Before I bring the ban hammer look for
- auto shoot hack
- toggle aim bot
- not sure about inconsistant walling and NR

sb_status is in the demo
BRETT FARVE

Sry about the length as I thot I stopped it earlier

Had to use WinRar - Winzip didn't work

Please bear with the switching players manually as I was using a different pc and a diff acct so I couldn't auto observe

Carina
09-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Before I bring the ban hammer look for
- auto shoot hack
- toggle aim bot
- not sure about inconsistant walling and NR

BRETT FARVE

In my opinion, he is def hacking..
Auto shoot, and NR.. maybe aim.. not sure about the walling tho

sb_status:
STEAM_0:1:8182204 BRETT FAVRE 2fglXEqQoS+OHb9akOO+BxyPKJKkyhe4

Demo 1 (http://rapidshare.com/files/416867437/brett.dem)
Demo 2 (http://rapidshare.com/files/416868209/brett_2.dem)

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
09-03-2010, 12:37 PM
I always questioned him, glad that someone finally got a good demo.

-blink-
09-03-2010, 02:42 PM
i would have to agree that he is hacking...

brett friggin favre
09-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Hi guys, brett here. I've been playing cs since I was 9 and now I'm 18. I don't hack, and I never have. I'm a competitor, and to me, hacking says "I can't beat you, so I'll let the computer beat you." I will have to admit that I make some pretty BS shots, but if it looks like I know where someone is, it's cuz im CONSTANTLY watching my radar and always trying to anticipate where the next person might be. Just wanted to make a post on here cuz I enjoy the server and don't feel like getting banned.

brett friggin favre
09-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Sorry for the double post but I just had to reply again after I watched that demo. If it wasn't me, I'd say that guy was hacking lol. All i can figure is tha some of those look like total bs because of a little lag when speccing, but i promise you they're all legit.

StarsMine
09-03-2010, 05:06 PM
You know, you can edit your posts.

brett friggin favre
09-03-2010, 05:20 PM
I apologize good sir, I'm currently quite sleep-deprived. College man...it's a killer.

hallwagner
09-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Hi guys, brett here. I've been playing cs since I was 9 and now I'm 18. I don't hack, and I never have. I'm a competitor, and to me, hacking says "I can't beat you, so I'll let the computer beat you." I will have to admit that I make some pretty BS shots, but if it looks like I know where someone is, it's cuz im CONSTANTLY watching my radar and always trying to anticipate where the next person might be. Just wanted to make a post on here cuz I enjoy the server and don't feel like getting banned.
wish my desktop worked and i could watch the demos, but sadly i cant. i would hate to see a legit player get banned. too many of those kinda bans lately :/

brett friggin favre
09-03-2010, 05:30 PM
Well it wouldn't help if you saw it. Like I said, if it wasn't me playing I'd thing the guy was hacking. It doesn't look legit.

Carina
09-03-2010, 05:41 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

All i can say.. :lmao::lmao::lmao: its just to funny..

as i remember Silent Sniper said the same thing.. "Im legit" ROFL!!! :lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

hallwagner
09-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Well it wouldn't help if you saw it. Like I said, if it wasn't me playing I'd thing the guy was hacking. It doesn't look legit.

well theres really nothing else to go by. i mean we could send it to vac, but if it looks like your'e hacking, then thats all we can really think. i'm sure if some1 watched a demo of me, they would see that im legit (hopefully ;) but if the demo looks abnormal enough, then all they can really do is ban you, regardless of whether your actually hacking or not. i mean they dont just take peoples words for it

brett friggin favre
09-03-2010, 06:28 PM
I understand that, and it's really frustrating. Basically the only way people will think I'm not hacking is if i dont play my best, which is noooo fun for me. Idk what else to say cuz judging by that demo I'd say I was hacking, but I know I wasn't. There's no way I can prove otherwise, I'm just being honest.

hallwagner
09-03-2010, 06:37 PM
I understand that, and it's really frustrating. Basically the only way people will think I'm not hacking is if i dont play my best, which is noooo fun for me. Idk what else to say cuz judging by that demo I'd say I was hacking, but I know I wasn't. There's no way I can prove otherwise, I'm just being honest.

