PDA

View Full Version : Deprodogy

Cheese
07-24-2008, 08:15 PM
Constanty kicked me, For nothing. I try to join Pub and I get kicked as soon as I enter. I attempt to get in a few more times. I keep getting kicked. Deprodogy has been kicking me from the server for absolutely nothing. I have a demo of these actions.

Cheese
07-24-2008, 08:23 PM
Okay. So I went back in again. He said Change your name or I will ban you. I asked him what was wrong with my name. I asked if there was a rule saying anything about names. And He said bye. heres a demo.

+Project.S+
07-24-2008, 08:35 PM
theirs plenty wrong with your name and their are some rules to names.

common sense would tell you that.

its convinient that you would be demoiing..but also very expected.

serve your day ban and come back when your brains working up to full speed

Cheese
07-24-2008, 08:37 PM
Please do not reply to my thread. I posted for Zero to see. End of discussion please.

theirs plenty wrong with your name and their are some rules to names.

common sense would tell you that.

its convinient that you would be demoiing..but also very expected.

serve your day ban and come back when your brains working up to full speed

Rapedollar$
07-24-2008, 08:45 PM
actively trying to get good admins in trouble because your still sour about being a fuck up...

i LOL'd

+Project.S+
07-24-2008, 08:50 PM
Please do not reply to my thread. I posted for Zero to see. End of discussion please.

then pm him jackass.

i'll post wherever/whenever I feel like it. I'm not telling you anything you shouldn't already know.

their is discussion your right. Demo as you please anyone and everyone.

See you in a day.

Cheese
07-24-2008, 08:52 PM
I did not try to do anything. I demo everytime I play now. Due to some "people". But I had no idea I was gonna get kicked for my name when its a clan name, 2ool asked me to be in his clan. And since I had no clan, I joined him. I was in game with Dual and Project earlier. Neither of them said anything to me or 2ool. They had no problem. I am patiently waiting on Zero to take a look at the information. Thank you for your opinion Rapedollar.

actively trying to get good admins in trouble because your still sour about being a fuck up...

i LOL'd

Cheese
07-24-2008, 08:53 PM
Please do not be rude and disrespectful towards me. I have no done one thing to you.

then pm him jackass.

i'll post wherever/whenever I feel like it. I'm not telling you anything you shouldn't already know.

their is discussion your right. Demo as you please anyone and everyone.

See you in a day.

2ooL
07-24-2008, 09:09 PM
ibis admins make me cry at night

But seriously, its not actually a clan, i was just messing around earlier and put <idis> as a tag lol, i remember when Bsquad had his name <isis> and there wasnt a problem. I had it on before Colby came in and everyone else that was on had no problem including Project. But yeah as soon as people saw colby with it on it was a problem. So what im really trying to say is that ibis admins make me cut myself and now im emo, thanks.

Dual
07-24-2008, 09:09 PM
I did not mention nothing to earliar, due to the fact your a nobody, so I was not concern to much, this guy stay in trouble. Oh yeah demo dez nutz!

Cheese
07-24-2008, 09:11 PM
I'm gonna pretend I was able to read what you wrote.

I did not mention nothing to earliar, due to the fact your a nobody, so I was not concern to much, this guy stay in trouble. Oh yeah demo dez nutz!

2ooL
07-24-2008, 09:15 PM
that hurts dual, that really hurts... now you see why I cut myself, DONT YOU SEE WHY NOW!!

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-24-2008, 09:17 PM
ibis admins make me cry at night

But seriously, its not actually a clan, i was just messing around earlier and put <idis> as a tag lol, i remember when Bsquad had his name <isis> and there wasnt a problem. I had it on before Colby came in and everyone else that was on had no problem including Project. But yeah as soon as people saw colby with it on it was a problem. So what im really trying to say is that ibis admins make me cut myself and now im emo, thanks.

It all depends on the admin's discretion. If he felt it was disrespecting IBIS and was warned to change his name then he will be punished. I don't find your emo jokes amusing, but if you feel free to cut yourself, please do.

