PDA

View Full Version : Rules

OnEyEdMaN
06-15-2010, 01:53 PM
came on this morning and some dude are being racist, warned them but they kept on going so i had to ban both of them, after banning the last guy a player ask me when did the racims against the server rules. i ask him to type in rules, but he said it doesnt show. i typed in rules on chat and it showed the player ranks(top 10) instead of the server rules. i think this matter should be fix.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-15-2010, 02:30 PM
came on this morning and some dude are being racist, warned them but they kept on going so i had to ban both of them, after banning the last guy a player ask me when did the racims against the server rules. i ask him to type in rules, but he said it doesnt show. i typed in rules on chat and it showed the player ranks(top 10) instead of the server rules. i think this matter should be fix.

hmmm, that is troubling.

but if people bitch at you for banning a racist (after numerous warnings) tell them to take it up here.

Christmas
06-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Racism isn't against the rules as long as it isn't directed at another player.

inthebutt
06-16-2010, 07:35 PM

you cracker lover

I LIKE TURTLES
06-18-2010, 02:32 PM

you cracker lover

I'm offended by this, I'm a cracker.

inthebutt
06-18-2010, 07:33 PM
aww I didn't know TURTLES had feelings..

Christmas
06-19-2010, 10:18 AM

Your shit's weak, asian boy.

Perry
06-19-2010, 01:05 PM

i didnt know turtles were white lol

inthebutt
06-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Your shit's weak, asian boy.

that's not true you should have seen the size of the little turd nugget I dropped in the bowl last night.

looked like a black hulk.

XxMastagunzxX
06-19-2010, 09:44 PM
Cracker power!!!!

hallwagner
06-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Cracker power!!!!

and i got banned for saying jew?.....

-blink-
06-22-2010, 01:02 PM
Hulk smash!!!!!!!!........polly want a cracker..!! .....dont blink

inthebutt
06-22-2010, 06:04 PM
and i got banned for saying jew?.....

you got banned for saying jew??

sucks to be you.

hallwagner
06-22-2010, 07:35 PM
you got banned for saying jew??

sucks to be you.

yes it does

inthebutt
06-22-2010, 08:49 PM
yes it does

no you don't understand I'm not showing you sympathy.

I was just trying to say in the nicest civil way that your a fucking moron.

does that come across better for you??

hallwagner
06-22-2010, 11:10 PM
no you don't understand I'm not showing you sympathy.

i knew u werent sympathetic, i was trying to be an ass, and failed. and no that doesnt come across better at all

inthebutt
06-22-2010, 11:19 PM
i knew u werent sympathetic, i was trying to be an ass, and failed. and no that doesnt come across better at all

seems like you fail at almost everything that has to do with IBIS.

hallwagner
06-23-2010, 12:58 PM
seems like you fail at almost everything that has to do with IBIS.

except being good at gungame ;)

inthebutt
06-23-2010, 07:10 PM
except being good at gungame ;)

the only thing your gonna be good at is getting your post(s) deleted for posting complete bullshit.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-23-2010, 07:11 PM
the only thing your gonna be good at is getting your post(s) deleted for posting complete bullshit.

well, for the record, he is rank one hundred something. it's certainly not horrible rank

inthebutt
06-23-2010, 08:59 PM
well, for the record, he is rank one hundred something. it's certainly not horrible rank

why do you always insist on agreeing with people who are on there way out of IBIS??

I'll give you one perfect example: some cunt bitch named autumn you also sided with.

why??

acolyte_to_jippity
06-23-2010, 10:05 PM
why do you always insist on agreeing with people who are on there way out of IBIS??