well i didnt watch your demo as i stated earlier, so i dont know what was odd in yours. but if it looked like aimbot, i dont know what else that can be attributed to other than hacks or you being a dumbfuck and trying to get ur screen to shake. as people have stated before, wallhacks are very hard to determine if theyre not extremely obvious. now one thing thats also hard to determine is no-recoil, and ive made numerous mistakes calling hacks on people i thought had no-recoil, but ive noticed that, since the update, everyones recoil has gone down a lot. but screen shaking should be a definite ban, even if it isnt attributed to a hack.

brett friggin favre
09-03-2010, 06:46 PM
Then I guess in my favor is the fact that my screen doesnt shake. What does happen is I'll do quick turn shots, like turn 90 degrees and be right on someone's face. I know its typical hacker talk but I can just attribute that to skill. Or, what more commonly happens, I turn 90 degrees onto someone's upper chest, shoot full auto, and let the recoil do the work.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-03-2010, 07:17 PM
i didn't actually see much. only spots that were fishy to me were in carina's first demo. his second usp kill at around 25000 tick is bullshit (that little recoil for a running pistol is bullshit) and his glock kill at like 28000 is also bullshit...but both could be very great luck

Carina
09-03-2010, 07:21 PM
i didn't actually see much. only spots that were fishy to me were in carina's first demo. his second usp kill at around 25000 tick is bullshit (that little recoil for a running pistol is bullshit) and his glock kill at like 28000 is also bullshit...but both could be very great luck

:banghead: to much bullshit to be luck :banghead:

brett friggin favre
09-03-2010, 07:30 PM
I agree carina. Some of the bs is luck, the other is skill. Again I've been playing for 9 years, that's plenty of time to get used to recoil and such.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-03-2010, 08:13 PM
I don't have the maps to view either the demo in the first post, or the second of Carina's demos, but the first of her demos looks pretty legit to me. Brett does what he should do - he uses the radar and the sound, and when he comes around a corner, he aims where he should be aiming; upper chest height and center down hallways, and at every hotspot in open areas as they become visible. A lot of people in this community confuse that with wallhacking. The USP kill at 25000 in Carina's first demo is fortunate, but by no means unusual, and the aiming is top notch. The glock kill at 28000 is run of the mill, the only thing standing out being the obvious latency issues between client, server and spectator.

I don't understand where the allegations of auto-shooting come from. That particular cheat is very obvious, and will typically appear as a slight pre-fire to a spectator. I don't see anything to support this. Brett plays like a seasoned player, not like a cheater.

hallwagner
09-03-2010, 08:16 PM
:banghead: to much bullshit to be luck :banghead:

as the football star said, "lucky shots" can almost always be attributed to skill. i routinely get those so called "quick turn shots" because i have good reflexes, and always have my crosshair about upper chest or neck level. you cant call him a hacker just because hes a good shot and has quick reflexes.

brett friggin favre
09-03-2010, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the support guys, especially that expert analysis fluffy.

A Baby
09-03-2010, 08:54 PM
After watching the demo's, he is not hacking...

Everything I saw was legit and he has continued to be legit throughout the games I have played with him on.

He uses the sound of footsteps, radar, and even has a keen sense of intelligence to anticipate his enemies actions. His turn shots are also top notch aiming; knowing the recoil of certain guns.

Anyway, no hacks.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
09-03-2010, 11:03 PM
I noticed that most people that post are making reference to Carina's demo when in fact the large demo that I 1st posted gives you more material to look at over a longer time to pick out a few special moments that she did not capture.

VIEW it please. It's there for a reason. Don't just say well damn, that's too long for me to take the time out of my 'busy" day playing CSS...

Get WinRAR for free and unzip it to your Cstrike folder, no biggie.

