PDA

View Full Version : WCS Server INFO

Pages : [1] 2

ZERO
08-11-2010, 07:01 PM
The WCS TEST SERVER IS UP!!!

The password is: ibiswcs

Yes you read that right! IBIS has taken the first steps to restoring the WCS server. Doing this will take a few months but hopefully with everyone's help we can be back up in no time.

It is important to note that the testing will be done in STAGES. Currently we are testing base abilities for races. Once we get the abilities for all the races working we will then be testing other things.

This thread here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4600
is to track the progress of race development. Anything that you see in yellow is what is currently under testing. Do not report problems with anything not in yellow.

Here are some other notes for this release:

There will be no xp saved, you will get free levels by typing levelbank in chat. This makes it easy to get all the abilities for a race to test that they work.

Commands are the same except powers now use +ultimate and +ability

NOTHING is configured, yes I KNOW THE SHOPMENU DOES NOT TAKE MONEY. It can and that is all that matters right now.

We are ONLY TESTING ABILITIES. The point of the public beta at this stage is for ABILITY TESTING ONLY! All other "bugs" will be ignored.

Over time we will be testing different things, regardless of what we are testing keep an open mind for ideas, it is possible that we may want to change some races abilities a little bit from what they were before.

Mani admin console commands DO NOT WORK. You must use the menu accessed via esc after pressing your admin bind. THIS is a test server, anyone who had ADMIN a few days ago on the PUB will have admin. Anyone who does not will not have ADMIN on the test server. It can be requested if you need it that badly but this is a test server only.

ZERO
08-11-2010, 07:21 PM
MANI WILL BE OFF UNTIL I FIX IT. For some reason mani prevents the password from working if it is on (who could have see this lol)

maynard
08-11-2010, 07:22 PM
......:wtg::icon_mrgreen:

Me Haha
08-11-2010, 08:24 PM
I can't wait till we get this puppy up and running. man this will be fun :icon_mrgreen:

acolyte_to_jippity
08-11-2010, 08:27 PM
cryptlord: ult doesn't steal armor

ZERO
08-11-2010, 08:58 PM
cryptlord: ult doesn't steal armor

The important thing is that it steals health. Armor can be added, we are just testing base functions. :wtg:

Wolfenstinger
08-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Mole bug - Randomly moled without buying the item on night elf and then moled about 10:45 PM (EST) on orc when i switched team without buying mole item.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-12-2010, 07:43 AM
human:
i think you can update bash and teleport to light green.
invisibility seems to work on-and-off

edit: can you also increase the levels in levelbank by alot? 30's not enough to test all the abilities w/out leveling manually...and the new xp progression pretty much rules that one out (6000 xp to get to level 12 from 11... o.O)

StarsMine
08-12-2010, 10:50 AM
human:
i think you can update bash and teleport to light green.
invisibility seems to work on-and-off

edit: can you also increase the levels in levelbank by alot? 30's not enough to test all the abilities w/out leveling manually...and the new xp progression pretty much rules that one out (6000 xp to get to level 12 from 11... o.O)

I did it o.O

BladeTwinSwords
08-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Warden:

Current Vengeance ability allows for a respawn every 30 seconds you are alive.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-12-2010, 11:11 AM
I did it o.O

what level to what level?
you must admit, requireing upwardsof 8000 xp to gain another level is a bit much for ability testing.

and blade, how'd you come up with that figure?

ZERO
08-12-2010, 02:24 PM
I did not alter any xp settings. Everything is staying vanilla for now until the release an auto cfg for the latest version. This way I will have access to all the settings.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-12-2010, 02:29 PM
I did not alter any xp settings. Everything is staying vanilla for now until the release an auto cfg for the latest version. This way I will have access to all the settings.

:nods: gotcha.
maybe with that release alot of the "problems" will be easily configurable

ZERO
08-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Will update to b3 tomorrow.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Undead Scourge: Max levitation, the levitation is glitchey, mid jump it like glitches and shakes.

and aco, the leveling is ridc, getting 6000xp 50xp at a time is hell )=

acolyte_to_jippity
08-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Will update to b3 tomorrow.

looking forward to it

we're just testing to make sure the abilities work at all right?

or that they work, but not the correct way (i.e. teleport)

maynard
08-13-2010, 02:52 AM
Undead Scourge: Max levitation, the levitation is glitchey, mid jump it like glitches and shakes.

ive played undead 80% of my time on the test server so far and have not seen that problem once.

X 1 Viper1
08-13-2010, 10:17 AM
I am not sure which class it is, but i think it is warden where you have the chance to respawn when you die? But there is a problem if you are another class then die you can switch to warden, and still have a chance to respawn. Idk if that is supposed to happen, because i never played wcs before but just trying to help find bugs.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-13-2010, 10:22 AM
I am not sure which class it is, but i think it is warden where you have the chance to respawn when you die? But there is a problem if you are another class then die you can switch to warden, and still have a chance to respawn. Idk if that is supposed to happen, because i never played wcs before but just trying to help find bugs.

yeah that's not good.

plus the respawn now occurs whenever you've been alive for about 30 seconds (i.e. die, respawn, be alive for more than 30 sec., die, respawn...)

X 1 Viper1
08-13-2010, 10:23 AM
yeah that's not good.

plus the respawn now occurs whenever you've been alive for about 30 seconds (i.e. die, respawn, be alive for more than 30 sec., die, respawn...)

I guess thats bad lol, i really have no idea what it should be like.:icon_mrgreen:

acolyte_to_jippity
08-13-2010, 10:43 AM
I guess thats bad lol, i really have no idea what it should be like.:icon_mrgreen:

well, when they die, about 7 econds later they should reappear at spawn.

and that's it. you respawn once, with a higher chance to do so w/ each level. it's not like orc where you can just, keep, fucking, respawning.

at least that's how i remembered it. i rarely played warden towards the end

StarsMine
08-13-2010, 12:32 PM
well, when they die, about 7 econds later they should reappear at spawn.

and that's it. you respawn once, with a higher chance to do so w/ each level. it's not like orc where you can just, keep, fucking, respawning.

at least that's how i remembered it. i rarely played warden towards the end

orc can only respawn by themselves once, thats a bloodmage fucking with you is all.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-13-2010, 12:41 PM
orc can only respawn by themselves once, thats a bloodmage fucking with you is all.

orc can respawn many times. the main problem now is that respawns are immediate. before there was always 5 seconds or so before the respawn.

ZERO
08-13-2010, 12:59 PM
The time does not matter right now, only the actual respawn. When the current beta goes live we will start programing races.

taz1stP
08-13-2010, 01:15 PM
seems the humans invisibility is working better today.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-13-2010, 01:31 PM
seems the humans invisibility is working better today.

keep in mind it caps at about 65% (if we're following the old numbers)

and flame pred capped at 80%. human w/ max invis is still easy as fuck to see in most normal cases. they're just harder to track well in darkness or shadows, and it helps keep opponents from following them through the air (with teleport like it is supposed to be)

maynard
08-13-2010, 02:40 PM
orc can respawn many times. the main problem now is that respawns are immediate. before there was always 5 seconds or so before the respawn.

dude, you've been told like 10 times... THIS IS JUST BETA TESTING!!! stop freaking out over the little things that don't matter right now. we just want 2 make sure all the abilities work, that's all that matters. all the timing, and everything else can be changed later, but obviously the abilities in them self's need 2 be working.

ritalin
08-13-2010, 04:06 PM
crypt lords ultimate doesnt reach the target, it says tht the target is not in range even if they are right next to you

ritalin
08-13-2010, 04:09 PM
shadow hunter wards are sketchy too

maynard
08-13-2010, 04:11 PM
crypt lords ultimate doesnt reach the target, it says tht the target is not in range even if they are right next to you

it works perfectly fine. they're either 1, using necklace of immunity which makes it not work, or they're shadow hunter which has a % change 2 avoid it happening 2 them.

shadow hunter wards are sketchy too

wards work fine. the radius is just dulled down right now.

server just crashed during map change.

ZERO
08-13-2010, 06:37 PM
updated to beta 3

taz1stP
08-13-2010, 11:12 PM
it works perfectly fine. they're either 1, using necklace of immunity which makes it not work, or they're shadow hunter which has a % change 2 avoid it happening 2 them.

wards work fine. the radius is just dulled down right now.

server just crashed during map change.

:wtg: +1

Christmas
08-14-2010, 12:17 PM
I missed this.

Wolfenstinger
08-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Human Alliance
Teleport: The user's model now appears at where they aim; nolonger catapulted through the air. Allows them to go anywhere (and i mean anywhere) they can see as long as they are within range and there is no ulti blocker.

Night Elf
Entangling Roots: Roots 1 player, not multiple. Have to target?

Blood Mage
Banish: Still does the drug effect but now adds a black screen (blind) in it.

Warden
Shadow Strike: Acts as a poison now instead of an actual +dmg ability. Ex. 100 hp, get hit by a smoke gernade to the face; shadow strike activated. 99 hp from smoke grenade, ending up with 85 hp or less due to shadow strike.

Shadow Hunter
Hex: I know it nolonger slows but been playing with it being able to resist enemy skill attacks. I GUESS it somewhat works out but not entirely sure.

Rest of abilities seem to work fine. (i know this is beta but obviously the %s and stuff need to be adjusted.)

