PDA

View Full Version : SolarSoul.ibis RAGE

BonkNogg
08-31-2010, 12:24 AM
I do not wanna get unbanned nor do I care I just wanna let everyone into the world of Solar.ibis.

So I was just playing gg on deagle. I was #1 the entire game and got to nade first. I was on nade for many rounds, and every time I threw my nade, I went around knifing. I probably got 2/3 knifes a round, most of which on solar. Now solar starts to rage, every single knife I get he makes an excuse or 12 year old comment: "I knifed you first I know it" "You're a hacker" "OMG STOP KSING UR TEAM" "This is such bs," "OMG YOU WERE 10 FEET AWAY." So, after 10 rounds of this baby crying, he finally reached his peak. I knifed him, and he RAAAAAGED. He started screaming and freaking out, excessively calling me a hacker..etc. So since I'm perma muted and cant tell this immature kid to shut up, I change my name to "solar aka pussy." So he screams at me and says how he's gonna ban me...you know, he got raped so he now feels really big about himself. "IM ADMIN AND IM GONNA BAN YOU FOR ADMIN DISRESPECT!!!" ("HAHA!! I WIN!!," he thinks to himself.)

And thus my post has ended. Solar...i'm still laughing so hard at ur rage I think I just peed myself.

Perry
08-31-2010, 12:36 AM
uuhh dude? FUCK OFF.

Wrong place,
No Format
You're a Faggot.

Go die in a fire.

hallwagner
08-31-2010, 12:37 AM
uuhh dude? FUCK OFF.

Wrong place,
No Format
You're a Faggot.

Go die in a fire.

lmfao....

BonkNogg
08-31-2010, 01:27 AM
uuhh dude? FUCK OFF.

Wrong place,
No Format
You're a Faggot.

Go die in a fire.

nerd rage LAWLLLL:banghead:

hmdbrian
08-31-2010, 01:33 AM
lmao perry WOW.

ok was he raging in server about you sure, no rule says he cant...did he abuse his powers in any type of way before your name change? NO

Did you break a rule by changing your name to disrespect an admin? YES

so i dont see the prob here. i understand people raging over shit can get old and what not, but thats why there is that thing called a players list and it just so happens to give you the option to mute that player on your side...just so ya know in the future. Also if i remember correctly your unbanned it was a 5 min ban.

BonkNogg
08-31-2010, 01:37 AM
im just showin the community the retardeness that is ibis admins. btw solar isnt the only one who acts like this *cough* BRIAN and every...fukin...admin....
and i never said he abused or that i didnt deserve it

Perry
08-31-2010, 02:10 AM
your a cock sucking whore mongering slut. Your mother should have swallowed instead

acolyte_to_jippity
08-31-2010, 11:24 AM
your a cock sucking whore mongering slut. Your mother should have swallowed instead

...instead of what? spitting it out into her pussy? you make no sense sometimes perry

now, bonky, we have rules in these servers. there is nothing wrong with rageing in game. at all. however, disrespecting the admins is not allowed. hence, you have no case.

:tips hat: good day sir
~priest

Perry
08-31-2010, 04:29 PM
Im a fucking platypus!!!! i dont need to make sense lol

TheLittlestHobo
08-31-2010, 08:36 PM
im just showin the community the retardeness that is ibis admins. btw solar isnt the only one who acts like this *cough* BRIAN and every...fukin...admin....

That hurts me a little. I don't think I'm that bad of an admin *sniff*. I don't think all admins are what you say we are. *sniff*

acolyte_to_jippity
08-31-2010, 11:26 PM
That hurts me a little. I don't think I'm that bad of an admin *sniff*. I don't think all admins are what you say we are. *sniff*

: pats back:

it's ok hobo. you're only half bad.

CYBER
09-04-2010, 12:58 AM

thanks for wrapping all ibis admins together and including me in the bunch...
i never had personal problems against u ...but u do have this tendency to screw around with everyone... keep doing that and even i cant fucking protect ur ass anymore... just an fyi :)

Rob
09-04-2010, 06:33 AM

Come around when you've played with me cocksucker. Saying every admin is like that is fucking stupid.

But hey, YOU. are fucking stupid. Wrong format, wrong section. you only struck a nerve and he raged. Thats completely normal as far as I'm concerned. BUT. you disrespected him by changing your name to that shit. It's your own fucking fault. Some admins have the tendency of raging when you get on their nerves. Me, not having patience at all, I rage quite fast. Might not be the best thing on the planet. But i think that every admin on here, that rages. Doesn't give a flying fuck that it isn't.

We don't rage all the time, only when people get on our nerves.

Now please gtfo and go cry somewhere else.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-05-2010, 03:58 PM
lmao perry WOW.

ok was he raging in server about you sure, no rule says he cant...did he abuse his powers in any type of way before your name change? NO

Did you break a rule by changing your name to disrespect an admin? YES

I don't know, Brian, the constant harassment doesn't seem to be in line with the rules.

1) Players that disrespect others

2) Player continuously nags others and continues despite reasonable requests to silence including mutes and kicks

3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>

- A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to
- B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
- C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to
-- a) Cursing
-- b) Screaming into mic
-- c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.

It seems like 1) is widely ignored on this server in general, and this situation looks like an admin excessively violating 1), and taking administrative action as soon as he becomes the victim of 3) as a consequence of his own behaviour. I think it warrants at least establishing what actually happened before being dismissed.

