PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Lag...

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-15-2010, 08:31 PM
I could go into great details but basically the sever is lagging really bad. This morning it got really laggy and everyone got kicked except admins for high ping. Then tonight after continuous lag on serveral maps I restarted the server which fixed the problem for about ten minutes before failing again.

Other admins came on and I told them the problem when it started lagging again and I left, I don't know if they are having problems now but both times I played today it was really bad.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-15-2010, 09:04 PM
I could go into great details but basically the sever is lagging really bad. This morning it got really laggy and everyone got kicked except admins for high ping. Then tonight after continuous lag on serveral maps I restarted the server which fixed the problem for about ten minutes before failing again.

Other admins came on and I told them the problem when it started lagging again and I left, I don't know if they are having problems now but both times I played today it was really bad.

Could of been someone crashing the server by raising everyone's ping, it coulld of been just the server though.

XX0wnsXY
06-15-2010, 09:52 PM
This is been happening on GG for about a week. I posted a thread about it. Noone cares :D

Kavinsky
06-15-2010, 09:58 PM
Yeah its the server I dont know whats going on.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-16-2010, 02:13 PM
This is been happening on GG for about a week. I posted a thread about it. Noone cares :D

haha yeah obviously, no one is commenting about it!

Moch
06-19-2010, 01:32 PM
some times the server needs a quick reset 43 players on at once, that could get very laggy. plus all the people spamming the mics.

DrTran
06-19-2010, 02:22 PM
zm server is the only one with 43 people; the other servers are 21 players max.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-19-2010, 03:21 PM
plus, useing the mic doesn't really do shit

Carina
06-19-2010, 06:09 PM

Its on all the servers.. :( :banghead:

Moch
06-19-2010, 07:48 PM
:muffy: