PDA

View Full Version : The Gun Game Game ep. 1

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-02-2010, 03:05 AM
a very big fail in all books.

the gun game game: Due to an increasing amount of new people joining the server because of the update, iv noticed and heard and witnessed, so many compliments from new people about Our gun game server. alot of them saying because of how relxed and fun the admins are, and how fun they are.

well. i thought hmm see if anyone wants to particapate with this

a player made a stament saying i sucked. so i replied, well let us make a bet for the next map.

loser takes a 5 hour ban if it is voted after they lose the round "losing as in lower kills then the other, btween us two"

he los but won the vote.

any ways, the vid is of JIK before the video challenging me to a vote. for a 2 hour ban, which i lost.

here is your epic GG fail for the week

Kavinsky
07-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah I'm not playing because of the broken reserved slot kicker, it takes 20 minutes just to get lucky and be left alone by it even if your an admin.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-02-2010, 06:03 PM
i do like the amount of new faces though

Kavinsky
07-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Well yeah I would imagine we're one of the only games in town with a nearly full server all time since the update.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-02-2010, 09:21 PM
what i don't like is that so many servers are broken. so you don't know which you can play.

i wish valve would have completely removed every server that didn't update from the general internet server list

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-02-2010, 11:02 PM
what i don't like is that so many servers are broken. so you don't know which you can play.

i wish valve would have completely removed every server that didn't update from the general internet server list

you know i agree, i found a WCS server that was up and running today to.. i was kinda upset

acolyte_to_jippity
07-02-2010, 11:15 PM
you know i agree, i found a WCS server that was up and running today to.. i was kinda upset

what? that has nothing at all to do with my post

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-02-2010, 11:19 PM
what? that has nothing at all to do with my post

the first part is, where i agreed.

the second part about wcs, just a fact, considering you played alot of wcs

acolyte_to_jippity
07-03-2010, 11:57 AM
the first part is, where i agreed.

the second part about wcs, just a fact, considering you played alot of wcs

oh...

i thought you were just sudenly talking about something else