PDA

View Full Version : ŦōŌ ∑ẑ steam_0:1:19700598

Carina
09-17-2010, 10:09 AM
I banned this guy for a few days but he is wall hacking in my opinion.. But i would like for the rest of you to give me your opinions too, especially with all this wrongly accusing of wall hacks going on..

If im wrong he is unbanned again in a few days, if not he will get permabanned by me or someone else later..

sb_status:
16: STEAM_0:1:19700598 ŦōŌ ∑ẑ WQvSS1YsFuq4vG2MvsmLWz2yeyjU4dvg

where: gg-server

when:
it says that in the demo..

demo:
ŦōŌ ∑ẑ (http://rapidshare.com/files/419614300/walll.dem)

p1l$3
09-17-2010, 10:12 AM
I was in game, I saw him up on the bridge in deagle shooting at people through the boxes. Definitely looked like a waller to me

Perry
09-17-2010, 02:23 PM
yeah he even admits to not using radar because thats nb action.

walls.

hallwagner
09-18-2010, 02:52 PM
I banned this guy for a few days but he is wall hacking in my opinion.. But i would like for the rest of you to give me your opinions too, especially with all this wrongly accusing of wall hacks going on..

If im wrong he is unbanned again in a few days, if not he will get permabanned by me or someone else later..

sb_status:
16: STEAM_0:1:19700598 ŦōŌ ∑ẑ WQvSS1YsFuq4vG2MvsmLWz2yeyjU4dvg

where: gg-server

when:
it says that in the demo..

demo:
ŦōŌ ∑ẑ (http://rapidshare.com/files/419614300/walll.dem)

ohhh dont fucking rapidshare the demo....

Carina
09-18-2010, 03:03 PM
ohhh dont fucking rapidshare the demo....

sorry.. couldnt get it to work any other way :banghead:

hallwagner
09-18-2010, 03:05 PM
yea def bs. doesnt look like walling. more like a radar hack, and yes, theres a difference. funny thing is this guys also a really bad player

Carina
09-18-2010, 03:08 PM
yea def bs. doesnt look like walling. more like a radar hack, and yes, theres a difference. funny thing is this guys also a really bad player

I know the difference between wall and radar, Hall :D :lmao:

And yeah he was really bad lol

hallwagner
09-18-2010, 05:33 PM
I know the difference between wall and radar, Hall :D :lmao:

And yeah he was really bad lol

:lmao: no you dont :smirk:

Carina
09-19-2010, 12:19 AM

:violin: yeah I do :wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
09-19-2010, 12:29 AM

i'd say the main difference is that w/ walls they must be looking in the direction of the player (through walls) in order to see them. radar though they don't, and can be playing "normally" otherwise. radar hacks tend to appear more like useing sound and far less obvious than walling, simply because when people are unable to see through the walls, they're more likely to avoid any sort of obvious "hacking" pattern.

Carina
09-19-2010, 03:07 AM
i'd say the main difference is that w/ walls they must be looking in the direction of the player (through walls) in order to see them. radar though they don't, and can be playing "normally" otherwise. radar hacks tend to appear more like useing sound and far less obvious than walling, simply because when people are unable to see through the walls, they're more likely to avoid any sort of obvious "hacking" pattern.

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

hallwagner
09-19-2010, 05:30 AM

well the other thing i could tell is that hes also a pretty bad shot. judging by that i'd say theres a good chance that he's not a good player overall and doesnt use his sound as much as shown in the demo. just a guess. plus in deagle its pretty lucky he knows exactly which exit route the guys gonna take, even with extremely good senses and a premium headset

Carina
09-19-2010, 11:12 PM
plus in deagle its pretty lucky he knows exactly which exit route the guys gonna take, even with extremely good senses and a premium headset

+1 :wtg: