PDA

View Full Version : Vote Cyber, win herpes

CYBER
08-21-2010, 02:21 PM

In game name: Cyber <ibis.a>

Born: March 1990

Weapons of choice: KNIFE! "gotcha bitch!"

Maps: Most GG maps, specially abbey and all the overplayed maps.
All WCS maps :)

Reason for app: IBIS is the server i play ALL THE TIME on, after testing out many others. i love the players here, i love the admins, i respect all of em (fine.. most of them:P) and i try my best to be a welcoming guy to the server ( => more bait for my knife:D) and i am very fair with my admin usage. I have no legitimate abuse threads because i try to keep the servers at their best.

Experience: i have been playing CS all my life, i took a long ass time to play CSS tho, and as soon as i had it, i joined this server and in less than 2 weeks i wanted to be an admin, and i have been working my ass off as an admin to help everyone, day AND night,and that was more than a year ago as of now (january 2011). also i am trying to learn map making so that the clan could have its own map designer hopefully. i am a software engineer myself, and i'm good at my job, so im always happy to help zero around his work if ever needed it. and i am a forums whore now so i am always around to help out , i was also admin for other servers for a bit, and other games, so i know my way around rules.

Contact info: Steam me baby lol , and i'd be happy to drop by the server and help, or pm me here, or email me at [email protected]

Additional comments: i know its a bit early to apply for ibis as i know it takes time, yet i saw more recent admins making posts, much of which are more recent than me like brian and others (which i think are amazing)..
i just want to have my post up there just to let it "age like fine whine" in time, by which time i would still be admin and with more experience to fit better in the clan... i hope u guys give me a fair chance and not troll my ass for having a bad accent HAHAHA :)

+1 me if u think i'm decent enough to join the clan, if u -1 me, please provide a reason so that i work harder to be better! if i get in, i will post nudies :P ... mmm ... not sure thats an incentive now that i think about it ;P

Starfish :3
08-21-2010, 02:44 PM
+1 for eeerm... awesomeness? XD
fun player tho, fair admin... one of the people that are rather enjoyable to play with :D

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
08-21-2010, 02:45 PM
+1 Good admin and player :D

Oh Star I love your banner so cute!!

Special_K
08-21-2010, 02:56 PM
+1 for good admin, if you want to get my blessings get some bad/stale/too big/reskinned maps removed and some new fresh maps into rotation. My 2 cents.

hallwagner
08-21-2010, 03:00 PM
i cant vote for mccain instead? lol jk +1 for you!

08-21-2010, 03:02 PM
+1 Good admin and player :D

Oh Star I love your banner so cute!!

ty ^^ yours' truly from here on the forums made it for me

legion
08-21-2010, 03:09 PM
+1:wtg:

Perry
08-21-2010, 03:19 PM
+1 for being a good admin/friend

-1 for being a Canadian

+1 for keeping America's head warm :P

hmdbrian
08-21-2010, 03:43 PM
+1 for cyber!!!!

great guy, best of luck to ya buddy.

Six
08-21-2010, 04:07 PM
+1 @cyber.

Carina
08-21-2010, 04:18 PM
+1.. :wtg:
nice guy, good admin.. kinda okay player.. BAD knifer.. :lmao:

good luck Cyber

CYBER
08-21-2010, 04:43 PM
+1.. :wtg:
nice guy, good admin.. kinda okay player.. BAD knifer.. :lmao:

good luck Cyber

am just quoting the lasr post bcos am on cell, thx everyone! Highly appreciated for the support!
And carina??? BAD KNIFER?? Oh u just insulted my manhood, and u know whats gonna happen now bitch! Lol, thx nways:p and thx for txting me the forums updates:p

Carina
08-21-2010, 04:48 PM
am just quoting the lasr post bcos am on cell, thx everyone! Highly appreciated for the support!
And carina??? BAD KNIFER?? Oh u just insulted my manhood, and u know whats gonna happen now bitch! Lol, thx nways:p and thx for txting me the forums updates:p

LOL.. :D your manhood?!? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

anytime :wtg:

Wolfenstinger
08-21-2010, 04:50 PM
+1...why? cause his name is Cyber; he'll have trouble learning the ways of a vagalion, annnnnnnnnnd he gave me a cookie (he has more, hes hiding it from us).

with all that said, wheres the bag of candieZ i was promised for posting here... :smirk:

08-21-2010, 04:51 PM

i think ur manhood got cut off during those many lost knifefights :p

Carina
08-21-2010, 05:10 PM

+1000000000000000000 :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

CYBER
08-21-2010, 05:14 PM

lolllll star ahah, i only lost at most 10 FAIR knife fight for over all my admining time lol. That said, chopped off for each knife fight or not, i still have enough to make u go gaga over it:p
Those who -1 me will receive a picture of my manhood:p (carina, star...its too late now to change ur posts, as much as u want to!:p)
And carina, u know the 'manhood inside joke enough since france to respect it like a gd girl:p

