PDA

View Full Version : 2 kills 1 gun

StarsMine
08-22-2010, 12:49 PM
We used to be able to get 2 levels if we kill 2 people with one bullet. We no longer are able to do this anymore, is this supposed to be like this or not?

I have done it with the AK, Scout, and shotgun twice now and not gotten the 2 lvs like I should

acolyte_to_jippity
08-22-2010, 01:02 PM
...i never remember that working.

like, ever.

Envy
08-22-2010, 01:09 PM
That's prolly 'cause you aren't good enough? :P

But srsly, yeah it's been an on and off thing for a few years now IIRC. Depends what version of GG... mods... etc possibly. Zero could have just turned it off though.

ZERO
08-22-2010, 02:06 PM
That was a glitch after the OB update that was fixed. It is working the way that it should. :wtg:

Kavinsky
08-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Its working the way it shouldnt, this was a happy accident the kind which valve was good at a few years ago that made them so successfull and it should be fixed so that it does this again.

and remove the reserved slots from gg already damn it.

hallwagner
08-23-2010, 06:12 PM
the best feeling is when you do it with glock, for real ive done it twice, its awesome

StarsMine
08-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Hall, i can do knife, so my favorite time to do it is with the AK

hallwagner
08-25-2010, 07:11 PM
Hall, i can do knife, so my favorite time to do it is with the AK

i know, you just feel more powerful doing it with such a weak gun as the glock :P

Perry
08-25-2010, 08:59 PM
anyone else think of 2 girls 1 cup when reading the name of this thread lol?

TheLittlestHobo
08-25-2010, 10:43 PM
I thought of BME Pain Olympics.

Perry
08-25-2010, 11:02 PM
my god...

sickest shit I have ever seen....And i lurk 4chan!

CYBER
08-26-2010, 04:19 PM
my god...

sickest shit I have ever seen....And i lurk 4chan!

i've watched all those retarded clips laughing my ass off at how retarded ppl are :P(u can find them at thatsphucked.com)
and yet, the BME olympics is the only one that made me almost throw up -.-
i blame XEN for making me watch those clips straight in a row!!!!

but seriously now, i wish u can level up twice again :( it needed skills (or luck:P) to double penetrate, i mean, to double kill 2 ppl in with 1 bullet!

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
08-27-2010, 10:14 PM
i've watched all those retarded clips laughing my ass off at how retarded ppl are :P(u can find them at thatsphucked.com)
and yet, the BME olympics is the only one that made me almost throw up -.-
i blame XEN for making me watch those clips straight in a row!!!!

but seriously now, i wish u can level up twice again :( it needed skills (or luck:P) to double penetrate, i mean, to double kill 2 ppl in with 1 bullet!

Hahaha my powers of persuation have caused you nausea muahahhaa! :icon_mrgreen:

CYBER
08-29-2010, 06:45 AM
Hahaha my powers of persuation have caused you nausea muahahhaa! :icon_mrgreen:

xen: did u ever watch bme olympics?
cyber: no, maybe? i watched all the retard clips u mentionned but dnt remember their names.
xen : this one will make u throw up for sure, u wont be able to watch half of it ....
cyber: is that a dare? give me a sec let me watch it...
*guy chopping off dick and maybe putting it in a fucking chicken soup*

cyber: *erghh* XENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN why the fuck did u run from the server????????:P that vid made me flinch!!
xen : see that didnt affect me as much as 1 guy 1 cup.
cyber : well, am a guy, pain olympics makes me flinch, whereas 1 the butt cup makes YOU flinch:P i guess each person is affected by stuff they might relate to ?:P
*laughs, cyber goes and throws up, comes back and xen laughed and left. conversation ends ackwardly, *

++ sorry for taking over thread, just wanted to show how "persuasive xen can be
PS: how about that double level up thing???
i just killed 3 ppl headshot with ONE awp shot... (there were alligned in deagle)... no xtra levels :(

hmdbrian
08-31-2010, 01:41 AM
ahhh the 2 lvls with 1 gun was nice, but if you think about it we are playing gungame here.....

Last i checked gungame is to work your way through ALL the guns, if youd get a double kill on lets say the AK and go straight to the FAMAS hows that a fair win if you end up winning? You didnt use the scout, which alot of people consider one of the hardest guns to get the kill in most maps...leave it the way it is. :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

hallwagner
08-31-2010, 01:50 AM
ahhh the 2 lvls with 1 gun was nice, but if you think about it we are playing gungame here.....

Last i checked gungame is to work your way through ALL the guns, if youd get a double kill on lets say the AK and go straight to the FAMAS hows that a fair win if you end up winning? You didnt use the scout, which alot of people consider one of the hardest guns to get the kill in most maps...leave it the way it is. :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

what about a double kill with glock? ive done that twice. it let me go past knife, which isnt a gun. is that bad? lol jk im just being an ass

TheLittlestHobo
08-31-2010, 08:38 PM
lol jk im just being an ass

Quite the revelation of the century. :icon_mrgreen:

hallwagner
08-31-2010, 08:45 PM
Quite the revelation of the century. :icon_mrgreen:

:lmao:

Ketchup
09-28-2010, 04:28 AM
anyone else think of 2 girls 1 cup when reading the name of this thread lol?
Haha totally did!!!