PDA

View Full Version : Fall STEAM_0:1:3793298

Carina
08-08-2010, 05:31 AM
This guy was wallhacking in GG.. he left before i got a chance to ban him..

26: STEAM_0:1:3793298 Fall bHOh9wEXaXhb15hmhoYtzA==

there is 2 demos.. i was watching him for 2½ map..
its more clear in the second demo..

Demo 1 (http://rapidshare.com/files/411719801/fall.dem)
Demo 2 (http://rapidshare.com/files/411720777/fall_2.dem)

CYBER
08-08-2010, 05:41 AM
yeah he was walling alright... some might even say with a slight of aim, and a pinch of bhop script ?:P ... mix em together to get a cluster fuck that took 2 admins, an ex one and 5 other ppl to spot...for SIX maps straight..
i have my own demos but carina beats me to em...
and he just kept loosing fast so it really irritated me trying to spec him...
actually i was specing him for 3 maps BEFORE carina speced him for her own 3 or smthn...

Legion and mos def, and penis , and mononcle and at least 3 others also noticed this, but the ban request is our own ruling , not theirs.
thanks carina for the post. u couldnt wait for me to post it , could ya?:P

Carina
08-08-2010, 05:48 AM
yeah he was walling alright... some might even say with a slight of aim, and a pinch of bhop script ?:P ... mix em together to get a cluster fuck that took 2 admins, an ex one and 5 other ppl to spot...for SIX maps straight..
i have my own demos but carina beats me to em...
and he just kept loosing fast so it really irritated me trying to spec him...
actually i was specing him for 3 maps BEFORE carina speced him for her own 3 or smthn...

Legion and mos def, and penis , and mononcle and at least 3 others also noticed this, but the ban request is our own ruling , not theirs.
thanks carina for the post. u couldnt wait for me to post it , could ya?:P

lol you stole my words.. haha
forgot it when i was typeing the thread haha :P

CYBER
08-08-2010, 05:56 AM
lol you stole my words.. haha
forgot it when i was typeing the thread haha :P

well , lets not call it "stole ur words" . lets call it "teamwork " for now?:P

but dnt forget...these are only speculations for now to help u know what to expect... untill a proper decision is made.

Tickle Me Emo
08-08-2010, 06:12 AM
I also noticed this guy earlier, before Cyber and Carina get on, but the most suspicious stuff I saw I didn't get in a demo, and while demoing I could find nothing conclusive enough to confirm my suspicions, so I gave up (I was also getting rather hungry, and tired). Judging from what I saw I would say that he is indeed guilty, but lacking significant proof, I have mostly my word on that.

I don't have time now to watch the demos... I have a demo of my own, but I'm not sure what is in it, I'd have to have a look at it to see if it is of any use.

Carina
08-08-2010, 06:50 AM
I also noticed this guy earlier, before Cyber and Carina get on, but the most suspicious stuff I saw I didn't get in a demo, and while demoing I could find nothing conclusive enough to confirm my suspicions, so I gave up (I was also getting rather hungry, and tired). Judging from what I saw I would say that he is indeed guilty, but lacking significant proof, I have mostly my word on that.

I don't have time now to watch the demos... I have a demo of my own, but I'm not sure what is in it, I'd have to have a look at it to see if it is of any use.

Thanks Emo..

I am 110% on the walling though..
about 50% on the weak aimbot and b-hop.. well i have no idea if it was scripting or not..

hallwagner
08-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Thanks Emo..

I am 110% on the walling though..
about 50% on the weak aimbot and b-hop.. well i have no idea if it was scripting or not..

its elmo, get it right! emo is cool elmo is not. :D

Tickle Me Emo
08-08-2010, 11:28 PM
its elmo, get it right! emo is cool elmo is not. :D

Shut up faggot. :p

Yeah I'm pretty sure he was walling, but I don't think he was aimbotting, or at least I didn't see anything that made me suspect that. I didn't notice any bhopping when I was watching him.

Carina
08-09-2010, 05:07 AM
Shut up faggot. :p

Yeah I'm pretty sure he was walling, but I don't think he was aimbotting, or at least I didn't see anything that made me suspect that. I didn't notice any bhopping when I was watching him.

well like i said.. IF he had an aimbot its def a bad one..