PDA

View Full Version : ZM "server is full" when map changes

Chinny
06-27-2010, 08:16 PM
Hi, thanks for the sweet servers.

I saw a similar thread in the GG forum and thought I'd post it here too.

Every time the map changes, it says the server is full and am booted because I don't have a reserved slot. Before the update this would happen once in a while but now it is every time the map changes. All this means is I have to wait 30 secs to rejoin so it's more annoying than anything. and I'm pretty sure it kicks everyone not just me, when I rejoin there's usually much less people playing. Thanks,

Chinny

acolyte_to_jippity
06-27-2010, 08:28 PM
Hi, thanks for the sweet servers.

I saw a similar thread in the GG forum and thought I'd post it here too.

Every time the map changes, it says the server is full and am booted because I don't have a reserved slot. Before the update this would happen once in a while but now it is every time the map changes. All this means is I have to wait 30 secs to rejoin so it's more annoying than anything. and I'm pretty sure it kicks everyone not just me, when I rejoin there's usually much less people playing. Thanks,

Chinny

yeah, mani is acting up w/ reserved slot clusterfucks. deal for a while til zero gets back to it.

i'd be more insulting but i'm not in the mood tonight

mcilwain
06-27-2010, 08:51 PM
It pisses me off when you finally join u cant spawn as human. -_-
And you have to waste time as spectating until next round.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-27-2010, 08:52 PM
It pisses me off when you finally join u cant spawn as human. -_-
And you have to waste time as spectating until next round.

:facepalm:

zspawn retard.

mcilwain
06-27-2010, 08:55 PM
I dont get time to do it, the whole time i type !zspawn every 20 sec and until end of round still no luck.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-27-2010, 08:58 PM
I dont get time to do it, the whole time i type !zspawn every 20 sec and until end of round still no luck.

does it say anything to you? try going through the menu

hallwagner
06-27-2010, 10:37 PM

is !zspawn not working or are you just to lazy to bind a key to spawn?

Chinny
06-27-2010, 11:09 PM
yeah, mani is acting up w/ reserved slot clusterfucks. deal for a while til zero gets back to it.

i'd be more insulting but i'm not in the mood tonight

thanks for letting me know.

and Robert, !zspawn works just fine

mcilwain
06-27-2010, 11:30 PM
Not most of the time.

Shit

DrTran
06-28-2010, 12:30 AM
No if you join the round late the server will not let you zspawn.

ZERO
06-28-2010, 11:25 AM
Well it looks like mani is not going to take my bug seriously so it could be like this for a long time.... also there seems to be no progress on getting the actual internet I am suposed to have so I might just come home early b/c this is bull shit. Because of the connection issues it takes me hours to do what should take about 30 seconds. as a result I wast my vacation just sitting at load screens before I know what the status isw to then head out for the rest of the day.

hallwagner
06-28-2010, 12:24 PM
Well it looks like mani is not going to take my bug seriously so it could be like this for a long time.... also there seems to be no progress on getting the actual internet I am suposed to have so I might just come home early b/c this is bull shit. Because of the connection issues it takes me hours to do what should take about 30 seconds. as a result I wast my vacation just sitting at load screens before I know what the status isw to then head out for the rest of the day.

NO! your'e going to stay on vacation, and your'e going to enjoy yourself! i'm sure people can live without fully working servers till your'e back

-blink-
06-28-2010, 03:01 PM
Zero.....i think u should stop worrying bout all these server problems and just enjoy the time u have before having to come back to chaotic

StarsMine
06-28-2010, 03:01 PM

STOP FUCKING WORKING ON YOUR VACATION!

Damn zero, you sure are a workaholic, we need to get you some therapy, then a month long vacation.

mcilwain
06-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Zero needs his vacation.

Work allot?

acolyte_to_jippity
06-28-2010, 06:53 PM
No if you join the round late the server will not let you zspawn.

seriously? i never have any problem

as long as you didn't already appear in-game that round of course

Aero Blitz
06-29-2010, 09:40 AM
seriously? i never have any problem

as long as you didn't already appear in-game that round of course

Nope, I can confirm this. I've been kicked from the server by that crap not having a reserved slot bug. I then chose a team, and press my !zspawn bound key, and it says you can only !zspawn if you join late in a round.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Nope, I can confirm this. I've been kicked from the server by that crap not having a reserved slot bug. I then chose a team, and press my !zspawn bound key, and it says you can only !zspawn if you join late in a round.

...no shit. exactly what i said.

if you've already played in the round, and got kicked, and came back during the same round, you can't !zspawn.

Black Jesus
07-06-2010, 06:40 PM
i get kick when map changes it says full

acolyte_to_jippity
07-06-2010, 06:42 PM
i get kick when map changes it says full

ok, sometimes that happens. i used to sneak in during map changes, since my connection's godly at college.