P.S.
im such a WCS whore... :lmao:

EDIT:

Undead Scourge
Vampiric Aura: Life Steal allowed you to leech hp to your heart's desire (in otherwords, you could go over 100 hp.) Now it just keeps you at 100 hp.

maynard
08-15-2010, 11:57 AM
Human Alliance
Teleport: The user's model now appears at where they aim; nolonger catapulted through the air. Allows them to go anywhere (and i mean anywhere) they can see as long as they are within range and there is no ulti blocker.

Night Elf
Entangling Roots: Roots 1 player, not multiple. Have to target?

Blood Mage
Banish: Still does the drug effect but now adds a black screen (blind) in it.

Warden
Shadow Strike: Acts as a poison now instead of an actual +dmg ability. Ex. 100 hp, get hit by a smoke gernade to the face; shadow strike activated. 99 hp from smoke grenade, ending up with 85 hp or less due to shadow strike.

Shadow Hunter
Hex: I know it nolonger slows but been playing with it being able to resist enemy skill attacks. I GUESS it somewhat works out but not entirely sure.

Rest of abilities seem to work fine. (i know this is beta but obviously the %s and stuff need to be adjusted.)

P.S.
im such a WCS whore... :lmao:

EDIT:

Undead Scourge
Vampiric Aura: Life Steal allowed you to leech hp to your heart's desire (in otherwords, you could go over 100 hp.) Now it just keeps you at 100 hp.

the server is up for ability testing. as long as the ability is working (and I don't mean how it was working prior 2 this, just working in general.) it's fine. zero can fine tune all the rest once we move on and progress further with the server.

once again for every 1, the server is just up for ability testing, nothing more.

Wolfenstinger
08-15-2010, 12:03 PM
the server is up for ability testing. as long as the ability is working (and I don't mean how it was working prior 2 this, just working in general.) it's fine. zero can fine tune all the rest once we move on and progress further with the server.

once again for every 1, the server is just up for ability testing, nothing more.

in that case... everything seems to work ability wise.

should we be testing shop items as well or no?

ZERO
08-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Not yet, in a few days I hope to start to modify some of the races to make their settings work the way they did before. We may switch to look at shop menu items if a gap in development opens up.

maynard
08-15-2010, 02:36 PM
in that case... everything seems to work ability wise.

agreed

taz1stP
08-15-2010, 04:14 PM
the human should keep teli the way it is so its harder to tell where he went.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-15-2010, 04:42 PM
the human should keep teli the way it is so its harder to tell where he went.

no taz, it should be the way it used to. but i must apologize to mayne=ard and folks. this is currently just testing that abilities work, not their configureations

ZERO
08-19-2010, 01:46 AM
Updating to next beta release within 24 hours.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-19-2010, 07:58 AM
Updating to next beta release within 24 hours.

what's this one change?

Wolfenstinger
08-19-2010, 11:38 AM
what's this one change?

hopefully itll change my hax... i mean my diaper... i mean ..ah who am i kidding

cheers for updates though. :D

ritalin
08-19-2010, 05:54 PM
Shadow Hunter Wards are broken, when u plant one in the air they dont hit the enemy even if hes directly under them, even plain jumping into it wont do any dmg, you have to jump + crouch directly under it for it to do any type of dmg for a split second.

Jewbat
08-19-2010, 07:11 PM
Finally, here I am posting...

Anyways, what is broken to my knowledge (I know most of this has been reported):

Shadow Hunter:
- Small range on wards (have to be IN them to be affected)
- Wards are PERMANENT. Don't ever go away.

Orcish Horde:
- CL does not go through obstacles. Not sure if this is intentional. Originally they were able to go through walls at enemies within X range.

Night Elf:
- Same issue as Chain Lightning. Targets that are obscured cannot be hit\ with Entangle.

Blood Mage:
- No limit to amount of revives.
- Flame Strike hits for VERY little damage, and same issue as CL and Entangle.

Warden:
- Respawn has no limit to it, after a uncertain amount of time (People have said 30~ seconds) he can respawn with no end as long as he is not the last person left.
- Fan of Knives seems to have an EXTREMELY low rate of working.

That's about it. I would suggest some changes or ideas, but I know it is beta, so I will suggest when the time comes.

Also. will we be getting our levels back after beta testing? i.e. Levels prior to switching to this new version of the mod.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Finally, here I am posting...

Anyways, what is broken to my knowledge (I know most of this has been reported):

Shadow Hunter:
- Small range on wards (have to be IN them to be affected)
- Wards are PERMANENT. Don't ever go away.

Orcish Horde:
- CL does not go through obstacles. Not sure if this is intentional. Originally they were able to go through walls at enemies within X range.

Night Elf:
- Same issue as Chain Lightning. Targets that are obscured cannot be hit\ with Entangle.

Blood Mage:
- No limit to amount of revives.
- Flame Strike hits for VERY little damage, and same issue as CL and Entangle.

Warden:
- Respawn has no limit to it, after a uncertain amount of time (People have said 30~ seconds) he can respawn with no end as long as he is not the last person left.
- Fan of Knives seems to have an EXTREMELY low rate of working.

That's about it. I would suggest some changes or ideas, but I know it is beta, so I will suggest when the time comes.

Also. will we be getting our levels back after beta testing? i.e. Levels prior to switching to this new version of the mod.

i've been yelled at enough for this so just an fyi.

atm, we're not testing configureations of the abilities. only that they work. they'll be tweaked and fixed at a later date

maynard
08-19-2010, 09:08 PM
i've been yelled at enough for this so just an fyi.

atm, we're not testing configureations of the abilities. only that they work. they'll be tweaked and fixed at a later date

what he said......

read the thread.

Jewbat
08-19-2010, 09:11 PM
what he said......

read the thread.

Maynard, you've played with me, seen my posts. You know I read the entire thread prior to posting. As I said, I know it's been mentioned. I was just stating what I had because EVENTUALLY it will be handy when things are being fixed. Not now. Later.

maynard
08-20-2010, 02:08 PM
Maynard, you've played with me, seen my posts. You know I read the entire thread prior to posting. As I said, I know it's been mentioned. I was just stating what I had because EVENTUALLY it will be handy when things are being fixed. Not now. Later.
dude, the things you pointed out have already been done so by other people...

if you read the entire thread you would have seen that, and that zero has said a few times and myself "that the server is up 2 test the abilities, we just need 2 know that they work(not like they did before) just work is all"

which means your post is pointless. zero is not fixing the timing and all that of the race abilities till they have ALL been tested more then likely... like I said, read the thread before posting, it's all there.

Christmas
08-25-2010, 09:49 PM
Hey guys apparently the Shadow Hunter's wards are too small.

maynard
08-26-2010, 01:50 AM
Hey guys apparently the Shadow Hunter's wards are too small.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/ktown4life1337/cool-story-bro-house-Cool-story-bro.jpg

Christmas
08-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Hey guys chain lightning is screwed up.

ZERO
08-26-2010, 11:19 PM
Todays valve update has killed wcs....

Clearly valve is going to never give up on trying to stop WCS but we will continue to work to being the server back. Why, well because we have a lot of fun playing WCS and Valve is not going to stop us!

StarsMine
08-27-2010, 12:40 AM
Getting to the point of if valve wanted Macs to play games they should have made a separate game -.- Not even MMOs get as many damned updates as CSS right now.

maynard
08-27-2010, 04:43 AM
Grrrrrr

mag36
08-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Damn and we were making good progress

ZERO
08-29-2010, 10:34 PM
It is not as if any of the progress was lost. I am basically waiting for the current beta to become a stable release before actually doing anything anyways. In a few weeks when my dam computer is rebuilt (for the last time) I expect the beta to also be done and then things will start moving really fast. I have even been coming up with some ideas for some cool new races and so I am really excited to get wcs back up so that I can add them!

maynard
08-29-2010, 10:37 PM
It is not as if any of the progress was lost. I am basically waiting for the current beta to become a stable release before actually doing anything anyways. In a few weeks when my dam computer is rebuilt (for the last time) I expect the beta to also be done and then things will start moving really fast. I have even been coming up with some ideas for some cool new races and so I am really excited to get wcs back up so that I can add them!

hhhooorrrraaaayyy:jive:

acolyte_to_jippity
08-29-2010, 11:15 PM

once shit's back to how it was though, right?

ZERO
08-30-2010, 05:12 PM
Yea.!

Quaker Owntmeal
09-02-2010, 03:59 PM
ummm I dunno bout you guys but has anyone else noticed the cataclsym server and joinwcs both are up an running on the same program base as Zero is implementing and don't say it's different because all the races are exactly the same as when the test server is up.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-02-2010, 04:25 PM
ummm I dunno bout you guys but has anyone else noticed the cataclsym server and joinwcs both are up an running on the same program base as Zero is implementing and don't say it's different because all the races are exactly the same as when the test server is up.

...i believe they're different from what we used to have/we cannot customize those versions to what we used to have...

since i must assume zero looked into obtaining those mods

ZERO
09-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Yea that just means they are planning on actually using RAW WAR3. We are using that as testing functions only and will be ditching the races for the ones we had before.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Yea that just means they are planning on actually using RAW WAR3. We are using that as testing functions only and will be ditching the races for the ones we had before.

although i've heard people say it's very similar to how ours was. have you checked it out zero?

