but honestly alex you make me sick.

now, i could get all into this, and start a fight, and all sorts of drama as people take sides...but i realize it's not worth my time. you are right. i don't have any money. i wish i had enough to afford admin. but i don't. what gives you the right to insult me for that? hmm? i'm sorry that i have a bit too much pride to ask my family for some cash, when i don't really need it to survive. after all, they're already paying thousands of dollars to send me to college. once i get a job this summer, i'm going to be paying for it with my own money. until thn, however, i plan on continueing to give opinions and suggestions regarding situations like this. i'm sorry that i gave my opinion of how to deal with a problem maker. it seemed like you needed all the help and advice you can get, considering admin is "too hard for you". oh yes, that's right, you don't have admin anymore. you quit. why exactly did you quit again?...

grow the fuck up. you honestly make me sick alex. if you can't handle being admin, then you should just shut the fuck up because that has nothing at all to do with me. no, instead you get a little stress because of the pressures of adminship (lol) and suddenly, it's like you get your period and begin bitching at me. fuck you alex. grow up and learn to deal with life's little problems.

now, for the record, i don't know what exactly i did to offend you, but i'd like you to tell me so that i can take steps to rectify this situation. however, if your reason involves me giving my opinion on how to admin, you can go cut your own wrists because you're a worthless piece of shit.

good day sir.

go sniff some tylenol you hard ass mother fucker

acolyte_to_jippity
06-12-2010, 06:24 PM
go sniff some tylenol you hard ass mother fucker

only way to stop the pain sometimes. not quite sure what me taking tylenol for recurring headaches has anything to do with alex being a pussy. ir, with you now that i think of it

tupacs cousin
06-13-2010, 05:05 AM
only way to stop the pain sometimes. not quite sure what me taking tylenol for recurring headaches has anything to do with alex being a pussy. ir, with you now that i think of it

real men dont take anything for a headache.. you have no right to call him a pussy

Oasis
06-13-2010, 05:11 AM
KGB actually use to be a great guy, and never use to be this bad. I wonder what happened...

Perry
06-13-2010, 03:55 PM
he got a mic

Christmas
06-14-2010, 03:47 PM
he got a mic

He's always had a mic.

Perry
06-14-2010, 04:35 PM
oh. well then i retract that last post lol

Psycho Mantis
06-18-2010, 05:16 AM
Come hither children, hover around Parappa the Rappers lappa. Let me embark you on a journey of spiritual crappa.

Once upon a time, on a server called Ibis, lived admins who all lived in spiritual Niceness.
Frolocking meadows, sleeping on the grass, until young KGB came to put pain in your ass.
The admins barked and rambled with no discussion. Banned and kicked without thinking of the reprocusions.
They laughed and played with joy, killing zombies, waiting for the next map to deploy.
Though Zero came with a fiery rage, and said "If you ban without purpose! I'll take your admin away!"
Maybe it was true this tale of woe, but either way, you'll learn to be bros.

Now I hope you learned well from this story my young folks. It is a story passed through many generations... but in case you missed the point...

tl;dr : Don't ban someone just because they're annoying, just warn and mute. If they threaten you or the players in some way and INTEND to do harm, i'd say get rid of them with a slap of perma and a kick on the ass.

Though I don't really see that here, just giving my two cents. But, you guys do what you guys gotta do.

Perry
06-18-2010, 01:25 PM
....wow psycho lol.