It's not possible to press a mouse button that fast on a few of the times I'm pretty much conviced that it's an auto shoot program. Also, the quick turns and HS may be lucky once in a while but not when the person isn't in view. Also, what about the stopping (to make configs?) in a convenient out of the way place for several seconds a few times? HS with the wrong gun for distance? Lucky "sometimes" not frequently.

Brett, I've played and was friends with the US champ of VALVE LAN CSS and he was not only the best, he was also very lucky, but the time that I spent watching you as "just a regular player" puts his luck to shame and I, for one, do not buy it, or your story.

I'm not going to ban you (this time). I have however have asked ZERO to intervene here and am leaving it up to his call.

There are 3 demos here and I also have another one that I did not post if it's needed.

That said, I see no reason for this thread to remain open until ZERO has the time to make a decision, but that also is up to the IBIS members not me.

DED

Clone
09-03-2010, 11:16 PM
hes hacking... i didnt watch the demo but he is def. hacking!

Clone

brett friggin favre
09-03-2010, 11:28 PM
About stopping: its usually to look at my radar and/or take a survey of who's alive and dead. I analyze the situation. I can also send you a video of me clicking a mouse very fast if you wanna see that. If you're talking about with dualies, I do it by actually removing my hand from the mouse and making my arm spaz out, with my finger over the left click. When someone isn't in view, I can know they're there because of the red marks on the screen and/or the radar because they pop up there when they shoot. You can ban me if you want but that only means your post here was a complete waste because experienced players have watched the demos and have given their opinions and you just ignore them.

edit: Clone, I'm gonna go ahead and guess you're not the clone of anyone who had a brain. If you're going to accuse someone of hacking on forums with demos attached, watch the demos.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-04-2010, 12:11 AM
dude, dennis, i watched your entire demo. i didn't see anything that screams hacks. sorry mate, but there's not much there.

brett friggin favre
09-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Thank you acolyte.

Clone
09-04-2010, 12:38 AM
wait a second are you actually calling me out and say im accusing you of hacking???

must be a thick head you got there....

Clone

ZERO
09-04-2010, 12:39 AM
I will try to review this weekend when I get a chance. Thanks to the holiday I got extra time but with Empire Total War fixed I can finally finish the dam game before a year goes by as I could not play it for over 7 months. Finally I can finish my game but even with 14 hours in the last 3 days I have only advanced 18 turns, although I have conquered 10 nations in that time with wars on 10 fronts.

So sorry for the delays, also ps: admins will be activated when I get up tomorrow.

brett friggin favre
09-04-2010, 12:46 AM
wait a second are you actually calling me out and say im accusing you of hacking???

must be a thick head you got there....

Clone

"hes hacking... i didnt watch the demo but he is def. hacking!"

did you not post that?

DeadEyeDeNNi$
09-04-2010, 10:00 AM
You can ban me if you want but that only means your post here was a complete waste because experienced players have watched the demos and have given their opinions and you just ignore them.

Brett, did you not read this part of my last post?

I'm not going to ban you (this time). I have however have asked ZERO to intervene here and am leaving it up to his call.

I put this here to get FEEDBACK on you and the demo(s) because if I was 110% positive you would have already been on VACA!

I might add that since we've been having some issues with illegitimate bans lately that hopefully this format that I've used will set an example for others to follow so we won't be pulling the trigger so quickly anymore thus being more responsible to our GOOD players w/o bringing out the ban hammer every time something doesn't look just right because we want to keep our players on IBIS and help them enjoy themselves!

Over + Out

PS~~Please do not misconstrue the above to give anyone the license to go hog wild with hacks because we DO have good admins + players that can spot a hacker a mile away and they WILL eventually get caught and PERMA BANNED from ALL IBIS servers. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

brett friggin favre
09-04-2010, 11:39 AM
I did read that part and was quite offended that you still seem so sure that I was hacking. And I was saying that I don't care whether or not I get banned cuz I'll have an unban request post up and I'll be back in a day because there is NO evidence of me hacking, and never will be, because there can't be evidence for something that doesn't happen. Good day to you, sir.