Rapedollar$
np on my opinion cheeze! always happy to lend a hand...

and tool... i cut you! :barney: <3

Dual
that hurts dual, that really hurts... now you see why I cut myself, DONT YOU SEE WHY NOW!!

We'll if you knew the whole story , you would understand how he obtain the name Nobody. He was just looking for attention today, I paid him no mine.

Cheese
07-24-2008, 09:18 PM
Lawl. You're such a silly man. :icon_mrgreen:

np on my opinion cheeze! always happy to lend a hand...

and tool... i cut you! :barney: <3

Cheese
07-24-2008, 09:20 PM
Rules are rules. Admins cannot just make a rule up in their head and go with it. Remember.

It all depends on the admin's discretion. If he felt it was disrespecting IBIS and was warned to change his name then he will be punished. I don't find your emo jokes amusing, but if you feel free to cut yourself, please do.

2ooL
07-24-2008, 09:21 PM
So.. how many people are pressing the refresh button right now?

Rapedollar$
07-24-2008, 09:24 PM
i at least surf a few sites and come back... but eh...

whytboiz33
07-24-2008, 10:16 PM
Rules are rules. Admins cannot just make a rule up in their head and go with it. Remember.

if theres not a rule for something thats wrong, they work off precedent.

V teh pwnerer
07-24-2008, 11:35 PM
So basically... If there is no rule for it, you are allowed to just make up one on spot because you are having a bad day?

Hmm...

Cool...

SOMEHOW I don't think ZERO will agree.

Cheese
07-24-2008, 11:36 PM
So basically you are telling me, that I should never have lost my admin? Since " I made up my own rules" Remember?

if theres not a rule for something thats wrong, they work off precedent.

ZERO
07-25-2008, 01:31 PM
So what was his name, and more importantly why? Why would you try making a tag or what ever and go onto the server when you KNOW that it is going to cause problems. This is like finding a cop that does not like you and then you start spitting around him and suddenly wonder why he decided to pwn you.

V teh pwnerer
07-25-2008, 01:51 PM
So what was his name, and more importantly why? Why would you try making a tag or what ever and go onto the server when you KNOW that it is going to cause problems. This is like finding a cop that does not like you and then you start spitting around him and suddenly wonder why he decided to pwn you.

Tool asked him to be in his clan, it was all in good fun, I witnessed it.

Nobody had any problems with there little clan tag till Colby added it.

Ibis admins can't find Colby doing anything wrong anymore so they make up rules.

Way to go guys. WAY TO GO.

whytboiz33
07-25-2008, 01:58 PM
um, we have rules on names. how are you still going to argue with zero. just because some admins dont have problems with it, doesnt mean another wont. 2ool is the last person to listen to when youre looking for "fun" as hes been banned before.

Dual
07-25-2008, 02:50 PM
Tool asked him to be in his clan, it was all in good fun, I witnessed it.

Nobody had any problems with there little clan tag till Colby added it.

Ibis admins can't find Colby doing anything wrong anymore so they make up rules.

Way to go guys. WAY TO GO.

You were not even there when he put the tag on so stop lying.He was looking for attention that why he did it, bottom line. Just play in the server and keep your mouth shut and you should have no problems.

V teh pwnerer
07-25-2008, 04:25 PM
You were not even there when he put the tag on so stop lying.He was looking for attention that why he did it, bottom line. Just play in the server and keep your mouth shut and you should have no problems.

I know, he was on my computer. I was in my room.

I would just like to find the part of the TOS or Server Rules where it says, you may not be in a clan.

And you can't say it's not a clan. All a clan is, is a group of people who add something in front of their name if agreed by the other people.

Please show me a way in which Deprodigy DID NOT abuse admin.

deprodigy
07-25-2008, 04:46 PM
if I see you wearing any tag that is similar to ibis, you will serve a week ban. consider this your warning .
I know you understand this now 2ool after talking last night. I don't know what your problem is colby? you don't have commen sense??

edit:
wearing a <idis> tag is mocking ibis and the server.
it is not funny.
if I ask you to chage your inappropriate name in the future I will not forget about this.
200l got lucky cause I didn't notice him first, only colby cause he just joined. 200l changed his name when I asked. colby thought he was smart and could get me in trouble.

