PDA

View Full Version : Stuff the server should use

zero4thewin
06-14-2010, 12:51 AM
i think the server should use auto spawn instead of having to wait till next round to spawn if you died as zombie another something that would help is maybe unlimited ammo or make cade objects easier to move

im not trying to insult the owner of the server i still love the server i am just trying to give feedback no insult intended :icon_mrgreen:

Jeimuzu
06-14-2010, 05:44 AM
There are plenty of unlimited ammo servers out there. Limited ammo offers a greater challenge to the human player.

You can type !zmenu and pick option 4 if you join late-game to spawn as a zombie.

mastercheff
06-14-2010, 05:53 AM
i think the server should use auto spawn instead of having to wait till next round to spawn if you died as zombie another something that would help is maybe unlimited ammo or make cade objects easier to move

im not trying to insult the owner of the server i still love the server i am just trying to give feedback no insult intended :icon_mrgreen:

You obviously don't play enough.

hallwagner
06-14-2010, 07:08 AM

unlimited ammo requires no skill at all and the zombies usually just give up or die.

hallwagner
06-14-2010, 07:08 AM
There are plenty of unlimited ammo servers out there. Limited ammo offers a greater challenge to the human player.

You can type !zmenu and pick option 4 if you join late-game to spawn as a zombie.

or type !zspawn

acolyte_to_jippity
06-14-2010, 01:37 PM
hall, you're still here?

and kiss-ass up there, if you want unlim ammo, go to one of those noob-ass servers. it takes skill to play on zm here.

zero4thewin
06-14-2010, 01:53 PM
hall, you're still here?

and kiss-ass up there, if you want unlim ammo, go to one of those noob-ass servers. it takes skill to play on zm here.

well then at least make stuff lighter for barricades Jesus calm down i wasn't:chillpill: trying to be disrespectful....

zero4thewin
06-14-2010, 01:54 PM
or type !zspawn

i know that but i mean having to wait till next round once you already died :pistols:

acolyte_to_jippity
06-14-2010, 04:51 PM
well then at least make stuff lighter for barricades Jesus calm down i wasn't:chillpill: trying to be disrespectful....

once again, get your sorry ass over to an unlim ammo server if you want an easy time. i'm guessing you've come from one of those, where you used to "pwn teh nubzors" alot. and here, when you require some actual skill in building barricades and aiming, you're blowing ass.

get better kiss-ass.

edit: lol, i was right. you've played a total of 18 min. on our zm. not quite sure how you can "love the server" when less than 20 min in (5 rounds played btw) you begin bitching. maybe you should learn to shoot, instead of spam like on the unlim servers.

Cal45
06-14-2010, 07:07 PM

So what, you just want zombies to be able to spawn as many times as they want? That doesn't sound like a good idea at all.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-14-2010, 09:29 PM
So what, you just want zombies to be able to spawn as many times as they want? That doesn't sound like a good idea at all.

remember, the unlim ammo makes it balanced out.

this dude's a retarded nub. just ignore him. he'll either learn to play or go away

zero4thewin
06-15-2010, 05:55 PM
once again, get your sorry ass over to an unlim ammo server if you want an easy time. i'm guessing you've come from one of those, where you used to "pwn teh nubzors" alot. and here, when you require some actual skill in building barricades and aiming, you're blowing ass.

get better kiss-ass.

edit: lol, i was right. you've played a total of 18 min. on our zm. not quite sure how you can "love the server" when less than 20 min in (5 rounds played btw) you begin bitching. maybe you should learn to shoot, instead of spam like on the unlim servers.

dude calm the fuck down jesus alright i was just saying fuck and i played on my old steam acc till it got hacked fuck you are the one who needs to quit fucking bitching god dam you pms like a girl i was just giving my opinion

acolyte_to_jippity
06-15-2010, 10:21 PM
if you've played here before, you'd know that it's not an unlim ammo because unlim ammo servers blow ass. and also, the zombies don't respawn because you're supposed to avoid dieing.

hallwagner
06-16-2010, 06:40 AM
hall, you're still here?

yes i am so get used to it faggot