PDA

View Full Version : Kavinsky

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-13-2010, 10:29 PM
I didn't post this in the ban requests section, as I'm not looking to have him banned, but I feel that Kavinsky needs to have a stern talking to, have his favourite toy taken away, and possibly be sent to bed without dinner.

I can ignore his incessant complaining about whichever third party software he feels I'm using to bolster my performance, but lately he has taken to damaging me in spawn whenever he's playing on my team. I have asked him to stop repeatedly, but as you can gather from the attached demo, success has been limited.

What to do?

XX0wnsXY
09-13-2010, 10:35 PM
I can't watch the demo from work, but if this is true kavinsky, knock it off. fluffy...did you inform an admin?

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-13-2010, 10:40 PM
I can't watch the demo from work, but if this is true kavinsky, knock it off. fluffy...did you inform an admin?

I asked Kavinsky to stop several times in chat, but I did not bother with informing admins directly. Mos Def teamshot me to half health every round for an entire map the other week for the same reason, and the admins present did nothing to intervene despite repeated requests. I figured that a forum post would be more difficult to ignore.

brett friggin favre
09-13-2010, 11:23 PM
I asked Kavinsky to stop several times in chat, but I did not bother with informing admins directly. Mos Def teamshot me to half health every round for an entire map the other week for the same reason, and the admins present did nothing to intervene despite repeated requests. I figured that a forum post would be more difficult to ignore.

I can vouch for Fluffy on the Mos Def incident. I was in there and so were admins, and they did nothing about it, just ignored it. I can't remember specifically which admins were in there except one because I remember him telling me to "stfu."

And owns, the demo doesn't show kav team attacking Fluffy, but he clearly admits to it, says it's his "hacking tax," and that he knows it's against the rules.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
09-13-2010, 11:59 PM
I can vouch for Fluffy on the Mos Def incident. I was in there and so were admins, and they did nothing about it, just ignored it. I can't remember specifically which admins were in there except one because I remember him telling me to "stfu."

And owns, the demo doesn't show kav team attacking Fluffy, but he clearly admits to it, says it's his "hacking tax," and that he knows it's against the rules.

*sigh* Exactly what I was talking about Brett on your app. I guess you just don't get it or you think that people don't read ALL the forum posts.

It appears that if people don't already get the connection, that Brett + Fluffy are related "somehow" and if you read all the posts that have anything derogatory about one, you will find the other in a defensive stance, or am I the only one that has put 2 + 2 together??

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-14-2010, 12:07 AM
*sigh* Exactly what I was talking about Brett on your app. I guess you just don't get it or you think that people don't read ALL the forum posts.

It appears that if people don't already get the connection, that Brett + Fluffy are related "somehow" and if you read all the posts that have anything derogatory about one, you will find the other in a defensive stance, or am I the only one that has put 2 + 2 together??

I don't know Brett outside of the server. Please keep this thread on topic.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
09-14-2010, 12:15 AM
I don't know Brett outside of the server. Please keep this thread on topic.

It IS on topic REF: his post(s), and if you consistantly justify my addition,(2 + 2) then you also will be a highlight in a negative way. I reiterate, whenever there is a negative post about Fluffy OR Farve, the other is right there in a defensive stance, not a false accusation, but an observant fact.

Use the search engine on this site to understand + see for yourself...

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-14-2010, 12:51 AM
It IS on topic REF: his post(s), and if you consistantly justify my addition,(2 + 2) then you also will be a highlight in a negative way. I reiterate, whenever there is a negative post about Fluffy OR Farve, the other is right there in a defensive stance, not a false accusation, but an observant fact.

Use the search engine on this site to understand + see for yourself...

What could that possibly have to do with Kavinsky shooting teammates?

[UA] Mos Def
09-14-2010, 01:02 AM
Hackers have to get each others back don't you know? I don't remember this incident a few weeks ago you are talking about, but I wouldn't put it past me to do that.....Fluffy, why do you even play here? Honestly you are pro dude, why not go play on pro servers? I have quit playing on IBIS solely because of you.......

Perry
09-14-2010, 01:03 AM
Meaning that your proof always has him involved or visa versa.

