PDA

View Full Version : Huge CSS stat glitch

SiLeNt SnIpEr
07-06-2010, 08:49 PM
So I decided to create a server today to kill some bots for achievements...everything was going well until I checked my stats and saw this.
...crazy amount of wins and 100% accuracy..I have no clue how this happened

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dave0wnz/stats/CS:S?tab=stats

Can anyone explain this and tell me what I should do?

Woot im number one player in CSS!!!!

hallwagner
07-06-2010, 08:55 PM
So I decided to create a server today to kill some bots for achievements...everything was going well until I checked my stats and saw this.
...crazy amount of wins and 100% accuracy..I have no clue how this happened

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dave0wnz/stats/CS:S?tab=stats

Can anyone explain this and tell me what I should do?

Woot im number one player in CSS!!!!

maybe your aimbot had something to do with it you stupid cheating fuck

SiLeNt SnIpEr
07-06-2010, 09:39 PM
*sigh* still accusing me of hacking...but that does not explain how this happened...

StarsMine
07-06-2010, 09:56 PM
Achievements got all fucked up after the update today, so many people got achievements they didn't earn, including me (1 million damage). however their is one that I have earned time and again expert marksman, that the game refuse to give me >.<

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Achievements got all fucked up after the update today, so many people got achievements they didn't earn, including me (1 million damage). however their is one that I have earned time and again expert marksman, that the game refuse to give me >.<

you havnt got it because you your first kill with para, dosnt register as a para kill

look into the achivment section in your CSS menu, go to weapons and unless you have used it out side GG, it should say 0 kills

hallwagner
07-06-2010, 10:12 PM
*sigh* still accusing me of hacking...but that does not explain how this happened...

i still cant believe your'e trying to lie your way out of this :lmao:

StarsMine
07-06-2010, 10:17 PM
you havnt got it because you your first kill with para, dosnt register as a para kill

look into the achivment section in your CSS menu, go to weapons and unless you have used it out side GG, it should say 0 kills

Why did you never tell me that when I asked at least 4 times in the server? I never use para outside of GG, I use the p90/deagle/flash combo

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Why did you never tell me that when I asked at least 4 times in the server? I never use para outside of GG, I use the p90/deagle/flash combo

i tried to lol

Spasm
08-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Can silent be perma banned from the forums, um hes vac banned for hacks LOL

maynard
08-10-2010, 11:28 PM

+1:wtg:

hallwagner
08-10-2010, 11:31 PM

+1337 :lmao:

XX0wnsXY
08-11-2010, 12:27 AM
*clears throat*

Christmas
08-11-2010, 02:41 AM

I'm going to take a wild guess and say he was VAC banned shortly after his last post in this thread, considering he hasn't been active here since.

No need to ban him if he won't come back, and even if he did he would look like an absolute fool after what transpired.

Spasm
08-11-2010, 09:25 AM
I'm going to take a wild guess and say he was VAC banned shortly after his last post in this thread, considering he hasn't been active here since.

No need to ban him if he won't come back, and even if he did he would look like an absolute fool after what transpired.

u never know lol, this guy figured we were fools to his hacking so yea.