I'll give you one perfect example: some cunt bitch named autumn you also sided with.

why??

autumn is my friend, and i'm extremly loyal to my friends. it's a simple as that.

and hall? :shrug: because you were wrong.

hallwagner
06-23-2010, 11:24 PM

rank 76 atm, rank 13 at peak. and inthebutt get over yourself and stop this meaningless vendetta against me and most people on the forumns. how are we any different from eachother anyways? we both are complete assholes who flame any chance we get. only difference is that i sometimes take the racist route to flame which really doesnt mean anything because im not racist at all. it just so happens that you get away with being a complete asshole and abuser because youre in the clan (i have no idea why)

maynard
06-24-2010, 11:15 AM

lol

i was trying to be an ass, and failed.

fail

autumn is my friend

epic fail

inthebutt
06-24-2010, 02:40 PM
rank 76 atm, rank 13 at peak. and inthebutt get over yourself and stop this meaningless vendetta against me and most people on the forumns. how are we any different from eachother anyways? we both are complete assholes who flame any chance we get. only difference is that i sometimes take the racist route to flame which really doesnt mean anything because im not racist at all. it just so happens that you get away with being a complete asshole and abuser because youre in the clan (i have no idea why)

your right I am a complete asshole but I've been this way even before I got in the clan, so don't think that just cause I'm in the clan I'm acting like a dickhead/asshole or what ever you wanna call me.

you wanna know the real reason why I'm picking on you?? cause I'm bored and you provide me with entertainment.

the only thing you could do to make this better is to dress up in a monkey suit and try to butt fuck your dad.

oh and your fable attempt to work things out between you and I will not work, plus I can be way more of an asshole than this without having to be racist like you, would you care to find out??

devour
06-24-2010, 02:43 PM
your right I am a complete asshole but I've been this way even before I got in the clan, so don't think that just cause I'm in the clan I'm acting like a dickhead/asshole or what ever you wanna call me.

you wanna know the real reason why I'm picking on you?? cause I'm bored and you provide me with entertainment.

the only thing you could do to make this better is to dress up in a monkey suit and try to butt fuck your dad.

oh and your fable attempt to work things out between you and I will not work, plus I can be way more of an asshole than this without having to be racist like you, would you care to find out??

your name always reminds me of this video

WB2DLEH1ZXU

inthebutt
06-24-2010, 03:18 PM
your name always reminds me of this video

WB2DLEH1ZXU

um that's where I got the name from...

if you go look through the discussion thread you'll find a thread titled "how did you come up with your gamer name?" my post is in there with the exact same video

hallwagner
06-24-2010, 07:00 PM

fable? im think you mean feeble, any-who can you provide the costume, my local monkey suit provider went out of business

inthebutt
06-24-2010, 07:06 PM
fable? im think you mean feeble, any-who can you provide the costume, my local monkey suit provider went out of business

fable as in make believe quest.

:facepalm:

hallwagner
06-24-2010, 07:12 PM
fable as in make believe quest.

:facepalm:

just didnt really make much sense in the context...sorta :/

mcilwain
06-24-2010, 10:02 PM
I dont have time to play gg or ibis pub im working on my own server, and also the reserved slots are crazy i keep getting kicked for a reserved slot.
Lmfao

hallwagner
07-02-2010, 12:51 PM
I dont have time to play gg or ibis pub im working on my own server, and also the reserved slots are crazy i keep getting kicked for a reserved slot.
Lmfao

no its because you suck at pub and gg. :O

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-03-2010, 06:54 PM
no its because you suck at pub and gg. :O

and you suck at being a ibis community member

Nemesis
07-04-2010, 01:28 PM
and you suck at being a ibis community member

yes and you're a star member who people actually enjoy having around. not just to laugh at.

hallwagner
07-04-2010, 02:19 PM
yes and you're a star member who people actually enjoy having around. not just to laugh at.

lmfao so true

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-04-2010, 04:29 PM

your sacrasam is just to amazing, i really cant believe you actually said that IBIS troll

your down every ones neck for everything. because your closed mind only knows how to flame, rather then open.

you are the most arrogant person i know =D

but who am i kidding, your a god right? people love you

hallwagner
07-04-2010, 04:50 PM
your sacrasam is just to amazing, i really cant believe you actually said that IBIS troll

your down every ones neck for everything. because your closed mind only knows how to flame, rather then open.

yes he is

Nemesis
07-04-2010, 04:52 PM

if all you can do i repeat the same thing over and over you really shouldn't talk. we don't need a parrot. also, " because your closed mind only knows how to flame, rather then open." <-- is this suppose to be English? because you really fucked that one up.