Mos I dont think would team attack like that. Kav i can see if he was raging. but im sorry even if you dont hack (not saying you do!) you have been checked multiple times along with brett. and then both of you using eachother as back up/ proof is kinda fishy.

just saying.

EDIT- Mos just posted before me. ok maybe he does lol.

[UA] Mos Def
09-14-2010, 01:06 AM
Hey perry, thanks for the benefit of the doubt, but I probably did team attack that ass hole.....No worries he doesn't have to worry about dealing with me anymore because as I said I am done with GG on IBIS until some changes happen....and if the changes never happen I will never play there again!! I am sure there are some people who are happy about my decision anyway!!

Perry
09-14-2010, 01:12 AM
meh its sad when you get ridiculed for "bad bans" too. I actually stopped caring and looking for hackers. my admin ends sometime the end of next month so i should be gone by then too if nothing changes.

Christmas
09-14-2010, 01:16 AM
Mos Def;85897']Hey perry, thanks for the benefit of the doubt, but I probably did team attack that ass hole.....No worries he doesn't have to worry about dealing with me anymore because as I said I am done with GG on IBIS until some changes happen....and if the changes never happen I will never play there again!! I am sure there are some people who are happy about my decision anyway!!

Bring some proof and they will get banned, fuck stick.

It is as simple as sending a demo to valve.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
09-14-2010, 01:35 AM
Mos Def;85897']Hey perry, thanks for the benefit of the doubt, but I probably did team attack that ass hole.....No worries he doesn't have to worry about dealing with me anymore because as I said I am done with GG on IBIS until some changes happen....and if the changes never happen I will never play there again!! I am sure there are some people who are happy about my decision anyway!!

Mos Def, I really hate to see u leave IBIS + CSS. I'm sure that in the near future that "most shit" will be sorted out and we can once again enjoy what little free time we have on the IBIS servers. Meanwhile, pls chk back every so often and see what the status is, as I for one will miss u as one of our core players that lends all positive environment to the server.

TC
DED

PS~~Christmas, although mnay times a demo is a good way to determine actions needed, it is NOT the end all to all situations. I'm sure that being as savvy as u are, that u know what I'm talking about

XX0wnsXY
09-14-2010, 01:49 AM
Lol mos. you're too much. you quit playing because fluffy is pro? seriously? i enjoy the competition. it makes me rage and i like it.

XX0wnsXY
09-14-2010, 01:52 AM
Mos Def, I really hate to see u leave IBIS + CSS. I'm sure that in the near future that "most shit" will be sorted out and we can once again enjoy what little free time we have on the IBIS servers. Meanwhile, pls chk back every so often and see what the status is, as I for one will miss u as one of our core players that lends all positive environment to the server.

TC
DED

PS~~Christmas, although mnay times a demo is a good way to determine actions needed, it is NOT the end all to all situations. I'm sure that being as savvy as u are, that u know what I'm talking about

Dennis, i beg to differ. mos is known for calling anyone better than him a hacker and questioning peoples playstyles constantly. i won't miss him. then again, i play more than you...so you only get to spend small amounts of time with him on the server.

didnt mean to double post.

Spasm
09-14-2010, 02:12 AM
I think until some evidence is shown of fluffy hacking you guys need to lay off. You guys are acting like children over him.

Jeimuzu
09-14-2010, 08:50 AM
Someone sum this up for me.

brett friggin favre
09-14-2010, 09:16 AM
The reason I post on fluffy's stuff and he posts on mine is cuz we both watched each others demos and we know we're not hacking. Just like anyone else in the community, we are allowed to voice our opinions unless I'm mistaken. Since most ban requests are on us and we're kinda in the same boat, it's human nature to support one another. I'm sorry if anyone thinks it's "fishy" or whatever, but the childish ban accusations are just getting annoying to both of us.

EDIT: Dennis, I specifically made sure to not call you out by name. I can't lie and say there were no admins on, and if I straight up said your name people would have thought I was just calling you out. The fact of the matter is that you were on the server and me or anyone else saying otherwise would be false.

Christmas
09-14-2010, 09:17 AM
Someone sum this up for me.

Kavinsky and Mos Def are being cunts by purposely TKing fluffy and/or Brett because they think they are hacking.

Dennis thinks they are best buds IRL.

