PDA

View Full Version : Joker's App

Joker
08-27-2010, 12:49 AM

In game name: Joker | ibis.a

Born: Augaust 12, 1991

Location: San jose, California (but I'm going to be moving here shortly to Kansas City, Missouri)

Weapons of choice:
Knife, Deagle, P228, M4A1, and AK47

Maps:
Most GG maps, gg_shotty, gg_LEGO_MAFIA

Reason for app:
I have been playing on IBIS servers for about 5 years now and I have had admin for about 54 months(4 and a half years) now, I have always enjoyed playing on IBIS and the community. I figured that I put my name into the hat to possibly become a clan member.

Experience:
I have been playing Counter-Strike since the day it came out (now dont get fooled by my steamid because I have sold my two beginning accounts), I have played in C.A.L., ESEA, and some tournaments.

Contact info:
My steam is ßff.Joker ibis.a

Additional comments:
I have always loved being apart of this community and even though some of the previous clan members and I weren't getting along before I still liked playing on the servers every once in a while. I feel like I have come back with a whole new outlook on life compared to what I used to be. A lot of things have changed and I feel like I have helped the community out before and will continue to help the community out as much as I possibly can. I'm not currently an ULA, but I have been posting in the ban threads constantly and have been keeping up with talking with regulars and introductions and helping to admin the game servers for a long time. I don't get any abuse threads and am always trying to assist other admins out with questions they have or things they're unsure about. I have been with this community for a long time and I just figured I would update my clan app and hope you guys accept me.

Carina
08-27-2010, 02:57 AM
good guy, good admin, decent player..
fun to play with

+1 :wtg:
Good luck

Perry
08-27-2010, 03:06 AM
+/- 0

im not sure yet.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
08-27-2010, 06:25 AM
Too early for an app.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-27-2010, 06:31 AM
+/- 0

im not sure yet.

why even bother posting then.

+1 man, either because your a great guy or you are extremely tolerant lol

TheLittlestHobo
08-27-2010, 06:49 AM
I also love the rule of you have to be 15 years of age in order to use your mic!! :)

It's actually called the 10 pubes rule, meaning you must have at least 10 strands of pubic hair in order for you to use the mic on the server.

hallwagner
08-27-2010, 08:44 AM
i dont even know u joker, so u must not have been playing on ibis very long. anyways gl man, but its probly too early

Joker
08-27-2010, 01:05 PM
It's actually called the 10 pubes rule, meaning you must have at least 10 strands of pubic hair in order for you to use the mic on the server.

lol nice Hobo

i dont even know u joker, so u must not have been playing on ibis very long. anyways gl man, but its probly too early

I was thinking it was a little early, but i decided to atleast put something out there saying im interested.

-blink-
08-27-2010, 01:17 PM
have heard of u yet.....still way to early for and app...its just going to get buried good luck though..

chase
08-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Everybody needs to realize he just put the app in so that his name is out there and people can remember him. That way when we see him in game we can be like "Oh, thats the guy from the forums, I like (or dislike) this guy."

For me its a +0 until I get to know you a bit better, but you're on the right track :)

hallwagner
08-27-2010, 01:48 PM

hobo has a rare disease called pubitis which causes his pubic hair to fall out. therefore, hobo cant use his mic anymore

acolyte_to_jippity
08-27-2010, 01:49 PM
hobo has a rare disease called pubitis which causes his pubic hair to fall out. therefore, hobo cant use his mic anymore

one wonders how you know that hall

hallwagner
08-27-2010, 01:53 PM

i'll leave you to speculate

Perry
08-27-2010, 02:01 PM

i'll leave you to speculate

He has a camera in the bathroom.

-blink-
08-27-2010, 03:47 PM
Its funny how this app has turned into a pubic fest...i think we should just turn this app into an app for pubic hair (for the peeps that doesnt have any) No offense to u Joker and your app...:wtg:

hallwagner
08-27-2010, 04:48 PM
He has a camera in the bathroom.

oh, its worse than that (or better :smirk:)

-blink-
08-27-2010, 04:59 PM
oh, its worse than that (or better :smirk:)

they both see each other at weekly meetings for that disease.....

Joker
08-29-2010, 03:12 PM
why even bother posting then.

