PDA

View Full Version : zm glitches and cade problems

hallwagner
07-17-2010, 10:06 AM
i've noticed that zm is a lot more glitchy than usual.

1. some of the maps tend to get you glitched into the floor for a while, sorta like no clipping, but not really. its happened to me a couple times while jumping and you jump to get out of the glitch.

2. cades are more difficult to make, they seem to get stuck on non-existent things making it extremely hard to make a good precisely laid out cade. the other side of that you seem to get stuck in cades alot easier. i was standing on top of a vending machine and i just fell into it. we had to remake the cade so i could get out. that happened on multiple maps in multiple cade spots.

3. numerous other glitches, like on this one map (forgot which one) i got stuck in a wall that ive never been stuck in before and had to !ztele out. this was not a secret spot because i was partially sticking out of the wall but couldnt move.

these things all happened after the update, and i would appreciate if something is done about it, because i personally find zm difficult to stand when getting glitched into things every fucking round

Jeimuzu
07-17-2010, 11:04 AM
I've noticed the first part of what you said. There were a lot of lag spikes on certain maps that never happened before (that I remember) too.

hallwagner
07-17-2010, 11:07 AM
I still say we create the first successful anti-CS:S update group. We'll have to get millions of people to go on strike.

yea man, we really should. a ton of people would join. even gg is messed up, certain maps crash and the hitboxes are messed up. we should all just write an angry letter to valve and tell them they suck!!! lol

Trazen4
07-26-2010, 05:26 PM
i've noticed that zm is a lot more glitchy than usual.

1. some of the maps tend to get you glitched into the floor for a while, sorta like no clipping, but not really. its happened to me a couple times while jumping and you jump to get out of the glitch.

2. cades are more difficult to make, they seem to get stuck on non-existent things making it extremely hard to make a good precisely laid out cade. the other side of that you seem to get stuck in cades alot easier. i was standing on top of a vending machine and i just fell into it. we had to remake the cade so i could get out. that happened on multiple maps in multiple cade spots.

3. numerous other glitches, like on this one map (forgot which one) i got stuck in a wall that ive never been stuck in before and had to !ztele out. this was not a secret spot because i was partially sticking out of the wall but couldnt move.

these things all happened after the update, and i would appreciate if something is done about it, because i personally find zm difficult to stand when getting glitched into things every fucking round

Also,some maps now have wireframes,such as Little Town,and several maps' skyboxes were messed up due to the update,resulting in a Hall of Mirrors Effect.(aka a HOM,HOMs have been around since DOOM,yet we still have them in 2010.)