PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

X 1 Viper1
07-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Ok, so i have been playing on this server a long time now, and i love it, but what is going on? This server has become one of the worst servers i have ever played on. There are so many fucking noobs that it is impossible to set a up a decent barricade. I remember about a year and a half ago this server was golden, it was filled with regulars and people who all together knew how to play. All of a sudden something happened about a year ago, i don't know what it was but almost every regular left (including myself) and a shit load of noobs flocked to the server. About 5 months i started playing zombie mod again, and it seems like the intelligence level is worse than the first day i started playing. this was back when James wasen't god, Hobo didn't know shit, and people like me were happy to throw shit in front of a door and call it a cade. Now the players on the server are like that except they fail even harder. They end up shooting everything out the door, and getting everyone in the room killed. Another thing is even if i try to help these people they are too fucking stupid to listen and learn. I tell them to stop shooting the cade and they go break it, so i fix it and they fucking do it again.:banghead: It seems that it is impossible to teach these people. Now when i first started playing i sucked ass, but i follow Koolayed around and he taught me how to cade. The people of today's server are too fucking retarded to even be able to do that.

What is worse is that since none of these players are regulars threatening them with a ban doesn't even stop them. I was playing with Zero the other day and we were the only 2 players with half a mind on the server. The rounds basically ended with zero screaming at people and starting his ban list. So i have one question guys.....What happened to zombie mod?

Rob
07-24-2010, 08:19 PM
Ok, so i have been playing on this server a long time now, and i love it, but what is going on? This server has become one of the worst servers i have ever played on. There are so many fucking noobs that it is impossible to set a up a decent barricade. I remember about a year and a half ago this server was golden, it was filled with regulars and people who all together knew how to play. All of a sudden something happened about a year ago, i don't know what it was but almost every regular left (including myself) and a shit load of noobs flocked to the server. About 5 months i started playing zombie mod again, and it seems like the intelligence level is worse than the first day i started playing. this was back when James wasen't god, Hobo didn't know shit, and people like me were happy to throw shit in front of a door and call it a cade. Now the players on the server are like that except they fail even harder. They end up shooting everything out the door, and getting everyone in the room killed. Another thing is even if i try to help these people they are too fucking stupid to listen and learn. I tell them to stop shooting the cade and they go break it, so i fix it and they fucking do it again.:banghead: It seems that it is impossible to teach these people. Now when i first started playing i sucked ass, but i follow Koolayed around and he taught me how to cade. The people of today's server are too fucking retarded to even be able to do that.

What is worse is that since none of these players are regulars threatening them with a ban doesn't even stop them. I was playing with Zero the other day and we were the only 2 players with half a mind on the server. The rounds basically ended with zero screaming at people and starting his ban list. So i have one question guys.....What happened to zombie mod?

Kay. one. .. idk.
two. the highlighted thing... yeah. WHAT ABOUT ME MAN.
three. I agree with you on this. As you, and others know. I've played in the server for a long time, consistently, times where id be in nonstop. enjoying not having a life and just play ZM constantly.
In the time i have played, I have seen people come and go, regulars and randomers. back when there was like. maybe a handfull of people (when it was crowded/full, even during euro time, with the 32slot) were as dumb as a fucking brick. and acted like one. can't talk to them cause they wont listen anyways.
NOW. on the other hand. the roles are the complete fucking opposite.
Handful of people who actually have some common sense, and know how to play or even slap some shit together, making a cade. and the rest of the server is just filled with mindless dumbasses, whom ignore EVERY possible hint or tip you could give them. on how to cade or even not shoot your own cade.
Since i took like 25 mins writing this shit and took a break.i forgot what else i was gonna type.

but the main point is. The global IQ of the server has went down to like 50.

If you read everything i actually typed. +1 for you. :)

X 1 Viper1
07-24-2010, 08:24 PM
Kay. one. .. idk.
two. the highlighted thing... yeah. WHAT ABOUT ME MAN.
three. I agree with you on this. As you, and others know. I've played in the server for a long time, consistently, times where id be in nonstop. enjoying not having a life and just play ZM constantly.
In the time i have played, I have seen people come and go, regulars and randomers. back when there was like. maybe a handfull of people (when it was crowded/full, even during euro time, with the 32slot) were as dumb as a fucking brick. and acted like one. can't talk to them cause they wont listen anyways.
NOW. on the other hand. the roles are the complete fucking opposite.
Handful of people who actually have some common sense, and know how to play or even slap some shit together, making a cade. and the rest of the server is just filled with mindless dumbasses, whom ignore EVERY possible hint or tip you could give them. on how to cade or even not shoot your own cade.
Since i took like 25 mins writing this shit and took a break.i forgot what else i was gonna type.

but the main point is. The global IQ of the server has went down to like 50.

