PDA

View Full Version : Fix the slay

FAil Boat
06-20-2010, 11:31 PM
Can you fix the team kill slay thing. Sometimes when you kill the only zombie and you were on his team you are slayed the next round. :/ For TKing. It's real annoying lol. Should be a simple fix! :D

Thanks!

DrTran
06-20-2010, 11:51 PM
Until that day comes just type !zspawn and you'll come back to life as a human.

FAil Boat
06-21-2010, 12:00 AM
Usually when i do that it says you cannot zspawn when you've already played the current round. Or something to that effect.

DrTran
06-21-2010, 04:36 PM
Works every time I've done it or told someone else to....

acolyte_to_jippity
06-21-2010, 06:56 PM
wait, how would you be on his team if you kill the only zombie?

DrTran
06-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Because it remembers if you were actually a ct or t when the round is over; so if you started as a T if will think you killed another T and slay you for it.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-22-2010, 01:04 PM
wait, how would you be on his team if you kill the only zombie?

lawls you must really not play that often if you don't know what hes referring to.

It's always been this way, if your a terrorist and the zombie who spawns was a terrorist and you kill him they you are slayed the next round. Instead of getting the normal 3 points it gives you one point and when you are slayed the next round it takes a kill and gives a death, so you end up with 0 kills and -1 deaths. If you type !zspawn right away you can spawn as a human as long as the zombie hasn't spawned already.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-22-2010, 03:57 PM
lawls you must really not play that often if you don't know what hes referring to.

It's always been this way, if your a terrorist and the zombie who spawns was a terrorist and you kill him they you are slayed the next round. Instead of getting the normal 3 points it gives you one point and when you are slayed the next round it takes a kill and gives a death, so you end up with 0 kills and -1 deaths. If you type !zspawn right away you can spawn as a human as long as the zombie hasn't spawned already.

i never remember that happening to me.

although to be fair i rarely ever played t. i always went for ct. they had the famas and tmp for when i needed them.

although the galil does kick ass in zm

Oasis
06-23-2010, 09:55 AM
i never remember that happening to me.

although to be fair i rarely ever played t. i always went for ct. they had the famas and tmp for when i needed them.

although the galil does kick ass in zm

It never happened before, but it's been happening A LOT lately.

FAil Boat
06-23-2010, 03:36 PM

Yes it has. I see it many times a day.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-23-2010, 06:50 PM

Yes it has. I see it many times a day.

failboat, you're a dumbass. he said it's been happening alot lately, but it never used to.

hallwagner
06-23-2010, 07:10 PM

fail zombies, maybe i need to come back and be zombie every time ;)

hallwagner
06-23-2010, 07:12 PM
failboat, you're a dumbass. he said it's been happening alot lately, but it never used to.

interesting attempt at making someones perfectly good response seem incorrect....i dont see how hes dumb

acolyte_to_jippity
06-23-2010, 07:15 PM
interesting attempt at making someones perfectly good response seem incorrect....i dont see how hes dumb

oasis said it didn't USED to happen, but he has noticed it alot LATELY.

while failboat commented that he sees it all the time.

oasis alread said that, and what failboat said had nothing to do with it ever happening in the past

hallwagner
06-23-2010, 07:17 PM
oasis said it didn't USED to happen, but he has noticed it alot LATELY.

while failboat commented that he sees it all the time.

oasis alread said that, and what failboat said had nothing to do with it ever happening in the past

it happens all the time lately, which means its been frequent as of late....

FAil Boat
06-24-2010, 07:11 PM
it happens all the time lately, which means its been frequent as of late....

I was simply agreeing with oasis... hence the "yes it has"...

But thanks. You're a dumbass too! :D

hallwagner
06-24-2010, 07:24 PM

i was pointing that out for acolytes dumb ass :P

acolyte_to_jippity
06-24-2010, 07:28 PM

ahh, ok then. when you said yes it has, i thought you were talking about the first part of his statement, about it not happening in the past.