Wolfenstinger
08-21-2010, 05:23 PM
lolllll star ahah, i only lost at most 10 FAIR knife fight for over all my admining time lol. That said, chopped off for each knife fight or not, i still have enough to make u go gaga over it:p
Those who -1 me will receive a picture of my manhood:p (carina, star...its too late now to change ur posts, as much as u want to!:p)
And carina, u know the 'manhood inside joke enough since france to respect it like a gd girl:p

in other words, hes lost over 1000 (at most) when he didn't have admin. :lmao:

Carina
08-21-2010, 05:27 PM

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

In that case.. +1 :D i wanna see what you THINK is your manhood :lmao::lmao::lmao:

p1l$3
08-21-2010, 06:09 PM
+1 for you bud

CYBER
08-21-2010, 06:10 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

In that case.. -1 :D i wanna see what you THINK is your manhood :lmao::lmao::lmao:

lets not troll this serious page lol, but u dnt need to -1 me for that, u still have that old cam of urs from france i assume?:p lol btw sry not replyin msn, night u2 babe! And when u wake up, am still waiting for that sandwish!!

Wolf?? ?i highly doubt it, lets take it in game, u and me, last man standing gets a cookie:p

acolyte_to_jippity
08-21-2010, 06:13 PM
lets not troll this serious page lol, but u dnt need to -1 me for that, u still have that old cam of urs from france i assume?:p lol btw sry not replyin msn, night u2 babe! And when u wake up, am still waiting for that sandwish!!

careful there cyber. thin line right now buddy

Jaz
08-21-2010, 06:19 PM
+1
Good admin, havent had to lose it on him yet!

Perry
08-21-2010, 07:01 PM
careful there cyber. thin line right now buddy

uhh.....wut?

acolyte_to_jippity
08-21-2010, 07:27 PM
uhh.....wut?

that sammich is for me!!

he can have one of ren's

+! still though

Perry
08-21-2010, 07:41 PM
that sammich is for me!!

he can have one of ren's

+! still though

bitch get off my sammich!

acolyte_to_jippity
08-21-2010, 07:57 PM
bitch get off my sammich!

oh, right. sorry.

so i get carina's, YOU get the mass of poisonous stuff known as Ren's cooking, and i guess cyber's left with blade's

CYBER
08-21-2010, 09:05 PM
oh, right. sorry.

so i get carina's, YOU get the mass of poisonous stuff known as Ren's cooking, and i guess cyber's left with blade's

lol, if i know carina well, she;s probably gonna be the one telling me to fix HER a fucking sandwich :P no use bashing heads with that girl :P
and for some reason, u got me wondering what ren's cooking REALLY would taste like :P and perry? fix me a "canadian" sandwich!

soo... aco ? a + or - 1? i'll give u smthn to eat with a big piece of meat in it if u want?:)

acolyte_to_jippity
08-21-2010, 09:34 PM
lol, if i know carina well, she;s probably gonna be the one telling me to fix HER a fucking sandwich :P no use bashing heads with that girl :P
and for some reason, u got me wondering what ren's cooking REALLY would taste like :P and perry? fix me a "canadian" sandwich!

soo... aco ? a + or - 1? i'll give u smthn to eat with a big piece of meat in it if u want?:)

well, coming from you, i can be sure you're talking about some nice store-bought steak, since there's nothing "big" or "meaty" about your anatomy...so i suppose a +!

CYBER
08-21-2010, 09:48 PM
well, coming from you, i can be sure you're talking about some nice store-bought steak, since there's nothing "big" or "meaty" about your anatomy...so i suppose a +!

hehehe.... damn u accolyte... now am actually hungry for steak... brb guys :P
and thx for the +1 regardless:P cu in game bro:)

Wolfenstinger
08-21-2010, 10:16 PM
Wolf?? ?i highly doubt it, lets take it in game, u and me, last man standing gets a cookie:p

Finished. You owe me TWO cookies because you had a gun out. :lmao:

XX0wnsXY
08-21-2010, 10:28 PM
Good admin. +1. although, you posting responses in threads that were meant for msn is strange.

CYBER
08-22-2010, 02:56 AM
Finished. You owe me TWO cookies because you had a gun out. :lmao:

dude i didnt even know u were settling the score! i was shooting someone elsewhen u knifed me in back in a cluster fuck of 5 ppl in a corner:P give me a break1!!:P

Good admin. +1. although, you posting responses in threads that were meant for msn is strange.
yeah lol, thats bcos i was on my cell msn and it crashed, and i JUST asked carina to check the forums for updates for me... figured i;d leave her a temp msg here fast to know i wont be replying to her question:P just ignore my lazy ass here:P at least it worked :P
but thx for +1 :) am searching for urs to +1 u too, do u have one?"