If you read everything i actually typed. +1 for you. :)

Ya, you are right the4 server did kinda turn to shit once it became a 41 man server instead of 31, thats when dumbasses seemed to flock to the server. I want the old server back :headache:, and Kollayed :banghead:

Kavinsky
07-24-2010, 11:44 PM
Ah you missed the major update he made to zm which caused me to switch to gg.

basically its only fun really late at night when barely anyones on and the best class is the infected not the fast zombie anymore. other than that time dont play on zm period since the servers way too big, the rules too lax and no admins on when you need them, either that or there late on the draw.

its just a disaster going somewhere to happen if you go on it any other time besides late at night and even then its iffy

I figure the only way to fix it would be to make a zero tollerance policy on all new players for cade breaking with a minimal of a 3 hour ban for the first offense with all non assholes excluded (admins discretion, within a reasonabile limit, kids with mics besides jordan banned on spot for using there mic's as well)

and set the server back to 32 with no reserve slot like it should have been, meaning that the assholes would get quickly weeded out by the admins if they did that.

but thats too..... whats the word..... CALLED FOR instead its going to be left the way it is.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-25-2010, 05:19 AM
i dont play ibis zm anymore cause its not fun. Its like other zombie mods and there's many different problems. I liked ibis zm because it was different and the races of the zm, the enviroment, and the settings of the zm were good. Ibis zm does not bring enjoyment to these senses anymore.

mastercheff
07-25-2010, 07:41 AM
If I can actually set up a cade and maintain it, theres just something wrong with the server these days with all of these people. They think they can prance into our server and think they're the shit.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-25-2010, 09:25 AM
i've been on zm alot more recently. we just need to crack down on cade-breaking and shit

X 1 Viper1
07-25-2010, 10:22 AM
i've been on zm alot more recently. we just need to crack down on cade-breaking and shit

Like thats not even the biggest problem its just the sheer amount of retards on the server that makes the server suck.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-25-2010, 12:32 PM
),= i moarn the loss of a fun ZM time...

it may have to do with it used to be a 32 slot server, thus keeping a majority of thee noobs out when all the regs and admins were on.

maybe we set up another server and call it, the play pin and put a bunch of baby toys for all these 9 year old fuck ups

X 1 Viper1
07-25-2010, 12:38 PM
),= i moarn the loss of a fun ZM time...

it may have to do with it used to be a 32 slot server, thus keeping a majority of thee noobs out when all the regs and admins were on.

maybe we set up another server and call it, the play pin and put a bunch of baby toys for all these 9 year old fuck ups

Ya, but would u join a server called that? I highly dought it so why would anyone else decide to join it lol. Oh! how was your drinking last night?

hallwagner
07-25-2010, 12:41 PM

the problem i've had is people who cade break, and i tell an admin and hes like "make a demo" or "i'll watch him next round" alot of people cade break only once in a while and nothing is done about it because an admin has "no proof" i was in the process of making a cade and some nub just shoots the vending machine out of the room we were in. he said "i was just trying to help dude, stfu get over yourself" because i was yelling at him. omfg some people think its MY issue that they break the rules. needless to say if i was admin, he woulda been permabanned already :P but yea there really is no good way to crack down on this. if admins go on somebody's word alone, theres gonna be alot of wrongful bans. and also, we cant spec all the people all the time so i have no solution really

X 1 Viper1
07-25-2010, 12:46 PM
the problem i've had is people who cade break, and i tell an admin and hes like "make a demo" or "i'll watch him next round" alot of people cade break only once in a while and nothing is done about it because an admin has "no proof" i was in the process of making a cade and some nub just shoots the vending machine out of the room we were in. he said "i was just trying to help dude, stfu get over yourself" because i was yelling at him. omfg some people think its MY issue that they break the rules. needless to say if i was admin, he woulda been permabanned already :P but yea there really is no good way to crack down on this. if admins go on somebody's word alone, theres gonna be alot of wrongful bans. and also, we cant spec all the people all the time so i have no solution really

We need more Robs. :icon_mrgreen:

acolyte_to_jippity
07-25-2010, 01:07 PM

on that note, remember house muzic last night?

yeah...i actually don't think it was him that threw the nade. i didn't see a bright pink cake on his hip, but when i 5-min'ed him there was a cake where he was standing...whoops

hallwagner
07-25-2010, 02:30 PM

i hate to say this, but yes we do

Rob
07-25-2010, 04:20 PM
i hate to say this, but yes we do

Hey, im not an asshole to you. It's not a... actually. One rob is enough.

mastercheff
07-25-2010, 04:45 PM
Hey, im not an asshole to you. It's not a... actually. One rob is enough.

We need 10 robs each one of them doing 2 hour sweeps of the zm server.

Rob
07-25-2010, 05:19 PM
We need 10 robs each one of them doing 2 hour sweeps of the zm server.
No. i like being the only one like me in here.

OnEyEdMaN
07-25-2010, 11:57 PM
Like thats not even the biggest problem its just the sheer amount of retards on the server that makes the server suck.

those are mac users!:plzdie:

acolyte_to_jippity
07-26-2010, 08:15 AM
i find zm is alot like jailbreak. after all the children and retards go to bed, it's an incredibly fun place to be

X 1 Viper1
07-26-2010, 08:34 AM
i find zm is alot like jailbreak. after all the children and retards go to bed, it's an incredibly fun place to be

That is very true, but by then everyone is piss drunk and they become as stupid ast the little kids. :banghead:

acolyte_to_jippity
07-26-2010, 08:43 AM
That is very true, but by then everyone is piss drunk and they become as stupid ast the little kids. :banghead:

not true. i was having a blast last night,

X 1 Viper1
07-26-2010, 08:49 AM
not true. i was having a blast last night,

HAHA alright i wasen't there so i guess i wouldn't know. :headache: But seriously something needs to be done with the server, like make a zero tolerance for idiocracy rule.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-26-2010, 09:00 AM
HAHA alright i wasen't there so i guess i wouldn't know. :headache: But seriously something needs to be done with the server, like make a zero tolerance for idiocracy rule.