Quaker Owntmeal
09-03-2010, 12:45 AM
Most of the races that require abilitys are nothing like our old ones. Aka shadow hunter blows / any teleport skill sucks dick / invisiblity is trash cause you are highlighted blue/red

acolyte_to_jippity
09-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Most of the races that require abilitys are nothing like our old ones. Aka shadow hunter blows / any teleport skill sucks dick / invisiblity is trash cause you are highlighted blue/red

i heard teleport (aka human) was identical to how we had it. if so, i'll most certainly have to try this out. i miss my good "launcher" tele.

Tatteezlee
09-03-2010, 05:01 PM
i dont bink keys in WCS lol:assault:

maynard
09-03-2010, 05:07 PM
i dont bink keys in WCS lol:assault:

ummm... what?:yernuts:

Nicktendo13
09-03-2010, 08:10 PM
hay, zero can u load the wcs plugin again? i wanna mess around and use some ablilites!!! (for testing use)

ZERO
09-04-2010, 12:48 AM
Yea it will go live this weekend again, also full testing and development will begin by the end of next week. Expect to start seeing some races fully restored by the end of the month. Expect to have the server back by mid Oct at the latest. Development starts next week, plugin testing starts this weekend.

maynard
09-04-2010, 02:54 AM
Yea it will go live this weekend again, also full testing and development will begin by the end of next week. Expect to start seeing some races fully restored by the end of the month. Expect to have the server back by mid Oct at the latest. Development starts next week, plugin testing starts this weekend.

:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Wolfenstinger
09-04-2010, 08:16 AM

:cheer:

maynard
09-04-2010, 03:05 PM
:cheer:

I thought you quit playing CSS?

Wolfenstinger
09-04-2010, 09:41 PM
I thought you quit playing CSS?

265 days to go. Schools boring as hell still -_-

maynard
09-04-2010, 10:27 PM
265 days to go. Schools boring as hell still -_-

well gl and props for figuring out that your school work is clearly more important than pwwning ppl on CSS. + on the bright side when you're done school, the server will be back full force and good 2 go. so you got something 2 work towards :wtg: I'm cure carina will keep vegalion warm for ya lol.:icon_mrgreen:

ZERO
09-05-2010, 12:13 AM
School>CSS but WCS>School>CSS

Wolfenstinger
09-05-2010, 03:07 AM
well gl and props for figuring out that your school work is clearly more important than pwwning ppl on CSS. + on the bright side when you're done school, the server will be back full force and good 2 go. so you got something 2 work towards :wtg: I'm sure carina will keep vagalion warm for ya lol.:icon_mrgreen:

perhaps...:lmao:
but yea, my last year of highschool and then i should be going into college afterwards. fun fun.

School>CSS but WCS>School>CSS

WCS > School > CSS > Valve > Steam Update

but ya :wtg: :D

Tickle Me Emo
09-05-2010, 06:43 AM
perhaps...:lmao:
but yea, my last year of highschool and then i should be going into college afterwards. fun fun.

I have some very bad news for you; college is actually harder than high school.

Wolfenstinger
09-05-2010, 08:41 AM

college is being a pain...i didn't have anything actually set for where i wanted to go or what i wanted to major so now im :banghead: due to going to find all this stuff out senior year. Gonna figure it out somehow.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-05-2010, 08:51 AM

not true. the reason it seems like that is because it's so different from high school, and high school DOES NOTHING TO PREPARE YOU!!!

what really screws people up is the freedom. the fact that, you can completely blow off classes, and they won't come looking for you.

college is being a pain...i didn't have anything actually set for where i wanted to go or what i wanted to major so now im :banghead: due to going to find all this stuff out senior year. Gonna figure it out somehow.

you're fucking retarded. i had picked my 4 schools and applied halfway through summer before senior year, got my 3 acceptance letters (UMCP, Millersville, Drexel) and picked drexel about 3 months into senior year.

StarsMine
09-05-2010, 09:23 AM
hes not that far out of it. Most people dont know there major untill freshman or sophomore year of collage.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-05-2010, 09:36 AM
hes not that far out of it. Most people dont know there major untill freshman or sophomore year of collage.

maybe not the major part, but the entire "i don't has a college yetz" part is a problem

Tickle Me Emo
09-05-2010, 12:17 PM
not true. the reason it seems like that is because it's so different from high school, and high school DOES NOTHING TO PREPARE YOU!!!

what really screws people up is the freedom. the fact that, you can completely blow off classes, and they won't come looking for you.

I didn't say college classes were harder. I said college is harder. You pretty much just elaborated on my statement. In fact, your reasons are particularly relevant to someone who is having difficulty focusing in high school. It will be worse in college.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-05-2010, 12:40 PM
i didn't say college classes were harder. I said college is harder. You pretty much just elaborated on my statement. in fact, your reasons are particularly relevant to someone who is having difficulty focusing in high school. It will be worse in college.

+ 100000!!!!!!!!!!

This!!!!

Nicktendo13
09-05-2010, 02:05 PM
just keep me posted zero, on the progress of the wcs server. i would like to test it soon. when it is up for testing, plz post it here. i would like to test it asap!

ZERO
09-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Test server is now LIVE. You can start testing where we left off. Once everything is confirmed working I can start getting races edited.

maynard
09-06-2010, 03:10 AM
Test server is now LIVE. You can start testing where we left off. Once everything is confirmed working I can start getting races edited.

Thx guy

mcilwain
09-06-2010, 07:22 PM
I might as well start playing WCS..

maynard
09-07-2010, 04:53 PM
I might as well start playing WCS..

no 1 is ever on, it might prove 2 be challenging.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-07-2010, 05:12 PM
seems like what was working last test-cycle is still working now.

Hitman
09-09-2010, 12:35 AM
monday me and maynard will pwmn the servers....

maynard
09-09-2010, 12:01 PM
monday me and maynard will pwmn the servers....

just like back in the day...... good times.

Wolfenstinger
09-09-2010, 12:54 PM
i sense memories... sadly i only have 13
http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd52/Wolfenstinger/IBIS%20WCS/

maynard
09-09-2010, 01:04 PM
i sense memories... sadly i only have 13
http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd52/Wolfenstinger/IBIS%20WCS/

how come you took so few screen pics?

Wolfenstinger
09-09-2010, 01:05 PM
how come you took so few screen pics?

i never bothered learning how to take screenies till i was around total lvl of 700ish...by then i bound it to my mouse and still forget to use it from time to time :|

^--fail CSS player

maynard
09-09-2010, 01:12 PM
i never bothered learning how to take screenies till i was around total lvl of 700ish...by then i bound it to my mouse and still forget to use it from time to time :|

^--fail CSS player

I had so many screens from WCS I didn't know wtf 2 do with them, so I just put them into a youtube vid and got rid of them... no point keeping them with the new CSS and it's new scoreboard.

ChronicVT
09-09-2010, 10:59 PM
I wandered in WCSever yesterday... played kicked the can... the admin menu no working and the level locks... new interface and setup looks like another WCS server (WC3 Tool)... interesting...

acolyte_to_jippity
09-09-2010, 11:12 PM
I wandered in WCSever yesterday... played kicked the can... the admin menu no working and the level locks... new interface and setup looks like another WCS server (WC3 Tool)... interesting...

read the topic first dude

StarsMine
09-10-2010, 05:32 AM

Admin is off in the test server, why its a closed beta for just the community and close close friends

koob
09-10-2010, 12:32 PM
Nice!

ZERO
09-23-2010, 02:53 PM
Server will be down for updating.

ZERO
09-23-2010, 03:03 PM
Server updated to latest 1.7 beta release and Archmage test race added.

ZERO
10-15-2010, 01:30 PM
Updated SM and SDK tools and WCS to latest versions. Updated Archmage.

Server is back online for testing. Live conversion testing soon.

Make sure all the abilities are working the way they should and I am going to start adjusting the settings on what we have so far so we can get it back to the way it was when we launched a year ago.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Updated SM and SDK tools and WCS to latest versions. Updated Archmage.

Server is back online for testing. Live conversion testing soon.

Make sure all the abilities are working the way they should and I am going to start adjusting the settings on what we have so far so we can get it back to the way it was when we launched a year ago.

zero, i'm giving you a hug

ZERO
10-15-2010, 01:45 PM
I am resynchronizing my local server with the remote and then I can get to work on all the little things we need to enable like the sound, ect.

I am also working on the back end programing changes for the forums b/c the new website will go live before wcs does. WCS will also be a test bead for the new admin system and the wcs and new admin system will go live together as originally planned.

ZERO
10-15-2010, 02:04 PM
Sounds have been added to the fast dl and you should be able to hear various sound effects now.

ZERO
10-15-2010, 02:25 PM
I have now begun work on getting the Hells Demon programmed. We will continue to work on races in order of their required level.

maynard
10-15-2010, 03:06 PM
I have now begun work on getting the Hells Demon programmed. We will continue to work on races in order of their required level.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/ktown4life1337/peter.jpg

ZERO
10-16-2010, 03:52 PM
I am looking into having custom weapons made for some races. If this turns out to be possible it is going to open entire new possibilities for all of our servers.

ZERO
10-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Ok so I have updated the shopmenu with some of the old items hopefully working just like they did before.