Carina
09-04-2010, 11:57 AM
I did read that part and was quite offended that you still seem so sure that I was hacking. And I was saying that I don't care whether or not I get banned cuz I'll have an unban request post up and I'll be back in a day because there is NO evidence of me hacking, and never will be, because there can't be evidence for something that doesn't happen. Good day to you, sir.

hmm.. your offended that he still thinks that you hack.. hmm you yourself said

If it wasn't me, I'd say that guy was hacking

ohh and..

I'll be back in a day

a day?!??? HAHA ROFL :lmao::lmao::lmao:

brett friggin favre
09-04-2010, 12:02 PM
Love you too carina. :)

Carina
09-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Love you too carina. :)

lol :smirk:

brett friggin favre
09-04-2010, 03:06 PM
OK so I was playing earlier and decided to make a demo of myself. It's not of me sucking, I'm doing pretty well, but I just wanted to post this so you can see my exact screen, radar and all, and so there's no lag between me, server, and spectator. It's a little jumpier than it really is for me, but I'm sure you'll get over it.

A Baby
09-04-2010, 03:22 PM
OK so I was playing earlier and decided to make a demo of myself. It's not of me sucking, I'm doing pretty well, but I just wanted to post this so you can see my exact screen, radar and all, and so there's no lag between me, server, and spectator. It's a little jumpier than it really is for me, but I'm sure you'll get over it.

Nothing at all strikes me as odd. I've seen the other demo's and you played the same in those here. Anyway, hopefully they get it. =D

Carina
09-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Nothing at all strikes me as odd. I've seen the other demo's and you played the same in those here. Anyway, hopefully they get it. =D

you're just jealous because you are not the only one who is hacking anymore ;) <3 :lmao:

A Baby
09-04-2010, 03:33 PM
you're just jealous because you are not the only one who is hacking anymore ;) <3 :lmao:

Shhh... you were supposed to keep that a secret. =P

brett friggin favre
09-04-2010, 03:39 PM
I can't tell if carina is being serious or not but it's funny either way :P

Carina
09-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Shhh... you were supposed to keep that a secret. =P

ohh right.. i'm sorry <3 please forgive me..? :D

I can't tell if carina is being serious or not but it's funny either way :P

about baby? i'm all ways serious about him.. ;) thats why i'm invited to his wedding.. :D :wtg:

hallwagner
09-04-2010, 03:50 PM
you notice how all the good css players are defending favre and the bad/noob players are saying hes a hacker? lmao

Carina
09-04-2010, 03:52 PM
you notice how all the good css players are defending favre and the bad/noob players are saying hes a hacker? lmao

:reddot::reddot::reddot::reddot:

Perry
09-04-2010, 03:56 PM

fagner you idiot. i may not be good but im not bad either.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-04-2010, 03:57 PM

and me. don't forget me.

although i'm not defending him, i'm just saying that the demos blow ass. there is nothing in them

brett friggin favre
09-04-2010, 03:58 PM

Keep tellin yourself that bro. :)

hallwagner
09-04-2010, 03:59 PM

you suck perry. in more ways than 1 :smirk:

Carina
09-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Keep tellin yourself that bro. :)

its true.. hes not good.. but hes def not bad either.. if you wanna se a bad player.. you should take a look at Hall ;)
(Love you Hall <3 )

you suck perry. in more ways than 1 :smirk:

lol :lmao:

brett friggin favre
09-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Having said all this...Brett's coming out of retirement and is entertaining clan offers. Starting at $10mil a year, workin up from there.

hallwagner
09-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Having said all this...Brett's coming out of retirement and is entertaining clan offers. Starting at $10mil a year, workin up from there.

:lmao:

brett friggin favre
09-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Fine...$8mil?

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-04-2010, 08:44 PM
u suck at using that joke.

brett friggin favre
09-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Dude you suck at being a nice person. That was very inconsiderate and quite...mean. Excessively mean. Don't do that. Just stop it.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Dude you suck at being a nice person. That was very inconsiderate and quite...mean. Excessively mean. Don't do that. Just stop it.

he's right

brett friggin favre
09-04-2010, 11:33 PM
Thank you for agreeing.

nightstrife
09-05-2010, 12:29 AM
OK I LOOKED AT THE DEMOS AND SAW NOTHING IN DENNIS'S AND PS NEXT TIME PLEASE US AUTO OBSERVE .

