PDA

View Full Version : 2 steam ID's

Siege
09-16-2010, 06:49 PM
So I have 2 steam id's and decided that I would switch to another one in zombie mod and was wondering if there was some kind of way to have both statistics under my profile because in one my rank is pretty good, and my newer one...well you know...

acolyte_to_jippity
09-16-2010, 06:50 PM
So I have 2 steam id's and decided that I would switch to another one in zombie mod and was wondering if there was some kind of way to have both statistics under my profile because in one my rank is pretty good, and my newer one...well you know...

...why?

Siege
09-16-2010, 06:51 PM
I guess i wasn't clear, I want my new profile to have all the old stats

hallwagner
09-16-2010, 07:00 PM
yea i tried the same thing with my 2nd account....to get my gg stats for both steam ids consolidated under one id.....i dont think zero has the power and/or time to do that.

Siege
09-16-2010, 07:04 PM
ok ,thanks

mcilwain
09-16-2010, 07:18 PM
It wont work, it will be a different rank and it only records the steam IDS and its Rank.

hallwagner
09-17-2010, 12:11 AM
It wont work, it will be a different rank and it only records the steam IDS and its Rank.

actually i've seen a statspage with more than 1 steam id....i have no idea how tho
http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=52

49 steam id's to be precise. this guy has a ban request out for him, but knowing how psychostats work, this is perplexing and sounds like A CONSPIRACY!

mcilwain
09-17-2010, 04:04 PM
actually i've seen a statspage with more than 1 steam id....i have no idea how tho
http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=52

49 steam id's to be precise. this guy has a ban request out for him, but knowing how psychostats work, this is perplexing and sounds like A CONSPIRACY!
multiple ppl used the same
name?
ip?
thats weird..

hallwagner
09-18-2010, 02:35 PM
multiple ppl used the same
name?
ip?
thats weird..

and steam id's. im guessing he "knows" people in psychostats. regardless he should be banned perma under all his id's

mcilwain
09-18-2010, 09:43 PM
and steam id's. im guessing he "knows" people in psychostats. regardless he should be banned perma under all his id's

lol sounds like a hacker, because theirs Steam id changers but their rare but works.