PDA

View Full Version : Hallwagner

Rage
06-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Was being racist again and left right before I could ban him. Also plays under the name "Seek and Destroy" and "Nazi Justin bieber"

steam id: STEAM_0:0:8340862

Craig Boner is a witness to this.

the vote, 20 votes required to trigger map vote
(ADMIN) Craig Boner Ibis.a: by the garage
Erectus monkey : o rly?
Duvack killed DemonicDelusion with m249.
*DEAD* NyC rUSTY jUXX : !ztele
*DEAD* -√A™/L/hallwagner |MD| : nigger
Get ADMIN now by typing !admin to find out more!
[hop] GunGame MOD+ - gg_churches_x_final_fixed (20/21) [type !servers to join]
Duvack : finally he died
[ZR] For help on Zombie:Reloaded commands,

DrTran
06-13-2010, 05:38 PM
Banned for a week.

hallwagner
06-13-2010, 05:39 PM
LOL!!! and ur gonna let craig boner troll and be racist....dr tran you really are a fucking faggot dude

DrTran
06-13-2010, 05:43 PM
Wtf are you talking about, first of all I haven't seen Craig in probably a week and I haven't heard a single racist thing from him since he was admin. Oh and don't bother with using your other id, i'll be banning that one too.

hallwagner
06-13-2010, 05:47 PM
Wtf are you talking about, first of all I haven't seen Craig in probably a week and I haven't a single racist thing from him since he was admin. Oh and don't bother with using your other id, i'll be banning that one too.

fine ill get a third.....so fuck you

DrTran
06-13-2010, 05:48 PM
2nd id is now banned for a week.

Rage
06-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Hall when will you learn? You used to be so fun to play with on the servers and now I can't even stand to hear your voice over mic because I know damn well whats going to happen. Maybe you should go play some other servers and chill out.

XX0wnsXY
06-13-2010, 05:53 PM
Wow wagner. wow.

hallwagner
06-13-2010, 05:57 PM
Wow wagner. wow.

im getting fed up with being treated unfairly by dr tran...he bans for saying jew.....what a fucking jew.....and craig boner gets away with trolling and being racist? great job zero, really great job running your shit clan

Rapedollar$
06-13-2010, 05:59 PM
Ok, im done, the current posted steamid is perma banned from all ibis servers. could somebody please get me his other steamid, thanks in advance.

hallwagner
06-13-2010, 06:00 PM
if he does it again, just add another 9 to the console ban command. if memory serves, that should work out to about 65 days.

also if he is a big enough retard to get a third steam account, ban it for the 65 days not the week.

enough is enough, if hall cant stop being a fucking retard ill give him a few months off.

if he continues to be a tard on the other servers, i will see him permed from all servers.

admins please keep me informed. but make sure you have proof. i dont mind hall but with all the problems he is causing, if we have to get rid of him, i will.

ban me for nothing? great more abuse!

DrTran
06-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Read what I said you damn idiot; at least Craig wasn't being racist while admin, the same cannot be said about your dumb ass. If he did I would have definitely posted admin abuse thread on him in an instant.
And why the fuck are you playing on servers when you are always bitching about ibis admins and zero?

ban me for nothing? great more abuse! Are you that stupid?? If you're not allowed to mute avoid why the hell would we allow you to go around a ban?

Rapedollar$
06-13-2010, 06:06 PM
edited my earlier post... just fyi

hallwagner
06-13-2010, 06:08 PM
Read what I said you damn idiot; at least Craig wasn't being racist while admin, the same cannot be said about your dumb ass. If he did I would have definitely posted admin abuse thread on him in an instant.
And why the fuck are you playing on servers when you are always bitching about ibis admins and zero?
Are you that stupid?? If you're not allowed to mute avoid why the hell would we allow you to go around a ban?

lol!!

DrTran
06-13-2010, 06:11 PM
Steam_0:0:32602114
steam_0:0:8340862

hallwagner
06-13-2010, 06:12 PM
Steam_0:0:32602114
steam_0:0:8340862

thank dr faggot, ill get right on it!!!

maynard
06-13-2010, 06:14 PM
I think it's time he gets perma bannd. he's clearly some kind of moron that just wants 2 challenge the system and rules non stop. regardless of anything you say hall, you said the N word knowing the rules behind not saying it. so don't cry when punished over doing something you clearly know isn't allowed.

the only thing you've said that makes any sense is that jew is not a racit term, and you're correct with that. but you did drop the n bomb, when well aware of our rules against it... so it's really your own fault... yet again.

Rapedollar$
06-13-2010, 06:16 PM
both id's are perma banned from all servers. if he is stupid enough to get another steamid, post it here and i will see it banned.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Nothing will probably come of this but here you go this is what I was told,

7:15 PM - -√A™/L/hallwagner |MD|: i get a new steam acct and admin and permaban all u fags

maynard
06-13-2010, 06:19 PM
7:15 PM - -√A™/L/hallwagner |MD|: i get a new steam acct and admin and permaban all u fags

lol... what a noob.

