PDA

View Full Version : For Zero

Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX
08-07-2008, 08:02 AM
I would like to have my admin back.
I learned all the rules and acknowledged my mistakes.
I hope that I der another opportunity.
Thank you!

D-Monic
08-07-2008, 08:43 AM
are you the guy that had like multiple threads about abusing admin and then never responded until it got taken away from you?

anyway good luck with that

Dual
08-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Yeah thats him, I think you should have contacted him another way then ,making a post.Last I heard you had your last chance.

whytboiz33
08-07-2008, 03:59 PM
i think he should get a very watered down admin back.

very very watered down.

Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX
08-07-2008, 04:12 PM
very very watered down?

and Dual..
what u problem?

The.Beast.13.
08-07-2008, 04:18 PM
very very watered down?

and Dual..
what u problem?

??? why you askin that... he just said that you should have pm Zero about it... what s YOU RE problem??!!!!!!

Water down man!!! ahahah

Peace

JigSaW
08-07-2008, 05:20 PM
I think...not

Dual
08-07-2008, 07:24 PM
very very watered down?

and Dual..
what u problem?

Your Retarded! You had numberous complaints, never even posted, the only time you ever posted on this forum was when Zero took your admin away. So your a Retart!:plzdie:

whytboiz33
08-07-2008, 09:43 PM
how about he has all the powers revoked...

except... auto spectate... and if he abuses that, its a big no!

lukeydukey
08-07-2008, 10:34 PM
really.. meh.. imho it'd be a bad idea to give it back to him

walterbrunswick
08-07-2008, 11:06 PM
I don't think he's learned from his mistakes, since I can swear on my own life that I've seen him being an a**hole just yesterday, when he got into an argument with an admin for ztele'ing away from zombies, and then refused to accept his punishment (*facepalms*).

Rodrigo I have awesome Brazilian friends and it's too bad that you can't be as awesome as them. No, instead you gotta be a jerk and then come on here and have the guts to ask for *admin* when you yourself break rules daily as a regular.

Some people never learn; they just don't "get it." It is unfortunate and truly sad.

That is all.

Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX
08-08-2008, 05:34 AM
Your Retarded! You had numberous complaints, never even posted, the only time you ever posted on this forum was when Zero took your admin away. So your a Retart!:plzdie:

I understand your anger. I am better than you. Simply train more than one day you get it.

Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX
08-08-2008, 05:40 AM

OMG Dukey.. Thanks for help me. Now I see how you is a fake

Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX
08-08-2008, 05:48 AM
I don't think he's learned from his mistakes, since I can swear on my own life that I've seen him being an a**hole just yesterday, when he got into an argument with an admin for ztele'ing away from zombies, and then refused to accept his punishment (*facepalms*).

Rodrigo I have awesome Brazilian friends and it's too bad that you can't be as awesome as them. No, instead you gotta be a jerk and then come on here and have the guts to ask for *admin* when you yourself break rules daily as a regular.

Some people never learn; they just don't "get it." It is unfortunate and truly sad.

That is all.

Yesterday I actually started to have an argument with an administrator "TheLoveStory." He picks up on my feet all day.
I use ztele whole hour, more than in front of the zombies. I can not do anything when I use ztele they see me by far.

Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX
08-08-2008, 05:54 AM
I think so. Do not judge me advance nobody here. I want an opportunity to prove I get changed. And also learned that we can not rely on anyone.

obdo
08-08-2008, 06:51 AM

I agree
like he only responded when actions against him were taken
it's not liek he earned anything he just misses his power

D-Monic
08-08-2008, 07:56 AM
fyi rodrigo you can multi quote its the button next to the single quote, then you dont have to post 5x to respond

Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX
08-08-2008, 08:10 AM
fyi rodrigo you can multi quote its the button next to the single quote, then you dont have to post 5x to respond

Thank you very much. I did not know =)

lukeydukey
08-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Bluntly put Rod, i don't see why you should have you admin back. You were an ass to all the admins as Walter put it. I was on when you were. When you did have your admin you would only use it if somebody got in your way or to give yourself an unfair advantage in the map. Not to mention your constant disrespect for the newer admins. Just because they had it for a week doesn't mean they're stupid. You act like you know everything, but it just shows your lack of ability to be an admin.