Spasm
08-22-2010, 03:02 AM
+1 good admin, fun to play with :)

mag36
08-24-2010, 04:04 PM
I only have one thing to say :violin:***Godfather music***:violin:

:wtg::wtg:
+1

CYBER
08-25-2010, 02:28 AM
I only have one thing to say :violin:***Godfather music***:violin:

+1

hahaha i think i got goosebumps in my balls just bcos of the godfather music:P Thx mag :)
EDIT: WHERE DO U GUYS FUCKING GET UR SIGNATURES NWAYS ???:P

mag36
08-25-2010, 08:29 AM
WHERE DO U GUYS FUCKING GET UR SIGNATURES NWAYS ???:P

the talented people here in ibis forums. "Chirstmas" and "Yours Truely" had a thread whre they take requests

A Baby
08-25-2010, 07:20 PM
+1 Good admin, decent player; still hasn't won a fair knife fight against me yet. =P

-blink-
08-26-2010, 04:04 PM
havent play much with u...but the times that i have its been great..good admin +1 for me for now and hope we play more together...even if we play i dont think u'll notice me... im pretty quite..lol

CYBER
08-26-2010, 04:05 PM
+1 Good admin, decent player; still hasn't won a fair knife fight against me yet. =P

hahaha i gotta admit on that ,ur knife is faster than i expect, but i enjoy a gd challenge:P
u;re one of the few that ever decently knifed me :) thx for the + 1:D

Solarsoul
08-30-2010, 08:14 PM
+1 for great guy
-1 for stealing Carina
+1 for being a good admin
-1 for Knifing me
but the +1 wins for being a friend and fun player

acolyte_to_jippity
08-30-2010, 09:12 PM
+1 for great guy
-1 for stealing Carina
-1 for Knifing me

hmmm, i doubt i'd get your vote then either

CYBER
08-30-2010, 09:18 PM
+1 for great guy
-1 for stealing Carina
-1 for Knifing me

lol ur math sucks big time! but thx nways :D lets hope that clan members vote on this, since regs and admin votes are only for support, not for actually vote:P :(

THE HOLY SH**T!
08-30-2010, 10:02 PM
ur on my friends list so whatever that counts for. :icon_mrgreen:

CYBER
09-08-2010, 03:26 AM
ur on my friends list so whatever that counts for. :icon_mrgreen:

hahaha coming from u holyshit, i;ll take that as a compliment :P
damnit , i need clans to confirm my app :( lol

CYBER
09-16-2010, 03:57 PM
come on guys! dnt stop now, need more votes!!! :P

chase
09-16-2010, 09:31 PM
come on guys! dnt stop now, need more votes!!! :P

You shouldn't have to beg people to give you a +1...

-=NYS=- C.O.
11-24-2010, 06:54 PM
Definitely a -1. Why ? Because we're n*(&^%s !

CYBER
12-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Definitely a -1. Why ? Because we're n*(&^%s !

NYS, bro, i think thats the second time that someone has to correct you that i never said that ibis ppl are the N word... i spend most of my time on ibis... i do my best for the community... ur confusion might be the fact that Perry called ibis ppl N**** after getting banned from the server... he said " all ppl at ibis are N******",
where i told him that " I play there -.-" ... implying that if u;re calling THEM smthn, u;re calling me the SAME thing... i was clearly making a point that he shouldnt call u guys N word... specially that am part of the community myself...
i never called u guys that... its quite the opposite...
i hope u can consider this in order to change ur vote to the very least a neutral vote.... just an fyi...
thanks.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-02-2010, 08:52 PM
NYS, bro, i think thats the second time that someone has to correct you that i never said that ibis ppl are the N word... i spend most of my time on ibis... i do my best for the community... ur confusion might be the fact that Perry called ibis ppl N**** after getting banned from the server... he said " all ppl at ibis are N******",
where i told him that " I play there -.-" ... implying that if u;re calling THEM smthn, u;re calling me the SAME thing... i was clearly making a point that he shouldnt call u guys N word... specially that am part of the community myself...
i never called u guys that... its quite the opposite...
i hope u can consider this in order to change ur vote to the very least a neutral vote.... just an fyi...
thanks.

actually, same time. i just in't reply to this one, but he realize his mistake in the other post and just never got around to fixing this one.

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Yea it was my mistake. My apologies. Still -1.

THE HOLY SH**T!
12-05-2010, 01:54 PM
hahahaha

CYBER
12-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Yea it was my mistake. My apologies. Still -1.

LOL... all gd... all gd

DeadEyeDeNNi$
12-05-2010, 07:29 PM
I wanna know what the prize is cus I have bad memories of buying CrackerJacks + being disappointed :P

:lmao: :lmao:

CYBER
12-06-2010, 02:17 PM
I wanna know what the prize is cus I have bad memories of buying CrackerJacks + being disappointed :P

:lmao: :lmao:

cookies!!! cookies i tell you:P
lol i dnt know why NYS might wanna -1 me if i have never seen him online , or met him, or even talked to him EVER , but its all gd :P
i posted this app way back, it was too early for me, probably should have waited till recently or next yr so that ppl start to know me better :P

CYBER
01-10-2011, 07:52 PM
bumping for attention :P
i think i posted my app too early, no one knew me back then, lets fix that!!!

all of u got to feel my rage so far, so plz gimme ur opinion:)

&&toasties
01-10-2011, 08:03 PM
buy me minecrack now.

+1<33

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-10-2011, 08:26 PM
No chance in hell.

CYBER
01-10-2011, 09:22 PM
No chance in hell.

may i ask for a reason why u keep -1 me?
thanks.

&&toasties
01-10-2011, 09:25 PM
may i ask for a reason why u keep -1 me?
thanks.

Don't bother.

Not worth it.