lol, well...

it was me, james, and blade for most of the night.

lets just say there were fewer idiots than normal. though i was haveing a blast with this one dumbass named pooh25. fucker broke into our cade and fucked shit up. but, since i was w/ james, i didn't ban the dude since it hardly screwed us over...i just froze him as he jumped in the air.

then he !zteled to try and get out, so i beaconed him, and when i saw him get zombie'ed, i kicked

BladeTwinSwords
07-26-2010, 09:04 AM
Don't forget I set everyone on fire. Still no abuse thread yet and I'm actually TRYING now.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-26-2010, 09:07 AM
Don't forget I set everyone on fire. Still no abuse thread yet and I'm actually TRYING now.

blade, you do need to stop changeing everyone's color on zm. i mean it. you fuck over either the ct's or the predetors when you change it back.

X 1 Viper1
07-26-2010, 09:08 AM

Why do u want an abuse thread? Is it some strange goal you have? I mean this guy i know one of his goals in life is to get ghonerea, which is kinda what you are trying to do in a sense lol.:icon_mrgreen:

acolyte_to_jippity
07-26-2010, 09:16 AM
Why do u want an abuse thread? Is it some strange goal you have? I mean this guy i know one of his goals in life is to get ghonerea, which is kinda what you are trying to do in a sense lol.:icon_mrgreen:

no, it's just that blades admin days are numbered, hence why he wants one before his admin leavs him

X 1 Viper1
07-26-2010, 09:51 AM
no, it's just that blades admin days are numbered, hence why he wants one before his admin leavs him

Oh, gotcha i can make one if he really wants it lol.:icon_mrgreen:

acolyte_to_jippity
07-26-2010, 10:16 AM
Oh, gotcha i can make one if he really wants it lol.:icon_mrgreen:

i think he's been trying to get me to make one for a while now, considering how he has say "@slap priest", say "@ban priest 1", and say "@kick priest" bound on his keyboard.

X 1 Viper1
07-26-2010, 10:34 AM
i think he's been trying to get me to make one for a while now, considering how he has say "@slap priest", say "@ban priest 1", and say "@kick priest" bound on his keyboard.

HAHA wow thats fucking hilarious, you should come play with me rob and blade on zombie mod right now. We were just talkin about if there was a zombie apocalypse who would die first and we agrred it would be Walter and James to die first. :lmao:

acolyte_to_jippity
07-26-2010, 10:46 AM
HAHA wow thats fucking hilarious, you should come play with me rob and blade on zombie mod right now. We were just talkin about if there was a zombie apocalypse who would die first and we agrred it would be Walter and James to die first. :lmao:

lol, i got work til 6, get home at 7, and then i need to mow the grass.

X 1 Viper1
07-26-2010, 11:12 AM
lol, i got work til 6, get home at 7, and then i need to mow the grass.

You aren't working too hard if your are on the forums lol.

mastercheff
07-26-2010, 11:26 AM

Working hard or hardly working?

acolyte_to_jippity
07-26-2010, 11:29 AM

i post as i wait for the recieving lables to be printed.

plus it gets slow here some times

Trazen4
07-26-2010, 03:25 PM
I've been playing CSS since spring earlier this year if I recall,and I discovered this server a few days later,initially disliking it (I preffered Zombie Riot at the time),but I found it was an awesome server full of good players,fun,lols,and just in general good times.

Then the beta for CSS came out,and a while later the big update for CSS came along,thanks to Valve and Hidden Path.(Who helped Valve with the update)
Oh,and Valve temporarily made CSS' price only like $8 and opened the door to Mac users,creating a rush of noobs that also began to tell their friends about how "awesome" CSS was,creating even more noobs.Most of the mods being down kept the swarm of them away for a bit,but then they still came when the zmod server finally went up.The regulars and admins kept them away for a couple more months,but then they began to stop playing zmod,and the endless rush of fools continued.

A lot of players,some bad,some good,some whom makes you wonder why they didn't get banned immediately,and some just awesome people left.A lot of the regulars still held out,but most got tired of the sudden spam of noobs and idiots.Several of the Admins basically disappeared,and the result was even more noobs who liked the server with few Admins around to ban/kick/warn them,and even fewer regulars to warn them from doing stupid things such as cade breaking simply so you could get in.
Then the noobs started to play more fail maps that most regulars hate and cause many to simply leave,resulting in even further brain drain.

I've been trying to hold on,and I'm pratically playing daily on this server,almost hourly now.Sometimes it seems that I'm the only person on the server who has more than 10 IQ.
I'm going to keep playing on this server,even if it gets to the point where I'm the only playing on it.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Sometimes it seems that I'm the only person on the server who has more than 10 IQ.
I'm going to keep playing on this server,even if it gets to the point where I'm the only playing on it.

well,
fuck you then

Trazen4
07-26-2010, 03:32 PM
well,
fuck you then

I meant when there's nobody but complete noobs on,without a decent player or an admin in sight.

hallwagner
07-26-2010, 04:13 PM
I meant when there's nobody but complete noobs on,without a decent player or an admin in sight.

god i gotta come back home and play zm, anyone that breaks my cade or does some stupid shit, i will have them banned, obviously not by me, but it will happen!!! im gettin so sick and fucking tired of people not only breaking the rules, but saying "lolumad?" or some other retarded shit after i go off on them, seriously FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES OR DONT FUCKING PLAY THERE

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-27-2010, 05:09 AM
I've been playing CSS since spring earlier this year if I recall,and I discovered this server a few days later,initially disliking it (I preffered Zombie Riot at the time),but I found it was an awesome server full of good players,fun,lols,and just in general good times.

