PDA

View Full Version : Lookie Here

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 02:58 AM
Ok. I joined the join server at about 3:30am. Blade asks me in admin chat to keep an eye on backdraft, because Wagner told him that he thought he was using no-recoil, and he wasn't good at spotting these kind of hacks. I tried to demo him 3 times, and each time Wagner decides to announce to the server (while im obviously in spec, after he messaged me on steam telling me to watch him) that backdraft was using no recoil.

I'm posting the demos here to get second opinions (I don't think he's no recoiling - but who the fuck knows after Wagner's stupidity).

Every time I'm in the server Wagner is accusing people of hacking, publicly..and it only makes our job harder to spot the real hackers. FFS Wagner, you know better. WTF is your problem?

http://rapidshare.com/files/413230796/backdraft.dem

http://rapidshare.com/files/413230877/backdraft2.dem

http://rapidshare.com/files/413231068/backdraft3.dem

Fish
08-16-2010, 03:08 AM
It did look like no recoil to me the couple times I speced him.

Was very nice of you to tell him to record a demo and post it up when there are 3 admins on. *shrugs*

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 03:42 AM
It did look like no recoil to me the couple times I speced him.

Was very nice of you to tell him to record a demo and post it up when there are 3 admins on. *shrugs*

I told him that because he was bitching about "Ibis admins not knowing shit and not doing their job because he told other admins he was hacking and noone did anything" which was before I got onto the server. I told him that if that is the case then he can always record a demo himself and post it under ban requests. If other admins aren't going to try to get a demo and post it for second opinions, that's on them...but it's REALLY fucking hard to get a demo of someone when the acussations are flying out of retards mouths faster than cusswords out of a tourettes.

I like how you make comments about something you obviously don't know the whole story on.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
08-16-2010, 08:43 AM
Personally I won't go to 3rd party storage facilities to DL demos when it's WAY more simple to do them as this post demonstrates:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4299

Making accounts, waiting for DL times, slow DL's all suck and are totally unecessary.

This:

was stickied for a reason folks and I for one would appreciate people using it.

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 09:33 AM
Personally I won't go to 3rd party storage facilities to DL demos when it's WAY more simple to do them as this post demonstrates:

Making accounts, waiting for DL times, slow DL's all suck and are totally unecessary.

This:

was stickied for a reason folks and I for one would appreciate people using it.

yessa massa. Sorry i didn't do it your way. Also sorry I didn't take the time to look at your post at 3am and do it the way you want it done. Don't look at the demo, I don't care. Wagner is still stupid.

Fish
08-16-2010, 10:25 AM
It is apparent you are the one with the problem here. Attacking 3 different people in 3 different posts. Just an observation.

hallwagner
08-16-2010, 10:27 AM
if you guys need another opinion on something as obvious as no-recoil, you probably shoulnt be admin imo. it was sooo obvious in deagle its funny. i only started yelling because nobody was doing anything about it, i went and got blade to solve the problem (btw ty blade no offense) and nothing was done, so i got kinda frustrated and told that dumbfuck to stop no-recoiling. even tho he didnt get a ban, and toggled off, its still better than him continuing to cheat, i mean at least he was legit after that :banghead:

DeadEyeDeNNi$
08-16-2010, 11:02 AM
yessa massa. Sorry i didn't do it your way. Also sorry I didn't take the time to look at your post at 3am and do it the way you want it done. Don't look at the demo, I don't care. Wagner is still stupid.

Sarcasm doesn't become you at all 0wns. I was being very polite and making a SUGGESTION which if you ever do follow that link will say the very same thing, a suggestion to make things easier for all, which has been posted since 7/8/2010.

As far as the "massa" goes, all I see in front of my name for a title is Mr. no "massa"

DED

PS~Oops I lied :( There is a "master" affiliated with my name after all...

DeadEyeDeNNi$
IBIS Master

Just like you :P

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 11:02 AM
It is apparent you are the one with the problem here. Attacking 3 different people in 3 different posts. Just an observation.

I'm sorry. What do you have to do with this thread other than the fact that you thought you knew what was going on? Oh ok..that's right..nothing.

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 11:04 AM
if you guys need another opinion on something as obvious as no-recoil, you probably shoulnt be admin imo. it was sooo obvious in deagle its funny. i only started yelling because nobody was doing anything about it, i went and got blade to solve the problem (btw ty blade no offense) and nothing was done, so i got kinda frustrated and told that dumbfuck to stop no-recoiling. even tho he didnt get a ban, and toggled off, its still better than him continuing to cheat, i mean at least he was legit after that :banghead:

OK so I try to do something about it and you fucking ruin it. Hall, for someone who crys wolf all the fucking time and makes an ass out of himself on a daily basis, you expect way too much respect. You, should be banned for what you did and continue to do on the server. I had mercy on you when I saw you continually avoid the ban you had before, but now I wish it was a perma.

