PDA

View Full Version : Trench Foot aim or good wall

SCRIBBLE
07-05-2010, 02:10 PM
username: Trench_Foot
steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:12066941
sb_status: attached
demo: attached

Either aim bot or really great wall hacks. After reviewing in wire frame I feel like I was lagging. I could still be right so I'd like some other admins to review it but I may have made a mistake.

@ Trench - If I did make a mistake, it is up to ZERO to unban you regardless of everyone's decision. You will have to wait for his response. Also, you posted in the wrong section twice...

Trench Foot
07-05-2010, 02:23 PM
WOW!!! wall hacks or aim bot... I dont even know how to do that stuff!!! I'm almost halfway honored that someone thought that I had an aim bot or a wall hack... I was just aiming for the head... and was hitting it... But if my once in a lifetime good game play got me banned... Well..... that sucks.

hallwagner
07-05-2010, 02:26 PM
hes legit scribble.

maynard
07-05-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm gonna have 2 agree with hall on him being legit.

Trench Foot
07-05-2010, 02:29 PM
what program do I need to be able to view this video? I just DL VLC... but that wont work... any suggestions?

SCRIBBLE
07-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Yea, I was wrong. Sorry about that, but what I had as demo + with what I saw before, I was convinced. I hope ZERO gets to it quickly.

maynard
07-05-2010, 02:31 PM
I can reverse it, just tell me which server he was on

Trench Foot
07-05-2010, 02:32 PM
no worries.... I got pretty excited over it.... actually pissed at first now impressed... so what program do I use to view the video?

SCRIBBLE
07-05-2010, 02:32 PM
I can reverse it, just tell me which server he was on

gg server

no worries.... I got pretty excited over it.... actually pissed at first now impressed... so what program do I use to view the video?

put it in your cstrike folder and use css. under console enter playdemo trench, or hit shift + f2 and press load.

Trench Foot
07-05-2010, 02:35 PM
thanks

maynard
07-05-2010, 02:35 PM
unbannd

hallwagner
07-05-2010, 02:36 PM

put it in the folder scribble specified, then go ingame and to console, then type playdemo <demoname>

SCRIBBLE
07-05-2010, 02:39 PM
unbannd

I appreciate it.

Trench Foot
07-05-2010, 02:40 PM
thanks for getting this so quickly... and I apoligize for my freak out... hope you unerstand.

maynard
07-05-2010, 02:46 PM
thanks for getting this so quickly... and I apoligize for my freak out... hope you unerstand.

meh, that was pretty mild as far as freak outs go Lol... and np.

Trench Foot
07-05-2010, 02:48 PM
still not putting the file int eh right folder... it still will not let me see the demo
I put it in the CSS folder first and nothing... then put it in the Config file... and nothing.... I know I'm doing something wrong... just dont know what

maynard
07-05-2010, 02:49 PM
still not putting the file int eh right folder... it still will not let me see the demo
I put it in the CSS folder first and nothing... then put it in the Config file... and nothing.... I know I'm doing something wrong... just dont know what

put the demo in your CSTRIKE folder. not CSS, it has 2 say cstrike. then open the game, open console and type playdemo whateverdemoiscalled and it will play.

Trench Foot
07-05-2010, 02:50 PM
roger that.. thanks again

SCRIBBLE
07-05-2010, 02:50 PM
should look something like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\your user name\counter-strike source\cstrike

if you don't have 64 bit remove the (x86).

maynard
07-05-2010, 02:53 PM
seeing how you're unabnnd (should have worked) the demo in which you're being called a hacker doesn't really matter. just get back in the game and have fun ^^

Trench Foot
07-05-2010, 03:08 PM
yea but if I'm pimping dudes out I want a copy!!!................ ok it worked..... not as awesome as I thought....

acolyte_to_jippity
07-05-2010, 04:16 PM
they rarely are. you want action, walk the streets irl, just not near drexel/upenn. otherwise, you'll get action

Trench Foot
07-05-2010, 04:42 PM
dude!!! I live like 15 min from drexel university city!!

acolyte_to_jippity
07-05-2010, 04:46 PM
dude!!! I live like 15 min from drexel university city!!

good area safer than most of the rest of the city, that's for sure

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Trench is legit, been playing with him for years.

new admins lmao.

bRK3XD-
07-05-2010, 11:49 PM

new admins lmao.

You think I cheat.

h y p o c r i t e

Perry
07-06-2010, 12:03 AM
you do.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-06-2010, 05:02 AM
You think I cheat.

h y p o c r i t e

come talk to me sometime in september.

devour
07-06-2010, 09:02 AM
You think I cheat.

h y p o c r i t e

it makes me lol when i see things like this. a legit player gets accused/banned. i would really like to hear what some of the admins here think about any of my cotw's on ESEA. hahaha

Trench Foot
07-06-2010, 09:07 AM

new admins lmao.

Thanks for the support!!

SCRIBBLE
07-06-2010, 10:05 AM

new admins lmao.

