PDA

View Full Version : old zm

surreality
08-13-2010, 09:44 PM
hi
ive been on the zombie ibis server for a while. probably 3 years now. i liked it alot in the beginning because it was more old school. like the old maps..and the old zombie models, like the infected had that white zombie guerilla and there was that like police zombie with its face burnt off [i cant remember what class it was for]

anyway i also liked the old maps
and those sounds and songs that used to come on, like that "evil eye" song, and that random techno/drum and bass song that would come on during the round every so often it was pretty cool because it added to the zombie escape theme.

so i would like to ask if theres a possibility you guys could drop all the new stuff and go back to how it was 2-4 years back? like the old soundtracks skins maps etc

i just think it would be really cool because i had some nice memories there :D.. also the parachute is pretty fucking retarded

:dumb:

ZERO
08-13-2010, 10:01 PM
The skins are the same as they were back then... the music mod is broken due to the valve update.

surreality
08-13-2010, 10:10 PM
The skins are the same as they were back then... the music mod is broken due to the valve update.

the skins aren't the same
i remember what it was now too
the deformed zombie had that police thing with its face burnt off
and the infected had the white zombie guerilla

so theres no way you can bring back the music? it was pretty fucking sweet

43 slots = gay

acolyte_to_jippity
08-13-2010, 10:13 PM
the skins aren't the same
i remember what it was now too
the deformed zombie had that police thing with its face burnt off
and the infected had the white zombie guerilla

so theres no way you can bring back the music? it was pretty fucking sweet

43 slots = gay

no, poison had the bloodied CT skin and the infected still has the white zombie guerilla.

and as for music? dude, have vlc player running in the background. ffs

surreality
08-13-2010, 10:17 PM
no, poison had the bloodied CT skin and the infected still has the white zombie guerilla.

and as for music? dude, have vlc player running in the background. ffs

vlc player? wtf?

& the white guerilla is still there? sweet
and no..the OLD DEFORMED ZOMBIE SKIN
the bloody police dude with his face burnt off NOT BLOODY CT..
i cant be asked to find it somewhere on garrysmod.org as a playermodel i think i saw it a few years back

31 players FTW?

acolyte_to_jippity
08-13-2010, 10:31 PM
vlc media player. or windows media player if you'd rather use that.

surreality
08-13-2010, 10:32 PM
vlc media player. or windows media player if you'd rather use that.

why the fuck would i use that?
i want the original music that would play occasionally if i wanted to listen to my own music id just mute the audio ingame

acolyte_to_jippity
08-13-2010, 10:35 PM
why the fuck would i use that?
i want the original music that would play occasionally if i wanted to listen to my own music id just mute the audio ingame

:shrug:

oh well then

surreality
08-13-2010, 10:38 PM
:shrug:

oh well then

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
anyway
so bring the old shit back it was way better then the new wannabe steamgamers server
IT USED TO BE ORIGINAL!

acolyte_to_jippity
08-13-2010, 11:49 PM
it kicks ass now too.

surreality
08-13-2010, 11:57 PM
it kicks ass now too.

whats the ip

acolyte_to_jippity
08-14-2010, 12:20 AM
whats the ip

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.43.70.234:27015/

surreality
08-14-2010, 01:06 AM
it kicks ass now too.

not really. it will never be as good as in the beginning. and its not even online..

X 1 Viper1
08-14-2010, 06:46 AM
not really. it will never be as good as in the beginning. and its not even online..

Dude we already have like 10 threads about server problems, but what you are complaining about is fucking retarded. OH NO!!!!! THE ZOMBIES LOOK DIFFERENT. Go dowload some fucking skins you lazy piece of shit. Also parachutes have been around for about 2 years now so shut the fuck up and leave if you don't like it. If i don't know who you are then you aren't a regular, and have no damn say.:plzdie:

mastercheff
08-14-2010, 08:29 AM
Dude we already have like 10 threads about server problems, but what you are complaining about is fucking retarded. OH NO!!!!! THE ZOMBIES LOOK DIFFERENT. Go dowload some fucking skins you lazy piece of shit. Also parachutes have been around for about 2 years now so shut the fuck up and leave if you don't like it. If i don't know who you are then you aren't a regular, and have no damn say.:plzdie:

well said sir

Jeimuzu
08-14-2010, 09:04 AM
I miss the music mod.. I spent all day finding and editing songs for it..

surreality
08-14-2010, 07:04 PM

shut the fuck up you fucking socially incompetent nerd
why is my complaint fucking retarded? you have no logic behind your statements
"DOWNLOAD SKINS" there are fucking hundreds of THOUSANDS of skins you fucking idiot. learn to use your god damn brain. Parachutes havent bee here for 2 years you fucking retard and look me up in the server ban history "desert fun" "hit and run" "wake n bake" if its still there. god people like you are so fucking dumb. i have no say? what is this a fucking dictatorship? its the forums you fucking downie, which means ANYONE can say whatever the fuck they want. get the fuck out

surreality
08-14-2010, 07:05 PM
I miss the music mod.. I spent all day finding and editing songs for it..

i know. i want this shit back

X 1 Viper1
08-14-2010, 07:06 PM
shut the fuck up you fucking socially incompetent nerd
why is my complaint fucking retarded? you have no logic behind your statements
"DOWNLOAD SKINS" there are fucking hundreds of THOUSANDS of skins you fucking idiot. learn to use your god damn brain. Parachutes havent bee here for 2 years you fucking retard and look me up in the server ban history "desert fun" "hit and run" "wake n bake" if its still there. god people like you are so fucking dumb. i have no say? what is this a fucking dictatorship? its the forums you fucking downie, which means ANYONE can say whatever the fuck they want. get the fuck out

