06-17-2010, 03:30 AM
im fucking bored out of my mind. fuck its so boreding

hallwagner
06-17-2010, 06:50 AM
im fucking bored out of my mind. fuck its so boreding

maybe you could learn how to spell "boring" correctly :smirk:

XX0wnsXY
06-17-2010, 07:52 AM
i'm waiting for my flight to washington. They told me when I got here that I have a reduced connection time so when I land in DC I have 20 (if that) minutes to board my flight to LA. So, I'm bored and worried. Fuck meeeeee.

Cal45
06-17-2010, 09:51 AM
Fap? http://209.85.12.227/14239/17/emo/emo-fapsmiley.gif

StarsMine
06-17-2010, 07:48 PM
i'm waiting for my flight to washington. They told me when I got here that I have a reduced connection time so when I land in DC I have 20 (if that) minutes to board my flight to LA. So, I'm bored and worried. Fuck meeeeee.

20 min? thats a good amount of time, I once had a 5 min connection, and what was worse that time around, the plane I was going to get on was in a different terminal then originally planed... So it got delayed for that old couple that had the same connection.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-18-2010, 08:54 AM
20 min? thats a good amount of time, I once had a 5 min connection, and what was worse that time around, the plane I was going to get on was in a different terminal then originally planed... So it got delayed for that old couple that had the same connection.

yes!! always travel w/ a cripple. they'll have someone waiting w/ a wheelchair when you get off the plane, and will take you all the way to the next one. also, the cripple and everyone traveling w/ them get to cut the security lines and get checked out first!

i'ma going to start a business: rent-a-cripple.

offices outside the philladelphia airport, la airport, some airport in texas, and one more place.

Cal45
06-19-2010, 01:33 PM
I'm REALLY bored. I'm in Missouri for a fam reunion and the power went out from a storm.