+1 man, either because your a great guy or you are extremely tolerant lol

Thanks Mikey for the support, and btw idk if it's one thing it might be because im very tolerant. :P

Carina
08-29-2010, 03:15 PM
Thanks Mikey for the support, and btw idk if it's one thing it might be because im very tolerant. :P

:O :O :O :O
Only Mikey that gets a "thanks for the support" =(
i change my mind.. -1 :assault::plzdie:

Joker
08-30-2010, 01:22 PM
:O :O :O :O
Only Mikey that gets a "thanks for the support" =(
i change my mind.. -1 :assault::plzdie:

NOOO!!! I thank you too carina, sorry i just didnt get arround to thanking you as well :chillpill::icon_mrgreen:

Give me +1 back :)

TheLittlestHobo
08-30-2010, 05:13 PM

Hallwagner has a rare disease called administritis which causes his admin to fall out. Therefore, hallwagner can't use his admin anymore.

hallwagner
08-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Hallwagner has a rare disease called administritis which causes his admin to fall out. Therefore, hallwagner can't use his admin anymore.

hahaha, meh but my adminstritis isnt life threatening ;P

TheLittlestHobo
08-30-2010, 10:36 PM
and the chicks love em hairless ;)

Joker
09-08-2010, 12:08 AM
Bump. I just thought I would put it back up top :P

CYBER
09-08-2010, 03:27 AM
+1 gd luck!

Joker
09-27-2010, 09:21 PM
+1 gd luck!

Thanks for the support cyber

whytboiz33
09-28-2010, 05:44 PM
good luck with your app.

Joker
10-03-2010, 04:08 PM
good luck with your app.

Thanks for your support whyteboiz

:wtg:

BladeTwinSwords
10-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Sure.

+1

Joker
10-15-2010, 02:11 PM
Sure.

+1

Thanks for the support blade

Joker
11-13-2010, 03:36 AM
So carina are you going to give me my +1 back?

DeadEyeDeNNi$
11-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Yep

+1 + GLK

Joker
11-26-2010, 03:06 AM
Yep

+1 + GLK

Thanks for the support Dennis

Solarsoul
11-28-2010, 07:06 PM
So carina are you going to give me my +1 back?

i dont think u have to worry about what she thinks lol

+1 cause your black and the minorities always win ;)

acolyte_to_jippity
11-28-2010, 07:22 PM

a black sheriff?

Joker
12-03-2010, 01:05 AM

Thanks for the support, I think. (p.s. btw solar that joke is getting rather old)

jssaylor2007
12-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the support, I think. (p.s. btw solar that joke is getting rather old)

Ok ok... We know they dont ALWAYS win.

brett friggin favre
12-09-2010, 01:29 AM
+1
Some people call him the space cowboy. Some people call him the gangster of love. Some people call him Maurice cuz he speaks of the pompetus of love.

XX0wnsXY
12-09-2010, 04:36 AM
a black sheriff?

and WHY NOT!? It worked in blazing saddles!

acolyte_to_jippity
12-09-2010, 09:10 AM

owns, i officially love you now <3

brett friggin favre
12-09-2010, 11:55 AM

Yeah basically. +1 to that post.

OH GOD HER PLAN'S TAKING SHAPE!

Joker
01-04-2011, 12:41 AM
+1
Some people call him the space cowboy. Some people call him the gangster of love. Some people call him Maurice cuz he speaks of the pompetus of love.

Thanks for the support brett :wtg:

Rapedollar$
01-05-2011, 02:27 AM
joker is fail... that is all..

Joker
01-18-2011, 12:55 PM
joker is fail... that is all..

lol don't lie rape....:P

ritalin
01-19-2011, 01:35 PM
joker is fail... That is all..

+1

+1

+1

=

+3

Edit* On that note, Joker should never be even allowed to buy admin. Very immature and irresponsible player.

Joker
01-19-2011, 05:54 PM
+1

+1

+1

=

+3

Edit* On that note, Joker should never be even allowed to buy admin. Very immature and irresponsible player.

ok yea i'm the immature and irresponsible player when your the one that has to go onto the forums and complain in my Application with no viable evidence or excuses..... :stupid::reddot:

ritalin
01-19-2011, 10:53 PM
ok yea i'm the immature and irresponsible player when your the one that has to go onto the forums and complain in my Application with no viable evidence or excuses..... :stupid::reddot:

Your response says it all.. Immature and irresponsible.

&&toasties
01-25-2011, 06:00 PM
Your response says it all.. Immature and irresponsible.

Go choke on a dildo please.

Joker and I had our differences, but I hope we got past them.

+1.

Joker
01-31-2011, 10:39 PM

Joker and I had our differences, but I hope we got past them.