OMG Dukey.. Thanks for help me. Now I see how you is a fake

I'm a fake? No, I'm patient enough to at least tolerate the bullshit you give to the admins when you're on. Just because I don't ban you or yell at you doesn't mean I respect the way you carry yourself on the server towards admins. I don't hate you, but there's no way I can back you up with the way you act towards other admins.

Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX
08-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Bluntly put Rod, i don't see why you should have you admin back. You were an ass to all the admins as Walter put it. I was on when you were. When you did have your admin you would only use it if somebody got in your way or to give yourself an unfair advantage in the map. Not to mention your constant disrespect for the newer admins. Just because they had it for a week doesn't mean they're stupid. You act like you know everything, but it just shows your lack of ability to be an admin.

I'm a fake? No, I'm patient enough to at least tolerate the bullshit you give to the admins when you're on. Just because I don't ban you or yell at you doesn't mean I respect the way you carry yourself on the server towards admins. I don't hate you, but there's no way I can back you up with the way you act towards other admins.

give you the admins ...? you can not me the admin. you is a simple admin

deaf
08-08-2008, 02:34 PM
is it just me or is what he is saying making less and less sense

walterbrunswick
08-08-2008, 03:16 PM
is it just me or is what he is saying making less and less sense

Yes, I feel stupider and stupider as I progressively read through his quotes.

I don't think he is ever going to give up. Maybe we should just close this thread [and ban Rodrigo forever?].

Fish
08-11-2008, 03:44 PM
I think Rod is bi-polar. He is cool and gets along with everyone one second, the next he is yelling, wanting to RTV, calling everyone a moron. *shrugs* Nothing against bi-polar people, but he needs to work on people skills.

Baliame
08-12-2008, 05:16 PM
My word probably doesn't count here, but I really wouldn't like to see someone like Rodrigo adminning. He's pretty two faced, while there are admins on, he tries to play the good obedient boy, soon as there aren't any, he starts breaking the rules, zteles away from zombies, etc. Nah.

And reading his posts destroyed dozen times more braincells than living on alcohol for a week.

-=NYS=- C.O.
08-18-2008, 04:07 PM
Rodrigo is retardo.

Fish
08-20-2008, 12:51 AM
Rodrigo is retardo.

I think Ive said that over voice once. LOL.

My word probably doesn't count here, but I really wouldn't like to see someone like Rodrigo adminning. He's pretty two faced, while there are admins on, he tries to play the good obedient boy, soon as there aren't any, he starts breaking the rules, zteles away from zombies, etc. Nah.

I used to notice that ALOT. Now I dont. :smirk:

Baliame
08-20-2008, 09:27 PM
I used to notice that ALOT. Now I dont. :smirk:

I wonder if it has to do anything with you buying admin?
Nah, too obvious.

Foppa
08-20-2008, 11:08 PM
I understand your anger. I am better than you. Simply train more than one day you get it.
What does that MEAN!?

This guy confuses me.

TheOnlyStory
08-25-2008, 09:04 PM
Yesterday I actually started to have an argument with an administrator "TheLoveStory." He picks up on my feet all day.
I use ztele whole hour, more than in front of the zombies. I can not do anything when I use ztele they see me by far.

lol first off, its TheOnlyStory sorry if ur dyslexic. second of all i remembered serveral ppl saying that u zteled from zombies and then wined and bitched about it after i freezed u for 1 round... get a life dude

HyDro
08-26-2008, 04:25 PM
We should give him admin back... Zero, what does the cost of all three servers run ya? Atleast around $100 a month...

Make it so he can have admin only if he spends $100 per month, and if there is 1 single complaint, its revoked w/ a $100 fee!.

Man I make good rules, lol jk.

Rodrigo, you got that month to spend on CS per month? If so, maybe you can have it.

:icon_mrgreen:

haha

ZERO
08-27-2008, 09:39 AM
Maybe if the payment was in gold.

+Project.S+
08-27-2008, 09:35 PM
hahaha MAYBE if it was in gold.

shit id let him have it for gold. with my boot.

ZERO
08-29-2008, 04:37 PM
Yea, he tried resubscribing but I am a bit smarter than that...

The.Beast.13.
09-03-2008, 08:56 AM
Yea, he tried resubscribing but I am a bit smarter than that...

:lmao:

Hilarious

Peace