It isn't the first thread I've seen that follows this pattern, either.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-05-2010, 04:07 PM
I don't know, Brian, the constant harassment doesn't seem to be in line with the rules.

It seems like 1) is widely ignored on this server in general, and this situation looks like an admin excessively violating 1), and taking administrative action as soon as he becomes the victim of 3) as a consequence of his own behaviour. I think it warrants at least establishing what actually happened before being dismissed.

It isn't the first thread I've seen that follows this pattern, either.

how about this. if i'm in game and i hear you rage once, JUST FUCKING ONCE, about being killed, i'll perma-ban you. since, obviously, you're implying that you are different from all other players and thus you never rage.

GET. OVER. YOURSELF.

people rage. this is a given fact. however, that raging does not constitute disrespect. it's just raging. nor, would anything have happened had you simply said "lol, rage much" or something else in-line with the game. however, instead you decided to disrespect solar

~!priest

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-05-2010, 04:18 PM
how about this. if i'm in game and i hear you rage once, JUST FUCKING ONCE, about being killed, i'll perma-ban you. since, obviously, you're implying that you are different from all other players and thus you never rage.

GET. OVER. YOURSELF.

people rage. this is a given fact. however, that raging does not constitute disrespect. it's just raging. nor, would anything have happened had you simply said "lol, rage much" or something else in-line with the game. however, instead you decided to disrespect solar

~!priest

Can you try this again without the hyperbole and the absurd hostility?

Perry
09-05-2010, 04:21 PM
can you not be a douche?

acolyte_to_jippity
09-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Can you try this again without the hyperbole and the absurd hostility?

hyperbole? you must think i jest.

let me put it in terms you might understand.

because you can so eloquently convey your words unto the community, and retain such an impeccable control over your own emotions, you have implied that raging in-recreationalActvity is beneath you. Thus, through your statement that solar was in the wrong to rage, and thus deserved any insult bonk decided to reciprocate with, you are saying that you would never consider being the first to rage. Thus, i have issued the challenge, that if you believe yourself to truly be in the right with this issue, to never rage in-recreationalActivity upon your avatar's untimely demise, at the hands of a more skilled (or less skilled as the case may be) opponent. If you truly hold yourself in so high a regard, then you should have no problem adhering to this challenge even if failing it means that you could face a permanent banning from the server, for your hipocracy more than anything.

~!Chaplain (sounds fancier than priest)

tl;dr ENGLISH MOTHA FUCKER!! DO YOU SPEAK IT!!

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-05-2010, 04:45 PM
hyperbole? you must think i jest.

let me put it in terms you might understand.

because you can so eloquently convey your words unto the community, and retain such an impeccable control over your own emotions, you have implied that raging in-recreationalActvity is beneath you.

No part of my post is implicit of this.

Thus, through your statement that solar was in the wrong to rage at you, and thus deserved any insult you decided to reciprocate with, you are saying that you would never consider being the first to rage.

Not only did I never state this, but I have no part in this exchange between BonkNogg and SolarSoul. My name is Fluffy Frufflebottoms.

Thus, i have issued the challenge, that if you believe yourself to truly be the wronged party in this issue, to never rage in-recreationalActivity upon your avatar's untimely demise, at the hands of a more skilled (or less skilled as the case may be) opponent. If you truly hold yourself in so high a regard, then you should have no problem adhering to this challenge even if failing it means that you could face a permanent banning from the server, for your hipocracy more than anything.

Splendid concept, had the premise not been entirely inaccurate.

Perry
09-05-2010, 04:48 PM
nice double negative there fluffy.

Put the dictionary down, take your hacks off, AND GET OFF THE GOD DAMN SERVERS

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-05-2010, 05:01 PM
nice double negative there fluffy.

Put the dictionary down, take your hacks off, AND GET OFF THE GOD DAMN SERVERS

A double negative is a fallacy contained within a single grammatical clause, and unless I am horribly mistaken, the "not only, but also" grammatical construct links two independent clauses. Forming a double negative across two separate clauses is not technically possible.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-05-2010, 05:01 PM
No part of my post is implicit of this.

Not only did I never state this, but I have no part in this exchange between BonkNogg and SolarSoul. My name is Fluffy Frufflebottoms.

Splendid concept, had the premise not been entirely inaccurate.

yes yes yes, you're right. you weren't involved. my bad. whenever a thread's as fail as this one i tend to cpmpletely base everything off of the last few posts. after all, they're probably more relevant than the originating post (especially in retarded-ass situations like this.)

i have since edited my post to match the situation.

edit: technically he's right perry. "not only" is not negative, since it's linking a previous idea with another idea.

Perry
09-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Not only did I never state this

that part i meant. as a whole.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Not only did I never state this

that part i meant. as a whole.

still wrong. sorry dude.

the not only is a linking phrase, as i said.

Perry
09-05-2010, 06:39 PM
whatever, dictionary boy is a hacker...

period.

Tatteezlee
09-05-2010, 07:39 PM
i agree with the boobs

acolyte_to_jippity
09-05-2010, 08:13 PM
whatever, dictionary boy is a hacker...

period.

then get a demo worth two shits.

Perry
09-05-2010, 08:47 PM
We have proof. but apparently he is just a good gamer....

whatever. please refer to my flame thread post about IBIS gamings new policy on "good players"

SCRIBBLE
09-07-2010, 04:36 PM
It's obvious that the majority of complaints that people have against Fluffy stem from the inability to weed faults out of his replies.

mcilwain
09-07-2010, 09:36 PM
then get a demo worth two shits.
lmao.....