+1.

Well thanks for the support and for backing me up.......I think:wtg:

ritalin
02-01-2011, 02:15 AM

+1.

Stop trolling BRAH.

Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one. And my opinion is that Joker is a fail of an admin and should never be allowed to join the clan.

Want proof? tough shit, thats not my job to gather demos of every mistake that admins make. Thats what Logs and SteamTV is for. Overall, he is just a badmin who lacks common sense, is an asshole to players, and from what I also have seen, he does not even know all the rules to servers that he is an administrator on but yet he insisits on enforcing "them"

&&toasties
02-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Well thanks for the support and for backing me up.......I think:wtg:

Pooper.

Stop trolling BRAH.

Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one. And my opinion is that Joker is a fail of an admin and should never be allowed to join the clan.

Want proof? tough shit, thats not my job to gather demos of every mistake that admins make. Thats what Logs and SteamTV is for. Overall, he is just a badmin who lacks common sense, is an asshole to players, and from what I also have seen, he does not even know all the rules to servers that he is an administrator on but yet he insisits on enforcing "them"

Take a :chillpill:.

Seriously.

It's okay you have an opinion, if you insist on bashing people for theirs, don't take it personally when your shit get dished back.

Your opinion doesn't matter anyways, so it's all good.

ritalin
02-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Take a :chillpill:.

Seriously.

It's okay you have an opinion, if you insist on bashing people for theirs, don't take it personally when your shit get dished back.

Your opinion doesn't matter anyways, so it's all good.

At what point did I bash ANYONE for their opinion on Joker's app? It's okay... I will wait.. Oh I did't. I simply stated that Joker isn't serious admin material but didn't disrespect anyone's opinion if he should or shouldn't get accepted.

+1.

Looks to me that you are bashing my opinion right there.. which makes you a hipocrite.

Hitman
02-02-2011, 01:01 AM
Ritalin chill out!

Youve become a nuesance to me and half the admins here.

You have an opinion fine so be it. But its only an opinion with no real proof as to why hes a fail admin (not in my book)

Toasties. Please let me take care of it.

Lets try to stay on point here without starting a flame war.

&&toasties
02-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Ritalin chill out!

Youve become a nuesance to me and half the admins here.

You have an opinion fine so be it. But its only an opinion with no real proof as to why hes a fail admin (not in my book)

Toasties. Please let me take care of it.

Lets try to stay on point here without starting a flame war.

Took you long enough to get to it.

At any rate, Joker, you need to learn to be civil and not argue with other admins in the server, or talk down to other admins. It's the the rules not to argue in the servers like that.

Next time, if you have a problem with me, bring it to private chat, don't disrespect me publicly because you think you know everything and are right.

chase
02-02-2011, 10:38 PM
+0.5 Joker, you're growing on me although I'm still not sure if you're deserving of a +1. I haven't played with you nearly enough to know yet..

Joker
03-13-2011, 06:14 PM
aww come on you know I diserve that +1. Don't deny it lol :wtg:

taz1stP
03-14-2011, 06:14 AM
+1 always a good admin and is a vary bad influence on admin in zm.

Joker
03-14-2011, 02:56 PM
+1 always a good admin and is a vary bad influence on admin in zm.

lol thanks for the support, but lol a bad influence? How can I be a bad influence when I almost never play over there :D

Joker
05-25-2011, 06:40 PM
since I'm starting to see apps reappear I thought I would bump mine.:wtg:

Hitman
05-27-2011, 06:41 PM
why should i +1 this app again???? lol joking buddy

Joker
05-27-2011, 09:25 PM
why should i +1 this app again???? lol joking buddy

rofl +1 again? you never did xD and hey you can +1 All day Hitman I'll never stop you o_O:smirk:

Joker
11-02-2011, 10:13 PM
bump. :wtg:

Rapedollar$
03-10-2012, 02:53 AM
no.... cunt

Joker
03-10-2012, 02:55 AM
no.... cunt
thank you for your honest and frank remarks master :smirk: (edited by rapedollars)

Oh so rape dollars has jokes.........now he can go fuck himself.....

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-10-2012, 02:57 AM
Oh so the faggot came onto the forums to say something :smirk: no, im pretty sure he meant no, as in... you are extremly inactive, have almost 0 say in ban threads and are doing nothing i can personally see to make this community better. Your a good guy, but the qualities just arnet there.

edit... you cant reach as far as me cunt..

