PDA

View Full Version : [REPLACE] Aim_shotty

Xerenix
08-31-2010, 05:20 AM
Map to remove: aim_shotty
Map to add: gg_aim_shotty
Reason: The GG version of the map removes the shotguns that lie around on the ground that sometimes causes lag.

Jeimuzu
08-31-2010, 09:19 AM
Not only do they cause lag for some people, but others tend to use those instead of actually playing GG.

A few people were upset about that.

StarsMine
08-31-2010, 09:43 AM
Not only do they cause lag for some people, but others tend to use those instead of actually playing GG.

A few people were upset about that.

I can understand the lag but to get upset over people using them is silly, they dont get any points and its nice to have a gun around on knife and nade levels.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-31-2010, 11:27 AM
I can understand the lag but to get upset over people using them is silly, they dont get any points and its nice to have a gun around on knife and nade levels.

lol, i remember one time everyone was on smg's and pistols and shit, someone joined on m4. i kiled them and took their m4 and got like 5 kills that round with it hahaha.

but seriously, the shottys are annoying

Christmas
08-31-2010, 11:47 AM
Strange how I made an alternative with the shotties and pointless displacements removed and it was completely lost.

Fucking eh.

Kavinsky
09-13-2010, 10:21 AM
I prefer the current version, all that really needs to be done to remove the lag and the issues we are having with the old version is to remove the gore mod

and zero try it out with a computer a normal person has, not some super comp and then come back and tell us its not the gore mod thats causing trouble on the server and probably crashing the server every 4th map.

Christmas
09-13-2010, 12:05 PM
I prefer the current version, all that really needs to be done to remove the lag and the issues we are having with the old version is to remove the gore mod

and zero try it out with a computer a normal person has, not some super comp and then come back and tell us its not the gore mod thats causing trouble on the server and probably crashing the server every 4th map.

The version I edited IS the same thing. Just no shotguns and no random displacements.