Then the beta for CSS came out,and a while later the big update for CSS came along,thanks to Valve and Hidden Path.(Who helped Valve with the update)
Oh,and Valve temporarily made CSS' price only like $8 and opened the door to Mac users,creating a rush of noobs that also began to tell their friends about how "awesome" CSS was,creating even more noobs.Most of the mods being down kept the swarm of them away for a bit,but then they still came when the zmod server finally went up.The regulars and admins kept them away for a couple more months,but then they began to stop playing zmod,and the endless rush of fools continued.

A lot of players,some bad,some good,some whom makes you wonder why they didn't get banned immediately,and some just awesome people left.A lot of the regulars still held out,but most got tired of the sudden spam of noobs and idiots.Several of the Admins basically disappeared,and the result was even more noobs who liked the server with few Admins around to ban/kick/warn them,and even fewer regulars to warn them from doing stupid things such as cade breaking simply so you could get in.
Then the noobs started to play more fail maps that most regulars hate and cause many to simply leave,resulting in even further brain drain.

I've been trying to hold on,and I'm pratically playing daily on this server,almost hourly now.Sometimes it seems that I'm the only person on the server who has more than 10 IQ.

I think your rather anoying half the time. -20 iq.

ot: zero, if you got records of the 2007/2008 zm files, hand them over to me so then i can create a new zm server. :icon_mrgreen:

X 1 Viper1
07-27-2010, 08:30 AM

ot: zero, if you got records of the 2007/2008 zm files, hand them over to me so then i can create a new zm server. :icon_mrgreen:

If he were to do that then all the regulars would go the new server and the current one would die,

Rob
07-27-2010, 09:49 AM
If he were to do that then all the regulars would go the new server and the current one would die,

I agree on that one. thats a 100% guarantee.
*cough* EH ZERO.

hallwagner
07-27-2010, 10:07 AM

aw dont leave me out holy! you know very well i know what im doing in zm :( but ive only been there since january :P

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-28-2010, 12:59 PM
aw dont leave me out holy! you know very well i know what im doing in zm :( but ive only been there since january :P

Yeah im not going anywhere, Rob will back me up with this lol

<3 you Rob! :D

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-28-2010, 03:55 PM

if you got a taste of the old zm, you would just be distgusted by this version currently.

The old zm was like a tv show, was amazing in every aspect, but they cancel it to play a new show, with keanu reeves being the main character.

X 1 Viper1
07-28-2010, 05:03 PM
if you got a taste of the old zm, you would just be distgusted by this version currently.

The old zm was like a tv show, was amazing in every aspect, but they cancel it to play a new show, with keanu reeves being the main character.

I don't know why but i still think Keanu Reeves is a badass lol. But ya zm used o be way better. The old server would take a shit on this one.

mastercheff
07-28-2010, 05:08 PM
I don't know why but i still think Keanu Reeves is a badass lol. But ya zm used o be way better. The old server would take a shit on this one.

I still have memories when I first joined the server when I first bought css and we were on grid and some of you guys played the radio. Man good times.

hallwagner
07-28-2010, 05:15 PM
I still have memories when I first joined the server when I first bought css and we were on grid and some of you guys played the radio. Man good times.

HAHA were u there when me and barles charkley were on grid, and he kept playing the radio, and some other admin banned him? he was sooo pissed off, he kept pming me to unban him, even better times

mastercheff
07-28-2010, 05:19 PM
HAHA were u there when me and barles charkley were on grid, and he kept playing the radio, and some other admin banned him? he was sooo pissed off, he kept pming me to unban him, even better times

an admin banning for playing the radio, FAIL

X 1 Viper1
07-28-2010, 06:36 PM

MAN FUCK THE RADIO!!! That is the biggest most annoying piece of shit any map maker has ever decided to add. I remember me yelling at idiots who turned the fucking thing on thats it.

hallwagner
07-28-2010, 06:55 PM
MAN FUCK THE RADIO!!! That is the biggest most annoying piece of shit any map maker has ever decided to add. I remember me yelling at idiots who turned the fucking thing on thats it.

hahahahahaha viper smash!

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-28-2010, 09:07 PM

All I know is I quit zmod like a month ago bc it's crap now.

hallwagner
07-28-2010, 09:49 PM
All I know is I quit zmod like a month ago bc it's crap now.

your'e crap now!

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-29-2010, 08:08 AM
your'e crap now!

No! I spent so much time with you the word Chode has become part of my vocabulary it's a very bad thing haha

hallwagner
07-29-2010, 08:27 AM
No! I spent so much time with you the word Chode has become part of my vocabulary it's a very bad thing haha

LOL, why do you associate chode with me? i dont even want to know :( lol

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-29-2010, 10:36 AM
LOL, why do you associate chode with me? i dont even want to know :( lol

Because you said it ALL the time haha

I had never even heard of it before you said it :banghead:

hallwagner
07-29-2010, 10:58 AM
Because you said it ALL the time haha

I had never even heard of it before you said it :banghead:

wow u floridians need to keep up to date with the slang. your like europeans, but american

BorealHound
07-29-2010, 10:44 PM
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1046/hatecopy.jpg

That is all.