Below is a list of items to test:
Claws of Attack
(+6,Dmg)(melee)
#Limit 1
#Price 2400
level 10
claws
Mask of Death
(10% Life-leech)
#Limit 1
#Price 3200
"level" "0"
maskdeath
Orb of Frost
(70%speed enemy,3sec)
#Limit 1
#Price 3500
"level" "0"
orb

Necklace of Immunity
(Ulti.can't hit you)
#Limit 1
#Price 3500
"level" "10"
necklace

Ankh of reincarnation
(Save Equipment)
#Limit 1
#Price 2000
"level" "0"
reincarnation
Sock of the Feather
(50%)
#Limit 2
#Price 2500
"level" "0"
sockf50
Boots of Speed
(+20%)
#Limit 2
#Price 3000
"level" "4"
bootspeed20
Cloak of Shadows
(75% Invisible)
#Limit 1
#Price 3000
"level" "0"
cloak75
Scroll of Respawning
(Respawn at spawn)
#Limit 1
#Price 3000
"level" "0"
respawn

Periapt of Health
(+50H)
#Limit 2
#Price 3500
"level" "0"
periapthp50
Flamming Gloves of Warmth
(1/10sec)
#Limit 1
#Price 2500
"level" "0"
gloves
Ring of regeneration
(+5H/5sec,max 30times)
#Limit 2
#Price 3000
"level" "0"
ringregeneration
Mole
(Mole next round)
#Limit 1
#Price 9000
"level" "0"
mole

Tome of Experience (+100xp)

#Limit 5
#Price 3500
"level" "5"
tomexp100

Once all of these are confirmed working I will add a few more of the popular ones while also getting the final settings on the current races configured. Once that it all done we will then go into the final quality and settings check before live.

Right now the largest impacting factor on public release is the speed you guys can get this stuff tested :wtg:

maynard
10-17-2010, 06:11 PM
Right now the largest impacting factor on public release is the speed you guys can get this stuff tested :wtg:

I got blackmage 2 help me, and all have been tested. they all work fine other then claws of attack. wasn't saying or showing us that any extra dmg was being added when we would shoot each other. other then that, everything else worked fine.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/ktown4life1337/peter.jpg

Blackmage
10-17-2010, 06:38 PM
Other comments:

Although the server doesn't give xp when it's a solo player, tomes still do. Also, and items bought when solo carry over when other players join, relevant for if you have items that cost 800 or less, or empty server times. Suicidex7 = 1:30 = 200xp.

Limit is at a time, not per life. (Only really relevant to Mole currently)

Also, the limit of 3 items does work.

Ankh can be bought while dead, and grabs Secondaries back, but not nightvision and defusal. (not sure how it worked initially, but that is how it does now). Scroll of Respawn works the same way.

Have never seen the deagle spawn for Archmage though M4 certainly does. This is on all 3 lowest levels of Weapon.

As Maynard said, claws were not working, we tried with guns, neither of us got any showing that it worked, and it did not work with knife.

Could not figure how to shortcut the necklace (neck, necklace, immunity did not work). The following are mislabeled:

Reincarnation does not work, ankh does. Peri.. doesn't, health does. Respawn doesn't scroll does.

Tome, ring work as well as what is listed.

Edit: Ring doesn't stop healing you. I jumped off part of Assault 30 times for usually 19 damage and it was still healing me. The unlimited item, flaming gloves of warmth does work for the entire round.

Constant healing doesn't do it either, bought ring and gloves, never let my hp hit max, still healed constantly:

Damage Given to "Blackmage" - 965 in 18 hits

Scroll of respawn and Ankh give you a free Kevlar and helm. (What I said in a prior version was wrong)

As an aside, server still shows any time anyone says the mod commands.

Buying an item while dead gives it to you the next spawn (used to be unable to buy most items while dead)

ZERO
10-17-2010, 08:16 PM
I will be working on some minor bugs and patches over the next few days to get the little bugs cleared out. Hope to make another update on Wednesday.

ZERO
10-18-2010, 06:20 PM
At some point this week I am going to start the manual recoding of the races we got to get the settings back the way they should be. I am going to start by getting the wards to work the way they should.

Swifcfer
10-20-2010, 07:42 PM
It does seem everything works good right now, but as acoylte suggested could we get a refuel on our level bank ? :)

ZERO
10-21-2010, 04:23 PM
I just added more levels to the bank. Also patched some settings issues.

Christmas
11-01-2010, 09:38 PM
How is the server coming along?

ZERO
11-01-2010, 11:37 PM
Expect updates on Wednesday. We are still on track for a live launch this month.

ChronicVT
11-02-2010, 10:02 AM
At Live Launch will previous Experience and Levels (basically will I get my Vagabond back, maxed out...) be restored... or will we all be on the first level and restart from scratch...

BladeTwinSwords
11-02-2010, 10:48 AM
If I heard correctly, we will be back at square one.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-02-2010, 10:59 AM
If I heard correctly, we will be back at square one.

it's going to suck, but i suppose it's good because everyone'll get used to the powers combined w/ the new reg.

it seems like you're going to die far far faster now cause reg is better

Wolfenstinger
11-03-2010, 05:20 AM
:ball:
anything else we should expect? :S

ZERO
11-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Updated to latest:
MM
SM
War3

These will be the final versions of all of these main plugins unless valve breaks them before release. As a result this is the final major bug test prior to release so please make sure everything it working. I will be editing some of the races to get their settings in order for the final quality check.

Also note that release will not occur until after the new website is up so we can switch admin systems for the live release. The new admin system will also be tested on this server prior to public release.

Blackmage
11-03-2010, 10:52 PM
Ran through all the races solo, testing as much as I could. Everything looks the same as before except for:

General:
Using commands still isn't hidden(yes, this is normal for now, but it bothers me)

Orc:
Reincarnation Spams you when you use it, testing says it is showing each slot it can respawn, and if it had an item (shows c4, but I don't think it respawns a new one).
No longer respawns Kevlar at all. (Scroll of respawn works the same as before though)

Archmage Proudmoore
Lift off : Doesn't Gain health

Crypt Lord
Spiked Carapace: Does not give armor (visibly at least)

New Item note:

anti head shot helm, given some new name, black helm of coolness or something of that nature. Can't test, just saying.

ZERO
11-04-2010, 04:19 PM
I am now starting to make the code adjustments to the base races. This will permanently branch us so that all of our races will be custom and we will no longer be on stock configs.

ZERO
11-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Keep in mind that some things will be different for example the undead will have its ultimate activated manually instead of by chance. The main focus now is to get the level dispersion we had before and the same general balancing as in min and max values for the power of abilities.

ZERO
11-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Expect all current races to enter final quality check stage today for abilities and leveling. I am currently coping the wcs server to my computer for local rapid release testing before updating the remote server encase I some how blow it up. Next week I will start to bring in the final features and log/stats tracking into testing so that we can be ready for LIVE.

ZERO
11-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Major Update!

All races are now in FINAL TESTING. Confirm that all abilities still work. Now is also the time to suggest tweaks to the settings for the races for adjustment. Right now though the focus is to make sure they work. Also keep in mind that they will not work like they did before. Instead use the current in game raceinfo to determine if it is doing what it should.

Also once we got everything confirmed working I can work with you all to adjust what we need to and to get the final pices in place.

Note that the powers have been greatly altered on some races. For example the wards should now be ten times as large.

maynard
11-04-2010, 09:09 PM
For example the wards should now be ten times as large.

lawl:icon_mrgreen:

ZERO
11-10-2010, 02:17 AM
Anyone get a chance to actually test anything to confirm that all the current races work?

maynard
11-10-2010, 03:19 AM
ill grab someone tonight and go in there and get it done.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-10-2010, 01:33 PM
ill grab someone tonight and go in there and get it done.

if i'm online later feel free to hit me up

maynard
11-12-2010, 07:40 PM
hit me up if you're on this evening. I'm havin a hard time finding someone 2 go in there with. ill be on steam for the remainder of the eve, so hit me up when you're on.

maynard
11-15-2010, 07:16 PM
ok I took aco in there and we tested everything. all works other then claws of the attack again.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-15-2010, 08:39 PM
ok I took aco in there and we tested everything. all works other then claws of the attack again.

yep. after the claws of attack, looks like all that's left is final adjustments for timings/percentages (bash lasts too short and procs too seldom for example), adding the visuals (if possible), the sounds (again, if posible), removing gore mod (seriously zero? like, you had to put it on the test server?), and get levels fixed (once again if possible). then it should be ready for release ^_^

ZERO
11-15-2010, 09:31 PM
I will try to get claws working this week so we can test that. Then we can start the final quality check sometime next week. We may dip into the first week of December due to the holidays. But we are very close to getting a release out. Also once the semester ends I should be able to crunch out a race every day or so, once I am in the swing it is really easy to code back to back. So once it gets running we will be updating it quickly.

ZERO
11-16-2010, 12:03 AM
New beta version released, I will need to recompile all the races for it to work. Expect us to jump on the beta soon so that I know that everything still works.

ZERO
11-23-2010, 02:17 PM
Oh crap! I feel so bad, I wanted get the update out this week so we can move to final beta test. Unfortunately I need to recompile the races for them to work. However, all the sourcecode is back on my main computer...