Cal45
06-13-2010, 06:21 PM
I think it's time he gets perma bannd. he's clearly some kind of moron that just wants 2 challenge the system and rules non stop. regardless of anything you say hall, you said the N word knowing the rules behind not saying it. so don't cry when punished over doing something you clearly know isn't allowed.

the only thing you've said that makes any sense is that jew is not a racit term, and you're correct with that. but you did drop the n bomb, when well aware of our rules against it... so it's really your own fault... yet again.

Jew may not be a racist term, but after he got banned by Dr. Tran he called him a "kike" in a message to me through steam, and that is DEFINITELY a racist term.

maynard
06-13-2010, 06:22 PM
Jew may not be a racist term, but after he got banned by Dr. Tran he called him a "kike" in a message to me through steam, and that is DEFINITELY a racist term.

indeed.

DrTran
06-13-2010, 06:22 PM
*DEAD* ಠSG.memಠ John Rambo : HAX!!!!!!!!!
(ADMIN) Dr Tran |ibis.a: kicked player ಠSG.memಠ John Rambo
Wolfcoolornot connected
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Wolfcoolornot (STEAM_0:0:2193910).
Pipylapew killed Zelouge with m249.
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for ಠSG.memಠ John Rambo (STEAM_0:0:25238822).
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for ಠSG.memಠ John Rambo (STEAM_0:0:25238822).

I'm guessing this your 3rd account?

Spasm
06-13-2010, 06:26 PM

Everyone wants to be a Walter LOL

Rapedollar$
06-13-2010, 06:30 PM
well, now that he said that, i dont think i will have any problems getting his ip banned from all servers and the forums...

hallwagner
06-13-2010, 06:46 PM
(ADMIN) Dr Tran |ibis.a: kicked player ಠSG.memಠ John Rambo
Wolfcoolornot connected
Pipylapew killed Zelouge with m249.

I'm guessing this your 3rd account?
no i havent gotten a third one yet you retarted piece of shit

DrTran
06-13-2010, 06:49 PM
That's "retarded" you dumbfuck.

hallwagner
06-13-2010, 06:50 PM
That's "retarded" you dumbfuck.

meh my first mistake...no biggie

DrTran
06-13-2010, 06:58 PM
meh my first mistake...no biggie

You seriously didn't just say that..... *facepalm*

hallwagner
06-13-2010, 06:59 PM
You seriously didn't just say that..... *facepalm*

yes i did you dirty fucking kike

Christmas
06-13-2010, 07:02 PM
Hall, stop acting like such a petulant child already.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-13-2010, 07:06 PM
rape, while you're on the subject:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4017

Rage
06-13-2010, 07:32 PM
I think I started world war 3...

On a funny note, I enjoy the fact hall never insulted me. Maybe the past confessions brought the good will of jesus christ to his poor poor soul.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-13-2010, 09:33 PM
yes i did you dirty fucking kike

This goes to prove how much of a racist you are. I hope Zero bans you from the forums as well.

KɅΞW
06-13-2010, 10:00 PM
The kid got issues, lol. Welp, anyway Hall, good luck on other servers. But seriously though, I hope you calm down with that racist shit, otherwise you'll have a very hard time in the future.

BladeTwinSwords
06-13-2010, 10:06 PM
Blocked and ignoring further comments. I've had it Hall. Find another server.

XX0wnsXY
06-13-2010, 10:18 PM
I have tried to be toleramt of hall, despite his annoyance at times. i don't think i want to do that anymore. 3 accounts, hall? get real...no wai.

XxMastagunzxX
06-13-2010, 10:29 PM

I have asked Zero to review the thread.

I believe justice will be served soon.

ZERO
06-13-2010, 11:07 PM
And I thought the only thread around was the unban one... I will be looking over this when I get up tomorrow.

ZERO
06-14-2010, 02:59 PM
First I want to start by reminding everyone that there are no rules against using any particular words on the server. There are rules against disrespecting other players and admins. It is important to note thus that words must be directed at individuals in the server in order for them to qualify as disrespect.

For example:
Dam niggers stole my kill: is not directed at a player and is not against the rules.

You fucking nigger you stole my kill: this is directed at a player and is considered disrespect if the player finds it offensive.

In addition admins have the power to control the way players communicate in order to maintain peace on the server and provide a quality environment for all players. As such any orders given by them are to be obeyed and then questioned here, as stated in the rules.

Hallwagner you have broken these rules multiple times and for what ever reason seam to thing that you can not be punished. While this is not a major rule like hacking or something else of the sort it still becomes just as bad over time. In addition you are not to use multiple accounts to avoid bans or punishment.

All of your additional accounts will perma banned. Your main account will be unbanned in about 1 month given that no new issues arise. After this violation of any rule that you are proven to have broken will result in a perma ban.