PDA

View Full Version : what my favorite mangas need.

echo501st
06-11-2010, 03:33 PM
BLEACH SPEED THE FUCK UP, its been in the same battle for like 3 fucking months.

NARUTO SLOW THR FUCK DOWN, what is the point of having the adults in naruto anymore, aparently the teens are more powerful then adults. its like wow wtf, i know you wanna get to write about naruto and sasuke fighting but you dont have to rush it.

full metal alchemist Brotherhood perfect.

ZERO
06-13-2010, 02:31 AM
Bleach just got too slow and repetitive for me and I stopped that a while back.

StarsMine
06-13-2010, 02:00 PM
What naruto needs - an end. just mercy kill it already damn.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-13-2010, 02:27 PM
Bleach just got too slow and repetitive for me and I stopped that a while back.

bleach suffers from DBZ syndrome. the main character is the most powerful thing on the planet at end of season, then gets wiped against the first grunt at the start of next. then trains back up, discovering new techniques, to eventually defeat the one who defeated him (normally in a somewhat anti-climactic battle) and then it starts again.

now, hellsing, however, alucard begins as a god, and ends as a god.

ZERO
06-13-2010, 03:20 PM
The problem I has with bleach is some of the new characters they introduced and how it seamed to just move too much away from the original story.

I think that shupuden right now is actually moving too fast. I would have liked to see more side battles with the other characters and not just the main. How about spending some more time showing how the other characters have progressed and their new powers and shit. What I liked a lot about that show from an action perspective was the diversity of characters and all the different abilities they had.

Rapedollar$
06-13-2010, 06:09 PM
The problem I has with bleach is some of the new characters they introduced and how it seamed to just move too much away from the original story.

I think that shupuden right now is actually moving too fast. I would have liked to see more side battles with the other characters and not just the main. How about spending some more time showing how the other characters have progressed and their new powers and shit. What I liked a lot about that show from an action perspective was the diversity of characters and all the different abilities they had.

i agree completely, at least before shippuden there was more diversity in the characters, to be honest with a little work they could make spin offs for almost all of the more important side characters.

yours' truely
06-16-2010, 02:14 PM
http://www.onemanga.com/
just discovered this, i'm gonna burn my eyes on the backlight of my lcd...

acolyte_to_jippity
06-16-2010, 03:17 PM
http://www.onemanga.com/
just discovered this, i'm gonna burn my eyes on the backlight of my lcd...

you just found onemanga?

ffs i have the fucking extension for chrome integrateing onemanga w/ my browser

StarsMine
06-16-2010, 09:59 PM
Cant stand reading manga on my 4x3 screen

acolyte_to_jippity
06-17-2010, 09:15 AM
Cant stand reading manga on my 4x3 screen

yeah, that's be a bitch.

although if i can watch subbed anime on my ipod classic's screen, i'm sure you can manage on yours

StarsMine
06-17-2010, 11:51 AM
How bout I dont do either. ill just get manga from the library. friends, or buy it.

echo501st
06-18-2010, 04:43 AM
just finished fma, great manga

ZERO
06-18-2010, 10:59 AM
I used to take a 4:3 lcd and hold is sideways and read it like a book. Then it got too annoying and so I just printed everything out.

Starfish :3
06-18-2010, 11:22 AM
seems like there arent that many that actually BUY manga =D i'm a rare species

acolyte_to_jippity
06-18-2010, 11:53 AM

i r teh broke

oh, and i've just started reading biomega, going to start Blame! as well.

i'm reading biomega because there's a fucking bear, with a gun in one part!

I LIKE TURTLES
06-18-2010, 02:27 PM
LoL @ the person who just found onemanga... It's all good though because that site is damn good.

This site releases shit sooner than onemanga for bleach, naruto, FMA, historys strongest, and a few others... bleach and naruto normally come out early wed...

Naruto is a beast now, sasgay has nothing on him.
Bleach is so goddamn slow.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-18-2010, 03:28 PM
LoL @ the person who just found onemanga... It's all good though because that site is damn good.

This site releases shit sooner than onemanga for bleach, naruto, FMA, historys strongest, and a few others... bleach and naruto normally come out early wed...

Naruto is a beast now, sasgay has nothing on him.
Bleach is so goddamn slow.

what site?

I LIKE TURTLES
06-18-2010, 03:34 PM
what site?

Oh wow i fail.

www.mangastream.com

StarsMine
06-18-2010, 04:32 PM

well, amazon 4 for 3 deal is quite nice. basically means 25% off and free shipping :P

acolyte_to_jippity
06-18-2010, 04:55 PM
hmmm, i checked out mangastream.

:shrug:

i have an extension for chrome that integrates w/ one manga, so that's what i use

Starfish :3
06-19-2010, 12:50 AM
well i usually buy my manga at http://www.yesasia.com/global/en/home.html
and yes those are in japanese, but u can get all manga as soon as they come out over there :3

lastgamer
06-19-2010, 04:06 AM
:icon_frown::icon_frown: no one here read one piece?

acolyte_to_jippity
06-19-2010, 08:24 AM

ummm...no

just, no

StarsMine
06-19-2010, 11:13 AM

own the first 13 volumes, should be 14 but I accidentally bought 12 twice :(