PDA

View Full Version : Name changing

Rawr
06-27-2010, 07:11 PM
Seriously are you people retarded? I constantly hear is "I can't change my name", so here is how you do it, since you're all too retarded to figure it out.

SHIFT + TAB brings up your friends list and achievements and such. There is a little down arrow next to your name on friends list. Press it. Select "change profile name" ??? PROFIT. It isn't that difficult, stop using it as an excuse.

PS this could also be in drunk thread because I haven't been sober since the beginning of the US/Ghana game...yesterday.

It's only binge drinking if you stop!

acolyte_to_jippity
06-27-2010, 07:13 PM
the biggest problem would be the fact that you can't bind a key to name to change it on the fly

hallwagner
06-27-2010, 10:34 PM
the biggest problem would be the fact that you can't bind a key to name to change it on the fly

its called not being a lazy fucktard

acolyte_to_jippity
06-27-2010, 10:35 PM
its called not being a lazy fucktard

no, it's called a pain in the ass.

hallwagner
06-27-2010, 10:40 PM
no, it's called a pain in the ass.

yea it does suck, just not as much as all the inconvenience (achievements, servers being broken, and latency issues) and the "reverted" hitboxes.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-27-2010, 10:45 PM
yea it does suck, just not as much as all the inconvenience (achievements, servers being broken, and latency issues) and the "reverted" hitboxes.

actually, i'm doing much better on gg with the "reverted" hitboxes

Clone
06-28-2010, 01:50 AM
Seriously are you people retarded? I constantly hear is "I can't change my name", so here is how you do it, since you're all too retarded to figure it out.

SHIFT + TAB brings up your friends list and achievements and such. There is a little down arrow next to your name on friends list. Press it. Select "change profile name" ??? PROFIT. It isn't that difficult, stop using it as an excuse.

PS this could also be in drunk thread because I haven't been sober since the beginning of the US/Ghana game...yesterday.

It's only binge drinking if you stop!

Hmmmm Before instructing learn to spell first :D the rest of the bitchfest was fine just this one little part that failed...

Clone

Rawr
06-28-2010, 02:50 PM
WTF are you talking about, that IS how you spell profit.

Clone
06-28-2010, 08:07 PM
WTF are you talking about, that IS how you spell profit.

Am i just understanding the placement of profit in another context or is it just a mistake?!?!

Clone

Rawr
06-28-2010, 08:50 PM
you must be confused, there is no mistake there.

Christmas
06-28-2010, 08:53 PM
Rawr you need to calm down.

You have been acting like you have a chip on your shoulder the past couple days.

Rawr
06-28-2010, 08:56 PM
you must be confused, there is no mistake there.

Yes this is an example of raw, pure, dripping rage isnt it. Oh wait, it's completely sedate. I've only been acting like that with you, because you have been such bitch to me.

Christmas
06-29-2010, 05:11 PM
Yes this is an example of raw, pure, dripping rage isnt it. Oh wait, it's completely sedate. I've only been acting like that with you, because you have been such bitch to me.

Context is fun.

Rawr
06-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Clearly you've never seen me truly upset. If you think that was soooo offensive. Tampon out please, it's the internet.

Christmas
06-30-2010, 04:05 PM
Clearly you've never seen me truly upset. If you think that was soooo offensive. Tampon out please, it's the internet.

Case in point.

No need to act like a stick is up your ass for no reason.