So now we got to wait until I get back. Expect no updates until the second or third. I really wanted to get everything in before then but we are pushed back just one more week. I may be able to get everything tested that weekend and move into live the week of the 6th if all goes well.

maynard
11-24-2010, 03:29 PM
Oh crap! I feel so bad, I wanted get the update out this week

shit happens.

DJ_MikeyRevile
11-25-2010, 10:26 PM
Oh crap! I feel so bad, I wanted get the update out this week so we can move to final beta test. Unfortunately I need to recompile the races for them to work. However, all the sourcecode is back on my main computer...

So now we got to wait until I get back. Expect no updates until the second or third. I really wanted to get everything in before then but we are pushed back just one more week. I may be able to get everything tested that weekend and move into live the week of the 6th if all goes well.

aweee, o well its thanksgiving weekend anyways no worries.

ZERO
11-28-2010, 07:51 PM
Server has had MM and SM updated.

WCS is updated and all races recompiled. The database has been cleared and all users will now get 300 levels for Final testing. Please ensure that everything is working and ready for release. Final settings and RC1 will be ready next weekend. This is the final beta test before RC1.

BladeTwinSwords
11-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Server has had MM and SM updated.

WCS is updated and all races recompiled. The database has been cleared and all users will now get 300 levels for Final testing. Please ensure that everything is working and ready for release. Final settings and RC1 will be ready next weekend. This is the final beta test before RC1.

Awesome. I'll be in WCS goofing off.

maynard
11-28-2010, 11:17 PM
Awesome. I'll be in WCS goofing off.

ill hit ya up tomorrow. if you're around we can go in there, do a quick test of everything.

ZERO
11-29-2010, 04:10 PM
As seen in test race area new code has been found and a number of new races will be added to the test server in the next few days. Only races that have all abilities completed will be released for testing. The rest will remain in development until the needed code can be found.

ZERO
11-29-2010, 04:19 PM
As shown in the Test Race Tracker 6 new races are now added and under testing: Flame Pread, Molecule, spider man, Succubus Hunter, Panorama and Genocide.

Note that settings still need to be adjusted for these for example Succubus is doing 1.9, 2.1, 2.4, 4.4 instead of 1.5-1.9 on knife hits just for testing.

*Oh Shit ZERO learned the war3 API

ZERO
11-29-2010, 09:47 PM
I have found a solution that will allow the psychostats rank to be based off XP so that you will be ranked according to how much XP you have.

SCRIBBLE
11-29-2010, 10:08 PM
I have found a solution that will allow the psychostats rank to be based off XP so that you will be ranked according to how much XP you have.

Nice :wtg: That's how it's done.

ZERO
11-30-2010, 12:19 AM
Figured out how to get Flickering Shadows to work. You can see it on the server now but the actual skill is not programed so it is just always on. This was a major find as the old skill literally required mani admin to work. So far I am the only one I know of who found a way to do it without mani.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-30-2010, 12:32 AM
Figured out how to get Flickering Shadows to work. You can see it on the server now but the actual skill is not programed so it is just always on. This was a major find as the old skill literally required mani admin to work. So far I am the only one I know of who found a way to do it without mani.

wait, so the old version use mani to change the visibility? holy shit that sounds like it would be insanely innefficient

ZERO
11-30-2010, 01:01 AM
wait, so the old version use mani to change the visibility? holy shit that sounds like it would be insanely innefficient

Yea, I think we all recall how stable the old wcs was not to mention how great hit registration was... :violin:

ZERO
11-30-2010, 05:08 PM
So here is the plan, as we get close go going live I will be throwing a lot of the old threads into a subform.

This forum will be overhauled with info on the new settings and classes.

A subforum will be created for tracking new race and other software development.

A small 4 slot server will be created at the same address with 2016 port for development testing. This will prevent new races from messing up ranks and stats as they are tested before being ready to go live. This server will be open to the public and will give free levels for testing purposes. Note that the development subform may have additional subforums to help organize information.

Hopefully this will allow me to speed though new development after the server goes live while also being able to make and track balance changes as needed on the live server.

DJ_MikeyRevile
11-30-2010, 08:01 PM
i am very impressed and excited

ZERO
11-30-2010, 08:55 PM
Ok for Vagabond I need to know how you guys want the ultimate to be leveled. You have two settings:

Cooldown and PushForce

Logically the cooldown will go to basically 0 like before. However what should the ranges of PushForce be compared to now?
Currently it is .7 @ level 1 and 1.7 @ level 10 and just 1.3 for everything in between as a placeholder.

This race is now in the server for testing. The others that are similar will be released soon.

Also Flickering Shadows [NOT Activated] is just there as a test, it will be removed in next version.

acolyte_to_jippity
11-30-2010, 09:29 PM
Ok for Vagabond I need to know how you guys want the ultimate to be leveled. You have two settings:

Cooldown and PushForce

Logically the cooldown will go to basically 0 like before. However what should the ranges of PushForce be compared to now?
Currently it is .7 @ level 1 and 1.7 @ level 10 and just 1.3 for everything in between as a placeholder.

This race is now in the server for testing. The others that are similar will be released soon.

Also Flickering Shadows [NOT Activated] is just there as a test, it will be removed in next version.

pushForce?

is that just like the old vaga tele?

ZERO
11-30-2010, 09:43 PM
Yea, as in how fast you "teleport" to your location. You can be killed in transit just like before! (hoary!?)

ZERO
11-30-2010, 11:05 PM
I have done it, I was no hacks... also it is going to be much more possible now due to the improved registration.

I got to redo everything but ultimately I am able to convert the old settings over. When you see something in dark green the settings have been fully converted and it is exactly the same as before. If it is light green only the basic ability has been finished but the settings still need to be converted.

Also now that we have so many we may hold off to release until all races are done so we can get the levels back. However we will look more into this in the coming weeks.

maynard
11-30-2010, 11:58 PM
Also now that we have so many we may hold off to release until all races are done so we can get the levels back. However we will look more into this in the coming weeks.

I love you

it's not the end of the world if we dont get our lvls back but would be beyond awesome if we did.... I really don't wana work my way back to lvl 1500 lol

ZERO
12-01-2010, 12:06 AM
oh crap just realized a problem...

If you get your levels back there can be no ranking system as for it to work everyone must start at 0 from the time it is implemented...

maynard
12-01-2010, 01:02 AM
I think we should keep it the way it is. keep the lvls and just keep the showtop10. we don't honestly need a bigger version of showtop10 at sacrificing every 1's lvls. ranking doesn't really matter on WCS anyway, most just see it as a scoreboard of how much time you've invested playing, instead of skill. also you can check ppls total lvl and compare it 2 your own as a way 2 also show how you rank up amongst others.

if you can re add the lvls, I say go for it. it would actually be really cool 2 step back into the server after all this time, and see everything just like it was before.

we also got this for a means of ranking.
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/174.36.201.114:27015/

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-01-2010, 01:29 AM
I think we should keep it the way it is. keep the lvls and just keep the showtop10. we don't honestly need a bigger version of showtop10 at sacrificing every 1's lvls. ranking doesn't really matter on WCS anyway, most just see it as a scoreboard of how much time you've invested playing, instead of skill. also you can check ppls total lvl and compare it 2 your own as a way 2 also show how you rank up amongst others.

if you can re add the lvls, I say go for it. it would actually be really cool 2 step back into the server after all this time, and see everything just like it was before.

i like that way.

I'd like my 350ish? levels back i dont remember what level i was on but i enjoy the server alot and i'm very excited to see it coming live again.

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-01-2010, 05:30 AM

i wouldnt mind my lvl 467 back but hey, maybe its a good thing?
its been so long since we all played wcs why not start from scratch with an even BETTER way to see how much time you have invested into it.

i dont really care which you choose, ill just be happy either way once its live again =D

acolyte_to_jippity
12-01-2010, 11:08 AM
i wouldnt mind my lvl 467 back but hey, maybe its a good thing?
its been so long since we all played wcs why not start from scratch with an even BETTER way to see how much time you have invested into it.

i dont really care which you choose, ill just be happy either way once its live again =D

this. while it would be awesome to come back to my 850+ levels (worked my ass off for those too. you know how bad i am at css) i just want a running server.

maynard
12-01-2010, 02:53 PM
well that's the thing, zero said restoring all our previous work would only delay the server by maybe a week at this point cause he's already done half the work needed 2 implement our lvls back.

id rather wait 1 extra week 2 have all my lvls back then play a week earlier and start from scratch.

it's easy for poeple like who you barley played and wernt server regulars 2 not really care, but myself and the other server regulars who've put in a shit load of time don't really want 2 start from scratch, and if it's not going 2 be an issue for zero 2 re add the lvls like he originally thought, then he should re add them.

the only reason not adding the lvls back ever came into play is cause it presented a SERIOUS delay in the server coming back, and due 2 this I told zero 2 not 2 feel obligated 2 getting them back. now that half the work is done we might as well finish it

ZERO
12-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Ok so here is the deal:

Currently the server is in a condition to go live after next weekend.

Here is what we would have going live then:

All races currently under testing along with possibly a few more.
Psychostats ranking based of xp or possibly a combination of xp and levels.

Will allow you to track how your xp has changed over time just like how skill is done now. You can also see what powers and abilities you and others are getting kills with along with all the normal functions of psychostats.

