PDA

View Full Version : FAil Boat's app!

FAil Boat
06-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Name: Justin

Born: Sept 27th 89

In-game name: FAil Boat ^Laptop (My desktops mobo died so im on my lappy till i fix it)

Favorite IBIS server: Currently its zombie mod. I'm a zombie whore.

Weapons of choice: This changes all the time but currently p228 and pump ( m3) for zmod. But in non mods i like deagle ak. Sometimes awp.

Favorite Zmod map: As long as it's not a escape map its my favorite. Unless its helms deep then I like sniping on it.

Reason for APP: I've played on the servers for a little while now and I enjoy every minute of it. Unless its lagging. Or my laptop decides to crash. Admins are awesome and I hope to become one some day. I'd pay but I am unemployed atm.

About me: I play way too much. As in 4+ hours every day. I like zombie mod because I like the thought of a 1 hit kill. And doing your best to keep the enemy at bay using everything around you to cade. Plus it usually requires teamwork since it's reload.

I'm currently in the middle of coming up with a plan for college. At the moment I'm planning on attending argosy unniversity in Seatle, Washington with my girlfriend. Going for a doctorate in psychology. Hopefully after the 8 years of hell I can get a decent job.

I played hockey for 11+ years and JV/V soccer for 5ish years in high school. I built my desktop myself and love to mess with computers and im pretty good at it. Thats about it.

Send me a PM if you want to add me to steam friends.

P.S. I figured I might need to add previous css clan stuff so here it is:
About a year and 6 months ago I was in a clan named intox. I was admin there for probably 8 months or so until I left due to personal reasons. I then moved to a community called FireWall. I was admin there for about 6 months or so. Mainly in the zombie mod or deathmatch. I'd record demos of hackers and perma ban them. Punishing cade breakers etc.. I left there because of too much drama. Among other things that I don't feel like explaining.

Rapedollar$
06-13-2010, 07:41 PM
umm, who are you?

luck i guess

acolyte_to_jippity
06-13-2010, 07:42 PM
Name: Justin

Born: Sept 27th 89

In-game name: FAil Boat ^Laptop (My desktops mobo died so im on my lappy till i fix it)

Favorite IBIS server: Currently its zombie mod. I'm a zombie whore.

Weapons of choice: This changes all the time but currently p228 and pump ( m3) for zmod. But in non mods i like deagle ak. Sometimes awp.

Favorite Zmod map: As long as it's not a escape map its my favorite. Unless its helms deep then I like sniping on it.

Reason for APP: I've played on the servers for a little while now and I enjoy every minute of it. Unless its lagging. Or my laptop decides to crash. Admins are awesome and I hope to become one some day. I'd pay but I am unemployed atm.

About me: I play way too much. As in 4+ hours every day. I like zombie mod because I like the thought of a 1 hit kill. And doing your best to keep the enemy at bay using everything around you to cade. Plus it usually requires teamwork since it's reload.

I'm currently in the middle of coming up with a plan for college. At the moment I'm planning on attending argosy unniversity in Seatle, Washington with my girlfriend. Going for a doctorate in psychology. Hopefully after the 8 years of hell I can get a decent job.

I played hockey for 11+ years and JV/V soccer for 5ish years in high school. I built my desktop myself and love to mess with computers and im pretty good at it. Thats about it.

Send me a PM if you want to add me to steam friends.

P.S. I figured I might need to add previous css clan stuff so here it is:
About a year and 6 months ago I was in a clan named intox. I was admin there for probably 8 months or so until I left due to personal reasons. I then moved to a community called FireWall. I was admin there for about 6 months or so. Mainly in the zombie mod or deathmatch. I'd record demos of hackers and perma ban them. Punishing cade breakers etc.. I left there because of too much drama. Among other things that I don't feel like explaining.

lol, this is gonna be funny

Rage
06-13-2010, 07:48 PM
If you don't like drama, you are in the wrong place pal. But, regardless that I've only seen you on the server once, good luck with the app. Undoubtedly premature but still none the less, good luck.

maynard
06-13-2010, 07:50 PM
who is this person?

is this another joke app?

Hitman
06-13-2010, 08:10 PM
Never seen this guy before in my life....

Start playing on the Pub Server more to get to know the members and regulars that aren't on the Zombie Mod Server (most of them are morons anyway)

Jeimuzu
06-13-2010, 08:37 PM
GL fellow ZMer.

FAil Boat
06-13-2010, 08:47 PM
lol, this is gonna be funny
I also was banned permanantly from those servers for stuff I didnt and would never do. I was planning on leaving anyways they just helped me pull the trigger.

If you don't like drama, you are in the wrong place pal. But, regardless that I've only seen you on the server once, good luck with the app. Undoubtedly premature but still none the less, good luck.
I don't seek out drama but there are certain types that I can't stand. Drama is everywhere so no point avoiding it. Yeah now that I think about it this was probably a little premature. :/ my bad

who is this person?

is this another joke app?
Jokes on you! o.o

Never seen this guy before in my life....

Start playing on the Pub Server more to get to know the members and regulars that aren't on the Zombie Mod Server (most of them are morons anyway)
I played with a cloud before in zmod. I can't remember if it was you or not. And I can't stand pubs cus I hate waiting. lol. I like deathmatch or anything that has less downtime even if you die. But i'll try to jump in there I guess.

GL fellow ZMer.

Thanks. I guess this was way too early. Mah bad everyone. Just been enjoying the zmod quite a bit and wanted to be a part of it is all. :) Thanks for reading and sorry to waste ur time like this. :/

maynard
06-13-2010, 09:27 PM
sall good. it's just normally when someone makes an app and no 1 has ever heard of them before, it's cause it's a joke app, or something stupid like that. if you want in the clan, then become part of the community. be active on the forums, get 2 know ppl, it helps.

Hitman
06-13-2010, 09:31 PM
I also was banned permanantly from those servers for stuff I didnt and would never do. I was planning on leaving anyways they just helped me pull the trigger.

I don't seek out drama but there are certain types that I can't stand. Drama is everywhere so no point avoiding it. Yeah now that I think about it this was probably a little premature. :/ my bad

Jokes on you! o.o

I played with a cloud before in zmod. I can't remember if it was you or not. And I can't stand pubs cus I hate waiting. lol. I like deathmatch or anything that has less downtime even if you die. But i'll try to jump in there I guess.

Thanks. I guess this was way too early. Mah bad everyone. Just been enjoying the zmod quite a bit and wanted to be a part of it is all. :) Thanks for reading and sorry to waste ur time like this. :/

Actually no I never played with you. shame ebcause the only way your getting into the clan is with the support of the IBIS members and most of them play on WCS GG or Pub and only 2??? play on Zombie Mod..

Rapedollar$
06-13-2010, 09:34 PM
good luck and hope to see you in game.

Cal45
06-13-2010, 09:41 PM
I've seen him once in the ZM server and that was today when he tried to friend request me.

BladeTwinSwords
06-13-2010, 09:45 PM
I would advise playing on our other servers.