PDA

View Full Version : Headphone issues

Gabriel
07-23-2010, 01:13 AM
i have logitec headphones...and for me they blow...i can hear music and gun sounds fine but i hear no one else...and even the gun sounds are a little weird...the famas sounds like one of those cards you put in between your bike spokes...i also cant hear when i or someone else pulls out their knife...can someone plz help me resolve this issue

Rob
07-23-2010, 08:14 PM
i have logitec headphones...and for me they blow...i can hear music and gun sounds fine but i hear no one else...and even the gun sounds are a little weird...the famas sounds like one of those cards you put in between your bike spokes...i also cant hear when i or someone else pulls out their knife...can someone plz help me resolve this issue

Have you checked the speaker settings, so its not on 5.1 or something?
often leaves out alot, since it uses center speaker for alot of things.

Gabriel
07-23-2010, 11:43 PM
well i check up on forums and logitech support...that model headset is defective...but now i bought a new Razer and it doesnt pick up sound very well...i use a program called SoundMax and i believe thats fucking with my mics and stuff...idk im looking for another program to replace it

hallwagner
07-27-2010, 02:58 PM
well i check up on forums and logitech support...that model headset is defective...but now i bought a new Razer and it doesnt pick up sound very well...i use a program called SoundMax and i believe thats fucking with my mics and stuff...idk im looking for another program to replace it

what model? i just bought a logitech headset :/