PDA

View Full Version : CS:S Server

Newspaper
06-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Hi, I like your server! My ping is awesome in it

I have been muted in game and I'd like to see if I can get unmuted.
I wasn't mic spamming, and wasn't warned before I was muted.
Another thing, your warm-up round kills half of each team and people are constantly being kicked for not having reserved slots.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-27-2010, 01:48 PM

Another thing, your warm-up round kills half of each team and people are constantly being kicked for not having reserved slots.

someone else want to take this one?

i'm tired of directing people to the right places, as well as slaping them sily for not knowing about the update, and also bashing their skulls in about doing a little research and finding out that the problems they mention already have threads associated with them.

but, the unique part, i'll deal w/.

warmup rounds are meant as just that, a fun little thing. quit bitching, and don't slay for tking during a warmup round

hallwagner
06-27-2010, 02:19 PM

theres an "unban me" section under "rules" use it nub :icon_mrgreen: (PROPER FORMAT PLEASE!!!)

mastercheff
06-27-2010, 02:55 PM
theres an "unban me" section under "rules" use it nub :icon_mrgreen: (PROPER FORMAT PLEASE!!!)

even though zero redid the forums noobs still get lost...

Newspaper
06-27-2010, 03:49 PM
someone else want to take this one?

i'm tired of directing people to the right places, as well as slaping them sily for not knowing about the update, and also bashing their skulls in about doing a little research and finding out that the problems they mention already have threads associated with them.

but, the unique part, i'll deal w/.

warmup rounds are meant as just that, a fun little thing. quit bitching, and don't slay for tking during a warmup round

you quit bitching about slaying during warmup round, i really don't give a shit about tking. i didn't post because i got banned nubs, i got permamuted. but if you actually played in your own server you'd know that second round isn't the warmup round, just work on the server so every player can play the pistol round. either fucking way it's lame as shit that you can't notice a problem and fix it.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-27-2010, 04:32 PM

you quit bitching about slaying during warmup round, i really don't give a shit about tking. i didn't post because i got banned nubs, i got permamuted. but if you actually played in your own server you'd know that second round isn't the warmup round, just work on the server so every player can play the pistol round. either fucking way it's lame as shit that you can't notice a problem and fix it.

ok, in your original post, when did anything get mentioned about the second round?
hmmmm? what's that? you don't know? good.

now! i will admit you weren't banned. however, i doubt anyone used the lovely new perma-mute function w/out a good reason.

believe me, we notice the reserved problem. like i said, there are multiple topics about it. HOWEVER, the answer in each is still the same: wait for zero to fix it.

see, we can't do anything. it's up to the owner to fix that, mostly because we don't entirely understand why mani is freaking on us.

now, onto the personal attacks on me.
yes, i'm not all that good at css, however i'm not a nub thank you very much.
going hand-in hand with that, you say :ahem: "if you actually played in your own server you'd know that second round isn't the warmup round". now, see next to my name on the forums? the little thing about gg wins? unimpressive as it is, at least i have one. unlike you who haven't played enough to be registered on our stat server. so yes, i do play it, i play it a hell of a lot more than you.

finally, because i'm such a nice guy, i'll address your question regarding everyone playing on pistol round. the only reason they wouldn't play on pistol round, would be if they tk'd during warmup and the asshole slayed them. so the answer i gave is actually fully applicable you stupid fuck

hallwagner
06-27-2010, 04:43 PM
ok, in your original post, when did anything get mentioned about the second round?
hmmmm? what's that? you don't know? good.

now! i will admit you weren't banned. however, i doubt anyone used the lovely new perma-mute function w/out a good reason.

believe me, we notice the reserved problem. like i said, there are multiple topics about it. HOWEVER, the answer in each is still the same: wait for zero to fix it.

see, we can't do anything. it's up to the owner to fix that, mostly because we don't entirely understand why mani is freaking on us.

now, onto the personal attacks on me.
yes, i'm not all that good at css, however i'm not a nub thank you very much.
going hand-in hand with that, you say :ahem: "if you actually played in your own server you'd know that second round isn't the warmup round". now, see next to my name on the forums? the little thing about gg wins? unimpressive as it is, at least i have one. unlike you who haven't played enough to be registered on our stat server. so yes, i do play it, i play it a hell of a lot more than you.

finally, because i'm such a nice guy, i'll address your question regarding everyone playing on pistol round. the only reason they wouldn't play on pistol round, would be if they tk'd during warmup and the asshole slayed them. so the answer i gave is actually fully applicable you stupid fuck

take it from me, the guy with 143 gg wins....but how does the number of gg wins mean anything? your still a nub acolyte :smirk:

acolyte_to_jippity
06-27-2010, 04:50 PM
take it from me, the guy with 143 gg wins....but how does the number of gg wins mean anything? your still a nub acolyte :smirk:

and you're still banned.

and like i said, it doesn't. but this guy most definately is a nub

mcilwain
06-28-2010, 01:40 AM

:plzdie:

hallwagner
06-28-2010, 08:10 AM
and you're still banned.

and like i said, it doesn't. but this guy most definately is a nub

yea but im a better css player who doesn't/didn't/won't play wcs ;)

hallwagner
06-28-2010, 08:11 AM
:plzdie:

wtf are u talking about robert, you love me fag. dont try to act like nubcolyte and hate me because he hasnt hit puberty yet

acolyte_to_jippity
06-28-2010, 11:17 AM
yea but im a better css player who doesn't/didn't/won't play wcs ;)

to quote Lt. Cmdr. tom dodge:
"No, you're just a higher ranking one!" (watch down periscope to understand)

edit: don't double post. how many times do people have to tell you?

hallwagner
06-28-2010, 12:27 PM
to quote Lt. Cmdr. tom dodge:
"No, you're just a higher ranking one!" (watch down periscope to understand)

edit: don't double post. how many times do people have to tell you?

im too lazy to multiquote :P i dont even know how either :/

StarsMine
06-28-2010, 02:59 PM
and you're still banned.

Should I say something about this?

acolyte_to_jippity
06-28-2010, 06:58 PM
Should I say something about this?

nope. i'm waiting until itb sees hall's posts and flips out

StarsMine
06-28-2010, 08:52 PM
nope. i'm waiting until itb sees hall's posts and flips out

Well the thing is... Wagner isnt baned

hallwagner
06-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Well the thing is... Wagner isnt baned

thats not my fault, i didnt unban myself.

Hitman
06-29-2010, 12:15 AM

Just because of ^^^ I will def not be helping in unmuting you.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-29-2010, 11:26 AM
Just because of ^^^ I will def not be helping in unmuting you.

i still don't see in his first post where he mentions the second round.

all i saw was him talking about the warmup round