PDA

View Full Version : Fav servers location ?

DeadEyeDeNNi$
06-20-2010, 09:30 AM
Does anyone know where the fav servers location is in the Steam folder as I lost all my favs, history, etc when the new format took over?

I have a back up copy prior to that date to draw from.

Thanks

DED

hallwagner
06-22-2010, 10:22 AM
Does anyone know where the fav servers location is in the Steam folder as I lost all my favs, history, etc when the new format took over?

Thanks

DED

aw i feel bad nobody answered ur post dennis :cry:

acolyte_to_jippity
06-22-2010, 11:35 AM
aw i feel bad nobody answered ur post dennis :cry:

neither did you

Christmas
06-22-2010, 03:34 PM

Thanks

DED

It's in the same place, Dennis.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
06-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Thanks for all the replies, NOW, if only someone would answer the question I'd be happy!

XX0wnsXY
06-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Thanks for all the replies, NOW, if only someone would answer the question I'd be happy!

lol'd

10char

Christmas
06-23-2010, 03:11 PM

I answered your fucking question.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
06-24-2010, 04:09 PM
I answered your fucking question.

No you didn't. If you did then I'd have ny shit back and I don't! That's like saying to me when I ask if anbody has seen my keys, you say" ya, they're right where you left them"!

WTF

I need to know THE SPECIFIC LOCATION in my steam file

I didn't realize that I had to be that specific! :assault: :assault: :assault:

Christmas
06-24-2010, 04:15 PM
If you have a backup copy of your servers then just add them in the servers menu.

Honestly, not that hard.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
06-24-2010, 05:46 PM
If you have a backup copy of your servers then just add them in the servers menu.

Honestly, not that hard.

I have a back up copy of my WHOLE STEAM folder and NOWHERE does it say anything about server,servers, server address, favorite servers. server history, blah, blah, blah...

I assume that you get the picture now.

To reiterate, If ANYONE has knowledge of specifically where, the name and all particulars of where I can regain my saved servers in the STEAM folder/subfolders, I would greatly appreciate it.

Christmas
06-24-2010, 10:19 PM
I have a back up copy of my WHOLE STEAM folder and NOWHERE does it say anything about server,servers, server address, favorite servers. server history, blah, blah, blah...

I assume that you get the picture now.

To reiterate, If ANYONE has knowledge of specifically where, the name and all particulars of where I can regain my saved servers in the STEAM folder/subfolders, I would greatly appreciate it.

Durr, because those don't get saved in folders. Also if you lost them in the update then it is on you, not valve. You are the only person I have seen have this problem.

No wonder I didn't get what you were talking about. You are referring to something that doesn't exist.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
06-25-2010, 09:40 AM
Oh well... thx anyway :(