PDA

View Full Version : skins

acolyte_to_jippity
06-23-2010, 04:38 PM
ok, so if i make a copy of my cstrike folder, that should allow me to keep all the skins i have installed through the update right?

Kavinsky
06-23-2010, 05:16 PM
Miraculously the update left all of my skins intact so no worries with that atleast.

still the new players list is god awful, I cant change my name ingame anymore, cant upload any of my old sprays

(Im going to miss this one)
http://captionsearch.com/pix/thumb/q0ptioka8a-t.jpg

and somehow the game just seems to easy now.

Perry
06-23-2010, 09:29 PM
easier to cheat at too. the walls are like paper thin. i got shot from across the De-Dust map. hs with a scout.

Aero Blitz
06-24-2010, 09:55 AM
ok, so if i make a copy of my cstrike folder, that should allow me to keep all the skins i have installed through the update right?

I updated CSS with without doing that, my skins were still there, but... they no longer work in-game. Something about needing to be re-done for Orange Box or something.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-24-2010, 07:35 PM
I updated CSS with without doing that, my skins were still there, but... they no longer work in-game. Something about needing to be re-done for Orange Box or something.

ok update, my skins all work. the buy-menu pics are back to default, and a few world models (on player backs) look like tumors (the thompson extends out of the guy's head from the magazine lol) but otherwise they are fine.

this one server though, they screwed up and all my skins were wire-frame. it looked kick-ass

Christmas
06-25-2010, 11:41 AM
The only problem I have with my skins are some of the sounds.

They make a really fucked up noise when they are used.

Haxtest
10-06-2010, 04:37 PM
ageegg x1224

๖ReS
10-15-2010, 03:08 PM
all of mine are fine.

HAHAAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-15-2010, 06:10 PM
all of mine are fine.

HAHAAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

uhhh dude? the last activity this thread saw was back in late June, except for what looks like some sort of trial attack on the forums which didn't work (the guy's name was 'haxtest' and he inserted some code that obviously didn't take effect.)

edit: mine are fine as well.

๖ReS
10-16-2010, 06:05 PM
uhhh dude? the last activity this thread saw was back in late June, except for what looks like some sort of trial attack on the forums which didn't work (the guy's name was 'haxtest' and he inserted some code that obviously didn't take effect.)

edit: mine are fine as well.

wat..

acolyte_to_jippity
10-16-2010, 08:15 PM
wat..

basically, this thread was resolved 4 months ago.