Everyone starts back at 0
Level database stored locally or remotely

Or we can wait until all the races are done and hope we can get the levels back. Note that I say hope b/c while I do have the programs that restore the levels there is no way to know if it really works until we actually use it. Now while I said that it would only add a week you got to consider that it is also the holidays during that time. Realistically it will not be until after new years. The only reason we got all this done so fast was some guy converted like 5 races and the effects over and publicly released them. As a result I was able to quickly go and reprogram the parts that were not the same to they way it was before.

Here is what would need to be done:

Program all the unfinished races abilities

Should not take too long as I should be able to copy N paste

Configure all skill settings to be the same as before (for balancing)

This can be done in about a day

Program all the effects

This is the problem, I do not know how to program the effects and so I do not know how long it will take to do
Also I do not remember what the old effects looked like so I half to read all the old programs and figure it out
This alone could take 1-2 days per race so about half a month if that is all I do every day...

Here is what we get if we wait

All races from before exactly the way they were before at launch
All your XP and levels back (hopefully)
Launch sometime next year
Internal stats logging

remote database

So I think the choice really comes down to if you want to be able to play over the Christmas holiday or not.

maynard
12-02-2010, 08:05 PM
meh, I say just launch it then. if there's no guarantee we can restore the lvls and we gotta wait that much longer there's no point. lets just get the server back up and running.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-02-2010, 08:53 PM
wait, by "after next weekend" o you mean, the weekend of the 4th, or the weekend of the 11th?

ZERO
12-02-2010, 09:31 PM
The 11th as I still need time next week to finish final phase testing. I should have all the current races getting there settings fully converted over the next few days. Expect updates on Saturday for a new beta version followed by a bunch of small updates to each race to adjust their settings.

All development and programing work will now focus only on what is done right now and preparing it for release status. This will also include all needed additional server plugins and configuration settings.

ZERO
12-04-2010, 06:51 PM
I got all the base races set to their release settings for now. Unfortunately I am hitting delays as my registry is corrupted and I can not reformat until I go back to ATL. Basically what this means is that the computer will crash randomly when moving any file, this dramatically shows down work speed.

szakalt
12-05-2010, 05:26 AM
Is it possible to import to hl2ep2 particles to the mod. To make the effects better. EP2 has some really cool effect and Ive seen HL2 portal effect on the Styder Hyru's ultimate. That is just an idea for the later part of the development. :icon_mrgreen:

acolyte_to_jippity
12-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Is it possible to import to hl2ep2 particles to the mod. To make the effects better. EP2 has some really cool effect and Ive seen HL2 portal effect on the Styder Hyru's ultimate. That is just an idea for the later part of the development. :icon_mrgreen:

i think zero's wanting to get a working server before making it all shiny

ZERO
12-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Actually yes, all effects that are on the OB engine should be possible now. However, I do need to know what the commands are and how to use them in order for us to see it in game.

If anyone posts up links or code to some cool effects they want to see it would be easier for me to program it in then.

ZERO
12-07-2010, 01:38 AM
Ranking question:

I need to know before we go live what sort of ranking system you want to be the default for psychostats. I can make it so that players are ranked by XP so that skill=XP. I could make it so that ranking is based off of levels only where skill=level. I could make it so that rank is based off a combination of the two where skill=XP(XP_Multiplier)+levels(LEVEL_Multiplier)

So what sort of system would you all want?

Personally I think XP based would be best because it allows for the best indication of how well a player is doing over any time span. If you look at the pub and zm stats for your profile you can see that there is a lot of info about how your skill and in the case of wcs possibly xp has changed over time. You can see your skill change map by map along with your kills and deaths. You can even see your skill(XP) graphically over recent weeks. Other useful stats could also be created like xp per min or per kill ect.

maynard
12-07-2010, 01:46 AM
xp:wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
12-07-2010, 01:51 AM
think of it like this:

xp will be a linear scale, while level will be more like a power scale. in that i mean that if we base it off levels, it will become progressively harder to go up in ranking as you rise, where as with xp it's far easier. since all races gain xp at same rate (vaga, flame pred, rapscallion and succubus hunter excluded) then people will expect to get an immediate return for each xp point they gain. based off of levels though, it will take more and more effort as you climb higher, because you must gain more and more levels.

personally, i'd say xp is the way to go, since adding new races (and thus easy, quick levels) won't fuck up everyone's stats.

BladeTwinSwords
12-07-2010, 10:42 AM
I vote xp as well. I have always preferred linear to quadratic.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-07-2010, 02:11 PM
I vote xp as well. I have always preferred linear to quadratic.

wait, wasn't there a post by maynar after mine about him wanting level-based?

i'm so confuse!

BladeTwinSwords
12-07-2010, 02:29 PM

i'm so confuse!

http://lolwut.com/layout/lolwut.jpg

maynard
12-07-2010, 04:05 PM

i'm so confuse!

I changed my mind. figure xp would be a decent new change. and if zero thinks it's best, I'm on board.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-07-2010, 04:19 PM
I changed my mind. figure xp would be a decent new change. and if zero thinks it's best, I'm on board.

ok, good. i thought i was imagining completely nonexistent posts

ZERO
12-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Do not forget though that there will be that one camper race that literally earns xp based off time. However it will be balanced to get the amount your would obtain normally over that same period in game play. I just wanted to point out that in advanced b/c I am totally still planning on making that race when I am doing getting all the old ones on.

Also I hope to get some more updates over the next few days, I really want to go into final testing this weekend. Next week I finish school and then I will be back in GA, reformatting my computer and pumping out updates!

maynard
12-08-2010, 12:01 AM
soooo how does this camper race complete an objective? or contribute 2 it's team in anyway? like does it literally just hide/camp all the time?

or is the raace more complex then that?

BladeTwinSwords
12-08-2010, 12:42 AM
Also I hope to get some more updates over the next few days, I really want to go into final testing this weekend. Next week I finish school and then I will be back in GA, reformatting my computer and pumping out updates!

Dammit man you are making me remember that I have exams :banghead:

ZERO
12-08-2010, 03:15 PM
soooo how does this camper race complete an objective? or contribute 2 it's team in anyway? like does it literally just hide/camp all the time?

or is the raace more complex then that?

It will literally camp, it will not benefit the team in any way I can think of just like a real camper. It will not be possible to make kills using this race. It will be totally useless other than for camping. Now I may give it some sort of other abilities that help out team members near by but so far it does not help the team in any way. This race would be limited to 1 per team. Logically there will be a lot of testing when this race comes out before it is added to the main server to ensure balancing.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-08-2010, 03:18 PM
It will literally camp, it will not benefit the team in any way I can think of just like a real camper. It will not be possible to make kills using this race. It will be totally useless other than for camping. Now I may give it some sort of other abilities that help out team members near by but so far it does not help the team in any way. This race would be limited to 1 per team. Logically there will be a lot of testing when this race comes out before it is added to the main server to ensure balancing.

isn't it going to be partially invis or something?

how about a slight heal effect on nearby teammates...or a slight damage boost?

maynard
12-08-2010, 04:56 PM
if it doesn't help the team in any way and can't do anything other then camp why make it? it seems like a waste of a race if it does nothing other then just camp. would be boring 2 play also.

you should make the scorpion race like we were talking about, would be a hell of a lot better. sounds like all camper race would do is take up a server slot and force people 2 go hunt down a camper every round someone is on it, which would also constantly stretch the rounds out making them far longer then they need 2 be.

at the very least do what aco said, have it give some kind of bonus 2 it's team if it's in range of them or something so there's a point in playing it.

ZERO
12-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Please test shadow hunter healing wave to confirm it works and that there are no glitches. I have reprogrammed it so that I will be able to control how often it activates on a player by player basis.

Yes it is an ingenious programing strategy called kill the method before creating it. This should stop it from ever having more than one loop per client. However I can not test if it actually works or if it is stable and or has no glitches. I played it myself and did not get any crashes so at least that is hopefully ruled out...

ZERO
12-09-2010, 01:36 AM
Mage and shadow hunter are now done. There settings are final now!

Also I got wards to slow people down! In addition the slow ability is a bit different than before. You will be slowed 50% when in the ward and will go back to full speed when you leave. Wards will always deal 20DPS however the damage will be sent 10 times per second at 2hp per send for the total of 20DPS. I have also made it so that you can level how long the ward lasts just like before!

BladeTwinSwords
12-09-2010, 01:46 AM

Also I got wards to slow people down! In addition the slow ability is a bit different than before. You will be slowed 50% when in the ward and will go back to full speed when you leave. Wards will always deal 20DPS however the damage will be sent 10 times per second at 2hp per send for the total of 20DPS. I have also made it so that you can level how long the ward lasts just like before!

Awesome! :wtg:

maynard
12-09-2010, 02:15 AM
sswweett

BladeTwinSwords
12-09-2010, 02:37 AM
sswweett

I'm sorry for singing that song you hate :laff: :pals:

Blackmage
12-09-2010, 02:53 AM
I vote for the camping race, they can be killed by friendly fire, so you can nuke anyone who uses it :P But, yeah, I can see it needing balanced, so we don't get ragers going on it saying "but I'm doing what my race is SUPPOSED to do!"

acolyte_to_jippity
12-09-2010, 09:13 AM

blood or arch?

i can't think of anything that needed to be one w/ either, except archmage's weapon spawn percentage being fixed

ZERO
12-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Well for every race even if the ranges are the same as before I am adjusting the settings for each level to be exactly the same. This is to ensure that they keep the same balances as before though the leveling process.

