brett friggin favre
09-08-2010, 10:51 PM
BRETT FAVRE

Name: Colt Richmond
Primary Server: Gungame
Hobbies: Football, school, not hacking, sleeping, eating
Fav Gun: scout
Least Fav Gun: Mac 10

Bio: I'm originally from New Orleans, yes I was there during Katrina, no I wasn't rescued by helicopter. I'm quite gangsta and a pretty big Saints fan...WHO DAT! I was on a baseball team that was ranked in the top 20 nationally but I now hate baseball, I also played golf in high school and hope to play football in college at some point. I've been playing fps since the days of Wolfenstein 3d and Duke Nukem. Started with CS when I was 9, so it kinda comes naturally to me. That leads to the statement that contrary to what some of you may believe, I do not hack. That is all. Hope to have fun playing with you guys.

Much love,
BRETT FAVRE
Senior Quarterback Extraordinaire

maynard
09-09-2010, 03:42 PM
but I now hate baseball

... -1

acolyte_to_jippity
09-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Hobbies: Football, school, not hacking, sleeping, eating

too soon

i also loled

brett friggin favre
09-09-2010, 04:03 PM
too soon

i also loled

Yes I'm aware of the timing but the server was down last night, I had no hw, and i was bored as hell so I figured eh why not.

hallwagner
09-10-2010, 11:23 AM
... -1

agreed, hating baseball=hating america....gtfo achmed :smirk:

-blink-
09-10-2010, 12:08 PM
too early....its just going to get buried.....

+++++0000000

brett friggin favre
09-10-2010, 12:56 PM
agreed, hating baseball=hating america....gtfo achmed :smirk:

Well its not like I wanna bomb baseball stadiums, just can't stand to watch or play it any more lol.

hallwagner
09-10-2010, 03:13 PM
Well its not like I wanna bomb baseball stadiums, just can't stand to watch or play it any more lol.

lol yea i know, same with me and football :P just not that into it

DeadEyeDeNNi$
09-11-2010, 07:15 PM
too early....its just going to get buried.....

+++++0000000

I don't think u quite got the gist of the idea here "brett".... It isn't that it's too early; it's that you really need to lay back and rethink you’re.....

- Game play attitude

- Post(s) etiquette

- Timing

- Constructive criticism technique

PS~ Oops, and yeah, it is too early :chillpill:

brett friggin favre
09-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Please explain to me, good sir, in what way I should change my gameplay attitude?

hallwagner
09-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Please explain to me, good sir, in what way I should change my gameplay attitude?

he means you should stop "hacking" lmao :p

brett friggin favre
09-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Thats less of an attitude and more of a strategy if you ask me.

hallwagner
09-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Thats less of an attitude and more of a strategy if you ask me.

very true, but dennis is an old man so forgive him

brett friggin favre
09-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Oh I do, I was just confused. I try to be respectful on the servers and I like to have fun so I wasn't sure if that's what he was referencing.

hallwagner
09-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Oh I do, I was just confused. I try to be respectful on the servers and I like to have fun so I wasn't sure if that's what he was referencing.

oh idk what he was actually trying to say, i was just making a joke lol ;)

brett friggin favre
09-12-2010, 10:51 PM
I'm aware, it's just that he also said I need to work on my post etiquette and that was the most formal and kind thing I could say :)

DeadEyeDeNNi$
09-13-2010, 03:01 PM
I'm aware, it's just that he also said I need to work on my post etiquette and that was the most formal and kind thing I could say :)

Brett, specifically I was talking about your borderline disrespect of an admin when I was trying to tell you in Deagle last week to "stfu". You took it offensively and made it known with a volatile post elsewhere and wasn't too enthusiastic about what I said when the whole you + fluffy thing started to dominate the game play. WRONG PLACE + TIME dude.

Moral: new people should contribute NOTHING less than a positive environment, especially if they are trying to become part of that environment.

You started out on the wrong foot here with a few folks, me being one of them. I’d sincerely try to rectify that situation if I were you, just a suggestion.

Peace

DED

PS~~ I'm not looking for any response here. It was merely the explanation that you requested not a shooting match remark so please don't

brett friggin favre
09-13-2010, 04:46 PM
It's tough not to take it offensively when you tell me to "stfu" but I didn't make a big deal about it in game, I took it here. I followed your instructions and I don't feel that my post was volatile, just explaining my position. I apologize if you took it in that way. And about providing a positive environment: accusing players of hacking is not exactly a positive environment. I was trying to help get rid of that. Don't worry, I know not to s**t where I sleep.

brett friggin favre
09-15-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm sure many people will appreciate this. I hereby revoke my application. This community is wayyyy too fucked :)

-blink-
09-15-2010, 04:08 PM
I'm sure many people will appreciate this. I hereby revoke my application. This community is wayyyy too fucked :)

C-YA....one douche bag gone,thousand more to go!!!!

brett friggin favre
09-15-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm not a douche, people on here are. I'm not gone, just not going to be an applicant. I'll see your face on the server splattered on some box with the fragments of my bullets indistinguishable from the small amount of brain matter someone decided to shove in your skull with no intention of it ever being used.

XX0wnsXY
09-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Sorry to hear Brett. I know you are a good guy and a decent and legit player. Too bad that things aren't going well for you. Perhaps the application process was too soon. Hope to see you in GG.

brett friggin favre
09-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Yeah I'll be on there.

Rapedollar$
09-16-2010, 01:54 AM
yea app was a bit early but i still like the dumb hacking cunt... well at least until we legit catch him hacking.....

lol jk... good luck but you need a less faggot filled name....

brett friggin favre
09-16-2010, 09:43 AM
Yeah I just changed it to this when he was saying he was going to retire. Gonna go back to my old name.

taz1stP
09-16-2010, 09:48 AM
someone that has been accused of hacking is a ass hole and is new. i am gana give you a -1

Carina
09-16-2010, 10:10 AM

-1 :headache:

brett friggin favre
09-16-2010, 10:41 AM
someone that has been accused of hacking is a ass hole and is new. i am gana give you a -1

Someone who does not read the full post, can't speak English, doesn't know me, and thinks I'm an asshole. I'm gonna give you a lit stick of dynamite up your ass, have fun with that shit.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Someone who does not read the full post, can't speak English, doesn't know me, and thinks I'm an asshole. I'm gonna give you a lit stick of dynamite up your ass, have fun with that shit.

...wouldn't that kinda make you an asshole though?
i mean, if you're complaining that he doesn't know you, yet is calling you an asshole wouldn't you want to kinda...not prove his point?
~!priest

brett friggin favre
09-16-2010, 01:20 PM
...wouldn't that kinda make you an asshole though?
i mean, if you're complaining that he doesn't know you, yet is calling you an asshole wouldn't you want to kinda...not prove his point?
~!priest

I've tried proving points in this community numerous times and nothing has worked so I'm done trying to prove myself to be a nice guy, done trying to prove myself as a non-hacker, and done dealing with morons like that guy who form an opinion about me before they have played with me or even spoken to me in any way.

maynard
09-16-2010, 02:07 PM
this app is even more fail now, then when it was created, and the person who created has retracked wanting 2 be in IBIS, along with dissing all of the community. can a mod close this thread, plz.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-16-2010, 02:40 PM
App revoked...

CLOSED