PDA

View Full Version : [Remove Totally] See list

BladeTwinSwords
07-17-2010, 11:08 AM
Map Name: zm_escape_bridge_v1d

Reason: The map 95% of the time lasts no more than 2 minutes because either the zombies kill everyone or the humans kill the only zombie. The reason for this is because it's actually an ESCAPE map, NOT a cade map. You can make it about 10 seconds in before you hit a closed hatch. It doesn't open for exactly 2 minutes. By then, the round is over.

Glitches: No

Crashes: No

ze_loki_prison_final

Reason: I know this map is removed from rotation but it needs to go permanently. It's not an escape map. It's actually a technical jailbreak or cade map. In any case, I NEVER get more than 10 FPS because it lags so bad.
There are virtually no cading spots and zombies have a very hard time finding the last human.

ze_simpsons_escape

Reason: I know this map has been removed from rotation. There is a spot where you can jump over the bushes and bypass most of the map. The problem is that some people fall out of the map. If you follow the map correctly, it is impossible to last more than 1 minute.

Abandoned Projects v01

Reason: It's dark and I mean DARK. There are ZERO cading spots.

ze_or

Reason: As much as I like this map. It has a tendency to become unfair towards humans.

Crashes: After one round, it kicks everyone.

ze_underground_escape_v5

Reason: Unfair towards humans. The gates are set off on a timer. That timer takes way too long. Most people get lost because it is barely played at all.

hallwagner
07-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Map Name: zm_escape_bridge_v1d

Reason: The map 95% of the time lasts no more than 2 minutes because either the zombies kill everyone or the humans kill the only zombie. The reason for this is because it's actually an ESCAPE map, NOT a cade map. You can make it about 10 seconds in before you hit a closed hatch. It doesn't open for exactly 2 minutes. By then, the round is over.

ze_loki_prison_final

Reason: I know this map is removed from rotation but it needs to go permanently. It's not an escape map. It's actually a technical jailbreak or cade map. In any case, I NEVER get more than 10 FPS because it lags so bad.
There are virtually no cading spots and zombies have a very hard time finding the last human.

ze_simpsons_escape

Reason: I know this map has been removed from rotation. There is a spot where you can jump over the bushes and bypass most of the map. The problem is that some people fall out of the map. If you follow the map correctly, it is impossible to last more than 1 minute.

Abandoned Projects v01

Reason: It's dark and I mean DARK. There are ZERO cading spots.

ze_or

Reason: As much as I like this map. It has a tendency to become unfair towards humans.

Crashes: After one round, it kicks everyone.

ze_underground_escape_v5

Reason: Unfair towards humans. The gates are set off on a timer. That timer takes way too long. Most people get lost because it is barely played at all.

thats exactly why i love simpsons escape, its cheap :P

plus ive played ze_or multiple times and have never gotten kicked after one round, or at all. it is a really cool map, and one of the only escape maps i actually like

Jeimuzu
07-17-2010, 11:29 AM
I still say it's the admin's duty to keep people on good maps, not the random end-game voter.

But I can agree with you on all those maps.

Rage
07-17-2010, 12:46 PM
As long as we keep mario escape, I'm happy

ZERO
07-20-2010, 04:28 PM
removed all