WOW i have never seen a fat kid get so mad lol. I can tell this will be fun.:icon_mrgreen:

acolyte_to_jippity
08-14-2010, 07:10 PM
wait, so you have been banned here under 3 different names?

surreality
08-14-2010, 07:52 PM
wait, so you have been banned here under 3 different names?

nope, ive been banned here once but i cant remember which name it was under..
it was on roy the ship and some admin banned me because he thought i was blocking and it was really that windows update came up and closed my css for a moment

& im not fat, nice assumption though assuming you dont know me personally

Kavinsky
08-14-2010, 08:31 PM

nevermind but I have to admit I find it funny that I keep seeing this kinda thread poping up now like once a week.

Zero how about you put up some sort of money bar set to a max of 100 per month on the main page and if it reaches that for 3 months you'll make a separate 32 slot server, no reserve slot with the zombies rigged up like they should have been left with the old resident evil music rigged up in the background so we can have our old zm back.

surreality
08-14-2010, 08:56 PM

nevermind but I have to admit I find it funny that I keep seeing this kinda thread poping up now like once a week.

Zero how about you put up some sort of money bar set to a max of 100 per month on the main page and if it reaches that for 3 months you'll make a separate 32 slot server, no reserve slot with the zombies rigged up like they should have been left with the old resident evil music rigged up in the background so we can have our old zm back.

^^^^^ hell yes. not just the old resident evil music, but the other old music too like the evil eye song and other sounds that played in the background. i agree 100% i hope he listens.

Kavinsky
08-15-2010, 01:08 AM
Speaking from experience kid he wont, people have offered him money in the past to do just that.

hell I think the wcs mod is probably the one thing that he's always been keen on getting right.

surreality
08-15-2010, 09:12 AM
Speaking from experience kid he wont, people have offered him money in the past to do just that.

hell I think the wcs mod is probably the one thing that he's always been keen on getting right.

just maybe if we're lucky, i mean he WAS the first post on this thread
he didnt even give me a good reply, all he said is valve update broke the music mod and the skins are the same [which the deformed isnt]

Kavinsky
08-15-2010, 12:21 PM
That's his standard modius opernadi about anyone who complains about it, as long as its full most of the time like it is he wont make any mods to it.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-15-2010, 02:36 PM
That's his standard modius opernadi about anyone who complains about it, as long as its full most of the time like it is he wont make any mods to it.

so i find myself wondering why it's full...yet such crap as you profess...

hmmm...

Kavinsky
08-15-2010, 03:56 PM
You werent there in its hayday it used to be a fucking blast, like fun 95% of the time save for the annoying kids, like I said all it needed was a working mute and for someone to consistantly add good maps and remove bad ones.

which instead of doing that he changed all of the zombie class balances fucking everything up, boosted the size to 43 and never really tended to any of the map problems along with resetting all of the stats.

tell me when was the last time you stuck around in zm to hang with all of your friends and have a good laugh with all of them for hours on end?

acolyte_to_jippity
08-15-2010, 04:00 PM
You werent there in its hayday it used to be a fucking blast, like fun 95% of the time save for the annoying kids, like I said all it needed was a working mute and for someone to consistantly add good maps and remove bad ones.

which instead of doing that he changed all of the zombie class balances fucking everything up, boosted the size to 43 and never really tended to any of the map problems along with resetting all of the stats.

tell me when was the last time you stuck around in zm to hang with all of your friends and have a good laugh with all of them for hours on end?

last night, the night before, three days before that, tonight/this evening...

surreality
08-15-2010, 05:53 PM
last night, the night before, three days before that, tonight/this evening...

nice lies you asscheek

acolyte_to_jippity
08-15-2010, 06:51 PM
nice lies you asscheek

interesting. you seem to think that i share your opinion about the server blowing ass somewhere deep inside...and have yet to realize it. forgive me for being somewhat blunt, but isn't that slightly presumptuous? i mean, i don't assume you enjoy the fecal matter of cats and proceed to inform you that in spite of your most fervent denials, you enjoy having felines defecate upon you.

please afford me some small measure of courtesy of letting me have my own opinion, cat-scat.

:wtg:

hallwagner
08-15-2010, 10:18 PM
interesting. you seem to think that i share your opinion about the server blowing ass somewhere deep inside...and have yet to realize it. forgive me for being somewhat blunt, but isn't that slightly presumptuous? i mean, i don't assume you enjoy the fecal matter of cats and proceed to inform you that in spite of your most fervent denials, you enjoy having felines defecate upon you.

please afford me some small measure of courtesy of letting me have my own opinion, cat-scat.

:wtg:

lol? :lmao:

Carina
08-16-2010, 03:15 PM

WCS is his baby :wtg:

---

Surreality.. i have no fucking clue who you are, and i really dont care, but if you hate IBIS Zm as much as it seems to me you do, then why are you even playing on it? lots of others Zms out there.. :violin:

---

as for the rest of it goes..

:popcorn:

Christmas
08-16-2010, 03:40 PM
so i find myself wondering why it's full...yet such crap as you profess...

hmmm...

Popularity=/=quality.

Look at mainstream music if you don't agree with me.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-16-2010, 04:08 PM
Popularity=/=quality.

Look at mainstream music if you don't agree with me.

uh-uh, can't use that argument here dude. too many streams. you got the mainstream hip-hop-rap-shit then you have the mainstream rock.