I'm savvy.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-14-2010, 09:24 AM
The reason I post on fluffy's stuff and he posts on mine is cuz we both watched each others demos and we know we're not hacking. Just like anyone else in the community, we are allowed to voice our opinions unless I'm mistaken. Since most ban requests are on us and we're kinda in the same boat, it's human nature to support one another. I'm sorry if anyone thinks it's "fishy" or whatever, but the childish ban accusations are just getting annoying to both of us.

False. It's because both of you are gay lovers.

brett friggin favre
09-14-2010, 09:29 AM
False. It's because both of you are gay lovers.

Sadly...

False.
I'm happily married to Steve Carrell.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-14-2010, 09:50 AM
In all seriousness. Post this shit in admin abuse section with a demo.

Chat doesn't prove shit. Record his actions in the server.

Closing thread before hallfagner begins to flame it.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-14-2010, 01:54 PM
Re-opened for more evidence to be submitted by Fruffles or whatever his name is. DO NOT FLAME or I WILL DELETE POSTS !

Christmas
09-14-2010, 02:27 PM
In all seriousness. Post this shit in admin abuse section with a demo.

Chat doesn't prove shit. Record his actions in the server.

Closing thread before hallfagner begins to flame it.

Neither Kavinsky nor Mos are admins.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-14-2010, 03:12 PM
Uploaded a second demo, as requested.

Fish
09-14-2010, 03:46 PM
In opening, Ive been sucking ass lately and cant even get to pistols. On the other hand, I hate how people like fluffy, lastgamer, and a couple others will leave, come back half way through the next map, and run up to nade level and win over myself or others that were there the entire game. Gay. Ive suspected fluffy, even keep an eye on him. He even stated to me one time he wins 1 out of 4 if he is lucky. Yet will win 4 in a row almost every time both of us are on at the same time. Funny.

In closing...

http://wigs.garydave.com/stuff/Pictures/rubbish/gif/Mortal_Kombat_skateboarder-32.gif

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-14-2010, 04:11 PM
In opening, Ive been sucking ass lately and cant even get to pistols. On the other hand, I hate how people like fluffy, lastgamer, and a couple others will leave, come back half way through the next map, and run up to nade level and win over myself or others that were there the entire game. Gay. Ive suspected fluffy, even keep an eye on him. He even stated to me one time he wins 1 out of 4 if he is lucky. Yet will win 4 in a row almost every time both of us are on at the same time. Funny.

In closing...

http://wigs.garydave.com/stuff/Pictures/rubbish/gif/Mortal_Kombat_skateboarder-32.gif

This thread is not about how I, lastgamer, or "a couple of others" play. This thread is about Kavinsky damaging teammates intentionally.

If you insist on voicing your complaints, then start a new thread to complain about how my typical session length of about an hour means that I must only play half of every map on the server, and how a win percentage of 27% deviates significantly from winning one in every four games.

Just don't use my thread to piggy-back irrelevant complaints that would be too weak to warrant a thread of their own.

Fish
09-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Tell you what, you are correct on that part. Kavinsky and def shouldnt be team attacking you. I dont think I ever saw it, but even though you are questionable at times to me, you deserve the same respect and warrant as other players. That wont fly if I see it.

Bringing up your playstyle is relevent however, due to people having complaints against you, and hence why Kavinsky and def are doing this. You arent exactly some random person crying cause they are assholes. Hence, the other side of the story.

brett friggin favre
09-14-2010, 04:30 PM
Tell you what, you are correct on that part. Kavinsky and def shouldnt be team attacking you. I dont think I ever saw it, but even though you are questionable at times to me, you deserve the same respect and warrant as other players. That wont fly if I see it.

Bringing up your playstyle is relevent however, due to people having complaints against you, and hence why Kavinsky and def are doing this. You arent exactly some random person crying cause they are assholes. Hence, the other side of the story.

Playstyle is totally irrelevant. Rules are being broken. It doesn't matter how many sides of the story there are, the rules are being broken. They are there for a reason; to have a fair, fun playing environment. When that environment is enfringed upon, there should be consequences. That's what this post is about.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-14-2010, 04:43 PM

I can understand and appreciate opposite perspectives if they serve a purpose to the discussion, but suspecting me of cheating, and disagreeing with a perceived way of playing the game does not even begin to warrant or justify team damaging me, and are entirely irrelevant.

