PDA

View Full Version : Nice job.

nixslayer
06-22-2010, 03:05 PM
I love how 20 other people are blocking on the ladders but when I do it ONCE to the blockers, who were laughing because they were blocking, I get banned instead of them, Bravo, Ibis, bravo.

X 1 Viper1
06-22-2010, 03:35 PM
I love how 20 other people are blocking on the ladders but when I do it ONCE to the blockers, who were laughing because they were blocking, I get banned instead of them, Bravo, Ibis, bravo.

You should not have been blocking in the first place, and if you were paying attention Hitman tok care of hit he banned some ten people who were blocking. He didn't ban anyone for more than an hour so quit your bitching, and go do something progressive for an hour like maybe run a couple miles? Also if you are dumb enough to laugh about breaking the rules then obviously you are gonig to get banned. It is people like you that make this server turn to shit, and old school admin don't put up with that shit. You may be able to get away with it if a new admin is on, but if rob, holy, or hitman are on then all i can say is you are fucking stupid.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-22-2010, 03:59 PM
lol, rob.

you wouldn't be seeing the inside of the server frr a long time w/ him

Hitman
06-22-2010, 04:07 PM
Dude you got lucky it was an hour only ban. I normally do a weeks ban especially after I warned people not to block / shoot the planks

Next time dont break the fucking rules

Oasis
06-22-2010, 04:26 PM
LOL an hour ban... that's petty.

FAil Boat
06-22-2010, 06:02 PM
Its almost like not having noblock on causes more chaos.........

Oasis
06-22-2010, 06:11 PM
Its almost like not having noblock on causes more chaos.........

Why are you bitching? Stop your bitching and deal with a few blockers.

FAil Boat
06-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Why are you bitching? Stop your bitching and deal with a few blockers.

Why would I when I dont need to because of a thing called noblock?

Oasis
06-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Why would I when I dont need to because of a thing called noblock?

Noblock makes it worse. Noblock means at the end of escape maps you can bunch up all in one god damn spot and overpower every single zombie.

Zombies also benefit from noblock by being able to just tank through certain parts of escape maps without any problem at all.

Having noblock off means both sides can have blockers which makes it fair.

Also, the way Zero set the server up as Hitman said was that noblock was to be off. The same goes with alltalk.

Alltalk on means that humans can't make cades without the possibility of a zombie hearing what they're doing or where they're cading.

Alltalk on means that a zombie can't strategize to break a cade.

Also with alltalk on, EVERYBODY talks at once, which is a huge fucking annoyance.

FAil Boat
06-22-2010, 06:17 PM
Noblock makes it worse. Noblock means at the end of escape maps you can bunch up all in one god damn spot and overpower every single zombie.

Zombies also benefit from noblock by being able to just tank through certain parts of escape maps without any problem at all.

Having noblock off means both sides can have blockers which makes it fair.

Both sides have positive benefits which imo makes it better than both having negative yes?

If he didnt want noblock on why did he put the script on the server in the first place? And then tell admins how to enable it? Huh?

Oasis
06-22-2010, 06:22 PM
Both sides have positive benefits which imo makes it better than both having negative yes?

If he didnt want noblock on why did he put the script on the server in the first place? And then tell admins how to enable it? Huh?

I really have no idea why he put it on here in the first place, I also have no idea why he put parachutes on. I don't know why zero does many things, but I do know that noblock is a stupid fucking addition to this ZM server, as well as many other things.

FAil Boat
06-22-2010, 06:39 PM
I really have no idea why he put it on here in the first place, I also have no idea why he put parachutes on. I don't know why zero does many things, but I do know that noblock is a stupid fucking addition to this ZM server, as well as many other things.

Maybe because the PLAYERS wanted them? Because they're fun? If people hated what he did with the servers then why are they still playing? hmm?

acolyte_to_jippity
06-22-2010, 06:42 PM
Maybe because the PLAYERS wanted them? Because they're fun? If people hated what he did with the servers then why are they still playing? hmm?

i like the parachutes, but not noblock.

and people play it because they never played it before everything went to shit.

FAil Boat
06-22-2010, 06:44 PM
i like the parachutes, but not noblock.

and people play it because they never played it before everything went to shit.

Or because they enjoy it... Change happens get used to it.

Hitman
06-22-2010, 08:50 PM
Or because they enjoy it... Change happens get used to it.

Guess what fail boat. When I get onto a server and I see noblock off because some admin decided to fuck up the server, im going to put it back on.

When you first start the map, the settings are in place for noblock. Thats how it fucking stays. Just because you have a hard time on the server doesn't mean we should give you special treatment. Get the fuck over and learn to play the game the normal way.

