PDA

View Full Version : Dead Rising.... You guessed it.. 2

Jeimuzu
09-13-2010, 05:49 PM
Lot of 2's aren't there?

youNA9-Hd54

Will be getting it.. Hopefully.. Who else?

mcilwain
09-13-2010, 05:55 PM
This game looks great.. I'd really buy this.

I love games involving zombies along repelling them.

Edit:I like that flamethrower.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-14-2010, 12:00 PM
it looks really stupid.

almost as dumb as the wii port of the original

maynard
09-14-2010, 03:15 PM
electric rake? worst idea ever...

Jeimuzu
09-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Thing I don't like about it is the zombie speed. I would understand it if they outnumbered you like 500 to one, and pushing through wasn't easy.. But that's kind of.. Sad.. None of the zombies were even after them.

Fish
09-14-2010, 05:41 PM
This is only a demo. Final game can be different. I never played the first one, but I thought it looked cool.

SCRIBBLE
09-14-2010, 06:42 PM
Some video game sequels pale in comparison to their predecessors. Dead Rising 2 seems to be one of those games. DR2 probably offers a more interactively robust environment than the first, but I can't let go of the fact that at 2:59 he cuts a lady in half and she suddenly has three legs. Throughout the video they show no caution when approaching the zombies which leads me to believe that it's too easy to kill them (may be due to the fact that it's a demo, I remember how easy the DR1 demo was in gamestop).

This game would be worth the buy once the price has significantly decreased. It has large entertainment value (who doesn't like killing zombies?) and probably has a worthy replay value.

Multi-player is a step up for the game; however, it is not a step large enough for me to purchase the game when it comes out.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-14-2010, 09:58 PM
i'm just pissed that they fucked the first game up when they ported to wii.

YOU DONT EVEN GET THE FUCKING CAMERA!

Jeimuzu
09-15-2010, 07:32 AM
i'm just pissed that they fucked the first game up when they ported to wii.

YOU DONT EVEN GET THE FUCKING CAMERA!

Wooowww.... How did that work?

@Scribble. Yeah I saw that three leg thing too. My hope regarding the zombies was that they were playing easy mode.

acolyte_to_jippity
09-15-2010, 11:38 AM
Wooowww.... How did that work?

@Scribble. Yeah I saw that three leg thing too. My hope regarding the zombies was that they were playing easy mode.

dead rising WII:

approx. half the zombies, no camera.

yeah

SCRIBBLE
09-15-2010, 06:05 PM

That video only showed us a slight glimpse into a rather large game. The leg issue could have easily been a glitch that hadn't been addressed yet in the time period before the game was to be released.

Jeimuzu
09-15-2010, 08:19 PM
Very true, but regardless the zombie difficulties will hopefully be fix in some way.

taz1stP
09-16-2010, 05:59 AM
they might have also been on easy. so that the zombies didnt attack them.

Jeimuzu
10-07-2010, 08:06 PM
3rd or 4th day zombies become insanely hard. Much fun.