PDA

View Full Version : steez mgeez or some other stupid shit...

Rapedollar$
06-18-2010, 10:57 AM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=52

can we ban this guy? just from glancing at his names everyone should be able to figure out why...

acolyte_to_jippity
06-18-2010, 11:42 AM
yeah, just glanceing at the names, he's taken Autumn's, dennis's, fish's, ike's, vicious's, nys's, silent sniper's names...

this is definately warranting a ban.

Perry
06-18-2010, 01:28 PM
no only has he taken admins names he took others as well..

nagarachi
turtles.

me!!! fuckin asshole needs to be permabanned

loka
06-18-2010, 05:56 PM
LOL @ his steam ID.

BladeTwinSwords
06-18-2010, 10:04 PM
First Seen: 2007-08-08 20:18:22

He has been around for THAT long. He has so many Steam IDs and IP addresses that it just amazes me.

Perry
06-18-2010, 11:05 PM
he probably has a ip router. i used too

FAil Boat
06-21-2010, 12:02 AM
:Jawdrop: 51 steam IDs? :O holy fuck!

He's posed as almost all admins out there.. lol.

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-21-2010, 01:22 AM
we've found the server hacker@ steals all the steam i'ds loool.

hallwagner
06-26-2010, 04:18 PM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=118196 that guy is the same deal

Nemesis
06-26-2010, 06:40 PM
i don't think you can ban him unless you catch him in game doing it, whose to say he had these names at the same time as the others? and who really wants to be Virtus? that kid is a massive homofuck.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-26-2010, 07:06 PM
i don't think you can ban him unless you catch him in game doing it, whose to say he had these names at the same time as the others? and who really wants to be Virtus? that kid is a massive homofuck.

actually, no, the mere fact that it's on record of him doing that should be enough to perma.

it's spelled out quite explicitly in the rules that impersonateing an admin or clan member is not permitted.

Nemesis
06-26-2010, 07:29 PM
actually, no, the mere fact that it's on record of him doing that should be enough to perma.

it's spelled out quite explicitly in the rules that impersonateing an admin or clan member is not permitted.

some of those admins and clan members have used hundreds of names in the past, does that mean that they can never use any of them? if so i'll buy admin and change my name to yours.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-26-2010, 08:06 PM
some of those admins and clan members have used hundreds of names in the past, does that mean that they can never use any of them? if so i'll buy admin and change my name to yours.

can you really be that retarded nem, or do you know this person and are you trying to keep them from getting banned?

Nemesis
06-26-2010, 08:11 PM
can you really be that retarded nem, or do you know this person and are you trying to keep them from getting banned?

OMNOMONMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM I EAT YOUR POST!

stop being worthless.

hallwagner
06-27-2010, 02:13 PM

ok the guy i pointed out used admin AND clan tags when he obviously is not either...thats a bannable offense

Nemesis
06-27-2010, 08:43 PM
wow rape, real mature, i hope one day you grow up.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-27-2010, 08:44 PM
wow rape, real mature, i hope one day you grow up.

coming from you?

lol

Nemesis
06-27-2010, 08:49 PM
coming from you?

lol

hey he wants to hallenge what say thats fine, but instead he chooses to hide behind his mod powers, like a mexican (on that note, is rape a mexican?)

Perry
06-27-2010, 10:02 PM
why does nem get to be racist?

Nemesis
06-27-2010, 10:03 PM
why does nem get to be racist?

please explain how that was even in the least part racist?

Perry
06-27-2010, 11:02 PM
hey he wants to hallenge what say thats fine, but instead he chooses to hide behind his mod powers, like a mexican (on that note, is rape a mexican?)

please explain how that was even in the least part racist?

so only mexicans hide behind mod powers?

Nemesis
06-28-2010, 07:41 AM
so only mexicans hide behind mod powers?

never said there was anything wrong with mexicans, just that his actions were mexican-like. you're the one who applied a negative meaning to mexicans, what do you have agianst them? why are you a racist?

echo501st
06-28-2010, 09:26 PM
just a couple of the names i noticed he has "borrowed"

[IBIS PUNK] Vicious <ibis.a>
Ike!(ibis.A)
FCSN McClure <ibis.a>
Autumn· | ibis.a | rq
DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>
Fish <ibis.a>
I LIKE TURTLES PEW PEW PEW™
·Chelsea· | ibis.a | rq
HyDro <ibis.a>
Nissan GT-R R35 PEW™ <ibis.a>
fLoSs <ibis.a>
+Project.S+ <ibis.a>
Rawr ( Music )
xXHoly-daRTXx
lastgamer - like a boss

can yall check out this guy?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=118196

i just found the best one this guy used
-=NYS=- C.O. | ibis

hallwagner
07-21-2010, 05:38 PM
just a couple of the names i noticed he has "borrowed"

[IBIS PUNK] Vicious <ibis.a>
Ike!(ibis.A)
FCSN McClure <ibis.a>
Autumn· | ibis.a | rq
DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>
Fish <ibis.a>
I LIKE TURTLES PEW PEW PEW™
·Chelsea· | ibis.a | rq
HyDro <ibis.a>
Nissan GT-R R35 PEW™ <ibis.a>
fLoSs <ibis.a>
+Project.S+ <ibis.a>
Rawr ( Music )
xXHoly-daRTXx
lastgamer - like a boss

can yall check out this guy?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=118196

i just found the best one this guy used
-=NYS=- C.O. | ibis

yea, you should be able to ban him. steez mcgeez i have no idea how the psychostats page correlates all those steam id's to his page. i have two steam accts, but they show up as different stats and ranks in the psychostats page. steez mcgeez is potentially a huge problem for ibis. the multiple steam id's and the fact that he can have more than one steam id per stats page is a serious issue. i dont even think you could ban this fucker if u try. gnomebaby should be an easy ban though, because he has only 1 steam id listed