I've been playing here for 3 years... meaning I actually LOVE this server and will take action against anyone that disrespects it. if you don't like it colby, its time you go play elsewhere.

ZERO
07-25-2008, 05:57 PM
Colby you need to stop trying to create problems. Leave them alone and they will leave you alone.

As for the rest of you, :chillpill: the fuck out! Omg you do not like colby :violin: big fucking deal. He can play on the server and make "reasonable" posts if he wants. Just leave him alone unless he is doing something really bad.

Regardless if an admin asks you to change your name just do it! If you think it was wrong then make a report. Especially if your already on thin ice, just do not question people in authority. If your already in trouble with your parents do you then start questioning their actions!? I think not, unless you want them to think your acting smart and get backhanded. :muffy:

I should note that 200l understands this and that is why he changed his name when requested

whytboiz33
07-25-2008, 06:09 PM
yeah bitchs.

FlawLessGamer
07-25-2008, 08:20 PM
Tool thats too funny. I got an idea lets all meet up and have a rumble, as for dual i think your mom might have to fly with you cuz your not over 16.sry man

Dual
07-25-2008, 08:42 PM
Tool thats too funny. I got an idea lets all meet up and have a rumble, as for dual i think your mom might have to fly with you cuz your not over 16.sry man

Look little boy I would not even bother smashing your face in, I Would just have my son beat your punk ass up. Now keep your fuckin name out your mouth Jackass!

2ooL
07-25-2008, 08:56 PM
Im just wondering when B-squad use to have his name .:BS:. B-squad <isis> he was using the same tag from Ls and ibis and noone had problems with it? I honestly doubt anyone from ibis would of made me change my name if Colby didnt have it because both Project and Dual saw me with it. But its all over and all good so w/e and whytboiz you really need to show your true colors and stop being two faced. peace.

whytboiz33
07-25-2008, 10:51 PM
2 faced? talking about facts is 2 faced? you have been banned before, and your antics do rub some admins the wrong way. i dont think i ever dissed on you. i dont believe ive started anything with you. but if youre a little too sensitive for these forums, then cool. read some threads where we all rip on each other.

whytboiz33
07-25-2008, 10:55 PM
bsquad was a long time regular who always used that name. it didnt come from spite or malice. also, if an admin requested for him to remove it, he would have.

ZERO
07-26-2008, 01:59 AM
bsquad actually requested special permission to use that tag...

whytboiz33
07-26-2008, 07:33 AM
well there you go.

Cheese
07-26-2008, 10:33 AM
The name was a joke. No one said anything to 2ool about it. So I joined in on the fun. I respect this server, I play in this server. I have been playing in it for almost a year now. And I have done nothing but try to make it better. The name was on for a few hours. That's all. It's not like I planned on keeping it on forever. Deprodogy takes things a little too serious. As do a lot of people. But I guess there should be no hard feelings. 2ool and I were just having a little fun in a game, not taking away any one else's game time or fun away. It was purely for our own amusement. I apologize if I hurt anyones feelings. But constant kicking before even telling me what was going on is outrageous. And than a day ban for a name? Come on, a little extreme. Depro is on my friends list, he could have easily sent me a message asking me to take it off as soon as he saw it rather than kicking, kicking, kicking, etc. And than finally a ban! It doesn't really surprise me though. Because when I was getting team blocked a while back, I tked the guy after he blocked me for about 3 rounds. Than Deprodogy bans me for tking. After I told him the guy has been constantly blocking. The same game when he was afk in spec when there was dual constantly tking me and v. The same game where there was a hacker. And the same game when a person came into the Pub, asking for an admin to take care of some mic spammers in GG. But Deprodogy pretty much told him to fuck off. Great admin? I think he is harsh and should do his job more thoroughly. That is my opinion.