Rapedollar$
03-10-2012, 03:11 AM
lolol ive had my fun.. maynard im too drunk to fix this thread... unlock it... thanks!

CYBER
03-11-2012, 02:45 AM
lolol ive had my fun.. maynard im too drunk to fix this thread... unlock it... thanks!Lol... Why i am not surprised!<3 lol rape

Joker
07-06-2012, 03:04 AM
Lol... Why i am not surprised!<3 lol rape

exactly You can only expect so much from rape, but hey Rape is awesome. :smirk: though I wanted to thank rape again for always supporting my app.

Rapedollar$
07-06-2012, 03:38 AM
despite being an absolutely horrible person on the inside, joker isnt half bad at css.

also joker is a cock gobbling gutter slut.

which strangely enough is why this app has any +anythings....

kudos

Joker
07-06-2012, 12:26 PM
despite being an absolutely horrible person on the inside, joker isnt half bad at css.

also joker is a cock gobbling gutter slut.

which strangely enough is why this app has any +anythings....

kudos
Rofl it's all good, now I have an even more of a reason to call you a douche bag lmao
And where's maymay I know he wants to say something here. :P

maynard
07-10-2012, 05:03 PM
And where's maymay I know he wants to say something here. :P

well if you insist....

you were going 2 be in the first draft of ULA's and right as we go 2 announce the names... you abused admin just for lol's and was passed over... since then, you've not demonstrated a single bit that you still want the position... in fact you went strait up AFK for quite some time... it wasn't till recently that you actually started being active again... but even that aside, you've honestly done NOTHING 2 continue going after ULA or the quest for clanship... you just rolled over and died. I never deemed you as someone who was very great at catching hackers, and the proof is there, which is why you've been passed up over more qualified ULA's time and time again... but it's not like you've even made an attempt 2 show the clan you still want the position or care... all you do is bull shit with rape now and then and act like that's significant.... due 2 all this, I would never support you for ULA (which leads 2 clan) and the reason is cause

-you have a shit attitude.

-you're rude and disrespectful 2 clan, admins and regs.

-you make no attempt anymore at doing anything that would be required for making your way 2 clan, yet keep acting like you deserve ULA and or clan...

-I don't trust you at all and think you would be nothing more than a serious risk if you acquired the level of power clan has or even ULA

- you walk around pretending you're better and more important than virtually everyone... and this is a quality pretty much every 1 who knows you has seen.

-you're not someone I want in the clan/brotherhood. You're not someone who deserves the position, has actually worked for it, nor someone I would respect having it, or be able 2 respect and stand beside and lead/run the community with.

your attitude as a big problem in the past, we've had many chats over it... and you did correct it back then, I will give you props for that... but it's like you forgot all the talks we had regarding how you come off in game cause your attitude is complete shit again. I wont be called out and disrespected by an admin in game and out multiple times, along with all the other crap you pull, and then say something positive on their app, I suggest you know your place, and figure it out quick.

Steamer
07-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Lol.

Bye.

brett friggin favre
07-10-2012, 05:54 PM
i have to agree with maynard to some extent. it seems like you earned ula, then just slacked off figuring fuck it, im a boss now. i can't remember the last time you weighed in on a ban thread or made one yourself. it just seems like you feel you've earned it, and that's that. so what would happen if you got clan? just leave? you showed the ability to get to that level, but showed your weakness immediately after that, and because of that i can't see you ever getting into clan. sorry, you know you were one of my good buds when i first started here and i wish i could be more supportive, but i just gotta be honest with what i've seen watching from afar.

Joker
07-10-2012, 06:35 PM
well if you insist....

you were going 2 be in the first draft of ULA's and right as we go 2 announce the names... you abused admin just for lol's and was passed over... since then, you've not demonstrated a single bit that you still want the position... in fact you went strait up AFK for quite some time... it wasn't till recently that you actually started being active again... but even that aside, you've honestly done NOTHING 2 continue going after ULA or the quest for clanship... you just rolled over and died. I never deemed you as someone who was very great at catching hackers, and the proof is there, which is why you've been passed up over more qualified ULA's time and time again... but it's not like you've even made an attempt 2 show the clan you still want the position or care... all you do is bull shit with rape now and then and act like that's significant.... due 2 all this, I would never support you for ULA (which leads 2 clan) and the reason is cause

-you have a shit attitude.

-you're rude and disrespectful 2 clan, admins and regs.

-you make no attempt anymore at doing anything that would be required for making your way 2 clan, yet keep acting like you deserve ULA and or clan...