And also when I tell you to shut the fuck up and stop harassing me next time do it because the 2 mutes you got today were your only warnings. now its bans

FAil Boat
06-22-2010, 09:14 PM
Guess what fail boat. When I get onto a server and I see noblock off because some admin decided to fuck up the server, im going to put it back on.

When you first start the map, the settings are in place for noblock. Thats how it fucking stays. Just because you have a hard time on the server doesn't mean we should give you special treatment. Get the fuck over and learn to play the game the normal way.

And also when I tell you to shut the fuck up and stop harassing me next time do it because the 2 mutes you got today were your only warnings. now its bans

LOL? Thats what you consider harrassing? Wow man.. just wow..

Warnings for what? I received no warnings before mute. And when I changed my name asking why you ignored me. I wasnt using the mic at all. So GG bro thanks for warning me that you have it out for me for some unknown reason.

If you want to play the game the normal way go play cal type servers. Just FYI zombie mod isnt "normal" css. And tools like noblock were created specifically for such MODS. Not normal CSS.

I dont expect nor do I want special treatment. What I DO expect is for admins to treat everyone fairly and not have this double standard thing that I've been seeing going on. But apparently if your willing to pay $11 bucks a month you get the power to be an E-bully.

How about you do a vote next time you join on a escape map. Ask the PLAYERS if they want noblock on or off. It shouldn't be up to tools like you or other power hungry admins. It should be up to the general population of the server. Because without them you'd be admin over yourself.

I'll say it again, hitman you need to grow the fuck up and don't be such a pussy. If you consider small random sarcastic comments harrassment then wow... just wow. I am sure now after you read this I'm going to be banned on sight for some "harrassment" or something like that. I'll just be keeping a demo going when im on the servers. And we'll see who's "harrassing".

P.S. If you want me to stop doing something then tell me to my face. Don't go and mute me. That just pisses me off. I'm not here to cause trouble, I'm here to have fun. I could go on but this is too long already. Tell me in @ chat or hell add me to steam if something I do bugs you. I've acted the same since I got here and until YOU joined nobody has had any problems with me.

Hitman
06-22-2010, 09:33 PM
LOL? Thats what you consider harrassing? Wow man.. just wow..

Warnings for what? I received no warnings before mute. And when I changed my name asking why you ignored me. I wasnt using the mic at all. So GG bro thanks for warning me that you have it out for me for some unknown reason.

If you want to play the game the normal way go play cal type servers. Just FYI zombie mod isnt "normal" css. And tools like noblock were created specifically for such MODS. Not normal CSS.

I dont expect nor do I want special treatment. What I DO expect is for admins to treat everyone fairly and not have this double standard thing that I've been seeing going on. But apparently if your willing to pay $11 bucks a month you get the power to be an E-bully.

How about you do a vote next time you join on a escape map. Ask the PLAYERS if they want noblock on or off. It shouldn't be up to tools like you or other power hungry admins. It should be up to the general population of the server. Because without them you'd be admin over yourself.

I'll say it again, hitman you need to grow the fuck up and don't be such a pussy. If you consider small random sarcastic comments harrassment then wow... just wow. I am sure now after you read this I'm going to be banned on sight for some "harrassment" or something like that. I'll just be keeping a demo going when im on the servers. And we'll see who's "harrassing".

P.S. If you want me to stop doing something then tell me to my face. Don't go and mute me. That just pisses me off. I'm not here to cause trouble, I'm here to have fun. I could go on but this is too long already. Tell me in @ chat or hell add me to steam if something I do bugs you. I've acted the same since I got here and until YOU joined nobody has had any problems with me.

I told you 3 times to shut the fuck up and you didnt. Please keep a demo going. I keep mine going every time for all the morons I ban. You'll be part of that group soon. Keep it up.

God damn why can't the ZMOD go back to the old days when it first started. Im sick of dealing with these retarded players like ^^^^^

FAil Boat
06-22-2010, 09:40 PM
I told you 3 times to shut the fuck up and you didnt. Please keep a demo going. I keep mine going every time for all the morons I ban. You'll be part of that group soon. Keep it up.

God damn why can't the ZMOD go back to the old days when it first started. Im sick of dealing with these retarded players like ^^^^^

O rly? How am I supposed to shut the fuck up if I'm not even talking? I didn't hear my name. I didn't read it either. So either you're lying or I didn't notice.

Real mature. I'll stick to my previous comment of grow the fuck up.

Hitman
06-22-2010, 10:22 PM
O rly? How am I supposed to shut the fuck up if I'm not even talking? I didn't hear my name. I didn't read it either. So either you're lying or I didn't notice.

Real mature. I'll stick to my previous comment of grow the fuck up.