Rob
07-30-2010, 04:39 AM

Don't you go anywhere or i'll freeze you!

<3

wow u floridians need to keep up to date with the slang. your like europeans, but american
Leave europeans out of it. You know my europeanness and awesomeness together kick your ass.

Afroman
07-30-2010, 01:44 PM
I will be playing to see how it is now a days.

Jeimuzu
07-30-2010, 04:38 PM
I know I'm a little late on this thread, but what I have to say does have relevance.

Cycles begin and end every few months.. New players appear, and the once-new become regulars. There will always be times where ZM will go down, but unlike Pooter I will not leave during these times. Those who wait it out or contribute to the future will experience the next uprising of ZM, the others will just be forgotten.. Or taken and thrown into a dark closet.. With RapeDollars.. Who will repeatedly rape. So don't be a fool, stay in sch-- Zombie Mod!

hallwagner
07-31-2010, 12:38 PM
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1046/hatecopy.jpg

That is all.

BAHAHAHA boreal ily!

HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ
07-31-2010, 02:02 PM
Dude the server has def gone to shits in the last year... Its ridiculous how many newcomers don't even bother to learn how to cade. I miss the old school days....Sigh

Lets see here...If i recall correctly it was
Curdy, Viper, Holy, Mr. black, Rezel, Oasis, Rob, Dart, Walter (lol), Mastagunz, James, Cheff, Okinawa Dragon, Jonathan the Butt Pirate...I know im forgetting a few others and im sorry as i get baked alot xD

I just remember having a genuinely awesome time in the server during games or even just spectating because the community was awesome.We all had mic time and had great convos, whether it was bashing on each other or just making fart sounds. Even tho we are all dealing with morons, we should continue to stick it out for the future of our community. James was dead on when he said what he said. :violin:

X 1 Viper1
07-31-2010, 06:05 PM
Dude the server has def gone to shits in the last year... Its ridiculous how many newcomers don't even bother to learn how to cade. I miss the old school days....Sigh

Curdy, Viper, Holy, Mr. black, Rezel, Oasis, Rob, Dart, Walter (lol), Mastagunz, James, Cheff, Okinawa Dragon, Jonathan the Butt Pirate...I know im forgetting a few others and im sorry as i get baked alot xD

I just remember having a genuinely awesome time in the server during games or even just spectating because the community was awesome.We all had mic time and had great convos, whether it was bashing on each other or just making fart sounds. Even tho we are all dealing with morons, we should continue to stick it out for the future of our community. James was dead on when he said what he said. :violin:

Ya man i know what you are talking about, i want to go back to the old days where people didn't have the iq of a walnut.:banghead:

mastercheff
07-31-2010, 06:24 PM
Ya man i know what you are talking about, i want to go back to the old days where people didn't have the iq of a walnut.:banghead:

the only thing we can do is blame macs and valve

hallwagner
07-31-2010, 06:39 PM

what about the iq of timmy walnuts?

Rob
07-31-2010, 06:50 PM

Shit man, Even someone with the IQ of a walnut would be fucking einstein compared to these people. apart from being as stupid as a fucking brick. these people are way too ignorant to even listen to you for any tips or hints. they don't listen to you, wether you type, talk, or scream their eardrums out. They just shoot props and hope for the best.

another fun thing. if you made a beautiful cade, spent half a round making it. and some lame half assed rejected sperm comes to your cade and wants to get in. then just shoot it so they can simply walk in. and expecting YOU TO REBUILD IT.

If i could get my hands on people like this in real life i'd be a serial killer.
their stupidity aggravates me so much. and no doubt not only me.

What made the server so attractive to Mentally disabled people?
Of-course the 43 slot only adds up to it. more room for more mentally challenged people.

Christmas
07-31-2010, 06:57 PM

Thanks for including me, asshole.

X 1 Viper1
07-31-2010, 07:01 PM

You never played that much if i remember, you were always on warcraft.

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-31-2010, 07:07 PM
I know I'm a little late on this thread, but what I have to say does have relevance.

Cycles begin and end every few months.. New players appear, and the once-new become regulars. There will always be times where ZM will go down, but unlike Pooter I will not leave during these times. Those who wait it out or contribute to the future will experience the next uprising of ZM, the others will just be forgotten.. Or taken and thrown into a dark closet.. With RapeDollars.. Who will repeatedly rape. So don't be a fool, stay in sch-- Zombie Mod!

james, i don't know why your comparing yourself to pooter. He left because he was part of a clan that got BAN from the ibis zm back in the day. He left because he felt that he was being treated unfairly, along most of the original regulars. Many of the regulars Potato, pooter, killa-b, dodoma, pollyanna, ect... grew out of the zombie mod, due to the influx of new comers that just ruin everything they tried to do, and the changing within the servers. They also found better things to do, and play different games with there spare time. Eventually, everyone is going to leave. If steam stops running CSS servers or on your own.

The server currently was worst then it was a year ago, when there was only 18/31 players in the server during the middle of the day. When the server was slumping.

X 1 Viper1
07-31-2010, 07:22 PM
james, i don't know why your comparing yourself to pooter. He left because he was part of a clan that got BAN from the ibis zm back in the day. He left because he felt that he was being treated unfairly, along most of the original regulars. Many of the regulars Potato, pooter, killa-b, dodoma, pollyanna, ect... grew out of the zombie mod, due to the influx of new comers that just ruin everything they tried to do, and the changing within the servers. They also found better things to do, and play different games with there spare time. Eventually, everyone is going to leave. If steam stops running CSS servers or on your own.