CYBER
01-20-2011, 03:18 PM
edited my application bcos its been around 8 months since i applied.

inthebutt
01-20-2011, 07:19 PM
No chance in hell.

I would like this if we had a "like" button.

CYBER
01-20-2011, 11:30 PM
I would like this if we had a "like" button.

http://www.zedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/LikeButton.gif

now that u have that like button , how about u tell me why?

u no like my nudies ?:(

&&toasties
01-23-2011, 11:56 AM
http://www.zedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/LikeButton.gif

now that u have that like button , how about u tell me why?

u no like my nudies ?:(

It's because l suck his miniature cock...

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-25-2011, 12:08 PM
edited my application bcos its been around 8 months since i applied.

You're wasting your time.

Christmas
01-25-2011, 12:16 PM
You're wasting your time.

Then lock it?

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-25-2011, 12:46 PM
Then lock it?

That's up to to the applicant.

CYBER
01-25-2011, 01:13 PM
That's up to to the applicant.

well that aint happening.

my application is set up bcos i try to work my ass of to EARN the right to even submit an app, not to mention hopefully getting in IBIS one day.

i dont know why you're all out to hate me when i havent done anything to u nor do i even hold a grudge as we speak for what u keep doing...
u just randomly considered me as an enemy for some reason...

-=NYS=- C.O.
01-25-2011, 01:30 PM
I don't need to give you an explanation. As long as im in IBIS. You will not be recommended by me.

CYBER
01-25-2011, 01:41 PM
I don't need to give you an explanation. As long as im in IBIS. You will not be recommended by me.

gd to know ,
now i know not to waste my time with you.

๖ReS
01-25-2011, 04:40 PM
E-FIGHT !!!

*grabs popcorn*

*cuts hole in bottom*

AND NOW... The waiting game.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-25-2011, 04:58 PM
E-FIGHT !!!

*grabs popcorn*

*cuts hole in bottom*

AND NOW... The waiting game.

hoping owns will come to take her popcorn back eh?

๖ReS
01-25-2011, 05:10 PM
hoping owns will come to take her popcorn back eh?

You know me too well...

DON'T RUIN IT.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-25-2011, 05:33 PM
You know me too well...

DON'T RUIN IT.

fuck no i'm not going to ruin anything. i'll have some popcorn of my own off in the corner waiting to laugh my ass off at her reaction, then suavely come over to offer her some of my popcorn ^_^

&&toasties
01-25-2011, 05:58 PM
+1 for Cyber, he's a great and fun guy.

Don't be discouraged by losers with no lives, Cyber.

Be optimistic and you'll get in.

^^

Leroy Jenkins
01-27-2011, 02:49 PM
+1
cool.

ritalin
01-27-2011, 02:49 PM
+1

Cool guy, even tho I don't understand 99.9% of the stuff that comes out of his foreigner mouth :ninja:

No but all jokes aside, Cyber deserves a fair shot. Hes an active on the forums and active in-game, can't say that about too many of ya.

:ninja:

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-27-2011, 03:20 PM
+1 all around decent guy whom is patient and understanding.

Vagina
01-27-2011, 04:19 PM
+1 cybers a good admin, I've personally never seen him do stuff he shouldn't. Always talkative and says something funny here and there. I see nor eason why he shouldn't be allowed in the clan.

The only one that I saw put a -1 was this NYS dude, and he never really said a reason... Sounds like hes just a bitchy flamer. I bet he's just jealous of cybers accent. ;D

Whats the hold up? You'll allow him to be an admin but won't let him in the clan? He's been around for a while, maybe even on the servers longer then me. And I've been putsing around your servers for a little over a year. Chop chop!

CYBER
01-27-2011, 04:21 PM
+1 cybers a good admin, I've personally never seen him do stuff he shouldn't. Always talkative and says something funny here and there. I see nor eason why he shouldn't be allowed in the clan.

The only one that I saw put a -1 was this NYS dude, and he never really said a reason... Sounds like hes just a bitchy flamer. I bet he's just jealous of cybers accent. ;D

Whats the hold up? You'll allow him to be an admin but won't let him in the clan? He's been around for a while, maybe even on the servers longer then me. And I've been putsing around your servers for a little over a year. Chop chop!

hahaha vagina u bitch ! thanks for the comment lol , but i have a feeling its did not help at all :P
thanks nways lol u still suck compared to me hehe, and its not that they didnt allow me btw, they only vote once a year :P fucking troller

A Baby Panda
01-27-2011, 05:08 PM
+1, cyber's a good guy and a good player. Always keeps the rules/rule breakers in check in my experience.

KɅΞW
01-28-2011, 08:53 AM
+1 respectable player and admin

Fish
01-30-2011, 12:26 AM
What up my people.

My suggestion is nys doesnt like you cause Toasties likes you. LOL.

+1 though. Cyber is for sure a loyal IBIS person.

CYBER
01-30-2011, 12:32 AM
What up my people.

hahahahaha yo maybe its one of those crazy hate/love triangles ?:P
hehehe again, i still have nthn against nys, we just started on the wrong foot , and misunderstandings happen lol, if he hates me , its his choice honestly i dont care bcos i know i didnt do anything wrongful against him, it will come in time...

but thanks man for the +1, havent seen u around in a while, why arent u admining anymore? i wanna knife ur ass :G

Fish
01-30-2011, 12:48 AM
Started my new job, so no more weeks off. Plus I work overnights now, so the normal time I played before wouldnt be the same.