This thread has 23 posts that were authored by members other than myself. Six of these address the issue that the thread is supposed to deal with, while eleven of them serve to either highlight various accusations, or merely insult me.

There are two threads dealing with the accusations, one of which remains open, and a flame thread suited for the insults.

Please use these.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
09-14-2010, 10:08 PM
I can understand and appreciate opposite perspectives if they serve a purpose to the discussion, but suspecting me of cheating, and disagreeing with a perceived way of playing the game does not even begin to warrant or justify team damaging me, and are entirely irrelevant.

This thread has 23 posts that were authored by members other than myself. Six of these address the issue that the thread is supposed to deal with, while eleven of them serve to either highlight various accusations, or merely insult me.

There are two threads dealing with the accusations, one of which remains open, and a flame thread suited for the insults.

Please use these.

Team attacking is ABSOLUTELY against the rules!!! I don't give a rats ass what the scenario or conditions are and if I see it going on consistently then the players WILL get banned for at least 2-5 days depending on the situation. If it comes up again with the same players, then it will be 1-2 weeks. It's that simple -- DON'T do it !!!

brett friggin favre
09-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Dennis, I don't mean to be offensive but when we were both on the server, Mos Def was team attacking fluffy, he said it multiple times in chat, and nothing was done. If I can make a suggestion, please check the chat window for consistent team attacks and complaints about said attacking. I don't mean that in an offensive way, just making a friendly suggestion. Please don't flame me.

Fish
09-15-2010, 07:27 AM
Another sidestep if you will.

Team attacking during the round, and team attacking at the end of the round are two different things as well IMO. I hate when people get butt hurt and punish someone for TKing after a round. No damage was done, yet you have sand in the vagina.

Same with the warmup round. I have stated it, and will execute a break in your gameplay if you slay during the warmup round. Just saying.

brett friggin favre
09-15-2010, 07:59 AM
They are clearly two different things and I think most people know that. That's not the issue here. The issue is Kavinsky team attacking Fluffy during the round. That is clearly not legal by any stretch of the imagination. And being on the server yesterday, I would also like to comment that Kavinsky consistently has a bad attitude, just yells at people and cusses the whole time, and is not contributing anything to a positive playing environment whatsoever.

devour
09-15-2010, 10:20 AM
[it wont let me quote for some reason but this is directed toward fish] isnt that considered admin abuse? seeing as how it is a made up rule?

anyway, i see kavinsky is the same douchebag in-game as he is on the forums. this supposed "hackers tax" he imposes should definitely be put to a stop, as there's no rhyme or reason for it aside from a bad player accusing a good player of hacking, and getting upset when it isnt proven.

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-15-2010, 11:44 AM
Another sidestep if you will.

Team attacking during the round, and team attacking at the end of the round are two different things as well IMO. I hate when people get butt hurt and punish someone for TKing after a round. No damage was done, yet you have sand in the vagina.

Same with the warmup round. I have stated it, and will execute a break in your gameplay if you slay during the warmup round. Just saying.

What does that have to do with this thread?

brett friggin favre
09-15-2010, 12:21 PM
What does that have to do with this thread?

It handily demonstrates the intellectual insignificance of certain persons in this community. Clearly not all of us are as literate as you are, Fluffy dearest. Such is the state of the world however, I am afraid. Next time thou art team attacked excessively, I would like to cordially invite you to thrust a phallus of some sort through their sphincter and deep into their colon.

taz1stP
09-15-2010, 12:46 PM

whats going on with ibis it seems evry one is leaving it. really sad to hear that mos def is leaving it.

brett friggin favre
09-15-2010, 01:25 PM
whats going on with ibis it seems evry one is leaving it. really sad to hear that mos def is leaving it.

What's happening doesn't matter. You'll find that in other forums. STAY ON TARGET
http://staticmotor.com/alanwuorinen/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/movie_bg.jpg

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-15-2010, 01:42 PM
What's happening doesn't matter. You'll find that in other forums. STAY ON TARGET
http://staticmotor.com/alanwuorinen/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/movie_bg.jpg

How about you 2 faggots leave. Your wannabe intellectual bullshit doesn't impress me or anyone else in IBIS. This is is not coincidence that many people are accusing this Fluffle character of hacking. I will be playing soon and I DO HAVE SKILLS ON SPOTTING HACKERS. So if I spot anything that's bullshit, I will personally have Fluffle permabanned. As for now, enjoy your stay.