From what i have seen is that as every generation of zombie mod players goes by a few stay. So maybe in a couple more months we will have enough of those players stay and we will be back like in 2008 even early 2009 where the servers were full of regulars.:icon_mrgreen:

THE HOLY SH**T!
07-31-2010, 07:28 PM
From what i have seen is that as every generation of zombie mod players goes by a few stay. So maybe in a couple more months we will have enough of those players stay and we will be back like in 2008 even early 2009 where the servers were full of regulars.:icon_mrgreen:

don't count on it. lool. The server is not what it once was.

X 1 Viper1
07-31-2010, 07:29 PM
don't count on it. lool. The server is not what it once was.

A guy can dream can't he?:headache:

Afroman
07-31-2010, 07:42 PM
Yea, played a bit last night but got bored because of the terrible maps. Also early nukers on atix that didn't get banned.

Jeimuzu
08-01-2010, 04:12 PM

The server currently was worst then it was a year ago, when there was only 18/31 players in the server during the middle of the day. When the server was slumping.

I still don't know the whole story, Pooter was before my time and I knew he left because of IBIS members because times got rough. I'm comparing myself to him because I won't leave when they do. If I go MIA for awhile it'll be because I've run out of money and I'm unable to pay the internet bill.

I say this because I've grown to like a lot of people here.. When they're all gone, I guess there isn't much reason to stick around, unless of course I meet new people I like. Nothing lasts forever, but I'll enjoy what has no purpose or it'll have no purpose at all anyways.

P.S. If I've gotten things wrong it's because I'm attempting to speed read everything at 400 WPM without going over anything again.

Afroman
08-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Pooter and the rest of us (GS-ZM) left because of constant admin abuse by -=NYS=- C.O. And Zero kept letting him get away with it.

I got Pooter/Cujo and a few others to play on ibis again probably around a year ago, but I stopped playing because I was busy irl then I guess Pooter/Cujo must have stopped playing out of boredom or whatever.

I will be playing on the server every now and then again. Maybe I will get Pooter/Cujo to come play again, although I am not sure if they even have CSS installed anymore.

BorealHound
08-02-2010, 10:18 AM
BAHAHAHA boreal ily!

<3 I need to play more often...

hallwagner
08-02-2010, 11:05 AM
<3 I need to play more often...
yes you do

BorealHound
08-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Yeah that might be a problem for a little while...I'm going on vacation for the next 10 days or so lol.

hallwagner
08-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Yeah that might be a problem for a little while...I'm going on vacation for the next 10 days or so lol.

oh, you whore

BorealHound
08-04-2010, 03:37 PM
oh, you whore

I know, but I'm sick of this heat and a vacation will be nice. Heat index right now is 110...should be quite a bit better in northern Wisconsin :icon_mrgreen:

Oasis
08-05-2010, 06:19 PM
The server got lame.

hallwagner
08-05-2010, 06:24 PM
I know, but I'm sick of this heat and a vacation will be nice. Heat index right now is 110...should be quite a bit better in northern Wisconsin :icon_mrgreen:

where the fuck are you? beirut? godamn man

acolyte_to_jippity
08-05-2010, 07:44 PM

sounds more like philly today

echo501st
08-07-2010, 03:35 PM
i wish the pred xp jump was back to normal..... i use to be the best pred, but with the long jump, the jump goes far but the hight you go is relatively low, i almost want to just sit in spec.

Christmas
08-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Things are a lot better when either James or Rob are on.

I scream for someone's head and they are quick to drop the freeze/kick/banhammer.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-10-2010, 07:27 AM
Things are a lot better when either James or Rob are on.

I scream for someone's head and they are quick to drop the freeze/kick/banhammer.

yeah, in zm the admins tend to need to rely on the regs alot more.

X 1 Viper1
08-10-2010, 06:27 PM
I think a major problem is that there aren't enough old admins to be examples for the newer ones coming in. There are so many new admins, but none of them know what the fuck to do because there aren't many examples to follow, :headache:

Christmas
08-10-2010, 07:54 PM
I think a major problem is that there aren't enough old admins to be examples for the newer ones coming in. There are so many new admins, but none of them know what the fuck to do because there aren't many examples to follow, :headache:

Pretty much, including certain dickwads who appear to get the admin for their own entertainment/benefit and do not care for helping regulars (I.E. giving them a beacon).

At least there is one decent admin on at a time.

taz1stP
08-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Pretty much, including certain dickwads who appear to get the admin for their own entertainment/benefit and do not care for helping regulars (I.E. giving them a beacon).

LIES when i go in there i never see a decent admin on there. i only see shit admin that dont care what we do like we can go in there and start telling evry fucking person that there a fucking bitch ass whore or something and no one would say anything. but then people start joining in and i leave.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-10-2010, 10:49 PM
LIES when i go in there i never see a decent admin on there. i only see shit admin that dont care what we do like we can go in there and start telling evry fucking person that there a fucking bitch ass whore or something and no one would say anything. but then people start joining in and i leave.