Plus I got some console games and about 10 books for Christmas I need to read. LOL.

CYBER
01-30-2011, 10:17 AM
Started my new job, so no more weeks off. Plus I work overnights now, so the normal time I played before wouldnt be the same.

Plus I got some console games and about 10 books for Christmas I need to read. LOL.

ibis > console games> BOOKS > work> you lol

books... sheesh! get ur ass in game so i can rape it damnit!

&&toasties
01-30-2011, 02:11 PM
What up my people.

I would have to second this notion.

lmao.

CYBER
10-22-2011, 04:02 AM
now that im back, bump this fucking thread!
i wanna be part of ibis clan/upper rank because i've been here for a while and even when i left a bit to study, i was still helping the forums, and i couldnt stay away forever!
here i am, ready to kick butt , cyber style:)

vote me up ppl , but instead of cookies, im giving away condoms.

And remember kids, always blame your shitty lives on your dad's condom.

maynard
10-22-2011, 05:20 AM
upper lvl admin positions are only available when there's an open slot.

taz1stP
10-22-2011, 06:02 AM
down with one of the upper lev admin then i say link b/c i dont see him ever XD

Jiggy
10-22-2011, 01:48 PM
now that im back, bump this fucking thread!
i wanna be part of ibis clan/upper rank because i've been here for a while and even when i left a bit to study, i was still helping the forums, and i couldnt stay away forever!
here i am, ready to kick butt , cyber style:)

vote me up ppl , but instead of cookies, im giving away condoms.

And remember kids, always blame your shitty lives on your dad's condom. give me a cookie bitch lol =) +1

Link
10-22-2011, 04:24 PM
down with one of the upper lev admin then i say link b/c i dont see him ever XD

consider yourself lucky that you don't see me taz, because I wouldn't put up with your shit :P lol

Rapedollar$
10-22-2011, 11:27 PM
just fyi, the prize for voting for cyber is aids.... with a side of herpes....

CYBER
10-23-2011, 12:01 AM
shhhhhh rape, dnt ruin the surprise! :P btw how are u bro? i havent seen u in a bit! get ur ass to GG and play some churches!

maynard thx for the info, i already knew that, im just building the suspense if this happened:P

wassabi, taz and link, thx for swarming my thread, bitches! <3

Steamer
10-23-2011, 01:28 AM
Stop whoring yourself.

Penis シ
10-23-2011, 03:11 AM
You can't quote yourself in your quote section, dildo. -1

And for the record, dildo's are a penis' worst enemy.

SCRIBBLE
10-23-2011, 10:38 AM
Experience: i have been playing CS all my life

Born: March 1990

I find it hard to believe you've been playing CS for 21 years with no breaks.

Jiggy
10-23-2011, 03:57 PM
+1 FOR CYBER :wtg:

CYBER
10-23-2011, 04:33 PM
steamr, penis and scribble go fuck urselves :P

steamer : u're a gay fuck, u dnt even say hi in game until i backstabbed u 3 times in a row in deagle?:P btw hi buddy :D
penis : i had a quote about your penis... but then it was too tiny compared to my sig. so i used mine.
scrib : lollll , well i obviously meant all my gaming years... started with HL, and then after CS was made i've been addicted since.
but thx for pointing out the obvious!

SCRIBBLE
10-23-2011, 06:44 PM
steamr, penis and scribble go fuck urselves :P
scrib : lollll , well i obviously meant all my gaming years... started with HL, and then after CS was made i've been addicted since.
but thx for pointing out the obvious!

I was just giving you a hard time. :lmao:

CYBER
10-23-2011, 07:09 PM
And i love ur hard timing ass too buddy:)C u ingame if u want at midnight-ish

Steamer
10-24-2011, 12:33 PM
LIAR! FU!!!!!!!!!

I knifed you too...

CYBER
10-25-2011, 02:48 AM
whatever Mod changed this thread name .. FUCK U!!! lol...
but i'll take that as a sign of love that you;re voting for me yeay :D

Rapedollar$
10-25-2011, 11:20 AM
te he...

acolyte_to_jippity
10-25-2011, 11:40 AM
te he...

obviously it wasn't you. the perpetrator is still at large!!

Link
10-25-2011, 11:43 AM
if voting for cyber wins me herpes, then count me out. :P

acolyte_to_jippity
10-25-2011, 11:47 AM
if voting for cyber wins me herpes, then count me out. :P

why? can't catch it twice

Link
10-25-2011, 01:16 PM
i never voted for cyber in the first place..so I don't have herpes to begin with. :)

BladeTwinSwords
10-25-2011, 03:34 PM
I take back my +1. I found the cure for herpes. (-1 Cybers app) :icon_mrgreen:

CYBER
10-25-2011, 06:30 PM
awwwwwwwwww, that damn herpes, i knew doing rape's mom was not the best idea...

then again, neither was writing this comment :P

i <3 u rape !!!:D don't abuse me too much ? plz ?:P

taz1stP
10-25-2011, 09:04 PM
are these monkey herps b/c they sound better.