+Project.S+
07-26-2008, 11:35 AM
You shouldn't say you respect servers and have only tried to help them when you've already proved that that's not the case. You also shouldn't judge admins that manage to actually do everything good you mentioned above. That is my opinion.

Dual
07-26-2008, 01:20 PM
I Think you need to stop spending so much time at V house, and maybe a female's house, or What ever you prefer, I would give you some tips on women if you need it,I Got like 3 decades of experience.

ZERO
07-26-2008, 03:09 PM
I Think you need to stop spending so much time at V house, and maybe a female's house, or What ever you prefer, I would give you some tips on women if you need it,I Got like 3 decades of experience.

Wouldn't that make you like 40...

Dual
07-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Yeah almost, lol.

deprodigy
07-26-2008, 03:48 PM
you better watch your accusations before they get you into more trouble.
you are right and could ask anyone, I am the most strict admin here. and when you fuck up gameplay im gonna get you.
want to argue some more? shit deeper please?

+Project.S+
07-26-2008, 05:29 PM
Wouldn't that make you like 40...

or maybe hes been cruisin since he was 1?

V teh pwnerer
07-26-2008, 10:35 PM
LOL. WOW. The old man's telling someone to get over a chicks house... Almost 40, PLAYING CSS, can't use grammar to save his life, and he has the nerve to insult others.

Grow up Dual...

As for deprod, I guess you just had a bad night, you usually seem reasonable about things. I guess that's in the past though.

Dual
07-26-2008, 10:45 PM
LOL. WOW. The old man's telling someone to get over a chicks house... Almost 40, PLAYING CSS, can't use grammar to save his life, and he has the nerve to insult others.

Grow up Dual...

As for deprod, I guess you just had a bad night, you usually seem reasonable about things. I guess that's in the past though.

Better to be a old man gettin ass, Then a couple of fags.

V teh pwnerer
07-26-2008, 10:47 PM

LOL. You are married with kids and playing cs? Nice job there pal :wtg:

Calling us fags only shows your envy for our youth. 40 yr old pussy just isn't the same now is it?

ROFL.

Cheese
07-26-2008, 11:08 PM
This thread has gone way off topic. Could we close it please?

Cheese
07-26-2008, 11:09 PM
If you want to post your personal issues. Make a thread in General Discussions. Good job by the way. :wtg:

Cheese
07-26-2008, 11:15 PM
Remember you are 40, you are married. Do you actually think you are capable of even going back into the game of trying to find some nice young ass? I high doubt it. Your major interest is having sex with an old hag, and playing css... yeah Dual, I am sure I would ask you for any advice on anything about life. You really do not sound like the type of person that would be a successful person. Grammatical errors out of your ass all the time. No matter if its something as simple as typing I do not like you Colby. You will find a way to mess it up. Back to asking your for advice (tips) if I were to ask you any sort of question you would automatically be a complete ass hole towards me. Remember, I am Nobody. So therefore why offer assistance to a Nobody? Maybe because I am actually a somebody.

Thanks for your help. Old man.

Dual
07-26-2008, 11:51 PM
You 2 fags are probably together in v house now playing counter strike naked next to each other.Thats why you can't get girls your own age.Why do both of yous have to go to the other guys house to play cs? There definitely something wrong there.Your both probably still stuck in that phase where you still deciding whether you like boys or girls.Don't worry it ok to be Homos and play counter-strike.

V teh pwnerer
07-27-2008, 12:04 AM
You're a grown adult with a child and the best you can do is say "I bet you two are just homo's playing cs naked" ???

Really Dual!?

THAT'S THE BEST YOU GOT?

I fear for your children... I really do.