As for MOS. You don't have to leave because of these gay lovers.

Carina
09-15-2010, 01:57 PM
How about you 2 faggots leave. Your wannabe intellectual bullshit doesn't impress me or anyone else in IBIS. This is is not coincidence that many people are accusing this Fluffle character of hacking. I will be playing soon and I DO HAVE SKILLS ON SPOTTING HACKERS. So if I spot anything that's bullshit, I will personally have Fluffle permabanned. As for now, enjoy your stay.

+1 :wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
09-15-2010, 02:06 PM

for all our differences, +1 man.

and yeah, bret, fruffly-one, me and nys might clash sometimes, but he is legit at what he does. stop being annoying around here. all you do in-server is flaunt the fact that no-one has caught you yet, constantly bringing it up. in forum, you do the same thing. the fact is, most people would be completely happy to just let you guys play if you had dropped it right away, after the demos came back as inconclusive. however, your constant attention-whoring seems to have rubbed the community the wrong way, and there's probably not a single person here who'd stand up and make any noise if you got banned.

and mos, hate to hear that. i hope to see you in game again some

brett friggin favre
09-15-2010, 02:11 PM

K that's cool, I'm done being nice anyways. Thank you for getting back off track once more, good sir. I would like to take this opportunity to point out this community's opposition to good, intelligent players. I guess all you want here is dumb noobs so have fun with that. I'm still going to play here because I find it quite fun to make such people angry simply by shooting them before they shoot me.

As for Kavinsky: don't worry about banning him. As soon as this community is devoid of good players (which I assure you will be quite soon), he'll be able to feel good about himself and he won't be so much of a problem.

EDIT: There are a few people in IBIS and the community who aren't dumbasses. To you: keep up the good work. You know who you are.

devour
09-15-2010, 02:20 PM
K that's cool, I'm done being nice anyways. Thank you for getting back off track once more, good sir. I would like to take this opportunity to point out this community's opposition to good, intelligent players. I guess all you want here is dumb noobs so have fun with that. I'm still going to play here because I find it quite fun to make such people angry simply by shooting them before they shoot me.

As for Kavinsky: don't worry about banning him. As soon as this community is devoid of good players (which I assure you will be quite soon), he'll be able to feel good about himself and he won't be so much of a problem.

this

10char

CYBER
09-15-2010, 02:26 PM
Read relevent text to u:
1- TO FLUFF AND KAV
fluffy, as much as i would love to get ur ass banned just for being too damn gd and stealing my kills :P, i'd have to say that so far i got nthn on u. and for that, i just wanted to correct you on what u said about admins not doing anything about this , bcos when u steam messaged me saying that kav is team shooting u , i had a talk with him, and i remember him saying: "thats how hackers should be greeted" and i told him that it's not HIS job to carry on the penalty for any hacking , its MY job... but i know kav, he might rage, and might take it for the nxt level by team shooting u , but i'm stating this to both of u: respect eachother in-game or am gonna have to take a corrective response. whether am friends with any of u or not, if i see anyone fuckign the other again, i'm banning their ass temporary, consider this a warning to both (with all the kindness in my heart:P).
Seriously kav, stop bitching about fluff for now, u're only making him look more of a victim :P

2-TO MOS:
am REALLY upset now that i havent seen u for a while, and now i know why... dont let another player decide whether u leave or no... come back, i wanna knife rape ur ass :( (in a non homo way)

3- REGARDING Fluffy HACKING?
so far, no demo has been conclusive on fluffy or brett. Now, the ONLY thing i can mention about fluffy's gaming (and i told him that face to face) is that :
--a-- he likes joining late, like lastgamer, while others where trying their best to pass the shitty weapons...
--b-- he's a kill stealer, usually shooting ppl from their back to avoid face to face combat (lol, arent we all?)
--c-- he fire DAMN super FAST! i;ve spec-ed him shooting the damn duelies faster than me spraying an ak... i dnt know if its the mouse he uses, or binding the gunfire to scroll or smthn, but he does the rapid fire without loss of accuracy due to recoil... thats all i got, other than that, he is legit SO FAR (cant wait fluff...cant wait :D :P )

(Sry for long post, i had a lot of shit to comment on late)

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-15-2010, 03:24 PM
This thread seems to have irrevocably turned from a complaint about Kavinsky to a "hate Fluffy" circlejerk, so I'm going to discontinue attempts to keep it on track.