-I don't trust you at all and think you would be nothing more than a serious risk if you acquired the level of power clan has or even ULA

- you walk around pretending you're better and more important than virtually everyone... and this is a quality pretty much every 1 who knows you has seen.

-you're not someone I want in the clan/brotherhood. You're not someone who deserves the position, has actually worked for it, nor someone I would respect having it, or be able 2 respect and stand beside and lead/run the community with.

your attitude as a big problem in the past, we've had many chats over it... and you did correct it back then, I will give you props for that... but it's like you forgot all the talks we had regarding how you come off in game cause your attitude is complete shit again. I wont be called out and disrespected by an admin in game and out multiple times, along with all the other crap you pull, and then say something positive on their app, I suggest you know your place, and figure it out quick.

ok than good to know, because I always thought I was an asshole before and would always mess around with people. Now I don't mess around with people at all and honestly I have matured a lot since than and you guys think I have a horrible attitude.........Since It seems everyone liked me better as an asshole I'll go back to being that.

P.S. I never claimed I had earned anything because I screwed up once and everyone took it personally, So since that has happened I have tried to slowly regain peoples trust since everyone hated/resented me for that one mistake. I also know that a few people still hate me you being one of the examples and steamer being another. It's good to know I still have to work on a few things again and see if I can get back to my roots. Thanks for your honesty.

Steamer
07-10-2012, 06:44 PM
I don't hate you at all, never have. Your views are misconstrued. Thinking you are fit for a leading position and hating you are two completely different things. I actually enjoy playing with you. Your attitude did change bud. You may not see it, but lots of people do. After things happened, it just went south and to not giving a shit. I'd say more like a fuck it all I could care less about everything attitude than asshole. And asshole is better than that ugly shit. :wtg:

XX0wnsXY
07-11-2012, 12:39 AM
well if you insist....

Hahaha i know that this is just a figure of speech, but it made me giggle because its the internet.

Hitman
07-11-2012, 06:57 AM
Shit just got serious

inthebutt
07-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Shit just got serious

for realzzies!!

Joker
09-02-2015, 04:41 PM
I just updated my App a little and I thought I would bump it up.

Since a lot of things have changed since I originally posted this and since the last post was from back in 2012

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys consider me.

SCRIBBLE
09-02-2015, 05:05 PM
No because of ChatMonitor

Joker
09-02-2015, 09:22 PM
No because of ChatMonitor

lol ok:dead:

Hitman
09-08-2015, 10:30 AM
Haven't been around to give my endorsement, but it the other clan members agree, youll get a +1 from me.

Joker
03-22-2016, 08:36 AM
I'm going to go ahead and bump this. :wtg:

Rapedollar$
03-25-2016, 12:07 PM
a smelly pirate hooker would bump this.

I'm a zambi
03-25-2016, 04:54 PM
Also yes.

Joker
03-26-2016, 07:02 PM

Hahaha then what does that make you? :smirk:

JigglyPuff
03-27-2016, 12:34 AM

Does this mean your the new hooker ?

hippo
03-27-2016, 01:19 AM
You're a great admin (both on the server and here) and a great guy. Always a pleasure to play with. Good luck Joker! :wtg:

Steamer
03-27-2016, 02:33 PM
Hahaha then what does that make you? :smirk:

Your captain. Aka pimp.

Joker
03-27-2016, 11:04 PM
Ahh steamer there's a face I have seen in a while.

Warning going in deep

Yea rape is cool, I have always messed arround/played arround you guys and especially rape aka eric, but I have come to see you guys as close friends. And steamer you have been a good buddy and it's always fun to play with you and be arround. Sure I know I have made some mistakes and took things too far in the past. I have been arround a long time for this community and I'm not going anywhere any time soon. I'm still enjoying this community and the people arround. I have been helping admins grow in there ability to catch hackers and to better learn the rules of the community. I have a fun time playing with you guys and I think I would be a great addition to clan community. I hope everything is going well with your family steamer.

Steamer
03-27-2016, 11:45 PM
All is good, just droped 12k into a new home, hence no new PC or Laptop. Another kid OTW and no time for shit but home and work. Always good to see an old face stickimg around.

Joker
09-03-2017, 07:00 PM
I'm going to bump this. :) :wtg:

CYBER
11-18-2017, 06:01 PM
You're very dedicated but I need to see some reassurances that you won't push too hard if you were to get it, but also not disappear since you'd have no higher goal to set in ibis :P

+ 0.33333333333, douche <3