"new admins lmao" -> "I need to feel superior lmao"

like your shit doesn't stink because you've been paying for admin for two years. :lmao:

DeadEyeDeNNi$
07-08-2010, 10:10 AM
scribble[nuke];75473']"new admins lmao" -> "I need to feel superior lmao"

like your shit doesn't stink because you've been paying for admin for two years. :lmao:

I don't think his comment was to say that he was God Almighty, just that there are a LOT of new admins (too many IMO) that do NOT have the grasp that Holy does on who's who, regulars, peoples play style, and a good eye for irregularities, not to mention pulling the trigger on a player too quickly if they "think" they smell a rat!

NO I am not aiming this at you so don't get all defensive like.

Is there really a practical reason that this thread is still open? It served it's purpose, been resolved, and the rest is just absorbing space.

maynard
07-08-2010, 10:46 AM
this is why we need an admin forum

SCRIBBLE
07-08-2010, 10:46 AM
I don't think his comment was to say that he was God Almighty, just that there are a LOT of new admins (too many IMO) that do NOT have the grasp that Holy does on who's who, regulars, peoples play style, and a good eye for irregularities, not to mention pulling the trigger on a player too quickly if they "think" they smell a rat!

NO I am not aiming this at you so don't get all defensive like.

Is there really a practical reason that this thread is still open? It served it's purpose, been resolved, and the rest is just absorbing space.

I was just making a stab at Holy, nothing serious.

This thread WAS lying dormant until you stuck your nose where it didn't need to be.

It's pretty obvious what he meant. IBIS must have some really dumb admins come through if you're trying to give me this spiel.

Christmas
07-08-2010, 11:21 AM
this is why we need an admin forum

We really don't.

maynard
07-08-2010, 11:25 AM
We really don't.

actually we do. admins quite often arent sure if someone is hacking or not, and find them selfs wanting a second opinion but don't want 2 post it 2 the public and have every start spamming on it. that and that in the chance the person is legit, they don't want 2 look like they're unfairly targeting them or whatever.... ive seen it happen more times then I can count, a admin forum would be quite beneficial... probably why zero is making 1 when he re does the forums.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
07-08-2010, 05:58 PM
scribble[nuke];75876']I was just making a stab at Holy, nothing serious.

This thread WAS lying dormant until you stuck your nose where it didn't need to be.

It's pretty obvious what he meant. IBIS must have some really dumb admins come through if you're trying to give me this spiel.

Dormant?? My ass, U posted TWO days ago, if u think that's dormant then I can recommend:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dormant

to you...

Also,
you stuck your nose where it didn't need to be.
It is MY business, I'm an ADMIN, and when you or any other admin makes a post about a BAN, then it SHOULD become a responsibility taken task of what admins signed up for, to be informed of the situations of the ones that try to fuck up our environment, to deal BS by 3rd party programs, by upsetting the players comfort zone on IBIS servers, and by other (mostly newer) admins that are NOOBS when it comes to the way things are done on IBIS. I don't give a RATS ASS how long u have been playing, where u came from, or what you're stats are elsewhere, but when U are here, then it IS my business and if you don't think so perhaps you should read the rules, and talk to a few other regulars here, other admins that have been around a few years, and last but not least, ZERO to enlighten you.

Now that I‘ve gotten that off my chest, I hope that you’re happy that you upset an old man trying to do his job CORRECTLY

Have a nice day

SCRIBBLE
07-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Dormant?? My ass, U posted TWO days ago, if u think that's dormant then I can recommend:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dormant

to you...

Also,
It is MY business, I'm an ADMIN, and when you or any other admin makes a post about a BAN, then it SHOULD become a responsibility taken task of what admins signed up for, to be informed of the situations of the ones that try to fuck up our environment, to deal BS by 3rd party programs, by upsetting the players comfort zone on IBIS servers, and by other (mostly newer) admins that are NOOBS when it comes to the way things are done on IBIS. I don't give a RATS ASS how long u have been playing, where u came from, or what you're stats are elsewhere, but when U are here, then it IS my business and if you don't think so perhaps you should read the rules, and talk to a few other regulars here, other admins that have been around a few years, and last but not least, ZERO to enlighten you.

Now that I‘ve gotten that off my chest, I hope that you’re happy that you upset an old man trying to do his job CORRECTLY

Have a nice day

Thanks merriam. Is "2 : marked by a suspension of activity" not good enough for you? I'd say two days, no activity, would be considered marked by a suspension of activity.

You came in to a thread in which the issue had already been taken care of. What I said to Holy was a jab towards something he said. You decided to explain his post and his reasoning when it was completely unnecessary.

Now you are getting upset when I never disagreed with you. You're ranting about how it's your job, and to respond in the manner you did?

I don't think so.

If you were doing your job in this thread you would have made a post about the situation at hand, not about a comment made towards Holy about "new admins lmao." At least Holy added to the thread by saying the player in question was legit. You haven't even mentioned the thread's topic.

Stop taking shit so personal. If I knew you it might be a different story.

EDIT: just to make this clear, dennis this isn't a big deal, let's just chill and drink/smoke one (whatever suits you best), take it easy and keep on playing

Carina
07-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Hmm.. im a little afraid to say something at this point..
BUT can this thread just get closed??

It was a wrong ban, he is unbanned again and ingame jokeing very much about it, and is still very fun to play with.. :D :wtg:

and Scribble said he was sorry about the ban..

Someone just close this.. Please.. :D