PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Mod broken

Trazen4
08-23-2010, 10:02 AM
Okay,for some reason today ZMod has suddenly become broken.Here's the list of bugs I found so far:

1.Sometimes a first zombie will not be chosen.
2.Sometimes a zombie will have a gun.
3.First zombie,and most of the time also the regular zombies has like the normal amount of health with 100 or so HP,and instead of showing the health overlay when a zombie,it shows one about nightvision and then another overlay advertising the server.
4.Sometimes maps don't have a time limit.
5.First zombie will simply turn into a regular Terrorist as a human,and appears to have become a sort of "teammate",meaning you can't kill/hurt him,but he can't kill/hurt/infect you either.(Can still use guns,like a normal human,but since he/she's on the other team,he can only communicate with general chat unless alltalk is on)
6.Sometimes your able to still join a team AND spawn after the zombie has been chosen.
7.Round will randomly and suddenly end saying "Terrorists Eliminated",even when nobody has died/gotten infected.
8.Sometimes you will get tagged by a zombie,hear the RRRRRRANNNNNNN sound that plays whenever you get tagged,have the screen shake slightly like it does whenever you get tagged by a zombie,but your still a human who can use guns but can't hurt anyone like a teammate,and sometimes you will not even switch teams.
9.If a "zombie" is still a human,sometimes you can hear their radio commands despite them being on the other team.

What's going on?

EDIT:Nevermind,Emo <Ibis.a> just restarted the server,the bugs seem to have fixed after that.

BladeTwinSwords
08-23-2010, 04:24 PM
You all probably played one of the maps that breaks everything (like haunted manor)

taz1stP
08-23-2010, 04:56 PM
no one plays zm anymore.

Perry
08-23-2010, 05:06 PM
no one plays with my vagina lol.

fixed for ya budday :wtg:

Tickle Me Emo
08-23-2010, 05:10 PM
fixed for ya budday :wtg:

:lmao:

Yeah this was weird, but like he said, the restart took care of it. I've never seen anything like it before, though.

edit: I have no idea what maps were played prior to the issues, I joined when it was already screwed up.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-23-2010, 05:30 PM
lotr maps and spacestsation escape break shit sometimes

Trazen4
08-26-2010, 03:13 PM
lotr maps and spacestsation escape break shit sometimes

Nah,when I joined it was on Roy Barricade Factory,though Bane Of Soldiers (a known regular) said it had been going for several hours.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-26-2010, 03:16 PM
Nah,when I joined it was on Roy Barricade Factory,though Bane Of Soldiers (a known regular) said it had been going for several hours.

it wan't barricade factory that broke it. that map's pretty stable...just not all that good.

-blink-
08-26-2010, 03:22 PM
no one plays zm anymore.

everybody is still on there they just dont wanna play with noobs(retards)...so if your on and dont see anybody on there then its cause your on at the time....lawls.......and i was on around 4 this morning and the server started to go shitty then already

acolyte_to_jippity
08-26-2010, 03:28 PM
everybody is still on there they just dont wanna play with noobs(retards)...so if your on and dont see anybody on there then its cause your on at the time....lawls.......and i was on around 4 this morning and the server started to go shitty then already

yeah taz, it's more like no-one plays with you. blink, i'll try to be on tonight. probably around 7:30 until 9-ish. i keep the noobs in check and the maps good if you wanna stop in

-blink-
08-26-2010, 03:48 PM
yeah taz, it's more like no-one plays with you. blink, i'll try to be on tonight. probably around 7:30 until 9-ish. i keep the noobs in check and the maps good if you wanna stop in

ill try and stop in and play for bit but dont know if i can take the pressure of all the noobs...it just might drive me nuts and i just might do something stupid...lol ...but im really on at like midnight on though..

acolyte_to_jippity
08-26-2010, 05:14 PM
ill try and stop in and play for bit but dont know if i can take the pressure of all the noobs...it just might drive me nuts and i just might do something stupid...lol ...but im really on at like midnight on though..

ah, see that's a no-go for me. i try to go to bed around there lol. plus after about 9 i play ddo w/ my friends from like, forever

edit: never mind. update went out again

Christmas
08-26-2010, 09:01 PM

I'll be there.

I have admin now so I can rage at all the noobs that come in.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-26-2010, 09:07 PM
I'll be there.

it won't be tonight it seems. fucking updates. SATURDAY!! i'll be in there saturday!!

hallwagner
08-26-2010, 09:15 PM
I'll be there.

theres a difference between noobs and people that dont learn. if some1 is new 2 zm just teach them what to do. if they still do stupid shit, then rage. you gotta understand, we were all noobs at one point, even you christmas :P

-blink-
08-27-2010, 01:36 PM
it won't be tonight it seems. fucking updates. SATURDAY!! i'll be in there saturday!!

too busy ill try and make it saturday too...(time though) then we can all rage..lol