it's not arrogance dumb ass, its just pointing out how much of a fuck you really are.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-04-2010, 05:02 PM
if all you can do i repeat the same thing over and over you really shouldn't talk. we don't need a parrot. also, " because your closed mind only knows how to flame, rather then open." <-- is this suppose to be English? because you really fucked that one up.

it's not arrogance dumb ass, its just pointing out how much of a fuck you really are.

its not just me dumb fuck, its everyone. who havnt you attempted to make feel worse then your self.

you may need a midol. you seem pretty upset brah.

the day i start caring what a 400lb Forum troll has to say, will be, well never.

heres a noose make use of it

could it be your angry you live in canada?

and fagner, no one cares.

hallwagner
07-04-2010, 05:07 PM
its not just me dumb fuck, its everyone. who havnt you attempted to make feel worse then your self.

the day i start caring what a 400lb Forum troll has to say, will be, well never.

and fagner, no one cares.

i care, and thats all that counts :D

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-04-2010, 05:43 PM
i care, and thats all that counts :D

good for you

Nemesis
07-04-2010, 07:10 PM

who said i feel bad? and when is it my fault that your mom gave you brain damage with a coat hanger? too bad you weren't in that car with her and got smeared instead.

how to i seems upset? just because i point out all your flaws doesn't mean i'm upset.

it's nice that you try to imagine what i look like, but i should stop you now, i don't swing that way, i see why you joined the army though.

why would i be angry about living in Canada? it's the greatest country in the world. i pride myself everyday in knowing that i live in a place that doesn't turn out stupid fucks like yourself on a constant basis.

hallwagner
07-04-2010, 07:55 PM
good for you

yes it is

Craig Boner
07-04-2010, 09:31 PM
rebanned the fat fuck

hallwagner
07-04-2010, 09:42 PM
rebanned the fat fuck

you failed at rebanning me...lol @ how many times ive been "banned" i FINALLY got banned from gg today, ive been unbanned somehow from zm twice, i dont even know about pub

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-05-2010, 12:42 PM
who said i feel bad? and when is it my fault that your mom gave you brain damage with a coat hanger? too bad you weren't in that car with her and got smeared instead.

how to i seems upset? just because i point out all your flaws doesn't mean i'm upset.

it's nice that you try to imagine what i look like, but i should stop you now, i don't swing that way, i see why you joined the army though.

why would i be angry about living in Canada? it's the greatest country in the world. i pride myself everyday in knowing that i live in a place that doesn't turn out stupid fucks like yourself on a constant basis.

are you kidding me? stupid fuck.

you have POLICE OFFICERS WHEREING TURBANS. how is your country the best country in the world, your counrty along with every one in it is a giant, sandy vagina who QQ's and flames on everyone around them to escape the fact they fail so hard.

as for the military, somthing you know absolutely nothing about because you are not a proactive citizen. lessons are instilled, and responsibility is instilled

the day you actually find something to do with your life, will be the day you die.

because from what i understand from you. is that you do not amount to anything more then a a fucking forum troll who has the E-balls to diss the service men who ensure your fucking saftey

you Canadian peice of shit

Nemesis
07-05-2010, 01:02 PM
are you kidding me? stupid fuck.

you have POLICE OFFICERS WHEREING TURBANS. how is your country the best country in the world, your counrty along with every one in it is a giant, sandy vagina who QQ's and flames on everyone around them to escape the fact they fail so hard.

as for the military, somthing you know absolutely nothing about because you are not a proactive citizen. lessons are instilled, and responsibility is instilled

the day you actually find something to do with your life, will be the day you die.

because from what i understand from you. is that you do not amount to anything more then a a fucking forum troll who has the E-balls to diss the service men who ensure your fucking saftey

you Canadian peice of shit

your downs is showing agian. it's funny how you accusse me of being angry, yet you're the one who gets so worked up.

yes, there are some officers who wear turbins, i see that is a problem with you, i guess thats alright, racist.

i know enough to get me by, but you're right, i don't join, i prefure to take a higher approach at life, but thanks anyways.

don't ever say you fight for my freedom, because thats an outright lie, if anything you oppress it. you've never done anything or will amount to anything, you're still fucking useless

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-05-2010, 05:42 PM
your downs is showing agian. it's funny how you accusse me of being angry, yet you're the one who gets so worked up.

yes, there are some officers who wear turbins, i see that is a problem with you, i guess thats alright, racist.

i know enough to get me by, but you're right, i don't join, i prefure to take a higher approach at life, but thanks anyways.

don't ever say you fight for my freedom, because thats an outright lie, if anything you oppress it. you've never done anything or will amount to anything, you're still fucking useless

lol you mad bro?