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 11:09 AM
Sarcasm doesn't become you at all 0wns. I was being very polite and making a SUGGESTION which if you ever do follow that link will say the very same thing, a suggestion to make things easier for all, which has been posted since 7/8/2010.

As far as the "massa" goes, all I see in front of my name for a title is Mr. no "massa"

DED

PS~Oops I lied :( There is a "master" affiliated with my name after all...

DeadEyeDeNNi$
IBIS Master

Just like you :P

Dennis, I speak fluent sarcasm.

Fish
08-16-2010, 11:25 AM
I'm sorry. What do you have to do with this thread other than the fact that you thought you knew what was going on? Oh ok..that's right..nothing.

Considering I was there? Making observations that obviously I am spot on about.

Fret not, Fish will come help the uber admins. :smirk:

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 11:29 AM
Considering I was there? Making observations that obviously I am spot on about.

Fret not, Fish will come help the uber admins. :smirk:

what is it you're spot on about? I'm not one of the admins who didn't do anything about it. I came in after the complaints were made to other admins and tried to help but basically got shit on. Me telling wagner that he could always make a demo himself isn't wrong, you just took it out of context. Whatever man..the more admins the better. GL with that. I hope hall comes crying to you when there's a hacker now and yells that they're hacking while you're demoing and basically wastes your time like he did mine. Have fun with that.

Fish
08-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Im not normally an asshole and dont tell people to take demos while 3 admins are on. So I dont think Ill have much trouble. :smirk:

acolyte_to_jippity
08-16-2010, 11:35 AM
Im not normally an asshole and dont tell people to take demos while 3 admins are on. So I dont think Ill have much trouble. :smirk:

...and if those 3 admins weren't doing shit about anything?

besides, hallwagner bitches about people hacking all the time. it's gotten old. i'm suprised anyone even bothered to check this time

Christmas
08-16-2010, 11:36 AM
Let me get this thread straight.

Owns is making a point.

Fish talks about things that are unrelated to the point.

Dennis goes further off-topic and talks about how his way of recording/saving demos is much better than the "silly third party software", despite it not helping discuss the point.

Hallwagner makes an ass of himself.

Did I get it right?

In all honesty people really need to stop yelling "OMG HACKS" in public when they think there is a legit hacker in the server. Either tell an admin in the server, PM an admin on STEAM, or record a demo yourself and post it here.

It's not that fucking difficult.

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 11:38 AM

Again, taking what I said way out of context. It's not about being an asshole. You came into the thread I made to get second opinions and bitch about hall, and made a post that had nothing to do with anything but taking my words out of context. I never once told hall to demo while i was there. I did all the demoing myself. I spent 1/2 an hour on that server and played maybe 5 minutes of it - the rest was me demoing all to catch a no recoil hacker that I NEVER saw no recoil, because hall wouldn't shut up..or he just wasnt hacking. Afterall, hall is good at accusing everyone who sneezes on him of hacking. Then to have hall tell me how to do my job and talk trash about ibis admins and zero? You're out of your mind. Really. Perhaps doing nothing IS the best strategy..but I won't do nothing, even if it means explaining myself to people with little comprehension like you.

Spasm
08-16-2010, 11:50 AM
I would take Owns word on it, she is good on catching hackers. If she says the guy isn't recoil hacking then he isn't. Regardless Hall has pointed out real hackers to me in the past so his word can be believed sometimes. She spent 30 mins of her time on a guy who she believed wasn't hacking, and went to the forums just to be sure. Thats a great admin imo.

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 11:53 AM
I would take Owns word on it, she is good on catching hackers. If she says the guy isn't recoil hacking then he isn't. Regardless Hall has pointed out real hackers to me in the past so his word can be believed sometimes. She spent 30 mins of her time on a guy who she believed wasn't hacking, and went to the forums just to be sure. Thats a great admin imo.

Thanks Spasm. I literally have the least amount of experience with no recoil, but it was even worse because not only did i have to decide if he was hacking or not, but i had to decide if he was just not hacking because someone called him out.

As far as wagner pointing out hackers to you before, hahahaha...he accuses everyone of it, so he is bound to catch a real hacker every now and then. :D

maynard
08-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Let me get this thread straight.

Owns is making a point.

Fish talks about things that are unrelated to the point.

Dennis goes further off-topic and talks about how his way of recording/saving demos is much better than the "silly third party software", despite it not helping discuss the point.

Hallwagner makes an ass of himself.

Did I get it right?