ZERO
12-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Warden and Crypt Lord are now in final release stage

I reprogrammed some of the Crypt Lord abilities so they would work exactly the same as before.

Spiked Carapace: Has been reconfigured so that you now get Armor on spawn instead of randomly when getting damage. It no longer has the ability to reduce damage you get. It now also sends damage to attacker by chance instead of always so that it works EXACTLY like it did before.

Locus: steals 25HP and 10-30 armor from one random enemy just like BEFORE. It no longer takes a percentage.

Please test to confirm I did not break these abilities with these changes. I added a lot of code and commented out entire sections to get it to work like before.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-09-2010, 06:29 PM
can you make locusts target a ranom enemy each time? since before it would stick w/ same one til they die. i think it would fit the race better

maynard
12-09-2010, 06:31 PM
since before it would stick w/ same one til they die.

not true, was random before.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-09-2010, 06:41 PM
not true, was random before.

oh? i always remembere it randomly selecting one, sticking w/ it, and then moving on. most of the time the person woul ie fairly quickly.

but hey, if you remember it differently you're probably right

szakalt
12-09-2010, 07:44 PM
When the wcs function perfectly, like it used to did, then next thing on the list is to make it shiny, http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Half-Life_2:_Episode_Two_Particle_Effect_List. :pistols:

PS: i dont know the list so maybe i was wrong about it

ZERO
12-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Yea it is still random now just the random programing is much better so it is more random.

maynard
12-09-2010, 07:46 PM
When the wcs function perfectly, like it used to did, then next thing on the list is to make it shiny, http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Half-Life_2:_Episode_Two_Particle_Effect_List. :pistols:

PS: i dont know the list so maybe i was wrong about it

who are you?

ZERO
12-09-2010, 08:03 PM
The stuff you use is more similar to this: http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Special_effects

However using those requires an api that links to the raw engine so for me to be able to use everything I would need to talk directly to the engine: we are talking about literally hours of programing per line. Could literally take days to get working, however I already have run across some cool ideas that may be faster to implement.

More logically I have access to these prebuilt effects:
http://wiki.alliedmods.net/TempEnts_%28SourceMod_SDKTools%29
http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Mod_TempEnt_List_%28Source%29
http://wiki.alliedmods.net/SDKTools_%28SourceMod_Development%29#TempEnt_Funct ions

I should point out there may be more temp effects avalable now post OB update but I would need a dump from sm_print_telist

ZERO
12-10-2010, 12:28 AM
Succubus Hunter is now in final status but needs some testing on all of its abilities.

It has been virtually totally reprogrammed to work exactly like before. 3 levels per ability except for the ultimate that is 4 levels. Head hunter works exactly like before even granting xp just for damage(if activated)! Cap on heads removed and changed to 25 so that the max health you can spawn with is 100 extra if you have 25 heads. Totem Incantation now works exactly like it always did! Assault Tackle reprogrammed to hopefully make it work exactly like before, code referenced directly from bunny hopping plugins! Cooldown on Assault Tackle removed, yes there was a 3sec cool down and that is why you could not keep hopping! Daemonic Transformation totally reprogrammed to work like before! Replaced crappy coding and method usage to properly handle ending the transformation. Transformation lasts all round, cool down set to 5 like always. The cost of heads is now exactly the same as before.

So that took about 3-4 hours but hopefully there are not any glitches...

ZERO
12-10-2010, 03:34 AM
Well there were a lot of glitches but they seem to be fixed now, I did not get to test the ultimate though..

maynard
12-10-2010, 04:14 AM
I did not get to test the ultimate though..

ill do that today for ya. 2 drunk right now and no 1's on.

ZERO
12-10-2010, 01:02 PM
I actually did test it after that post but could not see if the invisibility worked.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-10-2010, 02:43 PM
so, with sucubus, o you need to kill w/ a headshot to get a skull, or will a regular heashot (not kill) give one? i on't know why you needed to change it from how it used to be

ZERO
12-10-2010, 03:59 PM
If you see I edited that part out b/c I did not actually do that. I can if I want though.

Archmage is on release status with some slight changes:
The weapon odds now work more similar to before. In that you will first get only a degal and then at higher levels get the m4. However unlike the old version that only gives the degal and later on the m4 it gives both at higher levels. The odds have been reprogrammed so that at higher levels if you will always get a degal if you get a m4.

ZERO
12-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Genocide and Flame Predator are in final release status.

Genocide had some slight changes to make it work exactly like it did before. Also the invisibility ability was removed.

Remember to use resetskills on the updated races to avoid problems.

ZERO
12-10-2010, 07:20 PM
ALL RACES NOW IN FINAL STATUS

Please see: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=80963#post80963

Anything in yellow needs to be confirmed working before release. With this all that is left is developing the stats tracking plugin and configuring general server settings. I will be able to work on it a bit next week but with finals most work will come next weekend. As stated before we WILL RELEASE BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

We are now in the FINAL DEVELOPMENT STAGE.

maynard
12-10-2010, 09:00 PM
I was screwing around with blade, he was on vegabond and changed his race when he was invis, it caused him 2 glitch and not move from that spot for like 3 rounds in a row.

BladeTwinSwords
12-10-2010, 10:49 PM
I was spamming the ultimate mostly.

ZERO
12-11-2010, 05:49 AM
I have updated the XP awarded for kills ect to release values. I have programed and installed the XP logging mod. This will allow me to track XP.

Here is a sample output from the log file when I got 60xp:

L 12/11/2010 - 05:27:34: "ZERO <ibis><2><STEAM_0:1:2541872><TERRORIST>" triggered "wcs_xp"
L 12/11/2010 - 05:27:34: "ZERO <ibis><2><STEAM_0:1:2541872><TERRORIST>" triggered "wcs_xp"

acolyte_to_jippity
12-11-2010, 12:01 PM
i you ever figure out how to efine the xp for next level as a function base on current level an 2 cvars?

i think it use to be xp_needed = (current_level)*(100) + (100), other than level 1, which was aware by any xp at all.

ZERO
12-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Actually the old system was simply level*100.

Currently it only lets me go up to 1700 as a requirement as it only supports 16 levels. After that every level requires 1700. I have put in a request to have this changed asap. If it is not supported in a week I may need to figure another solution like perhaps automatically reducing the xp you gain by X% per level after level 16 to compensate. In addation I may attempt to reprogram the actual core to just add support for a larger level definition.

ZERO
12-13-2010, 05:51 PM
Beta stats test success:
http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/ (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/../wcs_stats/)

I got it so that it will rank according to XP. Right now it is for test only so the only people that have xp as far as it knows are people that got it after I created the xp log mod. You can confirm that it works correctly be seeing that the bonus points = your skill.

We also can use another web based stats system in addition to this one if you all want an example is here:
http://war3source.com/war3stats/

Note that using the example one requires us to save the xp remotely on the web server. This also means that if the web server goes offline then there is a chance xp will not be recorded.

Note that the only thing the other stats does differently is it is able to state your current max level and what race you used last. These may or may not be things anyone cares about. The rest of the info such as the race tables just list all the available races and will be listed in the forums anyways.

CYBER
12-13-2010, 06:50 PM
i keep seeing ppl in WCS server sometimes, can ppl go in and play test it ? as long as they have a certain password? or is it not joinable yet?
gd luck with ur work. if u need anything do tell.
tc zero.

maynard
12-13-2010, 06:53 PM
i keep seeing ppl in WCS server sometimes, can ppl go in and play test it ? as long as they have a certain password? or is it not joinable yet?
gd luck with ur work. if u need anything do tell.
tc zero.

174.36.201.114:27015

password: ibiswcs

ZERO
12-13-2010, 08:55 PM
Ownes says it will take a lot of time to change it so that people can easily adjust the values for what xp is for a given level. So for now I have reprogrammed the core plugins to allow for us to support races up to level 100 with the xp requirement increasing 100 per level just like before. This will ensure that your race will level exactly the same as it did before.

Because this value is a hard coded change it requires me to recompile the mod any time there is an update. So expect updates to new releases to be delayed as a result of this. The test server that will be created when this goes live will not have these changes in order to ensure that any glitches we run into in the future can be ruled out.

With this change the WCS mod is in COMPLETED STATUS. I need you all to check and see again that everything works correctly and that I did not break the leveling by making this change. So gain some xp and level up your races to confirm everything works. The only work needing to be done now is to configure and set all secondary mods. I plan to launch the server BEFORE I go back home to GA. This will however, PREVENT me from being able to make any quick fixes after launch.

ZERO
12-13-2010, 09:26 PM
As you can see the forum here is being redesigned in preparation for the server launch in the coming days. This thread will remain in this section until the server goes live and will be used as before to continue to the the main source of information about the current server status and what needs testing.

=Aca[d]ieN=
12-14-2010, 05:53 PM
Ohhh boy, the server ain't up yet, and some peoples just started calling me an hacker, why so much hate agaisnt me already? (:

maynard
12-14-2010, 06:10 PM
if you want 2 know why ppl don't like you, PM them.