Steamer
10-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Don't lie to us... Don't blame the ass rape herpes you got from Rape on his mother, bad taste. :smirk:

Spasm
01-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Masturbating my way over to cyber's app. Ohhh yea spasm is awesome ooohhh yea, oh oh i mean
+1 CYBER!

Hitman
02-02-2012, 03:50 PM
I dont know................I DONT KNOW......LEmme think

OK +1

CYBER
02-02-2012, 04:41 PM
I love you 2 hitman:) are u on wcs or smthn ? I havent seen u in ages:) and thx for the +1 , im willin to do anything non-homo erotic for ibis:p ( sad news for maymay:p)

CYBER
04-27-2012, 08:06 AM
you know ,its been a while since i got to this thread.. hmm... bump?:D i still have that damn cookie:P

CHI-TOWN
04-27-2012, 04:18 PM
+1 forsher He is vary active, catches alot of hackers, Hes a great ULA I would say one of the best ones. Hes vary fun to play with:wtg: All around great admin

acolyte_to_jippity
04-27-2012, 05:44 PM
you know ,its been a while since i got to this thread.. hmm... bump?:D i still have that damn cookie:P

i'd +1 again but...

+1 forsher He is vary active, catches alot of hackers, Hes a great ULA I would say one of the best ones. Hes vary fun to play with:wtg: All around great admin

sorry bro. i don't want to waste a +1 on a sinking and doomed app

CYBER
04-27-2012, 09:54 PM
i'd +1 again but...
sorry bro. i don't want to waste a +1 on a sinking and doomed app

hahahahahahahahahahaha, thanks for the implicit positive reinforcement, and lol at the second part. play nice you two, im warning ya:P (dnt fuck with my app bitches!)
but hey, all feedback is always appreciated:)

thats part of moving on, and i personally think that with my time on the server, i am better off being a mediator to clan/zero and other admins, and regulars, with the occasional hacker-seeking hunt.
this is just my opinion, but i also think that i have proven myself over the years to know how to be both a friend AND a mentor for new admins, how to solve issues in the server instantly and mediate between ppl, ....
i wouldnt call myself a role model, bcos i suck at that:P but i sure try to give the best image i can of myself, a quality every clan member tries at their best.
also, lets face it, im one of the most annoyingly active people in game and on forums, to the point where people hate my existence <- clan attribute ftw :D hahaha (plz dnt perma ban me clanners! yet)

Steamer
04-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Simmer down now......

Erdenay
04-27-2012, 11:05 PM
I realize that I am still quite new and I really don't have any authority, but I would like to put a +1 here. From what I've seen, Cyber always goes above and beyond call of duty as an admin and as a friend - he helps both the newcomers to adjust, he makes sure that server is running well and no one is breaking the rules and he's always willing to help a friend. Besides, how could you not vote for him if you get his rages and HERPES at the same time?! At least, that's definitely enough for me :)

checkster
04-28-2012, 02:16 PM
+1 if I get herpes

Carmichal
04-29-2012, 01:32 PM
+1 I would like to decline the herps though, they don't look like a fun thing to have on a vajayjay.

Steamer
04-29-2012, 08:57 PM
they don't look like a fun thing to have on a vajayjay.

Wait.. but you don't... what...

Carmichal
04-29-2012, 10:33 PM
I try not to disclose the fact that I have a penis... Both woman and men go crazy when they realize how fantastic it is. I'd rather have people know me for who I am, not because I have the greatest penis of all time! I don't expect any one on here to truly understand.

Yes steamer I have a vagine I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

checkster
04-30-2012, 05:28 PM
I posted like 3 days ago and still no herpes, how is it delivered ? Must I have some sort of cybersex ?

Maladjusted
05-01-2012, 11:54 AM
+1 , good guy and has the servers best interest in mind.

Assassin
06-04-2012, 10:24 AM
+1 for the mexican danger...nah he's good shit. great admin does his job..is fair.

CYBER
06-21-2012, 01:19 PM
i got tired of seeing Steamr's app on the front page. so there, fuck you steamr!:P bump! lol

also, thanks for the +1s up top :) believe it or not, i just noticed that i never replied to those:S

XX0wnsXY
06-21-2012, 01:27 PM
i got tired of seeing Steamr's app on the front page. so there, fuck you steamr!:P bump! lol

also, thanks for the +1s up top :) believe it or not, i just noticed that i never replied to those:S

Damn cyber...you are desperate.

CYBER
06-21-2012, 01:52 PM
your point is?
it's clan we're talking about.
if you're not on your toes jumping loops to get into it, while working your ass off left and right to make the community better, with an occasional thanks to people supporting you, then I question your goals and ideals in the community.
no offence, but you're not one to judge "my desperation", to each his own thing. I know what I do, and don't give a damn.

anywho, I'm not starting anything between us, I don't have a buff with you, it's sad that I still like you more than most people here, soooo cookie?

Hitman
06-21-2012, 02:18 PM
Children children please......

