PDA

View Full Version : Guns and Knives disapear or switch from right to left and cannot be used

Tatteezlee
09-02-2010, 02:23 PM
So im in the middle of pwning noobs in gungame when all the sudden my rifle switches from the right side to the left and can no longer fire, so i switch to my knife but it wont let me swing the knife. Sometimes they just disapear :banghead: whats up with that?

hallwagner
09-02-2010, 02:28 PM
So im in the middle of pwning noobs in gungame when all the sudden my rifle switches from the right side to the left and can no longer fire, so i switch to my knife but it wont let me swing the knife. Sometimes they just disapear :banghead: whats up with that?

yes, its soooo frustrating. occasionally it happens so that if your gun "disappears" you can still see your crosshair, and still fire your gun, same with knife. i've also experienced the kind your talking about where you cant shoot or knife at all. i was left completely defenseless (i got knifed ><) anyways ibis does need to get this fixed because its gay as hell

Tatteezlee
09-02-2010, 04:09 PM
yes, its soooo frustrating. occasionally it happens so that if your gun "disappears" you can still see your crosshair, and still fire your gun, same with knife. i've also experienced the kind your talking about where you cant shoot or knife at all. i was left completely defenseless (i got knifed ><) anyways ibis does need to get this fixed because its gay as hell

It happens to me once a day at least sometimes two times a day Uuugh:assault:

ZERO
09-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Glitch due to valve updates... just like the fall in the floor one.

Envy
09-02-2010, 11:47 PM
The gun switching has been there sometime. It's just much more frequent now.

brentidge
09-04-2010, 02:54 PM
yeah it is rather annoying and alot more frequent :violin:

SCRIBBLE
09-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Every time I join this happens once or twice before I say fuck it and leave. It would have continued happening if I didn't leave.

Special_K
09-17-2010, 05:46 PM
I have noticed the glitch more frequently on ibis. I have yet to have it happen on another gg server.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-17-2010, 07:28 PM
I have noticed the glitch more frequently on ibis. I have yet to have it happen on another gg server.

it happens on any server i've seen.

fuck, it's a serious pain in the ass on jailbreak, let me tell you