In all honesty people really need to stop yelling "OMG HACKS" in public when they think there is a legit hacker in the server. Either tell an admin in the server, PM an admin on STEAM, or record a demo yourself and post it here.

lmfao...

people, if you think you see a hacker, then fucking demo him! don't announce it, that's about as obvious as it gets.

mag36
08-16-2010, 12:34 PM

Agree with both here, I think the point here is alot of people call Hacks all the time. And if you want an Admin to take you serious dont be yelling it out cuase then it defeats the purpose trying to catch them.
Anyone can privately message an admin in game by using the @
"@ hey mag? i think Backdraft may be hacking can you do something"

And we can reply right back to to that individual
"@@Hallwagner Sure give me a min and i watch him"

@HALL...You do yell HAX quite frequently and people arent going to take you as serious. Anyways we can caught them easier if you more discrete about it.

Owns went out of her way to record and watch the guy, (Even though hall could have done it himself), but still didnt see anything wrong.... Admins are here to have just as much fun as anyone else ..... so personally if I dont see an obvious problem, Im not going to take time out of my gaming experience and check every single time immediately.

Far as everyone else you just got on Owns bad side with the comments.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-16-2010, 12:37 PM
Far as everyone else you just got on Owns bad side with the comments.

i helped!!

Fish
08-16-2010, 12:38 PM
So christmas can come in talking out of his ass, but when I was there I am off topic. Nice to see you cling to the chicks Christmas.

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 12:41 PM
So christmas can come in talking out of his ass, but when I was there I am off topic. Nice to see you cling to the chicks Christmas.

Lol...by the time you and dennis came in here and offered nothing on topic..why does it matter? I'm a logical person and I get along with everyone until they prove to be a dumb ass or a hypocrite. Those are the only 2 type of people I don't get along with. Find your category and sit.

Fish
08-16-2010, 12:46 PM
I spoke of the situation that happened in GG last night. So you can take your stupid previous post, and shove it. Kthnx.

Christmas
08-16-2010, 12:48 PM

Thanks for pointing out where my post was incorrect instead of throwing ad homs around like an idiot.

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 12:49 PM
I spoke of the situation that happened in GG last night. So you can take your stupid previous post, and shove it. Kthnx.

you're speaking of the situation that had nothing to do with you and that you want to take out of context? yeah, like i said..off topic because you are a liar. Again.. my post stands.

Fish
08-16-2010, 12:52 PM
A comment "out of context" is still a comment you made. So apparently you need to be more specific.

Christmas, you mad brah? You mad I just called you Walter JR?

Christmas
08-16-2010, 12:55 PM
A comment "out of context" is still a comment you made. So apparently you need to be more specific.

Still looking for an intelligent retort out of you.

Kthnxbye.

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 12:56 PM

Lol, I think we have another taz in the works. Acts just like him. This should be fun. Anyway.... One of the mods feel free to clean up this thread or leave it alone, I don't care. Thanks for reminding me of how incredibly stupid people are sometimes Fish.

Dennis, I have nothing against you other than the fact that you came into the thread and basically shit on it with your nonsense thread that I didn't even know existed until tonight and then got defensive when I "used sarcasm that is not becoming of me" (lol, btw). You obviously don't know me well enough to make that assumption.

Either way. My dick is big.

Fish
08-16-2010, 12:59 PM
LOLyouguysaremad.

Christmas, I forsee good times coming.......

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 01:01 PM
LOLyouguysaremad.

you ever get told a joke that isn't funny because it's funny..it's funny because it's so damn stupid? yeah, you're that joke. welcome back.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-16-2010, 01:02 PM
LOLyouguysaremad.

fuck, i forsee many lols on my part coming.

:settles down:
:popcorn:
:shares w/ owns:

loka
08-16-2010, 01:03 PM
My dick is big.

LOL.

I see people can't read still. I come back from a weekend of partying and more gays come out of the works. Awesome.

Fish
08-16-2010, 01:10 PM
you ever get told a joke that isn't funny because it's funny..it's funny because it's so damn stupid? yeah, you're that joke. welcome back.

No, but I do like to piss off clique videogame players. Its what I apparently live for. I look forward to dealing with you too. :chillpill:

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 01:13 PM
No, but I do like to piss off clique videogame players. Its what I apparently live for. I look forward to dealing with you too. :chillpill:

lol @ clique videogame players and lol @ you thinking anyone is pissed at you. I'm pissed at hall...because he's a dumbass that's a dumbass. I'm loling at you because you are a dumbass that fails at trying to be intelligent, so in essence, a dumbass that's a dumbass, that's a dumbass. Yup, it makes sense. Bet you're too dumb to figure it out.

Fish
08-16-2010, 01:16 PM
You know whats funny? Instead of admitting that you were vague and made a blatent stupid comment for an entire server to hear, you wanna call me an idiot. While Walter JR comes to your defense. So instead of trying to show everyone how big your "dick" is, why dont you just admit you made a stupid comment, and let the shit die. You wont, but its worth a try.

