PDA

View Full Version : Tokoshiro's Application

Tokoshiro
07-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Name: Michael

DOB: 9/20/1991

In Game Name: Tokoshiro

Servers: All 4, not too much on the WCS though, STILL SICK!

Experience:
1.1996-1997 Starcraft
3.2004-2007 Counter-Strike
4.2008-2009 Sin Episodes: Emergence
5.2007-2010 CSS
6.2009-2010 Day-Of-Defeat
7.2010-2010 Portal

Previous Clans: XVI(Check Six or Watch Your Back, team with my roomates who dont play anymore.)

Previous Used Names: Katani, Genosha, RememberGenosha, The Khanna, Tokoshiro

First Seen On IBIS: early 2010

Reason For Application: Before my account was stolen, I only found one place I could feel at home, which was the 6o9 clan in CS 1.6. During that time everywhere else felt out of place. Egotistical players, people that didn't take kindly to newcomers, etc. About 6 months after my account being hacked I bought CS:S and made a new account. Played a few servers, nothing big. Then i found IBIS Zombie Mod. Over 30 players at any given time, incredibly nice people, I instantly felt at home. After that I eagerly ran to the other servers, and I was even more pleased every time. I now spend most of my time on Pub #1 and I love, not like, but LOVE every minute of it. I met a lot of the clan and admins, newcomers and saw many familiar faces whom i quickly tried to become friends with, to which they gladly accepted. I've had more fun talking and playing with them than even at the 6o9 server I loved before. IBIS became, is, and always will be my home. I love it, I love the players, and no one can change my views. IBIS for life, through and through.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-11-2010, 04:11 PM
...wow

this is literally a record. his intro thread has 0 replies and he's already submitting an app

Tokoshiro
07-11-2010, 04:15 PM
heh. Sorry I jumped the gun, I don't really know how the forum works. I just talked to a friend and he told me where to go to post and app so I registered, filled out my profile, and submitted. Again sorry i posted too soon

whytboiz33
07-11-2010, 04:32 PM
heh. Sorry I jumped the gun, I don't really know how the forum works. I just talked to a friend and he told me where to go to post and app so I registered, filled out my profile, and submitted. Again sorry i posted too soon

dont apologize to that clown. he has something to say about everything. regardless of the fact that his opinion means nothing.

Tokoshiro
07-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Still dont need anyone hating me on the server I love haha.

OnEyEdMaN
07-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Still dont need anyone hating me on the server I love haha.

i hate you? the fuck are you talking about.!!. j/k

just spend more time gettin to know more people, dont just stick on 1 server, go around we have 3 more other awesome servers. go there and youll find more awesome peeps. good luck with ya apps.

NOTE: App process takes a while, have patient and have fun while you're at it.

Tokoshiro
07-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Oh yea of course i played the zombie mod and the Xens are two of my favorite people to play with, and the GunGame was a huge one for me too, i didnt really spend too much time on the WCS though, maybe i should get on that. Either way thanks, And i figured the process would take time but im always having fun with IBIS so i can wait, no rush :D

acolyte_to_jippity
07-11-2010, 05:22 PM
dont apologize to that clown. he has something to say about everything. regardless of the fact that his opinion means nothing.

:sigh:

and we were so civil to each other in the server.

:shakes head sadly:

and toko, don't take it the wrong way. i just think it's funny when people don't understand stuff around here and make sudden apps. gl once you get better known. you seem like a pretty chill person, and i look forward to seeing you in game soon

Tokoshiro
07-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Thanks, I appreciate that. Ill see you guys in-game :D

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Oh yea of course i played the zombie mod and the Xens are two of my favorite people to play with, and the GunGame was a huge one for me too, i didnt really spend too much time on the WCS though, maybe i should get on that. Either way thanks, And i figured the process would take time but im always having fun with IBIS so i can wait, no rush :D

Me? lol hai.

I'm not even playing css lately the updates problems have pissed me off so i'm taking a rage break. But anyways yes still too early for an app. unfortunatly.

Spasm
07-11-2010, 07:17 PM

+1 sir, <3

whytboiz33
07-11-2010, 07:20 PM

and we were so civil to each other in the server.

:shakes head sadly:

and toko, don't take it the wrong way. i just think it's funny when people don't understand stuff around here and make sudden apps. gl once you get better known. you seem like a pretty chill person, and i look forward to seeing you in game soon

we can be civil, even friends. but i will put you and anyone else in check when they step out of line.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-11-2010, 08:12 PM
we can be civil, even friends.

doubtful, but there's always hope

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-11-2010, 11:50 PM
Lmao why can't we be friendssss :hug:

acolyte_to_jippity
07-12-2010, 08:46 AM
Lmao why can't we be friendssss :hug:

reasons, but i'll refrain from going into them her, out of respect for the wishes of a certain clan member other than whyte

Tokoshiro
07-12-2010, 11:58 PM
thanks everyone. and yes Xen, you and Xen Warrior are two of my favorites to play with. OneEyed, Whyboiz, and Lord_Tas are getting big too. I just met Carina, she seems cool. Either way thanks again, see you all ingame soon!

@Mrs. Xen, did you get the puppy yet? i forgot her name

acolyte_to_jippity
07-13-2010, 10:42 AM
thanks everyone. and yes Xen, you and Xen Warrior are two of my favorites to play with. OneEyed, Whyboiz, and Lord_Tas are getting big too. I just met Carina, she seems cool. Either way thanks again, see you all ingame soon!

Solarsoul
07-13-2010, 10:51 PM
I have never seen you in any sserver at anytime, Hit me up to play, acct. solarionsoul

Rapedollar$
07-13-2010, 11:32 PM
i may have posted this already but, who the fuck are you?

Tokoshiro
07-14-2010, 12:35 AM
well... who the fuck are YOU lol? Ive been playing all IBIS servers, WCS the least, for almost 6 months now. I try to add everyone i see as pretty chill. And whytboiz and I have gotten close because im a nice person, i dont piss anyone off haha. I heard hes a short fuse. As for Lord_Tas, again i dont piss anyone off, and if i do i work it out with them.

@Rape, Hi im Tokoshiro^^ Hit me up sometime in-game, maybe PM me your steam ID and we can play a few games. I invite the same offer to anyone who wants to chill :).

OnEyEdMaN
07-14-2010, 12:59 AM
the other way around!

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-14-2010, 07:06 AM

...meh...

I did type a lot... but it's just not worth it. -1 for me.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-14-2010, 08:48 AM
I have never seen you in any sserver at anytime, Hit me up to play, acct. solarionsoul

you've seen me. you've seen me plenty. you're admin right?

ma_admins some time

maynard
07-14-2010, 10:55 AM
well... who the fuck are YOU lol?

he's a clan member... you know... that thing you're apparently trying 2 apply for lol....

Oasis
07-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Way too early.