Rapedollar$
07-27-2008, 02:33 AM
v man... why u gotta be doing stupid shit.... we was cool but i mean really... why do u have to make trouble... its not a good idea...

im drunk....

deprodigy
07-27-2008, 03:27 AM
I think it's pretty shallow of you two to insult someone's age. That is called age discrimination, which you would know of if you had ever gotten a job before ( I see not). You 2 kids are funny. When I was your age I scored a 39 yr old and it was the best sex I had out of several hundred. But it's cool, you guys stick with the circle jerk, and I take the 40 yr olds and your little 18 yr olds with ninnies. You both also have it confused. Dual is more normal playing this at his age than you! I Never had a Mega rating in cs when I was in high school; because I was a multi-sport athlete pulling multiple chicks from the surrounding schools at once.
What is your two's excuse?
:ontopic:
:stfu:
:stupid:

V teh pwnerer
07-27-2008, 01:12 PM
The best pro gamer in the world is in his 20's. Most pro gamers are. It's a passion you pursue in your youth.

If I had a career and a wife, I would be traveling and enjoying the world. Not arguing with teenagers about how they must be gay.

FAIL.

deprodigy
07-27-2008, 02:16 PM
I see. So your excuse is you're pro. Maybe all of us can't afford to travel the world. And from what I understand the cost of living in NYC is outrageous, yet he still affords an H3. I also don't remember him talking about his wife at all, only that he had a son...

whytboiz33
07-27-2008, 03:56 PM
lol, nice way to alter this thread punks. i believe it was flawless' moronic doing, when he said the "rumble" post. lol, i would love to be able to smash some of your faces in. i think, instead of completely driving this thread into shit any more, that it should be closed. you guys obviously dont care for the original issue.

if you dont recall: deprod banned colby for ONE day for taunting the ibis tag.

it was in good fun you say? whats good fun? changing our tag to make your own? if it was a legit clan, you wouldnt be doing it in "good fun". also, why would you use our tag as a foundation for yours. ive tried to stay mature both in game and on here, but you 3 make it difficult

V teh pwnerer
07-27-2008, 05:40 PM
I see. So your excuse is you're pro. Maybe all of us can't afford to travel the world. And from what I understand the cost of living in NYC is outrageous, yet he still affords an H3. I also don't remember him talking about his wife at all, only that he had a son...

So his wife left him? That's nothing to be proud about... You shouldn't have a kid unless you plan on staying with that person.

He lives in NY and has an H3 and can't travel? Maybe he should stop buying useless cars and live a little.

:stupid:

whytboiz33
07-27-2008, 08:13 PM
ppl all have their own lives. ppl all live their own ways. ones persons happyness shouldnt be judged by anyone other then the law. if he finds joy in cars then no 1 has an even sensible argument against it.

V teh pwnerer
07-27-2008, 09:14 PM
You're correct Whyt, what I do have a problem with is everyones bias feelings towards him. He is just as immature, if not more than everyone else. Calling people faggots and what not, just because he is insecure does not prove anything except that he needs to lighten up.

When me or colby get caught doing something so fucking minor as a name tag or one small tk (usually based on good reasoning), we get harsh punishments such as no warnings and a 1 day ban. We catch Dual or Deprod or anyone doing things, EVEN WITH EVIDENCE, nothing happens.

You call that a just system of mature admins and proper ruling? I disagree, but at least when I disagree, I back it up.

This forum and server has become nothing but a group of admins backing each other up, due to the fact they are worried about their own position if they ever backed up the truth. They treat paying 11 dollars a month for some power as if it was their lives, and to be honest, it is ruining the over all game play in the server.

There was a time when people could laugh it up, enjoy the admins, enjoy the players, and just enjoy the game. That is the IBIS that I enjoyed, and now it has gotten out of hand.

I propose we all start a deal now that says we will be considerate enough to hear the others point of view, to research things before jumping to conclusions, and to show respect to other players. You don't have to like me, and I don't have to like you, but respect is a must in order to enjoy a nice atmosphere.

I agree if you all will agree. Immaturity will only complicate things, and if you find a way to disagree with this post, or try and shoot me down, you are most likely proving my point.

Thanks again to all IBIS members and admins for reading this and hopefully working to get IBIS back to the amazing server it was.

If I have offended anyone in the past month or so, I apologize, but I, myself, have felt offended due to the lack of respect, and would appreciate even the slightest apology.

Thanks again guys.

Cheese
07-27-2008, 09:19 PM
I agree with V. Completely.