Nemesis
07-05-2010, 09:33 PM
lol you mad bro?

lol yay, no come back? i win.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-05-2010, 09:43 PM

win, bullshit.

haha

hallwagner
07-05-2010, 09:46 PM
win, bullshit.

haha

mikey always loses so its a win by default for nemesis

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-05-2010, 09:53 PM

mikey always loses so its a win by default for nemesis
no lose here, hallwagner, how is it that you fail so ard at defending your self?

hallwagner
07-06-2010, 03:07 AM
no lose here, hallwagner, how is it that you fail so ard at defending your self?

at least i dont spell "hard" wrong

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-06-2010, 07:58 AM
at least i dont spell "hard" wrong

uh oh Grammar police
hide your vowels

hallwagner
07-06-2010, 03:08 PM
uh oh Grammar police
hide your vowels

spelling is different than grammar fucktard

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-06-2010, 05:34 PM
spelling is different than grammar fucktard

with out grammar. theres no point in spelling?

hallwagner
07-06-2010, 07:57 PM
with out grammar. theres no point in spelling?

not true

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-06-2010, 10:34 PM
not true

its like milk and captian crunch.

with milk its fine, tasty, good.

without milk, you just cut the fuck out of your gums.

milk=grammar
CapnCrunch=Letters

Trench Foot
07-07-2010, 12:07 AM
what?!?!?!? thats it?!?!?! oh man... that stuff was good!!!

mastercheff
07-08-2010, 12:31 PM
I think around 50% of the forums are just flame posts honestly now.

hallwagner
07-08-2010, 07:59 PM
its like milk and captian crunch.

with milk its fine, tasty, good.

without milk, you just cut the fuck out of your gums.

milk=grammar
CapnCrunch=Letters

wtf are u talking about? dry captain crunch is kick ass

Nemesis
07-08-2010, 09:05 PM
wtf are u talking about? dry captain crunch is kick ass

not if you're too stupid to chew.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-08-2010, 09:53 PM
not if you're too stupid to chew.

it is inevitable to have your gums cut up, now if you eat it piece by piece. now were talking

hallwagner
07-08-2010, 10:53 PM
it is inevitable to have your gums cut up, now if you eat it piece by piece. now were talking

maybe if you didnt smoke meth, you wouldnt have horrible gums u hillbilly fuck

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-09-2010, 01:31 AM
maybe if you didnt smoke meth, you wouldnt have horrible gums u hillbilly fuck

Cute Assumption.

hallwagner
07-09-2010, 09:21 AM
Cute Assumption.

yea except you arent the cute kind of hillbilly, your the incestual kind :o

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-09-2010, 10:23 AM
yea except you arent the cute kind of hillbilly, your the incestual kind :o

total hillbilly here living in good old red neck hillbilly incest state of Minnesota.

Dumb fuck

acolyte_to_jippity
07-09-2010, 10:30 AM
howabout you two take this to pm or steamchat?

not the forums? seriously guys.

mod should clean up this among other topics of their little flame war

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-09-2010, 02:19 PM
howabout you two take this to pm or steamchat?

not the forums? seriously guys.

mod should clean up this among other topics of their little flame war

lol xD

Christmas
07-10-2010, 12:47 AM
DJ: Keep your drunken tirading whatnot to the server.

Nem: Go get attacked by a Moose so there is one less Canadian to deal with.

Hall: Shut up.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-10-2010, 06:27 PM
DJ: Keep your drunken tirading whatnot to the server.

Nem: Go get attacked by a Moose so there is one less Canadian to deal with.

Hall: Shut up.

aweeee right from the heart <3