CARINIA'S FIRST ON LOOKS OK BUT SEVERAL SHOTS WERE VERY LUCKY BUT NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE FOR ME.

THE SECOND ONE was the same as the first for me so don't think he was hacking but not up to me but up to zero his server

But i think no one should comment if they aren"t there or haven"t looked at the demo you can't say that he is liget base on past experiences since people change it is evolution.

I would say unban :headache:

ps sorry for caps lock on hahah

Carina
09-05-2010, 12:46 AM

He is The Holy Shit.. Hes never nice.. :lmao:
Love you Holy <3

OK I LOOKED AT THE DEMOS AND SAW NOTHING IN DENNIS'S AND PS NEXT TIME PLEASE US AUTO OBSERVE .

CARINIA'S FIRST ON LOOKS OK BUT SEVERAL SHOTS WERE VERY LUCKY BUT NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE FOR ME.

THE SECOND ONE was the same as the first for me so don't think he was hacking but not up to me but up to zero his server

But i think no one should comment if they aren"t there or haven"t looked at the demo you can't say that he is liget base on past experiences since people change it is evolution.

First.. Dennis demo.. i guess you didnt see that.. when he was makeing the demo, he wassent on his admin account and therefor didnt have auto observe..

Second.. He isnt banned.. its "only" a ban request, and Dennis wassent completely sure, so insted of banning him, he made this..

DeadEyeDeNNi$
09-05-2010, 12:56 AM

Night,,,, This was NOT a ban, this was SPECIFICALLY a feed back post for other admins + IBIS members, etc. as was stated in my original post AND another post thereafter:

I put this here to get FEEDBACK on you and the demo(s) because if I was 110% positive you would have already been on VACA!

I might add that since we've been having some issues with illegitimate bans lately that hopefully this format that I've used will set an example for others to follow so we won't be pulling the trigger so quickly anymore thus being more responsible to our GOOD players w/o bringing out the ban hammer every time something doesn't look just right because we want to keep our players on IBIS and help them enjoy themselves!

I thank you for your opinion as well as the rest that have posted here, INCLUDING Brett Farve for the explanations that he was willing to share.

It appears that nobody picked up on the "set an example" part but many were very quick to flame unfortunately.

Nonetheless, I really hope that more admins can deal with the ramifications that will come with making a post like this to let others critique the demos before the ban if there is ANY doubt at all. If I have accomplished that much, then it was worth all the "flames" etc to make that happen...

Have F U N, and enjoy IBIS, that is/was the goal here

DED

acolyte_to_jippity
09-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Thank you for agreeing.

i was agreeing with holy fyi

brett friggin favre
09-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Well, quoting me made it seem as if you were agreeing with me...but in that case </3

nightstrife
09-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Night,,,, This was NOT a ban, this was SPECIFICALLY a feed back post for other admins + IBIS members, etc. as was stated in my original post AND another post thereafter:

I thank you for your opinion as well as the rest that have posted here, INCLUDING Brett Farve for the explanations that he was willing to share.

It appears that nobody picked up on the "set an example" part but many were very quick to flame unfortunately.

Nonetheless, I really hope that more admins can deal with the ramifications that will come with making a post like this to let others critique the demos before the ban if there is ANY doubt at all. If I have accomplished that much, then it was worth all the "flames" etc to make that happen...

Have F U N, and enjoy IBIS, that is/was the goal here

DED

well dennis you are right with the flaming part and that is what got me confused about all this there was so much stuff going on in the messages i got lost in what happen like (was it a ban or not) so i chose to say un ban just incase since i was voiceing my opinion unlike the flames / trolls.