You didn't notice then because twice i told you through Admin chat to shut it. So stop the bullshit. And if you care to listen I also said it but I guess you are deaf.

FAil Boat
06-23-2010, 02:18 AM
Are you sure it was me? Because I was in no way talking...

THE HOLY SH**T!
06-23-2010, 02:46 AM
if your a regular you should know the rules, and who the admins are. Horrible excuses.

No block remains off. SERVER HAS IT THIS WAY FOR A REASON. IF THE MAP HAS NO BLOCK ON, IT'S BECAUSE IT'S NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE MAP.

-blink-
06-23-2010, 05:25 AM
noobs r use to noblock....

Oasis
06-23-2010, 09:46 AM
Fail boat stop trying to fucking fight it, it needs to stay off. I'll do exactly what you're doing hitman. Down with the new ZM, up with the old!

Hitman
06-23-2010, 11:23 AM
Are you sure it was me? Because I was in no way talking...
You were typing it in chat. I never said you were talking in mic

Fail boat stop trying to fucking fight it, it needs to stay off. I'll do exactly what you're doing hitman. Down with the new ZM, up with the old!

Exactly. And these new admins with their bullshit rules

FAil Boat
06-23-2010, 03:18 PM

Exactly. And these new admins with their bullshit rules

Kind of like "harrassing via text"

Hitman
06-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Actually it was disrespecting the admin. Don't know about the rule well here you go

3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>

A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to
B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to

a) Cursing
b) Screaming into mic
c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.

Psycho Mantis
06-24-2010, 10:15 AM
This thread reminds me greatly of the long battle between Conservatives and Liberals.

But uh... there are ups and downs to both to be honest. This isn't really a capitalism community, nor is it a liberal community. If an admin tells you to do something, you do it, no questions asked.

From what has been observed; it shouldn't be black and white. It really depends on what's going on at that time and who is playing.

Some days you'll have good players who can perform strategies and others you'll get your average run of the mill retards.

So it's up to the admin that's playing; usually admins will listen to the players if they say respectfully that no-block should be turned on or off.

If you just come on the mic and say, "FUCKING NO-BLOCK, IT FUCKING SUCKS FUCKING FUCK FUCK!" something tells me they won't be so inclined to change it.

tl;dr : Ask nicely, if they decide to change it they will.

FAil Boat
06-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Actually it was disrespecting the admin. Don't know about the rule well here you go

3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>

A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to
B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to

a) Cursing
b) Screaming into mic
c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.

Yeah I didn't do any of that... Plus you said I was harrassing you.
I don't get how... when I wasn't even talking to you...

Hitman
06-24-2010, 10:25 PM

Refer to my post above

Rob
06-25-2010, 04:19 AM
lol, rob.

you wouldn't be seeing the inside of the server frr a long time w/ him

<3

You know how i roll.:icon_mrgreen:

alex_mamaroneck
06-25-2010, 11:21 AM
This thread reminds me greatly of the long battle between Conservatives and Liberals.

But uh... there are ups and downs to both to be honest. This isn't really a capitalism community, nor is it a liberal community. If an admin tells you to do something, you do it, no questions asked.

From what has been observed; it shouldn't be black and white. It really depends on what's going on at that time and who is playing.

Some days you'll have good players who can perform strategies and others you'll get your average run of the mill retards.

So it's up to the admin that's playing; usually admins will listen to the players if they say respectfully that no-block should be turned on or off.

If you just come on the mic and say, "FUCKING NO-BLOCK, IT FUCKING SUCKS FUCKING FUCK FUCK!" something tells me they won't be so inclined to change it.

tl;dr : Ask nicely, if they decide to change it they will.

on escape i'd rather let the players decide whether they want no block on or off. this server is changing and more and more players are coming to Ibis zombie mod because of it. if no block was never an option i wouldn't care because i wouldn't even know about it.
as far as all talk: i've never heard anyone talking about their cading strategy when cading. who would want to waste their time to say how they are cading while cading? i do like all talk because it helps me find mic spammers.
i believe that if alltalk option is still a problem to the admins in the server, i would suggest a vote and let all the players decide what they want. but then again if all talk was never an option we wouldn't have this argument at all.
Zm is getting far more popular than the old days. going back to the old days would be impossible unless Zero puts it back as it was in the beginning.

to be honest if this was my server, i would have looked at it from a Constitutionalist point of view :contract: . i would have left it as it was in the beginning..unchanged. the way old admins, old players and old clan memebers would have wanted. no new options nor new rules no inevitable changes thus leading it to less complexity and less arguments. traditional gameplay will stay strong and new players will follow.... if some players complain and wanted "Change", they can move on to other ZM servers and leave this one in peace. :wtg: