PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Mod has a Password?

alex_mamaroneck
08-16-2010, 08:39 AM
Zombie mod has a password?

ZOMBIE MOD HAS A PASSWORD?!!

ZOMBIE MOB HAS A PASSWORD??!! GRRRAAAAAHHHHHGHHHHH!!!:assault: :muffy: :banghead:

Anyways i assume everything is ok :wtg: and my Boss is working on it..... just curious when will it be up.

THANKS

anex
08-16-2010, 09:52 AM
Password can be obtained for a nominal fee.

hallwagner
08-16-2010, 10:28 AM
Password can be obtained for a nominal fee.

i wont kill you? :smirk:

ZERO
08-16-2010, 10:46 AM
Congrats to those who were able to play. You passed the needed IQ test to play zm. This was a special 6 hour no noobs game play. As we learned while it was interesting seeing only people smart enough to figure out how to get in it was not as much fun without all those noobs. So noobs, come back in!

Actually it was a security program that did not work the way it was expected to. lol

acolyte_to_jippity
08-16-2010, 10:58 AM
Congrats to those who were able to play. You passed the needed IQ test to play zm. This was a special 6 hour no noobs game play. As we learned while it was interesting seeing only people smart enough to figure out how to get in it was not as much fun without all those noobs. So noobs, come back in!

Actually it was a security program that did not work the way it was expected to. lol

huh. that's strange. what was the password set to anyway?
(and, this is actually the perfect place to make a plug for us haveing a seperate (yes kav, 31-slot) zombie server, passworded for only those people who earn entrance. james and them can decide who gets in and the pass. would be emailed to them)

Kavinsky
08-16-2010, 02:34 PM
Never going to happen.

Jeimuzu
08-16-2010, 05:32 PM
I MISSED IT? NOOOOO!.. Using my connections in Palm Coast I worked for a rich man for 8 hours for some extra cash.. I have never worked harder in my life.

hallwagner
08-16-2010, 05:34 PM

and half the play time was like playing pub with both spawns right next to eachother :D