PDA

View Full Version : admins dont know anything: i.e. owns

hallwagner
08-16-2010, 05:29 PM
so, i go on ibis gg and this kid comes and was obviously no-recoiling. i ask blade to come and spec him (thanks blade at least for that) but even tho we had multiple witnesses testify that the fuck had no-recoil hacks, blade still wouldn't ban him. at that point, your right; i did start yelling "hacks" and in turn the individual toggled them off. owns comes in and immediately says hes legit after probably like 5 seconds of spec'ing him. i know i have a history of calling "hax" on people, but you people should know when i'm joking. i may get shot and say "oh u hacker" but thats usually it. i raged at this hacking fuck for like 25 minutes even tho i was on his team and being helped by him. the asshat was hacking on one map, plain and fucking simple. asshole admins come in and assume im crying wolf, when i absolutely know what to look for in a hacker. i persisted with getting this fuck banned, and owns, because she was obviously in a bad mood or something, just let this hacking fuck stay in the server. to that, i say; great job ma'am :lmao:

Christmas
08-16-2010, 05:31 PM
http://images.nextnewnetworks.com/fb6db6f8f87394b495d465d86cbe0ed8.jpg

hallwagner
08-16-2010, 05:33 PM
real mature for someone who wasnt there :lmao:

Christmas
08-16-2010, 05:44 PM
Last time I checked the thread discussing this issue was locked. And for good reason.

Rapedollar$
08-16-2010, 06:18 PM
Correct. Toad mucus

ZERO
08-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Also why no demo. Regular players can demo and request a ban in the forums...