I have no interest in impressing you. If you're vociferously opposed to my existence merely because of how I write, then you really don't need to hold back. I need neither the feigned civility, nor the passive-aggressiveness of previous posts. This means that you can dispense with posts like these:

Re-opened for more evidence to be submitted by Fruffles or whatever his name is. DO NOT FLAME or I WILL DELETE POSTS !

.. and settle for concise insults, such as, for example:

You're gay because you're gay.

This would save you from having to figure out how to manage the hypocritical approach you take towards me.

for all our differences, +1 man.

and yeah, bret, fruffly-one, me and nys might clash sometimes, but he is legit at what he does. stop being annoying around here. all you do in-server is flaunt the fact that no-one has caught you yet, constantly bringing it up. in forum, you do the same thing. the fact is, most people would be completely happy to just let you guys play if you had dropped it right away, after the demos came back as inconclusive. however, your constant attention-whoring seems to have rubbed the community the wrong way, and there's probably not a single person here who'd stand up and make any noise if you got banned.

and mos, hate to hear that. i hope to see you in game again some

I have to admit, jippity, that I don't know who you are on the server, but I can't imagine that our paths have crossed on many occasions, if you believe your observations to be accurate. I prefer to play the game, and I prefer to have a good time doing so. I have little interest in discussing the accusations du jour, and nor do I do so unless the incessant harassment exceeds the limits of my patience. I don't recognise your impression of me as being an "attention-whore," or being prone to flaunting anything, as I'm fairly certain that any involvement I have with negative sentiments towards me is in the form of replies and rebuttals, rather than engagements.

Now, I'm as susceptible to faults as anyone else, so if you can provide any examples of your claims, then I will certainly go over them and apologise if necessary.

Read relevent text to u:
1- TO FLUFF AND KAV
fluffy, as much as i would love to get ur ass banned just for being too damn gd and stealing my kills :P, i'd have to say that so far i got nthn on u. and for that, i just wanted to correct you on what u said about admins not doing anything about this , bcos when u steam messaged me saying that kav is team shooting u , i had a talk with him, and i remember him saying: "thats how hackers should be greeted" and i told him that it's not HIS job to carry on the penalty for any hacking , its MY job... but i know kav, he might rage, and might take it for the nxt level by team shooting u , but i'm stating this to both of u: respect eachother in-game or am gonna have to take a corrective response. whether am friends with any of u or not,

if i see anyone fuckign the other again, i'm banning their ass temporary, consider this a warning to both (with all the kindness in my heart:P).
Seriously kav, stop bitching about fluff for now, u're only making him look more of a victim :P

I genuinely appreciate the help you offered, Cyber. The issue you're talking about happened after I had started this thread, so don't consider this at all any reflection on the situation mentioned, or your performance as an admin.

3- REGARDING Fluffy HACKING?
so far, no demo has been conclusive on fluffy or brett. Now, the ONLY thing i can mention about fluffy's gaming (and i told him that face to face) is that :
--a-- he likes joining late, like lastgamer, while others where trying their best to pass the shitty weapons...

Oh but Cyber, I beg to differ. I usually play about an hour per session on the server, which translates to about three or four maps. I don't make any deliberate attempts to join at any specific time in a round, and I find myself joining a server during the beginning of a round more often than during the end of one, which incidentally is also what I prefer.

--b-- he's a kill stealer, usually shooting ppl from their back to avoid face to face combat (lol, arent we all?)

I will happily say that I aim to shoot people from behind rather than from the front, but I can also say that I don't make extraordinary efforts to do so. Any good player in this game seeks to do the most damage while taking the fewest hits, and I am of the opinion that if you get shot in the back, it's a tribute to the attacker, and a fault of the deceased. Certainly not the other way around.