ZERO
12-15-2010, 05:22 PM
No block added
In game psychostats added
Bonus money removed so cash values are now at release settings
Gore reprogrammed to remove bleed effect and gibs.

ZERO
12-16-2010, 12:02 AM
Note that for now it is planned that you will need to select your race every map load. This is currently the way that the plugin must work to prevent people from being able to bypass race restrictions in the future. I have already theorized a way to automate it and still prevent the bypass and have submitted the idea to the war3 developers. If they update the mod to include my suggestion we will be able to have races auto assign from that point on. If this never occurs I will do it myself after I convert all the races and then I will release the code so that it can be used in the actual releases of war3. (Otherwise it would not be worth it b/c I am not going to run a totally modified version)

maynard
12-16-2010, 12:17 AM
so what happens if you forgot and didn't select a race, would it auto default you 1, or would that xp earned just go into a void?

ZERO
12-16-2010, 12:30 AM
Are you asking how it works right now? I do not think you get anything if you do not select a race.

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-16-2010, 08:50 AM
ieN=;93766']Ohhh boy, the server ain't up yet, and some peoples just started calling me an hacker, why so much hate agaisnt me already? (:

i was angry at my inability to do well at that moment in time )=
i apologize

as for the server, in the last 3 days i have yet to find anything wrong, with this said i would be totaly content with it going live today! ON MY B-DAY!!! =D

but im assuming you plan on setting up the test server before?
whats the deal on that?

ZERO
12-16-2010, 12:33 PM
Actually it will have a limited live release for at least 24 hours where it will be open to the public under BETA. This is because I also need to see that when mani is turned on it does not break anything. Then after this open test the server will go offline as the stats are cleared out and reset and then the server will launch.

maynard
12-16-2010, 02:02 PM
i was angry at my inability to do well at that moment in time )=
i apologize

lmfao... figures it was you, playing the boy who cried hacks.

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-16-2010, 02:03 PM
lmfao... figures it was you, playing the boy who cried hacks.

i was feeling insecure and vulnerable with out my admins that ive been paying for, for a 1 1/2 years!!!!

),:

Actually it will have a limited live release for at least 24 hours where it will be open to the public under BETA. This is because I also need to see that when mani is turned on it does not break anything. Then after this open test the server will go offline as the stats are cleared out and reset and then the server will launch.

Great idea, not gunna lie. I was asking myself this question as well.

maynard
12-16-2010, 02:06 PM
so what you mean is you woulda wronlgy bannd another person if you had it?

also fyi, Aca[d]ieN started playing on WCS a couple months after it opend and he has 1 of the best K/d ratio's on the server. do research before you cry hacks.

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-16-2010, 02:12 PM
so what you mean is you woulda wronlgy bannd another person if you had it?

also fyi, Aca[d]ieN started playing on WCS a couple months after it opend and he has 1 of the best K/d ratio's on the server. do research before you cry hacks.

im not rying to start drama with you lol.

but you asked!

as you may know mr WCS GUY
wcs dosnt have a psycho stats page there for enabling me to do ANY sort of research period.

but to attempt to make you look better on a thread that you should be staying realvent to ill say, when admin is finnaly renewed on WCS server and there is a hacker who joins it is a hell of alot harder to distinguish it then other servers do to other players abilities and "shopmenu" items.

With that said, Zero and maynard (the WSC GOD) is there any way to control potential hackers and if not what exactly should one look for in the WCS sever.

maynard
12-16-2010, 02:19 PM
im not rying to start drama with you lol.

but you asked!

as you may know mr WCS GUY
wcs dosnt have a psycho stats page there for enabling me to do ANY sort of research period.

you sure fail a lot....

With that said, Zero and maynard (the WSC GOD) is there any way to control potential hackers and if not what exactly should one look for in the WCS sever.

it's called knowing what you're looking for. I find it disturbing you're already playing the "he's a hacker" card and the damn server isn't even up. not 2 mention it's against someone whose been around on and off for like a year + (well.. sorta he goes AFK a lot)

if you don't know if someone is hacking, then ask a more expierenced WCS admin for there opinion.

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-16-2010, 03:19 PM
you sure fail a lot....

it's called knowing what you're looking for. I find it disturbing you're already playing the "he's a hacker" card and the damn server isn't even up. not 2 mention it's against someone whose been around on and off for like a year + (well.. sorta he goes AFK a lot)

if you don't know if someone is hacking, then ask a more expierenced WCS admin for there opinion.

your disrespect in the forums and server's is not appreciative.

back to what is relevant... Zero what are the plans now that all the classes are complete, what are the next classes we will get to be testing?

maynard
12-16-2010, 03:36 PM
the only abuse thread against me ever was by acer(which wasn't even legit), how many you got?.. lol... get over yourself and learn how 2 do your duties as an admin properly. if you don't know what a hacker looks like on WCS, then quit trying 2 ban them, getting really tired of you trying 2 ban the server regulars.

what are the next classes we will get to be testing?

races are being done in order by there required lvl 2 play

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-16-2010, 04:37 PM
the only abuse thread against me ever was by acer(which wasn't even legit), how many you got?.. lol... get over yourself and learn how 2 do your duties as an admin properly. if you don't know what a hacker looks like on WCS, then quit trying 2 ban them, getting really tired of you trying 2 ban the server regulars.

races are being done in order by there required lvl 2 play

have you not realized that i have no interest in continuing any further conversation with you?
admin abuse threads are relevant? is this the way you make your self feel more "above" me?
then to continue by insulting me?

again stop attempting to insult me i want nothing to do with it.

please back to the topic at hand.

maynard
12-16-2010, 04:38 PM
the topic was back on hand a msg ago, read up... I dun answered your question.

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-16-2010, 04:51 PM
the topic was back on hand a msg ago, read up... I dun answered your question.

you are absolutely right
because i asked you!

your disrespect in the forums and server's is not appreciative.

back to what is relevant... Zero what are the plans now that all the classes are complete, what are the next classes we will get to be testing?

again stop trying to flame, you are embarrassing your self and me.

maynard
12-16-2010, 05:02 PM
doesn't matter who answered the question, as long as it was answered, and the answer is correct. derp

ZERO
12-16-2010, 11:12 PM
I found the problem in my welcome addon I just needed to wait a second before I run the commands so there was time for the data to be put into memory. If you connect now and are <level 20 you should see the welcome menu/txt after 30 seconds. If your above that level you should see nothing.

maynard
12-16-2010, 11:20 PM
nice, that will prevent a lot of questions being asked once the server comes out and new ppl start showing up again.

ZERO
12-16-2010, 11:47 PM
The final test server is now up on port 27016.

Release version will now be branched for the live server. Open public testing with mani enabled will begin soon. Remember that this is still part of the test and the stats WILL BE RESET when we go LIVE.

I am now synchronizing the remote copy with my local versions this will take a few hours.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-16-2010, 11:53 PM
the final test server is now up on port 27016.

Release version will now be branched for the live server. Open public testing with mani enabled will begin soon. Remember that this is still part of the test and the stats will be reset when we go live.

I am now synchronizing the remote copy with my local versions this will take a few hours.

the stats and not the levels/xp right?

maynard
12-16-2010, 11:54 PM
the stats and not the levels/xp right?
when we go live it's a clean slate, every 1 is lvl 0.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-17-2010, 12:50 AM
when we go live it's a clean slate, every 1 is lvl 0.

thats lame i dont got time to get all those levels back... :banghead:

ZERO
12-17-2010, 01:09 AM
Got half way though the transfer and crashed. As you all recall I need to reformat my computer to fix all of these problems I have been having. As a temp solution I have restarted the transfer in safe mode and that should fix everything for now.

maynard
12-17-2010, 02:11 AM
thats lame i dont got time to get all those levels back... :banghead:

lol, I lost 1500 lvls, so I can't really feel bad for ya. but yes, you can regain them =) cause the server goes live soon :icon_mrgreen:

ZERO
12-17-2010, 03:40 AM
It could take days to sink the files b/c this computer is so unstable. I do have a rar of the current copy so I will just do everything remotely for now and just sink the data next week after I reformat.

ZERO
12-17-2010, 04:07 AM
Ok Public beta is now up this thread will continue to track issues and changes until release.

=Aca[d]ieN=
12-17-2010, 06:01 AM

Thanks you maynard for the nice intro (; hehe
Actualy, i was playing on the server way before that. When it was still an RPG server for a while.. Was there when WCS first say the day on IBIS.
As for my long AFK, most of you already know that i am in the army, i just got posted to my new permanent unit and my boss i've been sending me on course all over the freaking country for the past 8month.. sigh ..
So anyway, you'll see more of me in the futur, i'll be 6month off for my paternity vacation, getting my first boy around the end of Feb. (:

Soo, ill see you guys around.

Wolfenstinger
12-17-2010, 07:57 AM
ieN=;93766']Ohhh boy, the server ain't up yet, and some peoples just started calling me an hacker, why so much hate agaisnt me already? (:

*pat* don't worry, im not there to stop your killing spree. Or just be that completely annoying WCS whore that'll be on almost 12 hrs a day getting all the kills. :smirk:

So, outta curiousity, anyone wanna tell me how the vagabond teleing is? Or make a vid and ill love you long time? :S