...you're retarded on so many levels...

in fact i believe you're starting to approach brentridge's level.

most of the time, those people getting insulted by the admins...deserve it. :gasp:

cadebreakers, blockers, mic spammers...

sometimes admins need to have little talks with these fuckers. and i hardly think you're in any position to be talking about "shit admin"

X 1 Viper1
08-11-2010, 09:04 AM

Ya, i have noticed that alot too. Like this guy had been playing on the server for a week, and he goes and buys admin. I am like what the fuck because he is still a majorly shitty player, and will just fuck shit up more by having admin.:plzdie:

acolyte_to_jippity
08-11-2010, 09:09 AM
Ya, i have noticed that alot too. Like this guy had been playing on the server for a week, and he goes and buys admin. I am like what the fuck because he is still a majorly shitty player, and will just fuck shit up more by having admin.:plzdie:

the other admin will have to keep him in line i suppose. yeah, it sucks, but until zero can implement the new admin system we have to make do.

what's this one's name, so i can keep an eye on him in-game?

X 1 Viper1
08-11-2010, 09:10 AM
the other admin will have to keep him in line i suppose. yeah, it sucks, but until zero can implement the new admin system we have to make do.

what's this one's name, so i can keep an eye on him in-game?

I forget it happened like 2 weeks ago where some guy was asking in-game how to buy admin, when i had never seen him before. So i went off on hims aying he is fucking stupid for doing that.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-11-2010, 09:12 AM
I forget it happened like 2 weeks ago where some guy was asking in-game how to buy admin, when i had never seen him before. So i went off on hims aying he is fucking stupid for doing that.

careful, i've been almost banned before by clanners for telling new fucks to not buy admin.

X 1 Viper1
08-11-2010, 09:19 AM
careful, i've been almost banned before by clanners for telling new fucks to not buy admin.

Thats because nobody likes you.:icon_mrgreen: JKJK

acolyte_to_jippity
08-11-2010, 09:24 AM
Thats because nobody likes you.:icon_mrgreen: JKJK

:shrug:

you're not too far off. the ones that matter do like me, and that's all i care about

Alfa
08-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Agreed the ZM was amazing a year, 2 years ago. But now its so much fail its not even funny that's why I don't play in anymore.
There are way to many admins that don't do anything or don't know the rules. Just because people can buy admin doesn't mean you should let them, this isn't a business.

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-11-2010, 10:00 AM
Agreed the ZM was amazing a year, 2 years ago. But now its so much fail its not even funny that's why I don't play in anymore.
There are way to many admins that don't do anything or don't know the rules. Just because people can buy admin doesn't mean you should let them, this isn't a business.

^^^

this right here. I see these servers more as a business, rather then being fun. Some people like the servers, but most of the people realize that the servers aren't so great.

BorealHound
08-16-2010, 08:42 PM

Worse, central Illinois! Though going up to WI was nice.

hallwagner
08-16-2010, 10:28 PM
Worse, central Illinois! Though going up to WI was nice.

haha its been a bitch up here too man

BorealHound
08-17-2010, 11:46 PM
haha its been a bitch up here too man

Yeah but I happened to visit northern Door County. 75 feels pretty nice in mid-August :p

hallwagner
08-19-2010, 01:05 PM
Yeah but I happened to visit northern Door County. 75 feels pretty nice in mid-August :p

its been raining here alot too, and the other day it decided to hail. i was like "WTF" lol

xx-DeCiMaToR-xx
08-23-2010, 07:11 AM

That's Sir Curdy to you. Don't forget about Potato(Insert Triangle Symbol here), or Krazy Simon, whom I was fighting over the #5 ranked position with a few months ago, before I took a break from CS:S and came back to find that ranks had been abolished.

I need to get off my lazy ass and go pay for admin already. Seems to be the 'In' thing to do lately, and I do actually have a job to pay for it now....hmmm.....:smirk:

hallwagner
08-23-2010, 08:48 AM
That's Sir Curdy to you. Don't forget about Potato(Insert Triangle Symbol here), or Krazy Simon, whom I was fighting over the #5 ranked position with a few months ago, before I took a break from CS:S and came back to find that ranks had been abolished.

I need to get off my lazy ass and go pay for admin already. Seems to be the 'In' thing to do lately, and I do actually have a job to pay for it now....hmmm.....:smirk:

oh god. btw ranks have been working non-stop since i came to zm (jan 2010), they just werent working in-game

xx-DeCiMaToR-xx
08-24-2010, 04:46 PM
Speak of the devil, I just saw Krazy Simon on ZM less than five minutes ago. I guess he still does play on the server after all.

mag36
08-24-2010, 07:43 PM
I think part of the problems is most REAL Admins left willing to play. With Regulars dwindling away it not as much fun. And its hard for 1 good admin to control 40 people fairly.

If we had 3 to 4 regular admins on there everyday i think the server would start cleaning up and be fun again, But I have a hard time enjoying it when none of the noobs listen and im constantly freezing and kicking people. It just becomes to much work, for one person. So i dont play as much as i used to. honestly i dont play unless i know a familiar face.

its Funny how you go to Gungame and its like 50% on a 20 slot server and zm is lucky to have 1 admin anymore.

-blink-
08-27-2010, 10:20 PM
I think part of the problems is most REAL Admins left willing to play. With Regulars dwindling away it not as much fun. And its hard for 1 good admin to control 40 people fairly.