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 01:18 PM
You know whats funny? Instead of admitting that you were vague and made a blatent stupid comment for an entire server to hear, you wanna call me an idiot. While Walter JR comes to your defense. So instead of trying to show everyone how big your "dick" is, why dont you just admit you made a stupid comment, and let the shit die. You wont, but its worth a try.

lol but the fact of the matter is that you're lying about it and the comment i made was very clear. Unless you have a demo of it, I don't have to admit shit. Also MY DICK IS FUCKING HUGE. When i say HUGE I mean... Akira huge.

Also, you can get out of my thread any time. This has basically turned into me having a conversation with a wannabe troll. You can go back to 4chan and take more notes and then come back and take the test again.

Fish
08-16-2010, 01:22 PM
You said "If you catch a hacker, take a video and post it on the site." I asked why that would be needed when there are THREE admins on. You ignored me and continued your rant about Hall. I dont know hall, and I dont know you. Your actions I felt were not all that great, and part of the reason why for the third time, Ill be coming in to bust some bitches up. So once again, look forward to working with you. This should be fun.

loka
08-16-2010, 01:22 PM
How fucking stupid do you have to be to figure out what owns is trying to say? I already made a comment on another thread about people screaming out "HACKER!" on the server making it 100X worse to make a solid demo and carry out a ban. In this case, she is pissed at Hallwagner for such douche-baggery things.

I suppose since you were on the server, and you felt the need to stroke your tiny ego, you wanted to get involved in the crusade for "waaaaaah they are bitching about me and my inadequacy" because that's all I saw; randomly posting about something that didn't involve you in the first place.

Honestly, read every word. They teach you this in grade school. If you're intelligent enough to follow you can skim every other word. However, most people on these forums would benefit highly from reading every fucking word. This thread is full of fail and tuna. Please close legs and this thread.

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 01:23 PM
You said "If you catch a hacker, take a video and post it on the site." I asked why that would be needed when there are THREE admins on. You ignored me and continued your rant about Hall. I dont know hall, and I dont know you. Your actions I felt were not all that great, and part of the reason why for the third time, Ill be coming in to bust some bitches up. So once again, look forward to working with you. This should be fun.

I like your attitude. I look forward to you losing your admin. Then again, we still have taz...so you can just sit in the retarted section with him. We'll point and laugh like we do him.

Fish
08-16-2010, 01:25 PM
How fucking stupid do you have to be to figure out what owns is trying to say? I already made a comment on another thread about people screaming out "HACKER!" on the server making it 100X worse to make a solid demo and carry out a ban. In this case, she is pissed at Hallwagner for such douche-baggery things.

I suppose since you were on the server, and you felt the need to stroke your tiny ego, you wanted to get involved in the crusade for "waaaaaah they are bitching about me and my inadequacy" because that's all I saw; randomly posting about something that didn't involve you in the first place.

Honestly, read every word. They teach you this in grade school. If you're intelligent enough to follow you can skim every other word. However, most people on these forums would benefit highly from reading every fucking word. This thread is full of fail and tuna. Please close legs and this thread.

Read my previous post. Pipe down. Stop trying to be like Walter JR.

XX0wnsXY
08-16-2010, 01:25 PM
Read my previous post. Pipe down. Stop trying to be like Walter JR.

lawllawllawllawl. Please...end the thread here. Perfect spot. Makes my dick grow in size.

Fish
08-16-2010, 01:26 PM
I like your attitude. I look forward to you losing your admin. Then again, we still have taz...so you can just sit in the retarted section with him. We'll point and laugh like we do him.

Never lost it before, wont lose it this time. I actually *gasp* follow the rules. Also never have had a complaint against my admin. :wtg:

Keep thinking you are queen shit.

Vladninja
08-16-2010, 01:33 PM
Never lost it before, wont lose it this time. I actually *gasp* follow the rules. Also never have had a complaint against my admin. :wtg:

Keep thinking you are queen shit.

Now children calm down....

Owns and Fish I think you guys are both good people lets not let this whole thing get anymore out of hand.

If you two cant work this out and be friends... how about at least playing nice and be good rivals.

I doubt Fish will get his admin taken away. Hes been admin before and does a great job... that being said you know how there is that one asshole in every group of friends... Well Fish can be that guy but I'm still glad to be his friend.

@ Owns I love ya girl... keep doing what your doing!

@ Fish Getting admin back huh? I missed ya man. I guess I will have to take sometime out of my day to come rape your face in GunGame.

Oh thread closed since in the 5 pages of nonsense I started to forget why the thread was even opened.