I wrote But i think no one should comment if they aren"t there or haven"t looked at the demo you can't say that he is legit base on past experiences since people change it is evolution.

i wrote this because of this
wish my desktop worked and i could watch the demos, but sadly i cant. i would hate to see a legit player get banned. too many of those kinda bans lately :/

brett friggin favre
09-06-2010, 02:06 AM
@dennis

Ok so in the server tonight, I don't know why you told me to "shut the f*** up." I wasn't saying anything against anyone, I was defending fluffy. Since I have not been banned, I am a member of this community, I have watched fluffy's demos, so I can defend him if I see fit. I wasn't gonna make a big deal about it in game, and you're the admin so I'll play little bitch, but I don't feel your actions were necessary.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-06-2010, 11:35 AM
@dennis

Ok so in the server tonight, I don't know why you told me to "shut the f*** up." I wasn't saying anything against anyone, I was defending fluffy. Since I have not been banned, I am a member of this community, I have watched fluffy's demos, so I can defend him if I see fit. I wasn't gonna make a big deal about it in game, and you're the admin so I'll play little bitch, but I don't feel your actions were necessary.

look, for both you and fluffy, lay low a bit until this gets officially resolved.

zero has said that he'll try to view the demo this weekend. hence, MOD should close this until zero weighs in.

but, neither of you should do anything to antagonize the admins. even if that means just playing in silence for a bit.

Perry
09-06-2010, 01:00 PM
@dennis

he probably means it because he doesnt want shit to start in the server.

thats why i dont say shit while playing anymore lol.

brett friggin favre
09-06-2010, 01:23 PM
I wasn't starting shit I was helping fluffy with people like mos def who started shit.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-06-2010, 01:43 PM
I wasn't starting shit I was helping fluffy with people like mos def who started shit.

Thanks for the efforts, Brett. I don't think anything positive can come of anything when people start going off at me, though. It has come to the point where these people can violate rules with impunity in their quest to antagonise me, even when admins are present.

We'll have to let idiots be idiots. Chances are they'll remain so regardless of how many ban requests are denied. Merely killing them in-game seems to piss them off more than verbal retorts do, so let's just keep doing that.

Perry
09-06-2010, 02:24 PM
DROP THE FUCKING DICTIONARY. My god you sound like a south hampton prep school boy.

You will be banned sooner or later.

No i meant by not talking about it in the servers.

Christmas
09-06-2010, 03:26 PM
DROP THE FUCKING DICTIONARY. My god you sound like a south hampton prep school boy.

You will be banned sooner or later.

No i meant by not talking about it in the servers.

No he won't. Because he isn't hacking.

Dumbass.

brett friggin favre
09-06-2010, 03:28 PM

Dumbass.

:wtg:

XX0wnsXY
09-06-2010, 04:32 PM
I have played with brett quite a bit and fluffy as well.. I was unsure about fluffy at first but I know that he's legit and just a superior player.

These demos are not conclusive. GG has it's fair share of accusations flying around and I like to make it a point to not let it run rampant on the server and discussing it usually creates more of an uproar than is necessary.

Christmas
09-06-2010, 04:57 PM
:wtg:

You better stop posting pictures of your daughter or I am going to have to report you to the cyber police.

brett friggin favre
09-06-2010, 05:39 PM
You better stop posting pictures of your daughter or I am going to have to report you to the cyber police.

:violin:

Aww man.

Perry
09-06-2010, 07:09 PM

Dumbass.

christmas shut your whore mouth and make some decent maps for once ok?

acolyte_to_jippity
09-06-2010, 07:10 PM

perry, don't be a douche and get an actual demo.

StarsMine
09-06-2010, 08:28 PM

What are you talking about? Marble_X is amazing, and that alphibet one has a really nice concept, just needs to be resized as right now is claustrophobic as hell.

Perry
09-06-2010, 09:14 PM
marble has a swastika in the middle, alphabet I only played on once, so im assuming its crap like the rest of his maps.

as i stated in owns' ban, I apologize. I now see what a true aimbot is.

brett friggin favre
09-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Perry you're quite a bitter person.

Perry
09-06-2010, 10:30 PM
ya long story.

whatever im done being an ass.