Gotta prove more.....you gotta have my babies then maybe I can give a +1 lol

CYBER
06-21-2012, 03:03 PM
Children children please......Gotta prove more.....you gotta have my babies then maybe I can give a +1 lolUnless one of us grows a vagina soon, pray for an immaculate conception.:p and i do realise we all need to prove, no question about it bud:)

XX0wnsXY
06-21-2012, 04:03 PM
your point is?
it's clan we're talking about.
if you're not on your toes jumping loops to get into it, while working your ass off left and right to make the community better, with an occasional thanks to people supporting you, then I question your goals and ideals in the community.
no offence, but you're not one to judge "my desperation", to each his own thing. I know what I do, and don't give a damn.

anywho, I'm not starting anything between us, I don't have a buff with you, it's sad that I still like you more than most people here, soooo cookie?

Hmm ..you're very offended when I was joking around, must be some truth to that statement Also..bumping your app is hardly "on your toes" or doing anything constructive which was my point but HEY..what do I know?

CYBER
06-21-2012, 06:59 PM
Hmm ..you're very offended when I was joking around, must be some truth to that statement Also..bumping your app is hardly "on your toes" or doing anything constructive which was my point but HEY..what do I know?
i bump my thread every now and then for the hell of it, surely not the only one that does that.
what i meant by on your toes, is the amount of work i put into ibis , whether in game or forums, or helping zero with races and testing or being always active when someone needs something taken care off in the servers. its hardly limited to "bumping my thread".
and i took as offence because thats not the first time i see you implicitly throw in a bash at me on the forums, i usually dnt give a damn,
but dont bring it into my app.
if you dont like my app, by all means, dnt come here, you cant just "wander" into my post in my app by accident u know, like other sections...

nway, look i really have nthn against u , apparently unlike you since the general word out is that you dont like me for some reason, which i really could care less because i know i never did anything except backing u up in all ur shit, even when u publicly bashed me before ula, you know, when u were drunk out of ur mind?
oh well, case closed. i'll chalk this one to "lets pretend it never happened", i cant hold grudges for ppl i used to be on gd terms with.
night.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

for all you ppl enjoying the kicks, me and owns are cool .. just fucking around out of boredom and misinterpretations of shit...
owns .... dnt forget the fucking ":P" next time >_< lol

Steamer
06-21-2012, 07:25 PM
Damn kids.

Joker
06-21-2012, 10:50 PM
Children children please......

Gotta prove more.....you gotta have my babies then maybe I can give a +1 lol

Lol dam children....

Jiggy
06-22-2012, 03:42 AM
+1 For Cyber Great guy :)

Hitman
06-22-2012, 07:11 AM
Class PAY ATTENTION!!! If I have to tell you ONE MORE TIME........

Lol. Why can't we be friends? Cuz I say FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA

CYBER
06-22-2012, 08:34 AM
Class PAY ATTENTION!!! If I have to tell you ONE MORE TIME........

Lol. Why can't we be friends? Cuz I say FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA
i'd give u a cookie, but rapedollar$ turned it to herpes... *(see thread name)
are you sure you want me to have ur babies now faggot ?:P <3

and joker, we all got a +1 from hitman, he's like a prostitute giving away his valuables for cheap :P

I LOVE U HITMAN! <3 keep the change.

Steamer
06-22-2012, 04:49 PM
hitman, he's like a prostitute giving away his valuables for cheap :P.

I still win.
^_____________^

CYBER
06-22-2012, 08:17 PM
I still win.
^_____________^
fucking nympho

Hitman
06-24-2012, 01:20 AM
HEY! GOD DAMNIT!!!! I charge for my prostitutes...... LOL

CYBER
06-24-2012, 05:33 AM
HEY! GOD DAMNIT!!!! I charge for my prostitutes...... LOL
so whats ur type baby?:P

do u like brown , black, white, blonde or red hair? bcos i can just borrow a wig from steamr and shit gets real.

maynard
06-24-2012, 05:50 AM
so whats ur type baby?:P

do u like brown , black, white, blonde or red hair? bcos i can just borrow a wig from steamr and shit gets real.

you forgot your people.... "Mexicans" :lmao: :beer:

CYBER
06-24-2012, 06:01 AM
im sorry. my people already have trouble crossing one border. aint no fucking way we're going all the way to canada to please ur ass too.

maynard
06-24-2012, 06:01 AM
taco?

CYBER
06-24-2012, 06:02 AM
taco?
herpes?

maynard
06-24-2012, 06:04 AM
look! I found a picture of you! hard at work 2 I'm sure.

CYBER
06-24-2012, 06:05 AM
look! I found a picture of you! hard at work 2 I'm sure.

watching over me i presume
http://torontoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/poutine_1.jpg

maynard
06-24-2012, 06:22 AM
the Red sox can suck my cock..... it's all about the Yankees.

CYBER
06-24-2012, 06:23 AM
the Red sox can suck my cock..... it's all about the Yankees.
oh sry, did i offend u poutine-man?

maynard
06-24-2012, 06:24 AM
wait... is the Mexican french Canadian.... calling the German/Canadian "poutine man"?.. Christ... this is getting 2 weird for me. I'm out.