If we had 3 to 4 regular admins on there everyday i think the server would start cleaning up and be fun again, But I have a hard time enjoying it when none of the noobs listen and im constantly freezing and kicking people. It just becomes to much work, for one person. So i dont play as much as i used to. honestly i dont play unless i know a familiar face.

its Funny how you go to Gungame and its like 50% on a 20 slot server and zm is lucky to have 1 admin anymore.

i would have to agree with Mag..half the time u spend in spec mode and watch for the retards to do their thing so u can ban them especially when u have a full server....another thing is that when u join a server and have a noob admin on(no offense to them)....they always play retards maps...(THE SENIOR ADMIN THING JUST DOESNT WORK AT TIMES)

taz1stP
08-28-2010, 03:36 AM
babysitting zm it should be a job for admins one hour a day XD

acolyte_to_jippity
08-28-2010, 09:39 AM

except for you

-blink-
08-28-2010, 11:54 AM

u cant forget that we have to babysit u too...and already takes up most of the day

maynard
08-28-2010, 04:56 PM

well lucky for ZM that I'm a regular now:icon_mrgreen: I don't mind putting the masses into order.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-28-2010, 05:02 PM
well lucky for ZM that I'm a regular now:icon_mrgreen: I don't mind putting the masses into order.

oh...oh god...

RUN!!! RUN LIKE THE FUCKING SPARTENS ARE AFTER YOU!!!

maynard
08-28-2010, 05:08 PM
oh...oh god...

RUN!!! RUN LIKE THE FUCKING SPARTENS ARE AFTER YOU!!!

explain? oh God what? last I checked ZM's prob was the endless wave of children who are cade breaking and spamming the mic, not good admins that do there job properly.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-28-2010, 05:10 PM
explain? oh God what? last I checked ZM's prob was the endless wave of children who are cade breaking and spamming the mic, not good admins that do there job properly.

well, fuck you then.

we don't have many problems whenever i'm on (i know i know, i haven't been on much this past week)

maynard
08-28-2010, 05:11 PM
well, fuck you then.

we don't have many problems whenever i'm on (i know i know, i haven't been on much this past week)

clearly... that must be why mag is worn down from the endless sea of retards right?

if you're gonna say something, make sense or just be quiet.

ZM has always had a bad rep based on the masses that play there and the way they act. this isn't new information lol..

acolyte_to_jippity
08-28-2010, 05:30 PM
clearly... that must be why mag is worn down from the endless sea of retards right?

if you're gonna say something, make sense or just be quiet.

ZM has always had a bad rep based on the masses that play there and the way they act. this isn't new information lol..

actually, i don't see him in game much whenever i'm on.

Pink
08-29-2010, 06:53 PM

Forgot about me, to think you even on my friends list at one point

I know how you feeling =(

BladeTwinSwords
08-29-2010, 07:25 PM
Hey I managed to handle the sea of retards for 6 months and when I am back in commission, I'm gonna go on a ban all of the stupid zm spree.

X 1 Viper1
09-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Hey I managed to handle the sea of retards for 6 months and when I am back in commission, I'm gonna go on a ban all of the stupid zm spree.

Have you started this yet? I haven't seen a change in retardedness.:headache:

EVL_Ripper
09-21-2010, 10:10 AM
While I miss everyone I barely can find the desire to come back to Zmod, try to stop in GG once in a while though.

Christmas
09-21-2010, 12:13 PM
While I miss everyone I barely can find the desire to come back to Zmod, try to stop in GG once in a while though.

Fucks sake, man. You're amateur.

EVL_Ripper
09-21-2010, 01:34 PM
Awww I definately miss that too Christmas, thanks.

taz1stP
09-21-2010, 04:19 PM

you gana join me tony and joker when we do it. b/c we don about once a month for 3 days and it gets most of them out.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-21-2010, 04:38 PM
you gana join me tony and joker when we do it. b/c we don about once a month for 3 days and it gets most of them out.

you guys are retarded. you can't ban for 2 weeks because of a cadebreak

hallwagner
09-21-2010, 06:20 PM

gana?

taz1stP
09-21-2010, 11:09 PM
you guys are retarded. you can't ban for 2 weeks because of a cadebreak

who said 2 weeks we let them brake a lot of rules then we ban them for a long time unless its me i only ban for a week unless they really piss me off.

-blink-
09-22-2010, 01:20 PM

i see u guys all the time on together and i really dont see any leadership as admins on....maybe u guys should show leadership instead so other players will follow u guys in the right way....

acolyte_to_jippity
09-22-2010, 02:35 PM
i see u guys all the time on together and i really dont see any leadership as admins on....maybe u guys should show leadership instead so other players will follow u guys in the right way....

uhh dude? :lead by example" stopped working back in the 7th grade. now, it's more of a "lead by removing problems" type of situation.

X 1 Viper1
10-20-2010, 07:02 PM
uhh dude? :lead by example" stopped working back in the 7th grade. now, it's more of a "lead by removing problems" type of situation.

That is basically the only solution to the amount of morons flocking to the server. This also means that admins need to not be afraid of getting their admin removed for "abuse" and just listen to regulars, before more of them leave.

Kavinsky
10-20-2010, 09:06 PM
Blame Zero, he's the one who turned it into what it has become, he did the exact opposite of what everyone asked and in sense ruined it.

All he needed to do was make another ZM server and either make that one the classic one for all of the old regs, or use that as the test cow and left the old one completely alone.

Hell the only reason I started to post on the forums from the getgo was because it started going downhill and I was just trying to prevent it from going any further down the toliet, god I miss old ZM and Synergy.