PDA

View Full Version : I just got banned

Trench Foot
07-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Hey I just got banned from GG... for no reason at all... the Admins are going crazy in there yelling and screaming... why did I get banned?

Trench Foot
07-05-2010, 01:54 PM
This was the admin that was going crazy screaming and yelling and I think he is the one that banned me for no reason at all.

DJ MikeyRevile :ibis.a:
I want video proof

acolyte_to_jippity
07-05-2010, 02:03 PM
you'll only get a topic if it was a perma.

Trench Foot
07-05-2010, 02:04 PM
is anybody able to find out who banned me?

Trench Foot
07-05-2010, 02:06 PM
by my GG wins.. it sort of shows im sort of an upstanding player and dont do anything that provokes to be banned at all. I'm calling shenanigans and admin abuse all at the same time... maybe I should bump my reserve slot to an admin slot.

maynard
07-05-2010, 02:12 PM
quit fucking double posting, there's a edit button, use it.... and try posting in the proper section and in proper format

unban me format thread http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238

unban me section http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Trench Foot
07-05-2010, 02:18 PM
just did... did not know about that section.... Thanks

Solarsoul
07-13-2010, 10:13 PM
by my GG wins.. it sort of shows im sort of an upstanding player and dont do anything that provokes to be banned at all. I'm calling shenanigans and admin abuse all at the same time... maybe I should bump my reserve slot to an admin slot.

"maybe I should bump my reserve slot to an admin slot" Quit bitching and do it, dont bitch at all if you dont have proof of who banned you. ask before around before accussing, how long was your ban also?

Trench Foot
07-14-2010, 08:57 PM
your like... almost a week late...... Welcome to the party... the Tapped keg is in the back... oh... and the this discussion has already been resolved and has gone to a different party... sorry... to say it... but your just plane ole LATE!!!!
ALSO!!!! the person banned me showed me the DEMO... geez... where have you been?!?!?! once again...... week late.....
My bad... your 9 days late... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 9 days late chirping like you knew what was going on ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!