CYBER
06-24-2012, 06:26 AM
wait... is the Mexican french Canadian.... calling the German/Canadian "poutine man"?.. Christ... this is getting 2 weird for me. I'm out.
my ex , she is german canadian. so bottom line, go fuck urself . lol

acolyte_to_jippity
06-24-2012, 09:59 AM
my ex , she is german canadian. so bottom line, go fuck urself . lol

you were hoking up with maymay in the past? wtf?

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-24-2012, 08:44 PM
no....

Hitman
06-24-2012, 10:03 PM
OK.....im never coming back to this app again...Goodjob derailing it by getting all freaky and shit....

Oh and my babys name in the future will be all one word: RAPEnRUN

brett friggin favre
06-24-2012, 10:08 PM

named after how it was conceived? giggity.

anywho, +1. cuz im feeling generous, but in truth cyber, you disgust me and i want to squash you like the mexican jumping bean you are. <3

CYBER
06-25-2012, 12:24 AM
Blame it on maynard and his tacos...
annnndddd there goes my application plummeting to the ground! damnit hitman! i love u ! dnt leave meeeee! *ackward silence ftw*

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-26-2012, 09:00 AM
is the glitter fan show working?

CYBER
06-26-2012, 09:22 AM
is the glitter fan show working?
nah, it closed down when their most valued customer left. speaking of whom, sup mikey lol

Rapedollar$
06-26-2012, 05:33 PM

aww how sweet! partially naming your kid after me! i <3 u too hitman!

inthebutt
06-27-2012, 03:15 PM
Denied.

CYBER
06-28-2012, 12:18 AM
Denied.Thanks for the feedback anyway man.
i just wish it gave reasons so that i can work on improving these issues?

inthebutt
06-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the feedback anyway man.
i just wish it gave reasons so that i can work on improving these issues?

I don't know just wanted to see what you would say..

CYBER
06-29-2012, 07:39 PM
I don't know just wanted to see what you would say..
i got nthn to say bud, except that ever since i got into the ibis community, i made it my goal to get in clan one day,
and I'd like to think that I'm trying my best, failing or not, sooner or later, I'm doing my best :)

other than that, thanks for the reply, and i hope i see u in game again, depending on the server u play in.
hopefully this time u wont get banned by someone like brian ibis.a for having an IBIS tag without showing in console lol

inthebutt
06-29-2012, 09:16 PM
I'm willing to waste $11 bucks to perma ban someone again for doing that.

CYBER
06-29-2012, 09:46 PM
I'm willing to waste $11 bucks to perma ban someone again for doing that.
haha, OR u can just give me the heads up and i'll take care of that...
my ULA perma hammer is always itching :smirk:
+ i already do puny jobs (referring to ur hulk image, DAMN btw) for adminless clan members when im needed at short notice.

CYBER
11-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Good news! My herpes cleared up for now! :P
Take while you can:smirk:

bump this shit motherfuckers.

XX0wnsXY
11-20-2012, 06:21 PM
Good news! My herpes cleared up for now! :P
Take while you can:smirk:

bump this shit motherfuckers.

I want you to make clan...but I want to make it too. if its between you or I...I choose me. : p

Rapedollar$
11-20-2012, 06:23 PM
I want you to make clan...but I want to make it too. if its between you or I...I choose me. : p

^

CYBER
11-20-2012, 07:20 PM
I want you to make clan...but I want to make it too. if its between you or I...I choose me. : pu bitch! Hehe i love u too! Don't worry, im not here to steal ur thunder, if anything i hope we keep working together and leveling together in ibis (yes, guild wars is affecting me in real life now...u got me addicted-.-)

Steamer
11-20-2012, 07:51 PM
You need to bump your own thread... Lulzzzzz :smirk:
Good luck foooo. :)

What
12-05-2013, 12:57 PM
As far as actually being a potent combination of active and responsive, Cyber bests the competition, even if he doesn't pay for his own internet.

+<1

Carmichal
12-05-2013, 01:48 PM
no +1...

CYBER
12-05-2013, 07:00 PM
As far as actually being a potent combination of active and responsive, Cyber bests the competition, even if he doesn't pay for his own internet.

+<1

i didnt see that you bumped by thread.
thanks, that was actually quite...euhm... humane from you.

Getting in clan's always been what i wanted the most here.
Regarding my overall attitude from years before, although i rage at some people occasionally, i dont ACTUALLY rage, it's a fun game where people intentionally test the limites of my patience just to piss me off for shits and giggles, and i'm fine with that lol.

and most people still like me for being transparent, not only because i'm probably the most active of admins/ulas in game and available to help everyone, but because i'm either your best friend on the server, or your worst enemy, but i am SOMETHING to each person, and i've dealt with almost everyone on the server :) and so far so good, because i've yet to rage-perma ban everyone :P (... i wont... trust me, i've had the opportunity :P)

so lets hope i actually get considered for clan this year or wtvr year they are voting clan (hopefully soon bcos let's face it, most clan are either gone or afk </3)

i really wanna help the old ball and chainmay and everyone else who gave so much for ibis too :)

also carm, huh?

brett friggin favre
10-13-2014, 02:25 AM
cyber's a turd eater.

Hitman
10-17-2014, 10:06 AM
yes duhh