As for kill stealing, I only steal your kills because I enjoy your rage. :> Jokes aside, according to the statistics page, I do around 300 damage to enemy players for every kill I get (which incidentally is about 80 more than you do!) This would suggest that I either don't steal kills, or that I'm terrible at it. I don't believe that the rest of the statistics speak in favour of the latter.

--c-- he fire DAMN super FAST! i;ve spec-ed him shooting the damn duelies faster than me spraying an ak... i dnt know if its the mouse he uses, or binding the gunfire to scroll or smthn, but he does the rapid fire without loss of accuracy due to recoil... thats all i got, other than that, he is legit SO FAR (cant wait fluff...cant wait :D :P )

(Sry for long post, i had a lot of shit to comment on late)

No magic binds, just expertly seasoned fingers. ;) Thanks for the vote of confidence on the cheating issue!

DeadEyeDeNNi$
09-15-2010, 04:40 PM
recognise - apologise

You do not appear to have the letter "Z" in your alphabet.

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/jail-fail.jpg

loka
09-15-2010, 04:51 PM
Replacing Z's with S's = British spelling.

Yikes.

SCRIBBLE
09-15-2010, 04:53 PM

S is frequently used in place of Z in the Commonwealth.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
09-15-2010, 04:56 PM
scribble[nuke];86166']S is frequently used in place of Z in the Commonwealth.

True, but I just didn't place him as a Brit *shrug*

Perry
09-15-2010, 04:57 PM
ok so lets say your just a god at this game. no hacks, nothing.

then you must have no fucking life.

Tickle Me Emo
09-15-2010, 05:12 PM

Considering I've played with Fluffy and Brett and had no issues keeping up with them (assuming I'm not having a bad round)... I'm gonna have to say no, seeing as I have a rather good social life, and I also don't consider myself that spectacular of a player.

They really aren't special. Just decently skilled and experienced. The average skill level of CS players has been declining horribly in recent years, but there are still some good ones left.

I would agree with the advice that Fluffy and Brett lay low on the forums a bit, simply because at this point anything posted will turn into a flame war, regardless of its merit. If you have issues with people abusing you in game (verbally or with bullets), it would be better to contact an admin directly. If in-game admins are not dealing with abuse, demo it and send it to ZERO directly.

If you (the general public, not anyone in particular) still think either of them is hacking, feel free to take demos and post them.

Why this is still an issue is a mystery to me.

StarsMine
09-15-2010, 05:38 PM
GOD DAMN THIS THREAD IS RETARDED

Fluffy has yet to break any rules and the many times I have played with him, while there may be bullshit shots, there is no hacking

Kavinsky is at fault here just shut the hell up about how much you hate competition

Fluffy Frufflebottoms
09-15-2010, 08:50 PM

I have to say that the connection between the premise and the conclusion eludes me.

brett friggin favre
09-15-2010, 09:42 PM
I have to say that the connection between the premise and the conclusion eludes me.

Therefore the argument is not sound, or logically just. :banghead:

Spasm
09-15-2010, 09:52 PM
god damn this thread is retarded

fluffy has yet to break any rules and the many times i have played with him, while there may be bullshit shots, there is no hacking

kavinsky is at fault here just shut the hell up about how much you hate competition

+1.0000001

Carina
09-15-2010, 11:36 PM

hahahah thank you for making me laugh.. :lmao::lmao:

just close this already? its just the same things going over and over again..

nightstrife
09-15-2010, 11:48 PM
i got lost close.......:banghead:

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-16-2010, 02:11 PM
UNFUCKINGBANMEFROMGG.

THIS thread should be closed from the stupidity that has pewed from it.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-16-2010, 02:35 PM
This thread seems to have irrevocably turned from a complaint about Kavinsky to a "hate Fluffy" circlejerk, so I'm going to discontinue attempts to keep it on track.

I have no interest in impressing you. If you're vociferously opposed to my existence merely because of how I write, then you really don't need to hold back. I need neither the feigned civility, nor the passive-aggressiveness of previous posts. This means that you can dispense with posts like these:

.. and settle for concise insults, such as, for example:

Let me stop you before it's too late with your jibber jabber. Chat messaging is not evidence. Post a demo of the accused in the server and actions will be taken against that person. If you don't have this demo then STFU.